All Comments on 'The Horse Pt. 01'

by WitchyUrsula

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

This isn’t non con, it’s just rape and you have no idea what you’re writing.

If she works out for 2 hours each day, watches her calories, then there is no way she will be fat. She won’t have 32DDD breasts. Boobs are 100% fat and are the first things to go.

My advice to you is to keep it realistic. We’re not expecting Hemingway; but we also don’t want to be treated like retards. Don’t insult us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit short, but an entertaining start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Learn to use tags. It's so simple, a grade school student could do it...

WitchyUrsulaWitchyUrsulaabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Whackdoodle I just wrote about my size and perception is everything, I was not fat but having a short body with large butt and tits can make one appear fat and yes I had all of those comments said to me. And maybe 1970's food that was tv dinners that were thought to be healthy really were not. She was watching The Rockford Files after all.. its a real show. look it up. This is the first chapter as well so give it room to grow.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, will there be more chapters or are you going to leave us hanging? Good, but short, start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWitchyUrsula@WitchyUrsula
Over 50, single for over 10 years and I have a renewed desire to connect.