All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 06'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SO Diana is going to be divorced

It's just a question of how many STD's she has and whether her husband gets the video and shows it to all of her family and friends. It takes a special kind of moron to make a video like that.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The trouble with the life lines:

Daisy said she would have sex (future) with men of different races. If she didn't pull the lifeline or if someone else challenged and she turned them down, then the deed that could break the marriage would not be done.

Kevin saw what his wife was willing to do to stay in the competition.

Diana's video was done before, the marriage breaking act had already happened, lifeline or not.

Rakesh saw that Diana was willing to come clean about being a lying cheating slut...

Now it's obvious that Rakesh lets the competition carry on, Gael has to come into it at some point to drive a few more nails into the coffin that was Rakesh and Diana's marriage before the games.

Add to that we have been promised that Rakesh will find out how far her pre-marital experimentation has gone.

/

Criticism?

I think you are wrong about people being able to jump in at any point. Take the nony that commented about STDs, they obviously missed (or more likely have forgotten given the break) the rules at the start of the competition - everyone's been tested and safe, I'm not going to argue, it's your universe to apply that rule to.

Going from past tense in the main narrative to present for the video felt wrong to me. I get that the video was taking place in the present in the studio, but that was in the past of the past in which the story takes place.

/

That said, looking forward to the rest of the story.

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 3 years ago
Love it!

I enjoy reading your stories and look forward to next chapter. You often don't let us know all the rules of the competition before they are to be applayed. It is sometimes a bit frustrating but also thrilling. And I suppose you make up at least some of them along the way ;)

For the next chapter I guess one interesting plot would be, if Rakesh decides that he can not continue in the competition with his obviously cheating slut of a wife, the rules says that she may still be allowed to continue if she finds an ex lover who is willing and ready o jump in. And we all know who that might be ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cant wait for the next one!!

Honestly I’d pay to get the entire story now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1*

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Spontaneous combustion again

I said in your last chapters feedback that you had stagnated somewhat from the previous chapters arousing , continuous , build up. Well this chapter just proved that I didn’t know what the hell I was talking about . This reads with the intensity of a James Michener novel co-written by Larry Flynt and Xavier Hollander ! You’ve written a masterbatable masterpiece of epic pornographic proportions !!! Reading this set me on fire again , I may have to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Diana certainly seems to have a high sex drive, and her husband is either the luckiest guy on earth, or the most cursed. I am curious as to why her and Gael parted ways, your story paints him as shallow and motivated by sex and fame, and Diana certainly seems to like healthy portions of the former. I think it's a great story, but if I had one thing to change it would be Gael, he seems just a little too much like a set piece, at least so far...

Thank you for sharing this awesome story, Jackie.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

4 stars. I always finish every story and series I start, even if it's a mistake. So, here I am at CH6.

This author has a true gift. I'm not into cuck stories. This does nothing for my sex drive. Maybe, even kills it a bit. But, there is a good story here. Steadily ramping tension, intrigue, etc.

I realize that any problems I have with this story is due to MY lack of understanding. Why would any of the husbands in the the slut olympics assume their wives didn't cheat? THEY ARE SLUTS IN THE SLUT GAMES. Interracial sex as a deal breaker? I've been approached in real life by white women that wanted to fuck a Black Man, but dating or marriage was out. Just sex! They were whores!

All of the husbands are cucks. The wives are stripping, giving handjobs, and sucking multiple cocks in front of them. It's televised for Christ's sake. They get off on that crap. Why should a slut wife care if her cuck finds her cheating? She is a slut and a whore. He knows this. It defines their relationship. Can an acknowledged whore cheat on an admitted cuck? What would that even mean? I admit that I don't get it.

I at least understand Patti and her husband. He doesn't care what she does. He gets off, and not just with her.

All this, and the villian (Gael), has yet to take the stage. You know there is a real BAD train wreck coming. Just how and when?

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

So much fun, I'll say it again this would make a hell of a movie ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous