The Hotwife & Her Bull - Pt. 11

Story Info
Paris - The City of Love.
2.7k words
4.12
4.8k
8

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers

This is the story of poor Carol Hendrick, a normal, healthy young woman with normal, healthy desires. Unfortunately, she followed the advice of her conservative parents and married Alan, who has a low sex drive and is unable to satisfy her. But Alan is aroused by the idea of his wife having sex with other men, so he suggests she become a Hotwife and start a relationship with a man who can serve as her Bull. In Chapter 11 Carol indulges in public nudity. One could categorize this chapter as voyeurism/exhibitionism, but overall this series makes the most sense in the erotic coupling or loving wives categories. All characters are adults over 21.

................................................................

It was exciting when our jet touched down at Charles de Gaulle International Airport. This was the most elaborate vacation I'd ever taken. For me, vacation usually meant something like pitching a tent at the Grand Canyon. Staying at a luxury hotel in the most romantic city in the world was outside my experience.

The trip was a bit unusual. Alan got to experience being a cuck because he was paying the bill for his Hotwife to take a sexy trip with her Bull. As the Hotwife, Carol was completely in charge, making every decision about where we went and what we did. As her Bull, it was my job to do as I was told all day and to satisfy Carol sexually all night. I realize how weird that must sound, but I'd been Carol's Bull for so long that it seemed almost normal. Almost.

"This is beautiful," I said when I saw our suite.

"Only the finest for me and my Bull," Carol responded.

After we unpacked, Carol told me to take off my clothes so we could start our trip with sex. We were both tired and jetlagged from the long trip, so there was nothing fancy about the way we made love. It was slow, gentle, and romantic. I made Carol cum once, came once myself, then we took a short nap so we'd have energy to go out and explore the city.

The sun had just set when we woke up and got ready for the evening. Carol made reservations at one of the top restaurants in Paris, so she put on a sexy designer dress and dolled herself up until she looked like a model. She turned lots of heads as the maitre d led us to our table. She knew she was attracting lustful looks, and it thrilled her. People acted as though they thought she must be some celebrity. That was happening more and more often.

It was why she'd spent so much time working with her nutritionist and personal trainer. It was the reason she'd gotten cosmetic surgery. She'd worked to transform herself into a goddess, and she'd succeeded beautifully.

"Bill, I'm counting on you to take a lot of nice photos that document our trip," Carol said. I'd been taking photos of Carol for so long that I'd learned a lot about photography, so I was able to take a nice picture that showed she was visiting a very fancy restaurant full of very well-dressed customers.

Carol had learned how to pose, so she managed to look especially sultry, looking into the camera with half-closed eyes and leaning forward to display dramatic cleavage. One of the waiters took a very nice photograph of us together. I put my arm around her shoulders and held her possessively; we both knew Alan would love seeing that.

After dinner we went to a club that was famous for live performances by top jazz musicians. It was wonderful. The music sounded especially romantic, and Carol and I looked longingly at each other as we listened to song after song. We stayed until early morning. Our day had been so long that we went to sleep as soon as we got back to our hotel.

We didn't have sex again until the next morning, when we were refreshed and energetic enough for a particularly lively session. We started in the missionary position, switched to doggy style, spent some time in the spoon position, then ended up with Carol on top in the cowgirl position. I felt proud that I made Carol climax three times. I'm sure part of it was due to the excitement of being in Paris, but I knew I deserved some of the credit.

I had an idea for a sexy surprise that day. Before Carol got dressed, I asked her to skip wearing a bra and panties. "It's going to be hot," I said. "I'd like you to wear a sundress with nothing under it."

She gave me a wicked smile. "If you insist," she said. Previously, Carol had enjoyed going without underwear when we went out in public. It excited her. I was glad that she agreed readily, because I had a plan to make the day more interesting.

It started at breakfast. Carol selected an authentic cafe with patio seating. We drank our coffee and ate breakfast pastries, then I took a photo showing her sitting in the outdoor setting. The morning light was beautiful, and Carol looked achingly lovely.

I showed her the photo, and she recognized that I'd taken a particularly nice picture. "I'd like to do another one like this, but with one difference," I said. "Let me get in position, then I'd like you to lift up your skirt and show me your pussy. I want you to flash the camera."

She was surprised. We'd never done anything like this before, and I was happy that I'd found a way to do something unexpected. As her Bull, it's my job to provide Carol with new erotic experiences. This was part of my responsibility during our trip.

"Bill . . . we're surrounded by people. I don't want to get arrested on the first day of our vacation."

"Don't worry," I said. "Let me get into position. When you're sure I'm ready, lift up your skirt and I'll take the picture. As soon as you hear the click of the shutter, put your skirt back down. It will be over so fast no one will see what you're doing."

She looked uncertain, but she did it. I showed her the picture afterward and she liked it. She liked it a lot. I'd found a new way to excite Carol, and I wanted to use it all day.

The plan was to walk through some historic areas of the city, checking out famous sites ranging from the Eiffel Tower to the Arch of Triumph. As we traveled from area to area, I kept asking Carol to flash the camera. She'd lean over a bridge railing and lift up her skirt so I could get a photograph showing her bare ass. Several times I had her unbutton the top of her dress so she could pull it open, let me get a photo of her naked boobs, then pull it shut.

The possibility of getting caught was part of the excitement, but there was no real danger. We managed to find places where we could wait until no one was looking, then leave quickly after the photos were finished.

I didn't mention this to Carol, but a lot of people take nude photos in public. It's not something I dreamed up myself. There are a bazillion photos like this online. Most of the photos are like ours, taken hurriedly in areas where the risk of being seen is small. But some of the photos are incredibly bold. I saw a series of photos of a lovely young woman who'd go to crowded public places and strip naked for the camera.

She posed in front of the Palace of Versailles, the Louvre, and in the middle of busy intersections. In most of her photos, she was surrounded by gawkers enjoying the sight of a naked model posing in public. She calls herself Vienna Love after the city where she lives. Her boyfriend was a gifted photographer. They published a beautiful book of their nude photographs. Look for Vienna Love on Google. Her book is called I am (n)u(e)urban.

My goal was more modest. I wanted to give Carol a set of sexy souvenir photographs, and to keep her a little bit aroused all day long. I imagined she'd want to post some on her OnlyFans page.

We found a lot of places to take our pictures, but our best photograph was spectacular! We found a spot on a sidewalk that was right next to a panel truck that blocked the view of most people around us. I had Carol stand beside the truck and pose; the Eiffel Tower was visible over her shoulder. I arranged the shot so the truck was outside the frame, making the picture seem more daring than it was.

For this picture, Carol left her dress buttoned. She posed while I got in position, then grabbed the hem and lifted the dress up to her neck, giving me a picture showing full-frontal nudity. After I pushed the shutter she quickly lowered the dress and we walked briskly away from the area.

That picture got Carol so excited that she gave me a passionate kiss. We happened to be in a quiet neighborhood of 19th century apartment buildings, and there was a wide alley between two of them. I took Carol by the hand, led her into the alley, and took her in my arms. I gave her a deep soulful kiss that excited her so much she had to catch her breath when we were finished.

I pushed her backwards until she was against the wall of one of the buildings. The look of arousal on her face inspired me to do something more dangerous than anything we'd done taking any of our photos of Carol's public nudity. I reached under Carol's skirt and began fingering her pussy. She was so wet my finger slipped inside her easily.

"Bill . . . someone will see us," she said.

"I don't care," I said, reaching deeper and deeper into her wet folds. "Let them look." This wasn't really true. I did care. I didn't want to get caught and embarrass Carol, but I could tell she was excited by the sense of danger, so I tried to make it feel as dangerous as possible.

I stroked her clit over and over and over, and it wasn't long before she climaxed. "Oh . . . Bill . . . what are you doing to me . . .?" she said as her body began to shake. All this made me hard as iron. I wanted to have sex with Carol right there in the alley, but that wasn't a sensible thing to do.

That's when I noticed a large air conditioning unit next to one of the buildings. "Come here," I said, taking her hand and dragging her until she was standing behind the unit. It was tall enough to cover her from the chest down.

I had her lean over the unit, lifted up the back of her skirt, then unzipped my pants. "Bill! Are you crazy?!" she said.

"Maybe," I said.

I took my hard cock in hand, lined it up with her pussy, and pushed all the way inside in one stroke. I climaxed after just a few strokes. I slammed into her from behind as I came and came. My erection went away quickly after that, so I put it back in my pants and zipped up.

The expression on Carol's face was priceless. She was shocked - and aroused - at what had just happened. Believe it or not, I wanted to take another picture. "Lean over this unit again and lift up the back of your skirt," I said, stepping back and getting a photo of Carol, bare-assed, in the position where we had sex. I took a few more photos, then got down on one knee and took a close-up picture that showed my cum dripping down the inside of her thighs.

Carol found some tissues in her purse and cleaned herself up. She felt a bit unsteady on her feet, so we sat on a park bench and looked at the day's photos as she recovered. I'm not a great photographer, but I'd done a good job of documenting what we'd done that day. The pictures started with the tame photo of her flashing the camera at the cafe where we had breakfast, then escalated until she posed for a full-frontal nude with the Eiffel Tower in the background. Showing Carol where we had sex in public was an unexpected extra.

I didn't know if Carol would send any of these pictures to Alan, and I didn't care. It was completely up to her. I never understood exactly how their relationship worked, so although I was sure Alan would love photos like that, I sometimes suspected that Carol wasn't willing to share everything with him. The photos I took were of Carol, not me, so I figured she was free to use them any way she wished.

That was the sexiest day of our trip. For the rest of the week, we visited nice places during the day, then had sex in our hotel room at night. We visited the Louvre, the Folies Bergere, the Palace of Versailles, night clubs, many fine restaurants, and on and on and on. Carol did a great job planning our itinerary, and I enjoyed every moment of it. Mainly, I enjoyed spending every day and night with Carol. It was nice to pretend she wasn't a married woman, and that we were an ordinary couple on a romantic trip to Paris.

On the flight home we spent a lot of time looking at our photos. Most of the pictures we took were fairly typical tourist shots. We only spent one day shooting photos of Carol flashing the camera. But the erotic pictures were the ones we both liked best. Those are the memories we treasure most.

"Bill, I don't have words to express how much I appreciate you," Carol said. "We started this relationship with the idea that it would be strictly sexual. It's become more than that for me. I have very warm feelings for you. My life is pretty fucked up in a lot of ways, but you are the person I care about most.

"I love Alan. I do. But that's a platonic relationship, and I need more. You've expanded my sexual horizons so much. I can't believe how much I enjoyed taking nude photos in public. I don't know how you manage to keep surprising me, but I hope it never stops."

Wow. Carol apparently thinks I'm more important to her than Alan. I'd hoped that was true, but I could never ask. It made me proud to hear Carol say she appreciated my effort to give her new erotic experiences. It reminded me of one experience I'd wanted to give her for a while. Rachel had volunteered to participate in a threesome with us, and I'd been looking for a time to tell Carol about it. I felt sure she was ready to experience sex with another woman.

"Carol, most of the time I try to surprise you when we try something new," I said. "I didn't ask for permission the first time I spanked you. Or tied you to the headboard. Or fucked you in the ass. I felt sure you'd enjoy those things, and you always did. As we planned this trip, I came up with the idea of taking nude pictures in public, but I didn't tell you in advance because I thought you'd enjoy the surprise."

"I did," Carol said. "The surprise was the best part."

"I mention this because I've been thinking of a new experience I believe you'll enjoy, but it's not something I want to do without getting your permission in advance," I said.

Carol smiled. "You have my full attention, Bill."

I took a deep breath. "Would you like to have a threesome? I don't know if you feel attracted to women, but the best way to find out is to have sex with one."

Her eyes got wide. I managed to shock her. "Do you know a woman who'd do that for me?" she asked.

"I do," I said. "But I won't ask her if you don't agree that you want it."

Carol got quiet. She didn't say anything for a long time. It seemed as though the wheels in her brain were spinning around and around.

"I want it," she said. "Go ahead and ask her."

.......................................

Ah, Paris. C'est magnifique! You can guess what happens in Chapter 12.

JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers