The Hotwife Games Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers

DIANA (V.O.)

"And if the world just sees why all that happened, had to happen..."

The men move inside.

DIANA (V.O.)

"Maybe one day he can have a normal life. Some kind of normal... Maybe."

She lingers, watching the red orb of the sun dip into the wide, golden sea.

DIANA (V.O.)

"There's one other reason I said yes."

She looks at the CAMERA.

DIANA

"You."

She looks at you with that familiar, naughty glint in her eyes.

And she leads you into...

INT. CLIFFSIDE VILLA - MAGIC HOUR - CONTINUOUS

Diana moves through the tasteful space. Gaze fixed on yours.

DIANA

"That big, burning question, you just can't let go of..."

Colorful pastel art hangs all about the villa. Vases are filled with bright gerbera flowers.

DIANA

"Why am I still here... when Gael is gone?"

She looks towards the study. On the printer, the last pages churn out.

DIANA

"I know you judge me. Skewer my imperfections. Lambast my morality."

She watches as the men move for the open kitchen.

DIANA

"But the human body has its own light-speed..."

She shrugs.

DIANA

"And I thrill at peak sexual velocity. The notion of total nudity. Throwing myself in face of the watching world. And saying, 'This is me. All of me'."

She smiles.

DIANA

"Because it's all of you, too."

--

As the men prepare the swordfish, she remembers her promise to Änswer. The final line of the opening crawl. The last, thin carapace of protection.

She enters the study.

Fingers.

Keyboard.

A tumbler of aged, peated whiskey.

And the finished manuscript sitting on the tray.

She wonders if it will all work.

Will they actually pull off this insane, unprecedented, hyper-sexual enterprise? Will they marshal the courage to face the world again, head on? Will the project have the seismic effect that Lawrence Änswer promises it will?

On this last point, a quiet, thrilling knowing passes through her.

The real question that tugs her heart, the misgiving that has endlessly stalled her attempts to send in those final pages -- is whether her son will really understand why Gael was no longer alive.

There was more than one reason it would matter.

She looks through the archway towards the men working in the kitchen, salting the espadon.

Even from this distance, she sees the evening sunlight catch in her son's eye. She sees the gleaming silver eye-shine sparkle in his right iris, a rare genetic condition that lends the boy a unique, piercing gaze.

In a way, Gael was still there after all...

She adds the final line to the overture.

It's the only lie she's going to tell.

She types.

--

Breathe deep. Relax. And remember --

This is only a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

--

THE END.

KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers
12