The House Group Leader's Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having ridden his ejaculation out, Marcia was naturally worried whether that was it as far as Todd was concerned. Okay, he'd said he'd wanted to fuck her upstairs, but would he still have the energy? Marcia really needn't have worried.

"Take your panties off, babe, and lie on the bed, and I will lick you out real good," he said, sounding more 1970s with every sentence.

Marcia couldn't disagree with his assessment, though, as within a matter of minutes she was embarking on her first orgasm of the evening.

"Lick my asshole!" she told him, partly because she couldn't run the risk of him remaining idle and asking her for another blowjob.

She got on all fours on the bed and raised her ass high for him.

"Man, that's beautiful!" he said, running his finger down her crack, over her pretty little bud and finally into her waterlogged pussy.

"I think I'll keep my finger here," he said in a flat tone. "It just seems to fit."

Marcia wanted to tell him he could add a couple more if he wished, but thought he'd be able to work that out himself. In the meantime, he'd begun licking her anus, drawing sighs of appreciation from the deaconess.

"Let's see if we can't get a little deeper," he said, using a finger from his free hand to prise the hole open and following the finger in with his sinuous tongue.

"Oh my god!" Marcia cried, the invasion of her most private parts by this man she hardly knew arousing her almost beyond what she believed possible.

"Doesn't Connor do this to you?" Todd asked, as naturally if he were asking her to fill out an insurance claims form.

"Um, not quite like that," Marcia just about managed to reply, though at that moment she happened to be thinking of that rainbow-shaped penis playing havoc with her anus.

"You like it?" Todd asked, somewhat redundantly.

"Fuck, yes!" said Marcia, wanting to add that she was all his, and he could do to her anything he wanted.

"You want it here before I fuck your pussy, don't you?" said Todd, as if reading her mind.

"Can I be so obvious?" Marcia thought - really quite upset at the thought.

"You want it now, or a bit more tongue and finger work first? It's your call."

"Fuck this man!" Marcia said to herself. "I arranged this fucking meeting. I'm the one who's meant to be in fucking control."

But to him, like a lamb before her slaughterer, all she could say was, "Fuck me there now!"

"You got it!" Todd replied, as if he did this sort of thing every day of the week.

"By the way," he said, as he was lubing up his cock with jelly he had got from somewhere, "you look real hot in your lingerie. I love women in stockings. Harper refuses to wear them. Says it's patriarchal or some such shit."

Marcia wanted to ask him if she let him take her in the ass, or if that was considered patriarchal too. On balance, he thought he must do; otherwise, why would he have the lube?

"Unless Harper uses it on other women!" Marcia suddenly thought, thinking back to her time on the massage table with Todd's wife.

"You ready, babe?" Todd asked her.

Marcia, who couldn't have been more ready if this was an Olympic event and she'd been training for four years for this moment, merely nodded in response and waited, with as much curiosity as excitement, to receive his boomerang.

The first part went in quite normally. This must give the impression that Marcia was able to rationalise the experience as it was happening, but that wasn't the case at all. I'm attempting to recreate the experience with the benefit of hindsight, and this unfortunately means that the waves of passion and the almost unendurable levels of arousal to which she was driven can easily be overlooked. Suffice it to say, that during the whole process, she barely kept her mouth shut at any moment, as she built up to the most ear-splitting climax that you could possibly imagine.

Still, the mechanics of the coupling bear examination, I believe, given the very special nature of the weapon with which Todd had been endowed. Once he had reached the halfway point, Todd spoke to Marcia much as a dentist might, "This could hurt a little," before what appeared to Marcia to be a quick twisting movement somehow temporarily straightened his corkscrew, enabling it to travel what appeared to be the whole length of her rectum.

Crying out more with surprise than horror or pain, Marcia begged Todd to fuck her hard, to show her no mercy. Nothing she had experienced in the bedroom could come close to what she was experiencing now. Feeling that he was going easy on her out of respect for her position in the church, she told Todd to fuck her like he meant it. The Californian, who had been working away at his own sweet pace with the intention of building up steadily until they might both come together, switched to Plan B, which might mean he came before Marcia did, but what the hell. That's what the woman wanted, and (let's face it) she was some fucking woman!

Grabbing her tits quite roughly, he adjusted his position inside her very slightly, increasing the friction that both of them would feel, and, withdrawing his penis nearly the whole way out, drove it the whole way back in with a vengeance. Marcia's cries were muffled in the pillow she had buried her face in in anticipation of the onslaught. Ignoring these, Todd pumped her asshole with all the power he possessed, until he could feel his orgasm starting to build up. Nothing in the world could prevent him from exploding inside her in the next five seconds. It was up to her whether she wanted to join the ride.

Removing her face from the pillow, so that this incredible lover could hear to what kind of place he had taken her, Marcia's own orgasm hit within a few seconds of Todd's. Desperate for more of this once-in-a-lifetime feeling, once the climax had begun to subside, she begged Todd to fuck her some more, to come again inside her ass. Much as he might have liked to, Todd was spent - utterly spent - spent like no woman had ever made him before.

"You're great, babe," he said, before collapsing onto the bed and reflecting on the best sex he had ever had.

Chapter 15

"God!" said Marcia, lying beside Todd, and kissing him with a certain degree of prejudice on his ear, then on his jawbone, keen to signal that she was very much still up for more. "Harper is a very lucky lady."

If Marcia wanted to fish for a bit of information about their love life, she was certainly going the right way about it.

"It's not a bed of roses," said Todd with a melancholy that fell just the right side of self-pity. "She won't let me take her up the ass."

"Her loss," said Marcia simply. "She doesn't know what she's missing."

Looking down, she saw that his penis was beginning to swell once more. Raking it with her manicured red fingernails, she watched as it resumed its familiar shape and most of its fearsome size. Reflecting on what he had given her so freely and so abundantly, she asked him if he wanted her to revive him. It was a bit like asking a child if they wanted a giant bag of popcorn and a coke.

Even though Todd made no verbal reply, his body language told Marcia all she needed to know.

"Would you like to lick me out, while I attend to your needs?" she asked without any note of overt sexuality, knowing that her very presence, her fragrance and her touch exuded all the sexuality he could handle.

Without waiting for a response, she moved into position, descending most of the way towards his mouth before stopping short, so he could not reach her without lifting his head from the pillow. She sensed him staring at her pudenda and considering his next move. Being careful to stay out of the reach of his lizard-like tongue, she dropped down and took his pulsing penis in both hands. The sight of his jism oozing from his tiny opening was too much for her. She lifted his column and began to lick the trail of semen from the base of his scimitar, to which it had descended in a narrow rivulet. When she reached his glans, she lost control and began to suck every last bit of his precious white fluid out of his tube. At the same time, her body relaxed and her sodden cunt made contact with his thirsty lips.

"Yes!" he managed to say before his tongue shot out and greedily accepted the gift she was offering him.

"No!" she breathed, coming off his head, having supped her fill of his cream - at least for now.

Todd made straight for Marcia's clitoris and, all caution thrown to the wind, held it between his teeth with the care of a dog lifting its puppy away from danger.

"Aw, shit!" Marcia moaned, her head slumped in Todd's lap, his distended boomerang lying idle against her cheek.

Replacing his teeth with his lips, Todd sucked hard on her aching clit, glorying in the way the nub had doubled (perhaps, quadrupled) in size under his expert tutelage. Only once he had her where he wanted her - gasping and vocalizing wildly - did he start savaging it with his tongue. The way this woman was put together made him certain that she would not be able to hold out for long.

Wondering briefly whether he shouldn't slow things down and delay the inevitable, Todd considered his own position (which put a strain on his neck that he couldn't ignore for too much longer in his weakened condition) and acted accordingly. The brutality of his tongue-lashing was intensified. Within seconds, Marcia was wailing, as the latest in a series of devastating orgasms racked her body.

Determined to give as good as she was getting, Marcia took up a more conventional position on the bed so she could give all her attention to Todd's needs without the danger of distraction. She knew he wanted her to go down the full length of his curved weapon as she had done before, but genuinely didn't know if she had it in her. In the event, Todd made up her mind for her.

"You can do it, babe!" he said - half encouragingly and half out of pure, unadulterated self-interest.

Marcia could only reflect on the benefits of practice, as this time she negotiated his curvature with relative ease. Watching Todd provided her with all the stimulation she needed. His eyes were tightly closed and his mouth crooked as he appeared to fight the urge to come under her oral administrations for the third time.

"Let him fight all he likes," Marcia thought. "He is mine to do with as I wish. And my wish right now is that he surrenders to me and acknowledges me as his rightful queen."

His hands gripping the bedsheets tightly, his eyes now open but unable to focus on anything around him, Marcia felt in total control.

"One final bob should do it," she thought - her mind thinking as clearly as it would if she were making up a shopping list.

And it did. With a roar mixing (at least, to Marcia's ears) ecstasy and submission, Todd unloaded himself inside the house group leader's wife - the woman who had invited herself over to have her way with him, and (who knows?) revenge herself on her husband.

Maybe he was just projecting onto her Marcia his own feelings after what he was pretty certain had happened between his wife and Marcia.

"You fucked Harper when you came for your massage, didn't you?" he said sotto voce.

"Yes," Marcia replied.

"Did she come onto you?" Todd continued, clearly riled by the conversation he was having.

"We both wanted it. I pretended to try and stop her, and she got fired up and, well, we ended up having great sex."

"So she fucked Jennifer too, I suppose."

"I don't think so, and I think Jennifer would have told me if anything had happened."

"So, she had three sessions with her and keeps it professional."

"I believe so. Isn't that your wife's character, though, to be a bit contrarian sometimes? I imagine she thought Jennifer thought she was God's gift to women, and was able to suppress any desire she might have had to make love to her."

"Makes sense," Todd replied, evidently relieved that his wife was exercising caution and discrimination in who she came on to.

"You okay?" Marcia asked, putting her hand on his shoulder, and imagining the evening's entertainment was over.

She had misjudged the man, though. Despite the tremendous sexual feats he had already performed, Todd was dead set on fucking this woman in her gorgeous pussy.

"I'm not finished with you yet," he said, spreading her legs and taking in the full wonder of her cunt, framed by the those beautiful dark labia.

Just the sight of her got him hard again - not rock hard but hard enough to be going on with.

"Here, give me a kiss," she said, remembering what a good kisser he was and feeling a little sheepish after the talk about Harper.

"You're probably the best lover I've ever had - male or female," she added.

"Could you put that in writing?" he joked, before kissing her with renewed passion.

He half lay and half crouched on top of her, and without using his hands let his penis find its destination. One push, followed by another, and he had a foot in the door. A couple more and he was half way in; another half dozen and he was as deep inside her as he could go. Looking at Marcia, he asked her if she was okay. He was a little surprised she had given him no reaction or feedback.

"Just do what you do best," she said, the muscles of her vagina doing their best to clamp onto his warrior and hold him in place.

It was a battle she had no chance of winning, but the fun was in the trying. He let his schlong come almost the whole way out (staring at Marcia all the while) before driving it back in slowly and deliberately. He did this another half dozen times, never once taking his eyes off his lover. Although she knew exactly what was coming, she was powerless to stop herself crying out as he plunged his weapon back inside her with a vengeance, and began that familiar pumping motion, which was guaranteed to bring her to orgasm.

"Not so hard!" she called out - pleased when he ignored her fake plea and began pumping her even harder.

"Do you fuck Harper like this?" she asked loudly, willing to take the chance that he would find this comment a turn-off.

Rather than turning him off, indeed, it served to arouse him to a level he perhaps had not found during the entirety of that evening.

"Leave her fucking out of it!" he shot back at Marcia, as if he had taken offence.

However, his penis was a much more reliable gauge of his real feelings, and that was hammering away at Marcia's pussy so hard that it was as if it had gone rogue.

"Maybe she's going to walk in and I can get a proper fucking from her," Marcia yelled, her orgasm already welling up inside her.

"Aaargh!" screamed Connor before he could make a retort of his own to Marcia's invective.

"Aw, fuck it, fuck it!" he continued, as he managed to ejaculate one final time.

"I really hope Harper isn't up for it when she gets home," he reflected. "Hell! I don't even mind if she fucks Connor before she drives back."

12