The Hotwife Games Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DIANA: "Will?"

Will is taking a drink of water, hiding his hardness.

DIANA: "Can you show me a couple squats, so I can really get the form?"

WILL: "Uh. Alright."

Will moves closer to her, faces the mirror and does a low squat. He holds the position.

WILL: "So you see how my knees point out at the bottom? That'll help you stabilize your core, and keep your spine flexed."

Diana reaches over and runs her hand over Will's thighs.

DIANA: "Oh... And your quads are flexed too..."

WILL: "Yeah..."

Will squats back up to the top of the motion. His erection is completely visible, poking up in his gym shorts. He is briefly flustered, then seems to realize he can't hide it any more.

WILL: "Now... uh... look at how my glutes contract at the top. You can take a close look."

Diana gets behind her trainer. She kneels down, her face at the height of his ass.

As he squats down, his muscular ass pushes out towards Diana.

She reaches over and puts her palms on his ass.

Rakesh watched in shock as Diana palmed her trainer's firm, muscular ass cheeks. She kept them there as he performed rep after rep...

Diana looks back at the camera, at us. She gives a surreptitious, naughty wink.

WILL: "So... you can feel the glutes working on the eccentric motion..."

Slowly, Diana lets one hand drop to her side. With the other, she moves to the center of her trainer's cheeks as he squats again.

At the lowest part of the squat, she runs her middle finger down the tight lycra and gently over his asshole.

The trainer jumps up, taken aback.

DIANA (innocently): "Oh, sorry... I was trying to feel the muscles... of your ass."

The trainer stammers at the beautiful woman in front of him.

WILL: "Oh, uh, right. Fine."

His massive boner is now tenting his tight spandex shorts.

Rakesh looked at the onscreen image, slightly agog. In Diana's crisp cell-phone footage, he could see the outline of every crevasse and shape of her trainer's hard rod.

Diana's finger appears in frame, close to the camera. The screen cuts to black.

Near him, Rakesh could feel the tension in Diana's body. He could also feel his hardening meat, below his robe...

Diana covered her face. She knew what was coming next...

The screen washes with light.

The scenic background shows the moso wood floor of a small room. Rolled yoga mats are stacked in the frame-right background. A balance bar stretches across a mirrored wall in the deep background. We appear to be in some kind of private workout studio in the KX Fitness location.

But it was what was right there in the foreground that caused Rakesh's jaw to drop open.

We're looking down. In center-frame is a long, dark-skinned cock at semi-hardness. A soft female hand is wrapped around it. There's a wedding ring on one of her fingers.

Rakesh recognized the ring.

His pulse accelerated. Diana kept her face in her hands.

Slowly, Diana's beautiful face enters the top of the frame. She is flushed and utterly aroused. But there's a tiny hesitation in her eyes —

Diana peeked at the screen through her fingers. She recognized that moment, that nanosecond of doubt. But it wasn't a doubt about the gorgeous cock in front of her — it was about whether she was really about to cheat on her husband, on camera...

Slowly Diana licks around her trainer's big, black dick. He groans, off-screen. His hand reaches into frame and runs through her hair.

Vulnerability wavers in her voice, as —

DIANA: "Is it... Is it cheating to suck another man's cock? If my husband doesn't know?"

A pause.

WILL: "You're gonna show this to your husband?"

Her eyes flicker up at the camera. A decision spikes in them.

DIANA (firmly): "Fuck, no..."

She bites her lower lip, overcome by the large rod pulsing in her hand.

DIANA (almost dreamily): "This video is for me... Once a year, I'll look at it... and remember sucking on this big, hard, black cock behind my husband's back..."

The man groaned from behind the camera. The trainer seemed triggered by the thought of this young Indian slut fingering herself to him as she watched this video. Rakesh felt his belly bottom out.

This man was going to be her dirty secret from her husband...

On the screen, Diana's tone turns serious.

DIANA: "But this is the last time we do this. And no one can never know..."

She pauses and waits, looking up at the camera.

The view shudders slightly, as though the person holding the frame has moved. Diana seems to get the answer she wanted.

And with that, Rakesh's wife lobs forward and starts to suck the cock in front of her.

For nearly five agonizing minutes, Rakesh watched along with the audience as his wife deep-throated her trainer on screen. He heard the man's moans, watched Diana gag and bob, back and forth, coating her trainer's hard, black cock in shiny saliva.

Occasionally, she would suck her full lips over his cockhead, smacking them off with a thwock. Then Diana would moan at the camera... Beginning a role-play that was only half-pretend...

DIANA: "Thank you for training me, Will... My husband loooves how good you make my body look."

WILL: "Oh yeah? Does he know how good you are at sucking cock?"

DIANA: "No... Train me..."

Diana purrs, licking wetly from the tip of his cock down to his balls.

DIANA: "Train me to be a good little cocksucker for my husband..."

Rakesh felt an intense pressure push at his cock. It poked through his robe and pushed it open. Suddenly, his erection was revealed to the audience.

Diana noticed with a gasp.

Rakesh realized and quickly reached for the fallen straps. He felt completely exposed. Here he was, watching a video of his own wife on her knees with her trainer's rock-hard cock in her mouth, in front of a large audience... And he was painfully hard.

Diana's soft hand stopped him from closing his robe.

Her eyes found Rakesh's. He sensed what his wife was silently asking.

What did that hard cock... mean?

On the screen, Diana pulls her lips over the trainer's lengthy dick. She massages the stud's balls. His swollen nads glisten, sweaty from their brief workout. Diana gently runs a tongue over each full, throbbing sac.

DIANA: "I think you're forgetting something, coach..."

She pauses to swipe her tongue under his loaded balls. She inhales, enjoying the scent of his fresh sweat.

He grunts and breathes, each ballsac throbbing with cum as she licks.

WILL: "What's... ugh... what's that... Diana?"

She gently nudges his large cockhead with the tip of her nose.

DIANA: "Coach... I need my protein shake..."

Diana watched herself her dirty-talk another man into exploding for her. She turned to watch Rakesh.

Rakesh gulped, completely unsure how to feel. Diana stood from her seat. Then she knelt down in front of Rakesh. She gently parted his naked legs.

The audience began to murmur, their own attention shifting from the screen to what was happening on stage.

"Give it to me," Diana whispered. She lowered her face down below her husband's hard rod. "When he does..."

On the screen, Diana's trainer groaned lengthily. His hot client was torturing him with all her slutty talk... her teasing laving of his balls...

DIANA (a mock whine): "Give me my protein shake... Come on... I earned it...Cum in my fucking mouth... on my face..."

Rakesh couldn't help it. He gently stroked his cock as Diana licked and laved his balls, just as her on-screen self was doing with her trainer.

DIANA: "Give my creamy shake..."

Her hand begins to stroke his big rod as her tongue swirls over his dancing balls.

Diana watched the screen from the corner of her eye, and now mimicked her adulterous on-screen action on her husband. Her hand wrapped around his cock. She jerked Rakesh off, her tongue tickling his balls.

Rakesh, meanwhile, had his eyes glued to the video, where Diana's wedding ring shone as she jerked off her big-dicked trainer.

The trainer's voice rumbles from off-screen. The camera shakes.

WILL: "Oh, fuck — I'm gonna cum for you... Hot little slut..."

Diana stroked her husband faster as they watched her on screen, stroking her trainer faster...

The audience was enraptured. Some of their eyes pinged back and forth like they were watching tennis — ogling the beauty stroking a man on screen, and the same sexy wife jerking off her cuckolded husband.

WILL (gasps): "Shit!"

Hot white cum spurts out, splattering over Diana's pretty face in a long, thick line. It falls between her parted lips.

DIANA: "Yes..."

She moans, her mouth wide open. She pushes her tongue out, desperate to catch her trainer's spunk.

He shoots again. A thick load of cum splashes into Diana's mouth, and over her face.

DIANA: "Mmmmmm..." (she moans, long and loud) "My tasty, hot, protein shake..."

The audience watched at peak arousal. Rakesh couldn't believe he was watching a video of his wife, getting her face glazed by her trainer's dick.

Diana looked up from her knees.

"Please," she whispered to her husband. "Spray on my face like he did... Feed me more cum..."

That pushed Rakesh over the edge...

The trainer shoots another thick load of semen, spurting over her right cheek.

Diana giggles as the rivulets of hot spunk travel down her face.

DIANA: "Yum... Yummy cum, for my cheating mouth..."

Diana deep-throated her husband, in the middle of the set of the Hotwife Games.

It felt like Rakesh's groin was exploding with pleasure.

His balls tightened up to his shaft and shot out semen with a gravitational force, into his wife's warm, waiting mouth.

He spunked so hard, the first volley filled Diana's mouth almost to bursting. He threw his head back and screamed out loud. Diana opened her lips.

The next blast covered Diana's face and some of her hair. The next coated her pretty, open mouth.

Rakesh was mesmerized by the image of his wife's face on the screen, being slathered by her trainer's sticky icing. Meanwhile, his own cock covered the woman of his dreams in real life.

The trainer's cock throbs post-orgasmically, and Diana gives it a tender lick, cleaning the groove of his cockhole.

Rakesh practically roared as he shot his final volley of cream on Diana's face.

She moaned as her perverted husband coated her with spunk.

The audience sat silently. If a feather had dropped, it would have resonated like a drum.

Rakesh looked at Diana's gorgeous, cum-slathered face. He looked up at her glazed face onscreen.

The trainer had certainly sprayed a sizable load on his wife. He'd covered her smiling cheeks, nose and chin with semen. He'd filled her mouth.

But Rakesh had absolutely drowned her...

His thick seed dripped over his wife's nose and mouth, down her forehead, even glazed her hair. She was completely bathed in his cum.

In some ridiculously perverse way, Rakesh felt like he had reclaimed her. Diana sensed this.

"You gave me so much cum, Ra," she said in a soft, loving voice. "More than he did, my love..."

Rakesh groaned low in his throat.

Perhaps... perhaps what had happened was okay after all... Perhaps, if he was able to reclaim his wife with his seed... then this wasn't the betrayal he was making it out to be.

But then...

On the screen, Diana gently finishes cleaning off her trainer's thick dark rod with her tongue.

All of a sudden, she looks right into camera.

DIANA: "Fuck..."

She swears with a naughty little growl.

DIANA: "I love cheating on my fucking clueless husband. Let's do this again tomorrow."

In the echoing dome of the Hotwife Games studio, small gasps rose to the vaunted ceiling.

Rakesh couldn't believe his ears.

He looked at Diana's beautiful, cum-painted face.

She looked back at him with a look of consummate guilt.

Rakesh fell backwards into his chair.

What had his wife done?

More to cum...


12