The Hunting Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some time no one spoke. Arun could not help but wonder if Akram was talking about his own wife. They all knew his marriage was arranged, after he had given in to his rich family's pressure. Both Akram and his wife came from good, rich Indo-Canadian families, and they were a good looking couple. Yet that's where the similarities ended.

Akram was fun, jovial, and a bit of a loose cannon. His wife on the other hand was cold and conservative. She was an introvert and hardly spoke with his friends.

That's why you are free with my wife and pinched her ass, Arun thought. You can't try that on your own wife.

For a while no one spoke, and everyone concentrated on their card game. They were playing poker, and there was quite a lot of money in the pot. It wasn't long though, before Akram broke the silence.

"You should ask Reshmi if it hurts, Arun." Akram said.

"Hurts?" Arun was puzzled. "Hurts where?"

"Well... falling from heaven is a pretty big fall. You know, even if you are an angel..."

Nahid and Raja groaned as Arun threw Akram a bemused look.

"Really, that's the best you came up with? All those years of pining for my wife and that's your best line?"

It was a bit of an insult thrown Akram's way. Normally Arun wouldn't reply like this, but they had been drinking and he was getting more riled up as the men continued to be crude about Reshmi.

"Hey, sorry, I crossed a line there." Akram raised a hand in apology. "You know what, let me get you another drink."

"Oh, I don't think I can drink more." Arun replied. He put a hand on his forehead as if he was already getting a headache. "Any more and I will have to retire for the night."

Akram and Nahid exchanged a knowing look with each other. Nahid then glanced back at Arun.

"Nonsense, Arun, your glass is empty." Nahid commented. "Akram, why don't you go to the fridge? I put a new wine bottle there. French. You can get that for us."

"Sure." Akram got up, and then turned to Nahid. "Er... which one was that?"

"I will come with you too."

* * *

Once they were both in the kitchen, Nahid turned to Akram.

"You sure about this?" He hissed at Akram.

"Relax." Akram was calm. "I am confident. Don't worry."

"Don't worry... you say! Akram! We will ask Arun... we will ask him to let us... bet on... FUCKING his wife." Nahid shook his head. "Why would he say yes? No matter how drunk... he is not going to let us fuck Reshmi. Even on a bet! No man would!"

"You need to relax. Breathe, boy... deep breaths!" Akram grinned. "I know this will work. It's a big lure... the amount of money... JUST LOOK at the amount of cash in the pot! You think I was folding just for no reason?! This is the build up. And besides... I know they both like this kind of thing."

"WHAT?!! How do you know?"

"Arun told me!" Akram smiled. "He let it out that sometimes they role play in bed, pretending it's me... he has that fetish, and she is fine with it. If they were white people they would probably have an open marriage."

"A fetish and fantasy is one thing!" Nahid replied. "This is reality. I know Reshmi can be a bit of a tease, and Arun is fine with her dancing and all with others... but... we will be asking him, hey man... next round if we win how about we fuck your wife! In return you can take all this money."

Akram nodded.

"I am telling you he will go for it. Look how drunk he is!" He emphasized. "And as I said, this sort of thing tickles his fancy. He is... different."

"I don't know." Nahid was still uneasy. "I mean, we will be testing our friendship. It already took a lot of planning to ensure our wives are not here."

"And didn't it work?" Akram replied. "I TOLD you that Reshmi won't cancel and Arun will bring her here, even if she is the only woman."

"Ya... but actually asking Arun to let us all fuck Reshmi..."

"Look." Akram sighed. "It's not that we are going to put a gun to his head, hold him hostage and then take turns raping his wife. Everything will be consensual, and you can bet they won't tell anyone, so our wives will never find out. What are you so worried about? If Arun says yes, but Reshmi doesn't want to sleep with us, she won't! And nothing will come of this. As simple as that. Every thing that happens -- or will happen -- is to be consensual."

"I know... but still! Exactly what you said! What if he says yes and she says no? Then it will be so uneasy and awkward."

"So if she says no what's your issue! You don't get to fuck her and we tease Arun about it. But think... what if HE says yes AND she says yes. You know you always wanted to bang Reshmi. And I told you -- I have already slapped Reshmi on the ass and she joked it off. She is going to be cool with this."

"Hmm. And what if we lose the pot?" Nahid decided to try another tact. "No guarantee we will win the bet."

"You are a loser." Akram laughed. "Do you think I didn't think of that? Years of my part time job at that casino... I have stacked the deck. Arun should have paid more attention when I cut and dealt. Now... do you want to fuck Reshmi or not?"

"Ok..." Nahid was finally convinced. "Let's go back. Let's do it."

"See, now!" Akram laughed. "You are always so cautious! Remember Mrs. Swati, our Physics teacher back in the first year? Before we knew Arun? Remember Mrs. Swati? You were so tentative about her as well... when I said we could ALL bang her. Not just me."

"She was a slut." Nahid countered. "Mrs. Swati WANTED to fuck you. And then us because you told her to. She was a proper sex crazy slut."

"So is Reshmi." Akram said. "She just doesn't realize it yet."

"I guess. Now let's go back and get this going."

"Remember!" Akram cautioned. "Raja doesn't know anything about it except that we are going to ask Arun to let us fuck Reshmi. He thinks we are just thinking of this on the spur of the moment. He doesn't know anything else. So don't let him think this is all pre-planned between us."

"Ya ya sure. Now let's go back."

Once they were back in the room, Akram asked for Arun's glass.

"This will be my last drink." Arun stated. "I have to quit after this."

"Well at least you get to go lie down beside Our Wife." Akram commented snidely. "And get her to do her wifely duties with you."

"Well... Our wife...my wife... is probably fast asleep by now." Arun answered. He had already gulped down one shot and Akram was now pouring him another. "And I am probably too drunk."

"Say..." Akram looked at Arun as he started to drink. "This is a lot of money on the pot, Arun, and I know you can't carry on for long. Want to make the next round interesting?"

"Hmm." Arun looked back at him warily. "What do you have in mind, Akram? Knowing you, probably something about Reshmi."

"Hey don't worry." Akram grinned. "Only if Our Wife is up for it..."

* * *

Reshmi was up early the next morning, right at the crack of dawn. She had a long time habit of waking up early, doing some yoga and meditation, before tackling the day. As she walked into the kitchen, she reflected on the fact that all the men were fast asleep.

I knew this would happen, Reshmi chuckled to herself. As the woman, I would get stuck with the kitchen duties -- the cooking and the cleaning. I am the maid while the boys go hunt, drink, play cards, make crude jokes about my butt and boobs, and then sleep all morning.

Akram's little joke from their ride up here yesterday suddenly came into her mind.

"Not just the maid," He had said, "You will have to be 'the wife' to each of us. You have to cook, clean, and do whatever ELSE a wife does with her man. You are now Our Wife."

And then he had blown a kiss at her, making a rather loud SMOOCH sound.

Of course, as Reshmi had started to blush, everyone else was laughing, including her husband. The men all knew that Akram was always flirting with Reshmi, even when Arun was around. It was expected. She remembered their Niagara trip three years ago, JUST after graduation, when Reshmi and Arun were simply girlfriend and boyfriend. Through the entire trip Akram had unashamedly tried to flirt with her, with every conversation loaded with double meaning and innuendo. Everyone had laughed it off, chalking his behaviour to his jolly outgoing teasing nature.

I know Akram has a crush on me, Reshmi told herself, but he is married now and it had never gone beyond friendly banter. Well, except for the time last trip when he had groped me and pinched my ass. Even then, it had all been playful and fun.

Still, Reshmi recognised, something was different this year. For one, there were no other women and she was the only one there. Second, the level of crudeness and sexual innuendo in the jokes had gone up. And it had not just been Akram, almost everyone seemed to be hitting on her!

Looking fine, Reshmi, Raja had told her, on entering the kitchen to get some drinks. Now I know why Akram always hits on you!

Is it hot in here, or just you, Reshmi? That had been Nahid. That pajama looks like it was tailored to fit your body!

Nice ass, Reshmi. That was Akram, of course. And nice boobs. Damn! I should have gotten you a slutty maid outfit for this trip!

All their teasing and their comments had succeeded in doing was making Reshmi very wet through the whole car ride, and even last night. As Reshmi recollected some of the crude jokes that Akram had thrown her way last night, she started to feel a little tingle again.

"Hey Reshmi," Akram had told her, once cornering her in the kitchen while everyone else was in the living room watching TV. "You are looking really sexy tonight."

"I know." Reshmi tried to brush it off. "I look sexy every night."

"You have a really nice dress, Reshmi." Akram was crude and blunt as usual. "Bet it would look really nice... on the floor of my room. Ha ha... gettit?"

"Oh Akram." Reshmi had laughed. "I know I make you hard, but you need to try harder. You are usually better than this."

"Ok, how about this, Reshmi. I have lost my keys. Can I check your pants?"

Reshmi had just groaned.

"I am no accountant." Akram continued. "But I would loooooove to check your figures."

"Any more?"

"You are like an elevator, Reshmi," Akram quipped. As Reshmi gave him a curious look, Akram continued, "I would like to go up and down on you."

"Oh good grief." Reshmi giggled. "Get out!"

Later that night, as she had relaxed by the fire place reading her book while the men were playing cards, Akram had sat down beside her during a break in the game.

"What are you reading there, Reshmi?" He had asked her. "It looks boring. No cover art."

Reshmi had raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"It's a novel, Akram." She replied. "And it's a best seller. Never judge a book by its cover, Akram."

"What I would like," Akram said, without missing a beat, "Is to go under the cover. With you."

Reshmi had just shaken her head and gone back to her book.

A chime on the kitchen wall clock made her realize that soon the men would be up.

I better start making breakfast, Reshmi decided. And feed all of my Husbands! And deal with my own wetness once they were gone!

She giggled as she started to think of these men as her husbands. Since she had been friends with all of them in college, and then dated and married Arun, she was comfortable with their friendly banter.

Of course, complicating this whole equation, given that Akram was an old college friend, was also the fact that currently Akram was her husband's boss. Arun had been in between jobs for a while, and Akram had offered him a position on his team at the company he worked for. Akram had gone out of his way to hire Arun into the company. Despite his flirting with Reshmi and his occasional straying hands on her butt, Akram had been a good friend. Arun, a hard working employee, was now settled into a comfortable position in the company he worked for, reporting directly to Akram.

"You are my friend." Akram would brush off Arun's gratitude. "What are friends for? Especially during this stupid downturn. Of course, if you really want to thank me, just send Reshmi to me and I will ensure she thanks me properly."

The kitchen clock struck again.

I better hurry, Reshmi suddenly realized. The boys -- my Husbands -- will be up soon and I don't want to delay their hunting trip.

Reshmi was soon making omelettes and French toast, as well as preparing the tea. She was also making tuna sandwiches so her husband and his friends -- or all of her husbands, she naughtily thought -- could take some packed lunch. Suddenly she felt a hand on her buttocks.

That better be my proper Husband Arun, she thought, and not my other 'Husbands'.

Reshmi was wearing a pink satin night robe, made of thin translucent material, reaching down to her knees. Below that, she was wearing a T-shirt, and just bras and panties. The hand was resting on her buttocks, just below the panty line. As Reshmi froze, the hand caressed her left butt cheek, before cupping her ass, and then giving her a little smack on her caboose.

"That better be you, Arun." Reshmi commented wryly, before turning around. "If this is Akram, I will be very angry."

"Yup, it's me." The smiling face of her husband -- her real one -- greeted her as she turned around.

Arun swooped his arms around his wife, grabbing her in a bear hug. He then kissed her, crushing her lips with his. His tongue went deep inside her mouth, wrestling with her tongue, as he sucked on her mouth.

"Ooooh my!" Reshmi could only murmur, once her husband stopped French kissing her and she had time to take a breath. "What has gotten into you, Arun? Last night, and now this!"

"I had a wonderful last night!" Arun beamed.

"I bet!" Reshmi remarked, as she turned off the oven. Breakfast was done, and now she had to put everything in the proper containers. "I mean... I was sleeping so nicely last night, and then you came in... what time was it?"

"I think it was 2 am." Arun replied sheepishly.

"Yeah... 2 am. And you didn't even wake me up, you silly man!" Reshmi chided him. "You just pulled down my pajamas, rolled up my robe, smacked me on my ass and made me turn over so I was lying on my back. And before I was even fully awake, you were inside me... fucking me!"

"Well, I..." Arun didn't know what to say, so he continued to grin awkwardly.

"I mean... I was half asleep, and there was a cock inside me! All I could think was... WHO is this... WHY is he fucking me... and WHY is he so horny! And so drunk!"

"You are so hot!" Arun quipped. "And you ask me why I get so horny!"

"You were extra horny last night!" Reshmi clarified. "I mean, I never can recall you being SOOO horny! I was about to scream! Thank God when you started to kiss me I realized it was you."

"Well darling." Arun smiled. "Who ELSE could it be?"

"Well..." Reshmi was busy packing the sandwiches into aluminum foils. "The way all of your conversation last night kept getting more and more bawdy, and about how I was now everyone's wife and not just yours, I half expected it to be any one of your friends! Akram I know would love to fuck me, and I am sure Nahid and Raja would as well! Make me truly their wife for this week!"

"Really? We were discussing you last night."

"I am sure what you said would make me blush!" Reshmi grinned. "What did Akram comment on the ride... instead of the Lady of the Lodge, I would be the Cunt of the Hunt! The Titty of the Fraternity!"

"Lame puns." Arun offered meekly.

"Speaking of lame puns," Reshmi continued. "Raja said he would love for me to be his Rani! And then Raja actually was discussing his fetish of anal sex with me last night! Seeing me surprised, he said if I never experienced it, he would love to go where no man had gone before and conquer my final frontier! And then when Nahid entered the room, he simply chided Raja by telling him to leave 'Our Wife' alone! I am sure all you guys were fucking me with your words last night at your card game! I am glad I was in my room, resting."

For some time Arun didn't say anything. It didn't register on Reshmi, not for a while, that Arun was unusually quiet.

"Hey." She suddenly turned to him, after finishing the packing. "What's gotten into you? Are you feeling ok? You did have a lot to drink last night."

"Um... honey..."

Then Arun dropped the bombshell on Reshmi. He told them about the card game they were playing last night, and how drunk they had gotten as the night had progressed. Somehow, near the end, they had all ganged up on him, especially Akram. There was big money in the pot, and Akram was offered a tantalizing deal.

If he was the winner of the next hand, he could keep all the cash. It was a substantial amount. However, if he was the big loser in the card game, instead of forking over the cash, which he could keep, his wife Reshmi would have to be The Wife to ALL of them for the remainder of the trip. WIFE in the FULL sense of the word. Arun had been drinking, and he had finally agreed on the condition that Reshmi had no objections to this.

"Honey," Arun looked at her. "I did NOT win. I lost. In fact, I lost badly."

Reshmi kept looking at her husband. She was shocked.

"Er... only if you are OK with it." Arun repeated, looking really uncomfortable.

Reshmi still stared at her husband. Arun seemed shocked at his wife's surprise.

"You know, Reshmi," He began "... we had talked about this."

Yes, they had talked about it.

Reshmi had long known about Arun's cuckold fetish. Even when they were dating, he sometimes would drop hints that he was OK with other men checking her out or hitting on her. At first Reshmi had found it strange, and even thought he was not really interested in her, but later, as she got to know him well, she realized this was how he was. He wasn't the jealous type, but found it thrilling that his girlfriend, and now his wife, would be desired by other men.

This is why he didn't mind Akram hitting on her, or even fondling her butt, from time to time. Or the other men in his office -- Bob, Richard or Maahesh.

"Talking about it, fantasizing about it, role playing it in bed was one thing." Reshmi finally found her voice. "Those were just erotica... written by some dude Tarek Zia online. That is fiction. Doing it, for real, is completely different. FOR FUCK'S SAKE. You are talking about another man FUCKing me. And not just another man. Men. And all of them your friends. THEY WILL ALL FUCK ME. Not just have a squeeze of my ass."

"Look," Arun seemed really troubled by his wife's reaction. It seemed as if he hadn't expected this. "It's OK. This was all conditional on you saying yes. I thought... you know... since you always joke about Akram, and about sleeping with other men... I thought you would be ok with this."

"Hmm. I always knew Akram was a bit of a loose cannon, and Raja is single... but even Nahid is willing to cheat on his wife? With me?"

"They are all crazy about you, darling. Your ass... and your boobs... that was all the guys could talk about last evening."

"I don't know, Arun. This all sounds fun... and we are in the middle of nowhere... but... I don't know."

Yet, as Reshmi began to reflect on the situation, she realized it wasn't so bad.

She had known all these guys since her college days. The men had known her before they had even met their own significant others. That was almost 9 years ago. They had all tried to hit on her (Akram still did despite being married himself), and yet she had chosen Arun.

Arun saw the sudden change in her demeanour. She was thinking about it. And she was beginning to seriously consider the dare. Yes, she had been shocked with the proposal, but now, as she was thinking about it, she appeared to be coming around.

123456...9