The Hotel of Passion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the movement from her pulsating pussy propagates up through her entire body and causes her breasts to tip over uncontrollably around and up and down and back and forth. The juices squirt out of her pussy and make Vera's face slimy and wet.

Slowly the orgasm fades away and Madam's tears run down her cheeks as she sobs.

Vera is completely startled. "But dear Herta, what is wrong. Are you in pain?"

Madam waves her hands away defensively as she sinks back onto the cushions of the sun lounger.

Vera kisses Madam's cheeks and caresses her. Madam is not late to grab Vera's cock, and whispers, "Give me this now. I must feel you squirt in my pussy."

Vera is more than ready, and let her erect penis dwell a moment at the slippery inner labia, before she slides her cock easily into Madam's wet pussy. Madam suddenly becomes aware of Vilhelm and me sitting on the sun lounger next to us, with our rock-hard throbbing dicks.

"What are two horny men sitting there staring at? Hugo, get started sucking cock on Vilhelm."

I look questioningly at Vilhelm, and he welcomingly spreads his legs.

"You better obey Madam. Your ass cheeks have apparently been spanked already once today," says Vilhelm, referring to the color of my ass cheeks, which still bears a clear mark of the morning's punishment.

I smell his cock. Its aroma is a mixture of semen and piss. A little drop of semen is already running from the head and down the shaft. I lick the precum from the shaft to the opening on his bulging head. I let my tongue circle around the pee hole as I slowly lower my lips down to the glans. I suck a little more semen out of Vilhelm and enjoy the taste. All the glans is now inside my mouth, and I increase the pressure as I start moving my head back and forth. I am now one with Vilhelm's cock and do not sense what is happening around me. So, I do not perceive how Madam stares at my cock-filled mouth and gets aroused again, also because Vera now increases the pace and lets her cock go completely to the bottom of Madam's pussy.

"Hugo, will you not ride me? I cannot hold back anymore!", Says Vilhelm. "Come let me lubricate your asshole."

Vilhelm lifts my head up and pulls me forward, so I am on my knees with my asshole over his cock. He takes a tube of lube out of the pillow and gets a proper blob on one hand. He massages it around my horny anus and then increases the pressure until my asshole gives in. I moan with pleasure and cannot help but move towards his hand. My anus relaxes with the lovely massage and soon Vilhelm has increased the number of fingers to three.

"You must be ready now," says Vilhelm.

He lets his fingers leave my sensitive hole, and instead grabs his stiff cock and presses his dilated head against my asshole. It slides effortlessly into my horny rosebud, and I shudder at this first penetration, letting myself enjoyingly sink down over the dick until it is completely inside me.

I unconsciously register Vera's orgasmic sounds that fade out in a small scream as she squirts her cum up into Madam's pussy. The next thing I notice - besides Vilhelm's cock working back and forth in my ass - is Vera's lips closing around my cock. At the same time, Madam has dived down between Vilhelm's spread legs, where she enjoys the sight of his cock sliding in and out my asshole, while the sphincter closes tightly around the shaft and only reluctantly lets the cock slide out, but willingly lets it slide in again. Madam cannot resist the temptation to play with William's star. The shudder that goes through Vilhelm as Madam's fingers slide in past the sphincter propagates up into me and I can no longer resist Vera's firm treatment of my cock, squirting my cum into her mouth. She removes her mouth and lets the last sip of sperm land on Vilhelm's stomach. A little semen runs out of the corner of her mouth and down her chin. She grabs my face and offers me her cum-filled mouth. I suck some of my semen out of her mouth and lick the semen off the corner of her mouth and chin. The sight of this brings William over the edge, and the heat from his hot charge fills my ass. Vera releases my face and kisses Vilhelm intensely, so he also tastes my semen in her mouth.

We sit for a while and look at each other. Madam has sat down next to Vera. The silence is a bit awkward.

This has been a whole new experience for Madam and me, where I sense that Vera and Vilhelm are more experienced when it comes to sex with other couples.

Vilhelm fortunately breaks the awkward silence, with one of his disarming remarks, which we come to greatly appreciate.

"Well Hugo, then it's your turn to be smeared in sun lotion!"

Alpeonkel 20-Nov-2022

12