All Comments on 'The Hotwife & Her Bull - Pt. 10'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 1 year ago

When Carol gets back from Paris she should show Alan the baby bump she got while on her trip.

Tybalt3141Tybalt3141about 1 year ago

The most interesting thing about this series is that there are people who actually enjoy doing this stuff. I could never enjoy the idea of my wife having sex with other men. I would never want to be a married woman's fucktoy. And yet, these stories are stimulating, and they allow me to imagine a kind of eroticism I will never experience. I think it's like reading stories about wizards, witches, and orcs. Cool stories about things that never happen in my world. Incest stories are like that. The idea disgusts me, but the stories are stimulating, and incest is the most popular category on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Me pay for a trip for my wife and her lover boy a coworker no way in Hell. I had her being followed by a investigator. He had informed me that they were actually going to a meeting with clients but they had booked a room for that night and they could have made it back easily. Well rigged her car the night before so it would run out of gas. A trick that a friend had pulled on me years ago. They didn't make it to their meeting let alone there room. They were brought back to town. That night she started in on me about fixing the car.I mean really bitchin at me. Finally I said have lover boy fix it. She yelled what in the Hell do you mean lover boy? Your asshole coworker. I threw several pictures of her and lover boy kissing dancing inappropriately. She shut up instantly. 2 of our 4 children were standing in the door. We hadn't noticed. When I did they both ran to me crying asking if I was leaving like Robert our neighbor that caught his wife cheating? They were saying daddy please don't leave. I looked at my wife and she was crying saying please don't leave we can get through this please I will never disrespect you again. What about you and him. I will go to HR in the morning. I said I will go with you. I said if they don't do something about that SOB I will sue them. What for she asked. I said trust me. We went and when they started talking about letting my wife go I handed over some items that my investigator had given me. They changed their tune. She kept her job he was transferred and we got a cash settlement. We didn't retire but we paid the house off the car the truck and started a college fund. We went to counciling and did get through the problems and have moved on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.