The Hot Summer Pt. 01

Story Info
I know my aunt and her daughters.
3.6k words
4.09
35k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers. I'm Italian writing in English. So my way of writing could be less enjoyable for some mother tongue readers, especially those who believe that all the people of the world shall speak and write fluently in their language.

This is a slightly edited version to correct small involuntary errors.

*

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The story you are about to read involves a girl (narrator), her aunt and her two cousins. These two are twins sisters and one of them is a "futanari" which is technically a full female person with a penis (phallus muliebris). Futanari is a Japanese fictional kind of creature which has nothing to do with transgender people. If this is not you kind of thing, please, stop reading now.

The following events refer to the summer when I turned 19 and I was sent by my mother to spend the summer holidays with her sister who lives in a well-known seaside resort.

My aunt has two daughters aged 18. They are twins, Rosa and Marta. Both are two beautiful blonde girls with a slender body but at the same time curvy and feminine.

Rosa was much more reserved and shy and did not talk much with me, while Marta, unlike her twin sister, was sunny and exuberant and with her I immediately got in tune as if we had always known each other. In fact, I had never met my cousins before because my uncles had gone to live far from the city where I live before they were born. I had seen the pictures of them but that was the real first meeting I had with them personally.

The aunt was a beautiful female who looked far less than her 45 years. It was what would now be called MILF. A female with an "erotic" body. That was the only adjective that emerged in the mind looking at the shapes of the breasts and hips.

Because of the heat, the aunt dressed in light cotton dresses that allowed a glimpse of the contours of her body in transparency, causing me a curious and unexpected titillation between my legs. I asked to go to the bathroom for a moment and when I was locked inside I lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties and, to my surprise, found a large damp patch connected by a thin thread of drool to the labra of my flounder. I was excited. I was excited by the desire my aunt had given me.

I recomposed myself and went back to complete The Pleasantries and to arrange my things in Rosa's room who had kindly agreed to leave everything for me while she had momentarily moved into her sister's.

Overall I was very happy with the situation and I could not wait to spend a nice holiday with my aunt and my cousins even if I feared that the days could be tremendously boring in the absence of leisures other than spending the days at the beach, playing bowls or ball or the usual card tournaments.

The same evening of my arrival, however, the whole perspective of the holidays completely changed, triggering a succession of exciting events.

At 9 pm we were all already in bed. I was in my room trying to make me sleepy by reading something I found in the living room library when I started hearing moans coming from the hallway. The laments were interrupted by an insistent whining as if insistently asking for something. Intrigued by the thing, I left my bedroom and without making the slightest noise I went looking for who made those noises.

In the distance I could see that a faint light was filtering through the living room door and that the noises I heard seemed to come from that room. I approached without making the slightest noise and I lurched to the side of the door which was partially open and from there I could see the inside of the room without being seen. Inside I saw my aunt sitting on the big sofa. In front of her on her knees was my cousin Rosa who in a pleading voice asked her mother something in a small voice to the point that I did not understand the words. Her mother remained motionless and impassive, looking at her with a stern look.

"Mom, please!" the girl whined. "I was as good as you asked! Don't punish me, I beg you!"

"You were very bad baby! You thought I wouldn't notice you were masturbating in bed! Moreover, right next to me!" Said the mother in a calm but stern voice.

"I swear mom, I don't know what got me, please forgive me!" Rosa whined. Yet in her behavior there was something strange I could not explain. To be honest, it sounded like a kind of play. It seemed that mother and daughter were playing a part, a sort of role-playing game in which the parent impersonates the evil stepmother and her daughter the Cinderella in distress.

"Rosa, what is needed here is an exemplary punishment!"

"No mom please, I won't do it anymore, I'll swear you!"

"You always say it but what happens is that I always find you with your fingers in your pussy!"

"No, mom I swear you that I was just a little itchy and nothing more, please believe me!"

"Let me taste your fingers then!" the mother ordered peremptorily.

Rosa brought her right arm forward and held out her trembling hand to her mother who took it gently and brought it close to her face. At first, she sniffed her fingers and then put her index and middle fingers in her mouth up to her knuckles and sucked them slowly, savoring the still warm moods that had remained on them. Making a mischievous smirk she said "This is the taste of your pussy! Do you really think I can't recognize a bitchy brat when she touches herself?!"

Soon after, auntie snapped her daughter by her forearm and lifted her to a standing position. Then yanked her down until she was on her stomach bent over her knees. My cousin started panting without stopping whining. The aunt lifted her daughter's tank top and with an abrupt gesture violently lowered her panties revealing the most beautiful butt I had ever seen up to that moment. Her pussy had no trace of pubic heir at all. It seemed to me that her twat was more likely unfledged rather than shaved. I start feeling my mouth drooling and my pussy itching as hell.

After dropping her daughter's panties, aunt raised her arm above her head and spanked those angelic buttocks leaving a rosy mark. My cousin, contrary to what I expected to hear, did not scream or cry but let out a moan. Yet I was sure she wasn't really suffering at all. It was like one of those groans once I heard in an adult movie that I had seen when some of my schoolmates made a tacky joke to me and my friends by replacing a VHS tape of a romantic movie with that of a porn.

I was stunned and motionless as a statue of salt while I saw my aunt deliver more blows on the buttocks of Rosa. She was forced to count the blows received and I heard she deserved no less than twenty!

The poor girl's buttocks had now turned bright red, and, to my amazement and curiosity, I saw large drops of translucent body fluid coming down from her pussy and running down along her thighs. I moved slightly to get a better view and when I had Rosa's butt in front of my eyes, I saw that she had slipped a hand between her legs and with her index and middle fingers was probing her pussy as deep as she could. With her thumb she was massaging vigorously her clit while under the relentless blows of her mother that did not stop even for a moment. Those blows were so strong that rumbled around the room like the lashes of a whip.

As I watched that spectacle, instead of being horrified, I felt a deep sexual pleasure coming from my pussy that confused my young mind. In that overwhelming turmoil my hand went down between my legs almost following his own will. My fingers slipped under the elastic of my white cotton panties. I passed the sparse thin hair that covered my mount of Venus until I touched the folds that delimited that black and deep rift that leads to the abyss of my senses.

I was indecently wet, and my copious fluids had already formed a large damp spot in my panties. My fingers explored my cavities provoking a pleasure so intense as if it were my first-time touching myself. My unspeakable dark receptacle was sending thunders of orgasmic pleasure to my brain. Yet I wanted more so I ended up burying index and middle fingers as deep as I could in my gaping, burning-hot, and slippery vagina. My flesh didn't make any resistance at all, and my probing fingers sank all the way in till I hit my still intact hymen. Any attempt of forcing that fleshy sort of barrier caused my a stinging pain so I gave up my need for deep in favor of spreading my pussy as wider as I could. Three fingers were now stretching my pussy opening while I was masturbating my clitoris with my thumb at that same time. My clit was so hard that massaging it caused me discomfort as it was so stretched out of her foreskin. So I started to stimulate it more indirectly and it felt so good. I was on fire. I felt on my knees and with my other hand I reached my asshole. My fingertips were soon drenched and lubricated by my own juices. I slid my index in my butt. I was literally sucked in knuckle deep. Penetrating my butt along with stretching my pussy wide open felt amazing. My middle finger came up with my index probing the depth of my ass that, unlike my pussy, it had no obstacles in depth. Masturbating my ass made me have spasms of pleasure. I could not resist the waves of my orgasm building up. I came so hard as never before. It was so hard that I started feeling faint and grey out.

I stood there on my knees with one hand in the mouth-of-the-goddess and the other in my butthole while watching my aunt spanking my cousin Rosa who in turn came from time-to-time masturbating. With each orgasm my cousin lost count of the hits and they started over again with her mother delivering her relentless blows on her ass while she resumed masturbating until a new shocking orgasm arrived. I, for my part, had already come twice in my very hard way when the scenery changed.

My aunt interrupted that loving "torment" and made Rosa turn on her stomach so that her head rested on her knees. Her aunt now became very sweet and loving to her. She whispered sweet words to her while stroking her beautiful blonde hair with one hand passing through her thick, wavy mane. Auntie unbuttoned her dress and with a swift movement took out her breasts offering her boobs to her daughter. Rosa began to suck her mother's tits like a baby moaning in pleasure. The scene caused me new sensations and I felt my pussy tingling between my legs, again.

As Rosa sucked her mother's nipples and licked her breasts, I saw that her mom with one hand continued to stroke her daughter's hair while slid the other between her girl's legs. The woman moved expertly her tapered fingers and touched that pussy in a masterful way. With two fingers she parted the opening of her pet's pussy. Then with three of them she probed her twat as deep as they could go. While she engulfed her daughter's cunt, mommy wanked her clit with her thumb massaging it with circular slow movements. I couldn't resist any longer watching that scene and so I did on myself the same thing that my aunt was doing on my cousin. I had to resist a lot to avoid the same intense groan that were coming out of Rosa's mouth.

I was completely absorbed by that situation that I did not notice a presence behind me. Behind myself Rosa's twin sister had materialized herself catching me peeping her mother and sister enjoying themselves actually as much as I did.

Marta pressed hard a hand on my mouth to prevent me from screaming while with the other she strongly girded me preventing any movement or escape. I could smell her scent emanating from her body and hair, and instead of feeling fear, that sudden turn made me even more excited than I had just before.

Martha spoke softly in my ear: "Do you like what you see piggy?!" I nodded with a movement of my head as I could not make any sound from my mouth forcefully plugged by his hand.

"They do this play mostly every night." Martha continued with a barely perceptible whisper. "My sister behave like the bitch she is, mommy catches her all the time and punish her in that way. That happens all the time. Usually, I am the one that is in your place watching and touching myself but now you put the whole thing in a new exiting perspective. Obviously, it is a well mastered plot to get reciprocal satisfaction. As you can see mommy is masturbating as well while breastfeeding my nymphomaniac sissy." I was in awe and exited as hell.

I was wet to the point that large drops of my own juices started to drip onto the floor. My cousin Marta told me: "Now I will take my hand out of your mouth, and I would ask you not to say or do anything if you don't want mommy to put what we are witnessing to an end. We both are enjoying too much to waste all for an uncontrolled scream of yours, isn't it? Before taking any reckless venture, consider that I just want to add more pleasure to the one you are getting by yourself" I was petrified and again nodded with a movement of my head.

Martha freed my mouth by replacing her hand with her mouth. Her hot tongue touched mine causing me an intense enjoyment that she suffocated by pressing her lips and her tongue even harder against mine. She stopped from encircling me as I melted in her arms. "Don't stop looking." She said to me in a barely perceptible whisper despite our great closeness. "Now I want you to keep watching my sister while she sucks our mother's tits while her pussy is being touched by the woman that gave her birth".

So, I did, turning my head again towards that torrid spectacle that continued without interruption. Aunt went on masturbating her daughter interrupting the massage only to bring her wet fingers to her mouth to taste her own daughter's pussy flavor. Every now and then she made Rosa taste her fingers as well which she savored with utter enjoyment.

As I watched her sister's destiny unfold, Martha began to masturbate me the same way her mother did with her sister. I felt her fingers creep into my pussy until my hymen ached and I collapsed in her arms coming with violent convulsions. Martha kept me from falling and kissed my neck touching my small nineteen-year-old breasts that formed a discreet relief on my chest.

But the thing that destroyed all my convictions about the woman's anatomy was to discover Martha's complex nature. As she encircled me from behind, I felt a bump pushing against my buttocks. The feeling was very similar to the bulge of an erected male penis. I held back a cry and made to turn around when I was held back by Martha again. She pinned me again with her back against her chest. Her breasts, much larger than mine, pressed against my back and I felt her hard nipples wedged between my shoulder blades.

"I'm sorry you discovered it so unexpectedly! Yes, my dear cousin I'm a futa!" she told me in a whisper covered by the moans of Rosa who was skillfully touched by her mother.

"You must know that I was born female but with a malformation where I have an almost completely obstructed vagina and a clitoris let's say much bigger than normal." I ran a free hand behind my back and felt that very hard bump under Marta's panties. I shook her panties and slipped out a penis-like organ.

I touched it full of curiosity causing Marta to make small writhes. His breathing was heavy, and she groaned while with my hand I gently felt that shaft that seemed to me about fifteen centimeters long and that, as far as I was concerned, would have made many men envious for its consistency, hardness, length, and thickness.

I touched that cock with the pleasure you take in exploring new experiences. "Take it easy!" She said in a muffled voice. "If you continue like this, I could come at you and, believe me, we will make a big mess on the floor because, believe me, I squirt a lot."

"Is really this a futa?" I asked in disbelief. "Are you a girl or a shemale?"

"I am a girl. 100% woman? I just have this futanari syndrome for which I have an extraordinary big clitoris and a barely open pussy. I also have ovaries but made of prostatic tissue and I produce seminal fluid like a boy but without sperm inside it."

"What do you mean by 'I'm coming a lot'?!" I asked.

"It means that when I come, I squirt a lot of fluid from the clitoris. That's what it means."

"But you're a girl you can't," I said.

"It's not like that of males, it's more fluid and liquid and it's like sperm but without the sperm." She told me "Instead of ovaries I have rudimentary prostate glands that produce only seminal fluid without the semen. And as soon as they are twice the size of normal prostate and are two instead of one, I squirt a bunch it!"

While I listened to Marta explaining to me about her 'phallus muliebris' I did not stop fiddling with her cock that grew bigger and harder in my hands. Finally, I rose up a little to mount it astride. Her hard, round head immediately wedged into my vulva as if she had a will of her own.

"Are you're sure what you want it to do... ahhh" Marta couldn't finish the sentence that her cock slipped into my pussy tearing my hymen apart. She caused me an intense sharp pain that I suffocated by plugging myself hard with both hands.

The pain did not last long and was soon replaced by the intense sensation of having my pussy filled with that hot and rock-hard cock. That's how I realized I had just lost my virginity to a girl!

Marta became extraordinarily restless and began to move pushing her feminine cock into my pussy now causing me an intense pleasure, a pleasure that I never felt before. I soon crawled on my four with her grabbing my hips and fucking me from behind. She was sliding her girly cock inside me all the way its length with vigorous and rhythmic thrusts.

"Ahhh, Marta! If you continue like this, you will make me come very soon!"

She didn't stop at all. She started to push harder and deeper instead. I felt pumped so fucking well that it took me less than a minute to come. My orgasm came as powerful and violent as a hammer blow to my head. Orgasmic waves hit me like an uncontrollable tide. I had never felt anything like it with bare masturbation, even when I was horny the most.

My coming caused Martha's orgasm as well. She came just as hard as I did, I felt her spraying her hot squirts into my pussy. She filled me so much that her juices leaked out in large amount forming a large puddle on the floor under us.

While we came in unison, Marta and I witnessed yet another orgasm of our aunt. Mommy while I was fucked by her futa-daughter so well from behind, had opened her legs as wide as she could exposing her milf cunt to my sight. Behind her on her knees there was Rosa who was sucking eagerly her mom's pussy. The view of Rosa going down on the same pussy that eighteen years before had given her birth made me cum again while Marta discharged another of her loads inside my belly adding another puddle on the already soaked floor.

Martha's cock weakened and slipped out of me dripping more sperm. I turned around and diligently took it in my mouth and cleaned it by sucking that fluid that was deliciously sweet and sour added with the spicy taste of my own pussy juices.

While auntie was cuddling her daughter, Marta and I regained our strength and retrieved a towel to clean the floor and then we spun into our respective bedrooms exchanging an intense French-kiss promising to continue the "talk" the next day.

I heard my aunt turn off the light and the sound of footsteps as she walked Rosa to her bedroom.

"You sleep with mommy tonight, Rosa." She said in a sweet loving voice.

"Yes, mommy dear! I love you mommy!" She replied.

The lights went out and we all slept blissfully.