All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 25'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Five years, twenty five chapters and the story is still awful, the writing bad and the characters dumber than stumps.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another truly discordant effort at entertainment. Rakesh has to be another of the dumbest characters to embarrass the pages of Loving Wives. The whole reality challenged premise for this story series is fraught with irrational behaviors and unbelievable what if!

I am truly glad this travesty is over!

patilliepatillie4 months ago

This is so stupid, the series jumped the shark about chapt 5. Write something worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First off, thank you for sharing. I just don't think people can say that for some reason, even though you've put a great many hours into telling this tale.

If I were a cop and looking for a murder, (a wealthy and famous man's murder at that) I'd see what the main suspects families were doing. It's one thing to decouple, escape, and move away from everybody, hide in a village someplace; but as parents and grandparents age and move on it would be impossible to stay away.

There were some plot holes in the games' first place prize too, the island compound, as was Diana humping just about everything with legs, all while not being on some form of birth control, nor any concerns for STD's from a community of people who will also hump anything with legs.

Why would a Diane-obsessed Gael allow a line of rather undesirable men to have her at all? As a character trait it doesn't seem to work for a guy with Dian's pictures all over the place, one who did all this, was willing to commit murder; all to have her exclusively. Gael could have just had him run over by a hit and run driver while he was out on a jog, pushed in front of a train, thrown off a bridge... and then rush in to fill the void in Diane's grieving life afterwards. He was an actor, he could act innocent all day long...

None of the characters come off as all that likeable either, this is meant as constructive criticism only, but I can't put myself in any of their proverbial shoes, something I find myself doing when I read something like this. If this was your goal it was well achieved, if not maybe something to add into the next story you share; IMHO...

I could also imagine a curious son wondering at why he and his family are in hiding, where their money comes from, why he doesn't look like his dad. And then that son doing one of those heredity "swab your cheek" tests to look for blood relatives, some answers that he isn't getting at home, thereby inviting Interpol to swoop down and capture the whole bunch, or at the very least interview them.

Thank you for sharing, I personally know the hours that go into something like this, Jackie.

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoon4 months ago

I really loved it. I got impatient a couple times waiting for new chapters but it was all worth it. Great job!!

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

This cuck crap died 24 chapters ago.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How can I contact you?I love the story!

MegamoreMegamore3 months ago

Well done! Lots of twists and turns kept my interest going! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous