The House Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was a typical student affair. Spaghetti Bol and lots of salad. Easy to prepare. Thank goodness the kitchen had been extended with four of us milling around all trying to do our bit. We even used the dining room instead of slumming it in the kitchen. All sat around the table with knives and forks I felt like my parents. It was all grown up. Haley had even brought roses and arranged them in a bowl as a centrepiece.

After that, we "retired to the drawing room" as Donnie put it in a mocking upperclass accent.

We took our beers and nestled in the comfy furniture. Me in the big chair, our two resident lovers on a sofa, while Donnie stretched out on the other.

"Shall we watch a movie?" I suggested as we settled down.

"Oh fuck off."

A collective groan that made it clear that wasn't a popular idea.

And Donnie had a more cheeky idea.

"So who's up for telling us about their first time?" She smirked.

Oh fuck.

"You serious?"

I wasn't so keen on revealing those details. Any hope the others would shut her up died with the enthusiastic cheer the two girls threw out.

"I'll go first." Haley grinned.

Thank fuck for that. I'd felt certain Donnie would pick on me otherwise.

She sat more upright and cleared her throat. I could already see a hint of redness in her cheeks.

"I was a bridesmaid at my sister's wedding and my cousin was there..."

"Cousin? Isn't that incest?" I asked.

"Not with cousins. And she was several times removed."

"Oh my god. It's a girl-on-girl thing." Donnie exclaimed.

To be fair I think I'd also expected her first time to have been a guy. Perhaps she was committed.

I saw her squeeze Becca's hand before she went on.

"Did you seriously expect anything else?"

She threw a glance at Becca. I guess she already knew this story.

"She was... a bit of a biker. She was even called Harley, after Harley Quinn. Apparently, her parents were big Batman fans. Not so much Davidson.

Anyways. She had all these brightly coloured tattoos and long black hair. But pretty in a dress. A looker. Wouldn't have thought she was into girls. Not until she touched my leg under the table during the best man's speech."

"How did she know you were gay?" I asked.

How did you tell? I wouldn't have known Haley or Becca were from just looking at them.

"Not sure, probably the way I'd been eyeing her up all day and stuttering my words every time she spoke to me. She made me wet as soon as I saw her.

To be honest. I didn't know I was gay until then. But ooh ... when she was rubbing my thigh while I sat there in front of my entire family trying not to cum."

"Harley and Haley." Becca muttered.

"Sounds wrong. Would never have worked."

"Fuck all that. Tell us the story." Donnie demanded.

Haley grinned at the memory.

"So... I sat there all through David's long rambling speech with her fingers rubbing right up to my pussy. I almost came during the toast."

Becca sniggered.

"Imagine that. Best Man's speech, then the bridesmaid does a Meg Ryan orgasm at the head table."

"After dinner, we danced a bit. Pretended for the family's sake we were just a couple of girls having fun. Weddings aren't the best time to be delivering shocks. Then when everyone was pissed, including us, we crept off into the garden. Nice summer wedding so it was warm. And lots of greenery to hide behind.

She ate me out up against a tree with her head under my dress. Fucking, best thing ever.

Until Becca that is."

"And did you...?" Donnie was fixated.

"Yeah. Not with my tongue. I was too nervous. But it was the first time I put my fingers in a pussy. And the first time I made someone cum. That was amazing."

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"Nothing really. It was just that one party. Neither of us was in a position to do anything about it. She lives miles away. Up near Scotland. I only see her for births, weddings and funerals.

It was just a one-off. I heard she's married with a kid now."

"To a guy?"

"Yeah. Some bloke she was dating even when we were .... He couldn't come to the wedding because of a family event he had on.

Oh dear. What a shame." She laughed.

"She swings both ways apparently. The last time I spoke to her I got the impression they have a bit of an open relationship thing going on. Bit wild for me, but for an initiation, fucking fantastic."

She sat back and let Becca play with her hair.

"Well. That's me."

She sniggered and nudged Becca.

"Your turn."

"Okay." Becca began.

"My first time was in the back of an old Trannie. The van type. Not the lipstick and dresses type, just to be clear.

It was a guy I worked with. Bit of a theme going on here I think, he was a biker as well. He had long black hair, curly, and always had one of those stubbly beards like he hadn't shaved for two days. Looks hot, but all scratchy. Ew ... no wonder I like girls.

He had a big Kawasaki I went on the back of once. Scared the shit out of me. But he also had this old van for running around in. Both me and my older sister, Emily, worked in the same place with him for a few months right after leaving school and we both had the hots for him. It was kind of a competition between us as to who would get him.

I was the baby and fully expected to lose out. We went about as a threesome for a while with me feeling like a gooseberry. But I lived in hope, as you do.

So on this particular night, we'd been drinking and he drove us home, only he stopped in a lane on the way. Emily was all over him and I thought they were going to get off while I sat and waited.

I don't know how, but we all ended up in the back. He had thick rugs on the floor like it was a shagging wagon. I reckon he'd had loads of girls in there with him. He was that type.

So I was getting ready to look the other way when sis said 'You go first'.

I mean, fuck me. I didn't have a clue what I was doing and lay there like a scared rabbit while they took off my jeans. Next thing I know he was fucking me.

I was on my back with my legs open, my top pulled up over my tits and this man shafting me while Emily was right next to us looking on."

"Did you like it?" Donnie asked.

"Oh yeah. Hurt a bit, but that feeling... oh yeah.

He did my sister after. And yes. I watched. Emily was a lot better at it than me. Not her first time. Did it doggie style then sucked him off.

I've learnt a lot since."

Jesus, I was hard listening to that.

"You've learnt you like girls better." Haley smirked.

"That as well."

"Wow. Watching your own sister getting laid. Hot." Donnie was grinning wildly.

"I want a sister. Can I adopt one?"

"Gotta say." Becca added.

"My sister has tits just like me and, I know this sounds creepy, but seeing them swinging about while she was getting fucked was hot as fuck. I think that's what opened my eyes to ... other possibilities. I never forgot that."

"Fuck." Even Donnie was looking a little shocked at that admission.

Haley looked at her.

"So what about you Donnie?"

She switched in an instant, shocking all of us.

"I can't remember."

"Oh come on. Everyone remembers their first time." Becca challenged.

"I bet yours was an older married guy."

"Why do you say that?"

Becca looked taken aback. I was too. Donnie's game. One she suddenly didn't want to play. Haley saw it and quickly turned the attention to me.

"Paul, you go instead."

What was your hot adventure?

Come on. Tell us."

"Oh fuck."

"Do you have one?" Haley said teasing me to reveal at least something.

No way would have said this before listening to their stories. But hearing those and the alcohol in my head loosened my tongue. I'd been going to make something up but I decided to go with the truth.

"Well.

There was this woman, a friend of the family. Alison."

"How old?" Becca spotted where I was going in an instant.

"She was... late thirties. Not quite forty. Hot as fuck."

"A MILF." Becca said as though she was impressed.

"Yeah. I guess you could call her that. Just without the children."

"Was she a biker as well?"

"No. She drove a Renault Espace. Now shut up and listen if you want to know."

I wanted to get my story told before I chickened out.

"She was married. She and her husband were great friends of my Mum and Dad going back to before I was born. We were always in and out of each other houses.

This particular evening in the spring, I went round after sixth form to drop some things off from mum."

"Did she have big tits? MILFs always have big tits in the videos."

Donnie had bounced back from her sulk. Seems she didn't want to give up her secrets but was fine for everyone else to.

"I suppose so. Not massive. But bigger than you three. She was what you'd expect of a fit woman in her late thirties. Kinda soft. Not fat or anything, just ... shapely.

But I digress. This particular night... She'd had a big argument with Stewart, her old man... she was upset. Been crying."

"Ahh. Did you comfort her?" Donnie went on.

I grinned.

"It'd have been bad of me not to. I've known her all my life. She babysat me when I was a toddler."

"Brings a whole new meaning to shagging the babysitter."

"Will you shut up?"

I took a breath and carried on.

"So I put my arm around her and asked her what was wrong. She snuggled up to me. We just sat like that for a little while. Then the cuddle became a bit touchy-feely. She was wearing a summer dress, low cut. Everywhere I looked there was bare thigh or tit. I couldn't help it, nature did what nature does and I think she noticed.

Next thing I know she was kissing me and rubbing it through my trousers. I couldn't help it. I responded.

I thought that would be it, but then she took off her dress and pulled my trousers down. I was a deer caught in the headlights. But then she pulled my hands to those tits. Most incredible things I've ever felt.

I was pretty useless, to be honest. First time. I shot a load almost as soon as she put it in her mouth. She didn't seem to mind and kept me hard. Then she sat over me completely naked and rode me. I lasted a lot longer that time. Long enough to make her cum."

My cock was throbbing in my pants at reliving the memory. I tried to shuffle my position discretely to ease my discomfort but I think they all noticed.

"We sat talking for ages after. She told me everything about her marriage. Things I probably shouldn't know.

Just not what ... brought that on."

"Did you see her again?" Becca asked.

"I see her all the time. As I said, friend of the family. She's never mentioned that night though. Not once. Neither have I. It's just like it never happened. But. It's a special moment for me."

I was beetroot red after telling that story. No one knew about it. Just me and Alison, until tonight. And now, Donnie couldn't tease me about being a virgin anymore. I'd scored with the older woman. That must earn me brownie points surely.

Shame I hadn't scored in the three years since.

"Ooh.

I like that one."

Donnie did actually look impressed.

"Another beer?"

She jumped up to grab more bottles from the fridge. A few bemused glances passed between the rest of us at Donnie's refusal to share but no one was brave enough to ask again.

"I guess truth or dare is off the table." Becca said when she was out of earshot.

I couldn't help but think Donnie had done me a favour if that'd been up next on the agenda.

THREE

"Excuse me."

My jaw dropped as Haley ran past in just her panties. I wanted to look everywhere and nowhere all at once. Those slender legs, her little arse jiggling and pert little tits that were almost pointed. Rosey nipples topped them like two IceGem biscuits.

Overall, I fixated on her freckles. A red hue that covered her head to toe and complimented the wavy mop of red hair on her head.

"Sorry." She giggled hunting through her bag with just a glance up at me.

"Need my phone."

She sniggered, fully aware that I was staring at her near-naked body.

"Gotta catch Becca before she comes past the shop."

Then with another unashamed flash of her tits, she was gone again leaving me nursing a hard-on. Yeah. I was going to like sharing.

That event and the few weeks that followed confirmed they were becoming comfortable sharing with a guy. Where in the first week everyone had dressed before leaving their room it'd quickly slipped to dressing gowns that gave me a view of their legs and gaped when they didn't keep them pulled tight. Then it was just towels after a shower that only stayed wrapped around by some magical force.

My favourite was tee shirts. That was generally when they surfaced first thing and came down with bed hair looking half dazed. They covered the bum and nothing of their legs. And it was always obvious they had no bras on underneath. That left me wondering about panties and kept my eyes on the hem when they bent to sit or reached for something.

Yeah, a tee shirt pulled on straight out of bed was the best. Titties move with a grace unhindered. And pokies give a point of focus sliding under thin material. I took it all in. How could anyone blame me? They didn't hide much and I was a hormonal guy just out of adolescence. Of course, I was going to look.

They didn't seem to notice, or perhaps they didn't care. What no one did again was bound past me like a streaker from a nineteen seventies cricket match. Not even Haley a second time. But I was forever hopeful.

I relaxed as well. Not so much. I didn't mind showing my chest but trousers were always a must. I had more to hide than the girls. I wasn't always successful.

As expected, flashing the flesh became another tease for Donnie and she took great delight in showing her legs when I was around. Where with the others it was comfort and familiarity that led to the occasional near miss, with her it was purposeful and engineered.

"It's ten pounds for five minutes if you want to look at my legs above the knee."

I turned my head away, reddening with the embarrassment of being caught.

"Sorry."

Donnie leaned forward toward the mirror she'd been looking in and I was drawn back to the rising hem of her tee shirt. She was doing it on purpose now. I knew she was only pretending to check her makeup while watching me in the mirror. The garment reached the very underside of her arse cheeks and she knew to stop right there, holding the pose. A fraction more and I'd have been looking right at ...I wondered if she was wearing panties.

"And that, you definitely can't afford." She declared suddenly standing less provocatively.

"That's what you do when you're out, is it? Charge for it?"

For a moment she looked hurt by that suggestion. Then the prick teaser returned.

"Now there's an idea for you. Have you considered paying for it? I mean, you'd probably be charged a premium what with having such a tiny todger, but I'm sure there's someone willing to be bored for two minutes for the right price."

Donnie had always been a bit of a pain even at work or on our lunch breaks. Living with her was making me see it all the more. She still made my heart beat faster every time I looked at her. But I was also learning what a bitch she could be.

Donnie was out most Friday nights. Sometimes not coming home till morning. The realisation she was putting it around was kind of where any hopes she'd fall for me died.

I suppose any sensible person would consider avoiding the slutty one a good thing, unless they only wanted a quick fuck and an STD. For me it was a little painful to see the girl I thought so pretty, cheapening herself. I had harboured deeper feelings since day one, and I still kind of did even knowing what she was. While I would have done her in an instant, I understood there wasn't going to be any great love affair followed by a happy-ever-after.

It didn't stop me from thinking of trying my luck. You know, asking her to go on a date. Perhaps she'd see the error of her ways and become besotted with me. But then I was a coward when it came to girls. It was hard for me to risk rejection. The few girls I had asked out, it'd always been when they were basically telling me to. To risk humiliation with someone like Donnie was too much to ask. Didn't stop me from thinking about it though.

"Oh god. I'm horny."

Donnie had taken up residence in an armchair with her feet up. All I had to do was stand up and walk past her and I'd see her snatch as clear as day.

She was staring at her phone and it didn't take much guessing what she was looking at. Again. For a moment I thought she might masturbate right then and there.

"Need any help with that particular problem?"

"Ha.

You're good. I can make it to Friday night thanks."

"You off out Friday then?"

"Yeah. A little drinking, some dancing, a big cock in my pussy." She swayed her raised knees seductively.

"That's what Friday nights are for."

"Perhaps we should go together?" I ventured.

Donnie almost spat her coffee out.

"You mean like a date?"

I shrugged.

"Call it that if you want."

"Aw, Paulie.

Are you asking me out?"

I cursed nature as I went red. What possible use could evolution have for providing us with automated flags to highlight our fucking embarrassment?

"I'm just saying, we go out as a group occasionally, so why not ... a smaller group? You and me?"

"The word you're looking for is couple.

Sounds like a date to me."

It was clear this was going bad. I started to try and extricate myself from the hole I was digging.

"I was just suggesting we go together. Not that we stayed together if ... "

"Sorry. I won't get a shag with you cramping my style.

It'd be like having my little virgin brother tagging along."

"You haven't got a brother."

"And for good reason. I can't shag a brother. If I feel the need for a guy I can't shag I have you for that."

I rolled my eyes trying to salvage some vestige of my dignity from the put down.

"Fair enough. Was just a suggestion. Not like I was asking you out or anything."

Fuck it. I sounded pathetic.

"Paulie. Don't lie. I think you might have been."

"For fuck sake Donnie. Do what you want. I have better things to do."

I snatched up the TV remote and pressed Power. Oh fucking great. First scene on screen. Two people snogging.

"Ooh.

Keep watching. You can see what normal people do."

I glared at her. Then dropping the remote I went for my room, only realising halfway up the stairs how childish it looked to stomp off. And I hadn't even had my wits about me to snatch a glance at her pussy. Panties or no panties? Still didn't know the answer.

Mum was convinced my sharing a house with three girls was a daily orgy. I think she had visions of me turning up and announcing three pregnancies all at once. To my mind, I wish it was. Can't say I hadn't fantasised about all three of us fucking madly and my becoming whatever a guy with three partners is called.

Not for the first time, I imagined them lined along the sofa. Each with their arse presented for me. Three warm pussies waiting in turn to be fucked.

The reality was different. Haley and Becca were lovely. They treated me like an equal. They might tease gently occasionally, rarely to the point of being nasty though. But they were lesbian. I just didn't have the right equipment to interest them.

Donnie was the one I should have had hope for. Did, even if it was a pointless unrequited hope. She saw me as a nerd. A hopeless, good-as-a-virgin, that couldn't satisfy a girl. And she teased me relentlessly about it. She just didn't know when to stop. Always having to push it too far.

FOUR

Another week of work passed and for a few hours on the Saturday, I had the house to myself. Bliss. Donnie had gone out earlier to god-knows-where, while the other two had hit the shops with the excitement of payday.

123456...8