The Hot Room

Story Info
Married yoga teacher and black student stop flirting.
3.3k words
4.31
13.8k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are fictional and over 18 years of age*

____________

"See you next time." She bid farewell to the last group of class participants leaving the yoga studio after the Friday night 7:30 class. Looking out the glass door she noticed the darkness creeping over the summer evening, sensed the town starting to quiet. She stopped to listen and survey her domain as the last instructor of the day responsible for closing down the studio. The showers were off and the hallway was clear of mats and flip flops. The hot room was empty.

Well, almost empty. Oh my. He must still be in there relaxing in savasana.

Butterflies started to flutter through her stomach.

This can't be real. There's no way.

But part of her thought it might actually be real. She sauntered through the studio checking the hallways and locker rooms, finding no one else remaining. She turned the key to the main door, locking out the outside world.

Well, no one can get in I suppose...so that's good. But I'm not actually the only one here...

She turned to gaze past the front desk to the closed door of the hot room, hearing the faint sounds of relaxing music coming through the barrier.

I guess he's still in there.

Her brain quickly scanned her memory bank, trying to connect whether there might be meaning behind him loitering in the hot room, staying behind on a Friday evening.

Maybe he's just meditating.

Well, we do lock eyes sometimes.

She was keenly aware that, since starting at the studio, he had attended quite a few of her classes these last few months.

But that's nothing. Everyone has a preference for certain teachers.

She remembered he practiced beside her when she attended a class as a participant a few weeks ago. She always took a spot up front, and that day he walked in behind her, putting his mat down right beside hers. "Hi," was all he said with a deep voice and a big smile. But if she was being honest with herself, she remembered her stomach doing a flip flop. All she could think was "He's so hot" as she eeked out a "hi" in return.

I caught him glancing at me from the mirror. More than a few times. And he wasn't even shy about it.

Whatever. Everyone checks everyone out sometimes in there.

But, if she was being honest with herself, she realized she might also be flirting back.

I mean, it wasn't terrible thinking about how close his body was to me in our poses. And I might have pushed my ass a little bit higher in the air because I could tell he was checking me out when I was bent over in the poses. Which I admit, was kind of hot. And...I guess I do get a little bit giddy when he says hello when he signs in when I am teaching. His voice is so sexy!

She tried to rationalize it away.

Whatever. I probably seem ridiculous, acting like a teenager. It's not like something is going to happen between us.

But then she realized her actions weren't quite as innocent as she might prefer.

Well, I guess I have been choosing to wear tight little yoga shorts to teach in, instead of yoga pants like most of the other instructors... because there's a good chance he might be in my class. I catch him sneaking a look at my ass as I walk the room during the session!

She felt the heat of embarrassment in her cheeks even though no one was around.

This is ridiculous.

Whatever. I am hot for my age... why not flaunt it! It's not for him, it's for me!

She admits to herself she's not thirty something anymore... but all the Peloton and weight training made her look fifteen years younger, especially in the dim light of the hot yoga room where the sweat made everyone look even sexier.

Especially him. His light chocolate skin, his toned muscles, his broad shoulders, the scruff on his face, his bald head. Oh man, his piercing eyes. His flexibility. The way he moves. It's really not my fault. He's just so hot.

Then she remembered that he looked just like her favorite Peloton instructor. The one who pushed her every minute for her tight, toned body.

This is ridiculous. I am being childish. I need to lock up and get home to my husband.

My husband.

Her mind began to race.

Ya, remember? My husband? The love of my life? Ya, that guy.

Although...he's also the one who never seems to mind when I go out and flirt. The one who supports my love of being admired by men? That husband?

She looked at the closed door to the hot room, wondering what to do. Then she considered for a moment the possibility of what might happen if she crossed the threshold into the room.

It's not like I am going to fuck him.

She looked away in embarrassment.

But if she was honest with herself, she knew what she most likely would do if she went in.

She remembered a recent session of sex with her husband.

All of a sudden I got really wet when he was fucking me. Of course he noticed and asked me about it, knowing me after all these years that I was thinking about something hot. And of course I had to admit to him I was accidentally thinking about a hot black guy in my yoga class. And then he got me off really hard, like he always makes me do when I admit things like that to him.

There's no way I can go in there. I can't. I'm sure this isn't real.

But my husband is always telling me, if I find a hot black guy, feel free to use my hall pass.

Whatever. I don't even know what that means. He's not serious. Besides, I would never do something like that. I'm married. And am way too innocent to do something like that.

Fleetingly, she heard a little voice in her head admit she might be lying to herself.

Then she let herself remember what she did just 45 minutes ago in the middle of the class she was teaching.

I flat out massaged his shoulders while he was resting in child's pose in between active flows.

She knew her mind had a powerful way of blocking out flirtatious things like that. It was her strongest coping mechanism for maintaining in her own mind the allure of innocence her whole dating life.

I mean...all the teachers give massages...it's just part of what you do as an instructor in a class...it was really no big deal.

But it was so hot to lean over and touch his strong, black, sweaty shoulders.

She rationalized some more.

It's no big deal. I'll just go in, turn on the lights, he'll leave, and I'll clean the room and go home.

With the no big deal firmly in her mind, her body began to move toward the door, feeling the heat through the opening as she entered the dimly lit room.

There he is, up front towards the mirror, on his stomach...relaxing.

She sensed her mind becoming conflicted. Wow he's hot. But I really need to clean up the room and get home.

She was suddenly conscious of the quiet relaxation mood music.

I kind of want to touch his hot, sweaty body again.

Unconsciously she moved toward him, feeling a tension rise in her body.

Am I really going to do this? It's really no big deal, he's just relaxing. I'll just rub his shoulders and then he'll leave.

But he's so freaking hot.

She softly walked to where he was resting on the floor, above him and right at his feet as he lay on his mat face down away from her toward the mirror. She saw herself in the reflection standing over him. I mean, I do look really good these days. She noticed her toned legs, her tight stomach, the sweat returning to her body from being back in the hot room.

She noticed the glistening of his sweat rippling across the muscles of his shirtless back.

Without thinking, she stepped forward over his torso, bare feet on either side of his hips, and squatted down over his back and gently began to rub his shoulders. Upon the touch...Oh my god, every cell in my body just reacted, like electricity through the sweat on his body.

She heard him exhale loudly. She felt him stretch himself out, relaxing his shoulders even more, letting his head slump into the mat.

It's just for a second.

She straddled his back, knees to the ground, letting her little ass settle into the small of his back like a seat. She began to work the muscles of his shoulders, slick with sweat. She heard him breath in and out heavily, then another relaxing sigh. Her hands dug deeper into his shoulder blades, gliding over the solid mass of his delts and lats, and she began to run her hands down his glistening back.

Oh my God I can't believe I'm touching him. His beautiful black body.

But I'm only giving him a massage. That's it.

She took note of how both their bodies were drenched in sweat, him from the exertion of the 112 degree class, her from the anticipation of what she was now doing on top of him.

Oh my god.

Suddenly he lifted his body and she felt herself rise as he effortlessly pushed himself into a slight pushup position. Then she felt his slick body easily twist under her.

Oh my god...he's on his back and I'm now sitting on his lap! Uhhh...that's really bold of him! And I definitely should not be doing this.

Whoa...Is that his hard cock I feel under me?

She acknowledged to herself that maybe things were about to get out of control, that the electricity was starting to overwhelm her. Then she saw his blue eyes.

Oh no. He's so hot. I am such a sucker for eyes like that.

In a single motion, his arms came up to pull her down toward him, one hand gripping her back and the other threading through her hair to gently grab the back of her head. Instinctively, she let herself be guided toward him.

This is happening too fast...Oh my god...we're kissing....

No words were spoken. She felt just one mass of sweat, energy, and electricity. As he pulled her into him, into a sticky, sweaty embrace, she felt herself let go of any expectations or hesitations. Her mind let her be free for a moment.

Fuck it.

She leaned in harder. Their mouths locked together, arms all over each other, his hands aggressively exploring the tightness of her back and shoulders, up to her hair and down to her shapely hips and ass. She gripped his bulging shoulders tightly as she pressed her body into his.

He's so strong. I really shouldn't be doing this. Wow I can feel the bulge of his dick through his shorts...that feels so good rubbing against my pussy!

Mouths still stuck to each other, she felt his hands more deliberately on her ass, kneading her, caressing her.

Did he just spank me lightly? Wow that's hot!

Then she felt fingers along the outside seam of her yoga shorts, following it down the shapely curve of her ass to her soaked wetness. She felt his fingers probe through the material, pressing, massaging her pussy over the thin fabric.

That feels so good... I shouldn't be doing this, but that feels so damn good right now.

Then a tug to the side.

Uhh...Whoa. Wait a second...

In the same moment, she felt his left hand push its way under her pelvis reaching for himself. Instinctively she knew what he was doing. She'd felt it many times before...with her husband, with other men. She sensed the ageless urgency of a man pulling down his shorts to release himself.

Oh my god... I haven't had anyone besides my husband fuck me in ages. Oh my god I shouldn't be doing this. I've never been with a black man before...Is this really going to happen?

She felt him making the adjustment under her, sensed his hips raise her up slightly, giving him better access with his hand.

I think it's about to happen. Am I really going to just let this black guy I don't even know fuck me? Am I going to completely ignore that I am married? Oh my god, I think I might let him. I can't believe this is happening right here right now.

And it did happen. In an instant.

As she was straddled over him, she felt him pull her yoga shorts further to the side with his right hand, release his cock from his shorts with the left, and then bring his left hand back to her hip to guide her down on top of him, slowly opening her, pushing her onto his stiffness. All while her mouth was still locked with his.

Am I just letting him push me down on his cock? Wow that feels fucking amazing.

She felt him holding her hips, continuing to push her ass down gently onto his hardness.

Oh my god his dick feels really freakin' big inside me. Jesus... did I just moan out loud?

She felt herself begin to get lost in the moment.

I love the way he is kissing me, it's really aggressive and passionate, but also tender...experienced. Wow that's hot the way his hands are holding my hips, guiding me, pushing me, controlling me on top of him... Oh my god that feels so fucking good...I really shouldn't be doing this. Jesus I can't stop moaning... It's so sexy how he's moving his hands all over my body, holding me, fucking me....

Oh my god I think I might...

She felt the rhythm of his thrusts under her, heard the soft wet slap of him sliding in and out of her, then holding her hips to grind in small, gentle circles, feeling her clit press against the base of his cock.

I love when guys do that to me!

She noticed him adjust her yoga shorts, pulling them further to the side, felt his breath getting heavier as she pressed her body down on top of his, pushing her ass down to meet his thrusts into her.

I should not be doing this. But oh my god, I think he might make me come...

"Don't come yet," she heard herself say unconsciously.

Oh my god, did I really just say that out loud to him?

"I won't," she heard him whisper into her mouth.

She also sensed him continue to thrust and grind her hips a little faster, knowing the intimacy of the situation might trump his ability to hold out.

Jesus christ that is so hot...I can't help it, he's going to make me...

She felt the wave overtake her, felt the lightening through her head cross over to her "third eye," down to her uterus. She arched her back as she felt him grab her hips, pulling her closer to him. She heard herself moan loudly into his mouth.

Then, quiet. She sensed their stillness, tenseness, unsure of what to do. She locked eyes with him.

Wow, that was hot. What a freaking beautiful man he is.

She knew herself, knew another release was right behind that one. It was all she could think about as her heart raced, beating against his bare, sweaty chest.

I hope he doesn't come yet...I just need one more...

She started to grind on top of him again, feeling him take the queue and move his hips under her to slowly slide his big cock in and out, renewed by the moment of recovery.

He feels huge right now inside me. Oh my god, I really shouldn't do this again, but I can't help it...

She felt the tension well up inside her a second time. Suddenly she again felt the shudder, the electricity, the crash through her head down to her uterus, the bliss...the wave.

I can't believe how loud I am moaning...

"Damn, that's so hot, I can't hold it," she heard him growl into her mouth. She felt him manhandle her ass roughly, then buck his hips into her, pumping quickly. She was conscious of his hands pressing down hard on her hips.

Wow that feels deep...oh my...he's going to come... wait, but he doesn't have a condom on...he didn't even ask...he shouldn't...but ya, I'm going to let him...

She heard him moan roughly under her, felt his body stiffen, heard herself whimper, then felt his body spasm, sensed the pressure inside her middle as his body jerked with the release.

He's so deep inside me. Wow, that was fucking hot.

Silence.

Oh my god, I've never done anything like this before.

After a moment, she laid her head down to the side, not quite on his shoulder.

No, that would just be too intimate. Which is ridiculous, considering what I just let him do in my pussy. That was so fucking hot.

She was conscious of their heavy breathing.

Uhhh...I can't believe I let a guy I don't even know...a black guy... fuck me right here in the hot room...and come in me without a condom...and I'm married! Uhhh...this is awkward...What do I do now? I need to get home. What am I going to tell my husband? This is insane.

They breathed together, recovering, chests heaving. The moments felt like an eternity but she knew it was probably only ten or twenty seconds. She felt his hands continue to caress her soft ass. She sensed there might still be intensity in how he was moving his hands over her.

Then she felt the sensation of his hands pressing down on her sweaty hips, ever so slightly moving them in a circular motion, grinding her used pussy into his groin. She heard him exhale heavily

Jesus christ, is he still hard inside me? Wow, he still feels really big.

She felt his breath on her neck, then his passionate nibbles on her neck. She noticed the pressure from his big dick inside her belly.

Oh my god, he's definitely still hard. Is he going to try to fuck me again right here? That's so fucking dirty! I really should just get up!

The she felt a playful sting on her ass as he slapped her, his hands continuing to explore her sweaty body.

"Let's go take a shower," she heard him coyly say.

She gasped out loud, completely caught off guard and surprised by the slap, and even more so by the suggestion.

Whoa that kind of turns me on how nasty and direct he is.

She turned her head away from his shoulder, looking out into the empty room.

Uh, is that really what I should do right now?

She suddenly let herself be aware of the energy swelling up inside her again, conscious of his hardness still deep within her, feeling her arousal build from his ever so slight manipulation of her hips in small circles around his cock.

Damn that feels good. Is he trying to make me come again? No, I cant.

But...I mean... I need to get clean anyway. It would just take a second.

So...I guess...If I'm honest with myself, uh...ya, I think I'm going to go take a shower...

...With him.

###

Possibly to be continued...