The Hotwife & Her Bull - Pt. 10

Story Info
Bill reconnects with Carol.
2.4k words
4.39
3.9k
9

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
661 Followers

This is the story of poor Carol Hendrick, a normal, healthy young woman with normal, healthy desires. Unfortunately, she followed the advice of her conservative parents and married Alan, who has a low sex drive and is unable to satisfy her. But Alan is aroused by the idea of his wife having sex with other men, so he suggests she become a Hotwife and start a relationship with a man who can serve as her Bull. In Chapter 10 Carol is proud of her bold new appearance.

................................................................

When I saw Carol for the first time after cosmetic surgery, she looked like a very different person. The individual changes were small, but they added up to a lot. A smaller nose. Eyes that looked more open and youthful. More prominent cheekbones. Bigger boobs.

"You look beautiful," I said. Before she knocked, I had decided I'd tell her she looked beautiful whether I believed it or not. She knew I didn't think she needed plastic surgery, and I didn't want her thinking I believed she was ugly. But when I saw her, I sincerely believed she looked gorgeous. Carol had wanted to transform herself from a woman with a kind of girl-next-door appeal to someone who looked like she belonged on a red carpet. She now looked like many southern California women who'd gotten procedures.

"Thank you," she said, smiling. "I'm happy with the way I look now. There's only one problem, but it should go away soon."

"If there's a problem, I can't see it," I said.

"I'll show you," Carol replied, taking me by the hand and leading me to my bedroom.

She was wearing a very flattering sweater that made it clear her breasts were noticeably bigger than before. Carol pulled off the sweater, unclasped her bra, and stood there topless. Her boobs were different, and not in a good way. They sat very high on her chest and looked unusually firm. They had a hemispherical shape instead of the teardrop shape of her former breasts. Carol's boobs no longer looked natural. I imagined that they probably looked great in low-cut clothing, but not so great nude.

"The doctor says it will take a while for my boobs to drop down where they belong. They should look more natural then," Carol said. "But I need help with something to make that happen."

"What kind of help do you need?" I asked.

"I need someone to massage my breasts. A lot," Carol said. "Do you know anyone who could do that for me?"

I laughed. "I think I could give you a hand," I said.

We stripped off the rest of our clothes and climbed into bed. Carol laid on her back, and I got right to work. Normally I caress Carol's boobs gently. She let me know she wanted something more like a deep tissue massage. "Does this hurt?" I asked.

"No. The pain is gone. The swelling and bruising are almost gone. Getting my boobs to drop to a more natural position is the only thing left," she said. "The boob job hurt the most, although the nose job was almost as bad."

"I'm sorry you were in pain," I said.

"It was no big deal. I took painkillers for three days. Aspirin after that. It wasn't nearly as bad as the time my wisdom teeth were extracted. God, that was a nightmare. This was nothing in comparison."

As I massaged Carol's boobs, we both became increasingly aroused. As I used my hands to massage her breasts, I added my lips and tongue to suck and lick her nipples. Soon she was gasping for breath.

"I think that's enough massage," she said breathlessly. "Pay some attention to my pussy."

My hand slid down over her belly. It felt different. She told me that the surgeon planned to remove some fat from her abdomen and inject it into her butt. Carol had always had nice firm abs, but now she looked like a fitness model. The area around her waist seemed more sculpted. Clearly, the surgeon was a real artist.

I usually enjoy teasing Carol a little, making her wait as I move from one part of her body to another. I got the feeling she didn't want that. So I placed my hand directly on her pussy and began rubbing. She moaned softly, and began squirming beneath my fingers. After just a little of that kind of stimulation, I let one finger dip into her warm inner folds. As soon as that finger was wet enough, I slipped it inside her.

"Ohhhhhh . . . that feels so good, Bill," she said. "I didn't realize I'd get so horny after just a few weeks without you." Although Carol had a husband, they didn't have sex anymore. If she didn't see me, Carol was celibate. During the time we'd been together, Carol had grown increasingly hungry for ever more exotic and kinky types of sex. She went without sex a lot during her marriage. It wasn't something she was willing to tolerate anymore.

I added another finger and stroked in and out of her pussy. She lifted her hips up to meet my hand. I suspected that she felt ready for something more substantial than my fingers, and she chose that exact moment to let me know. Carol wrapped one hand around my cock and stroked it firmly.

"Give it to me, Bill," she said. "I've missed the feel of your cock inside me."

I climbed on top of Carol with the intention of giving her missionary sex. But then I realized that it might hurt if I put the weight of my chest on top of her new boobs. "Is this going to be OK?" I asked.

"It will be better than OK," she said. "Don't worry. I'm fine. Just fuck me, alright?"

"Whatever you say," I replied, grinning.

I didn't make her wait this time. Instead, I put the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy and slid all the way inside in one smooth stroke.

"Yesssssss . . ." Carol said when I was all the way inside. We made love slowly, gently, and lovingly. We both wanted it to last forever.

And we did make it last a long time. I felt Carol growing more excited as we continued. I got more excited too. But I kept things slow enough that she didn't climax too soon, and I did everything I could to delay my own orgasm.

Although we wished it could go on and on, we eventually reached a point where both of us just had to cum. I'm usually able to make Carol cum first, but my cock felt so good I couldn't make that happen. I began to cum, and cum, and cum some more. Carol felt me filling her pussy with warm, moist goo. My hope was that I'd stay hard long enough to give her an orgasm. But we didn't need to wait that long. Feeling my cock throbbing inside her was enough to push Carol over the edge. She started jerking beneath me as all her muscles clenched. She cried out. "Ohhhh . . ." she said. "Ohhhhh . . . ohhhhh . . . ohhhhh."

We held each other for a long time after our orgasms were finished. The time we spent apart after Carol's surgery was our longest separation since I became her Bull. I hadn't suffered from a lack of female companionship because I'd spent a lot of that time with Rachel. Still, I didn't like being away from Carol, and she didn't like being away from me.

We made love two more times that evening and once the next morning. I am glad to report that Carol's boobs got a lot of massaging during that time. Her boobs looked exactly the same as when she arrived that night, but I guess you just have to be patient with implants. And our patience was eventually rewarded. Weeks went by, but Carol's boobs gradually dropped until it looked like her new double-d cups were completely natural. I used her camera to take nude pictures, and she loved the way the photos turned out.

Carol bought some sexy new clothes, and she asked me to take her to fancy restaurants where she could show off. Before her surgery, Carol said she wished she could walk into a room and feel like she was the most beautiful girl there. When she walked across a dining room wearing a low-cut top with a slit skirt, she turned heads of all the men and most of the women. I could tell that she loved it when that happened, so she tried to make it happen a lot. She'd sit at the table with her back straight and her chin up so her sexy looks were displayed as much as possible.

One day Carol came over with a wrapped gift. "I have something I think you'll like," she said.

Inside the box was an album of pictures taken by a professional photographer. They featured Carol in erotic poses. Some of the pictures featured her in lingerie, but most showed her fully nude. There were no beaver shots or anything like that, but the pictures revealed everything. The image quality was amazing. I liked having such nice pictures that showed Carol in her full-frontal glory.

"I got very turned on posing for these," she said. "I wanted to run right over here and see you as soon as I was finished."

"I'm getting turned on right now," I said.

"Good. That was my intention," Carol said.

At this point I should mention that Carol's sexual appetite had blossomed far beyond what it was when we met. Back then I gradually introduced her to increasingly exotic and kinky ways of having sex. Bondage. Oral. Anal. BDSM. As time went by, she was increasingly anxious to try new things, and it became harder to think of new experiences to give her. Hiring a nude photographer was Carol's way of trying something new.

That's when she tried something unexpected. "I've posted pictures of myself online," she said.

"You mean nude pictures?" I said.

"That's right. You're not the only person who can see me naked anymore," she said. "Anyone in the world can look at me - for a price."

At first, I was concerned that Carol put her photos on one of the many porn sites that published amateur erotic photos and videos. But it wasn't quite like that. She opened an account on OnlyFans, that website where people create all kinds of content - erotic and otherwise - that can be viewed only by people who pay for the privilege. My opinion of OnlyFans went up after I learned that a lot of mainstream actresses and models posted there. One of my favorite actresses is Denise Richards; when I was a kid I absolutely loved her movies, which regularly featured lots of nudity that set my adolescent imagination on fire. Richards decided online erotica was no different, so she created an account that has lots of subscribers.

Carol didn't have very many subscribers - yet - but she wasn't in it for the money. She wanted to be seen. She posted the professional photos she'd commissioned, along with a lot of the amateur photos I took while we were playing around in the bedroom. She didn't post the hardcore photos I took of her sucking my cock, swallowing my cum, and getting a facial. But she posted almost everything else.

"As long as it makes you happy, I'm all for it," I said. "Are you concerned that someone you know might see the pictures?"

"I hope people I know see the pictures. I like the way I look, and I want people to know that. I realize that some people have gotten into trouble over nudes on the web, but that usually happens to women who are teachers or public officials. I'm an accountant. Nobody cares if I pose nude online. All they care about is that I do their taxes in a way that keeps them from getting audited."

My feelings were ambivalent. In some ways, I felt Carol's online account let the world look into an area I'd always considered private. I'm sure Alan enjoyed knowing that lots of people were looking at Carol's pictures and using them to masterbate, but that didn't make me happy at all.

On the other hand, I wanted her to be happy. It was my job to make sure she was satisfied sexually. If putting erotic content online satisfied a need for Carol, I was for it.

Carol started asking me to take more pictures of her. She'd come over and show me photos of other women, then ask me to try to duplicate those poses with her. I learned a lot about photography from this. We'd have Carol assume the same poses, but then we had to duplicate the lighting and place her in front on a suitable background. Wherever we went, Carol looked around for places where we could pose her in revealing clothes. She liked pictures that put her in recognizable landmarks, like the San Diego Zoo. She used an assumed name on OnlyFans, but she seemed to enjoy giving her followers hints about who she was. I thought it was unlikely that she'd attract a stalker or something like that, but Carol seemed to get a thrill from the notion that she was doing something a little bit dangerous.

All this is intended to say that the effort to expand Carol's sexual horizons was working perfectly.

Things took an unexpected turn one day when Carol said she wanted to give me another present. "A present? I like presents. Do you have it with you?" I said.

"It's not that kind of present," she said.

Carol explained that she and Alan had come up with a new way to satisfy his need to share her with another man. She wanted to take me on a nice vacation. Part of the deal was that I would pay for nothing. Alan wanted to pay for his hotwife to go on a romantic trip with her Bull.

"Wow. That's very generous," I said. "Where do you want to go?"

"Paris," she said.

.......................................

Paris! Really!? Yes, really. You can find out how the trip went in Chapter 11.

JQueen9
JQueen9
661 Followers