The Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dad always used that for his passwords. He didn't know Kota knew that. He didn't know she kept a box of pictures of him and her mother in her closet. He probably didn't know that she knew her mother's name was Sylvia and that her birth date was October 16, 1983.

Only one of those pictures had writing on the back. Dad had written 'Sylvia and me at the pool. July 4, 2004. Who'd guess she has two babies growing in that flat little tummy." on the back.

Kota didn't see the resemblance when she first found the box eight years ago, but now, she felt like she was looking in a mirror when she looked at those pictures. She had her mother's waifish figure, including her long, slender legs, narrow hips, dirty-blond hair, and tiny little tits.

That was just another reason to hate her mother.

Besides the folders Kota expected to see on any computer, only one subdirectory caught her attention. She opened it, and scanned the file list for an executable file, then clicked that.

The pop up window alerted her to the fact the software she selected was not installed on her computer, so she clicked the install button.

Once the program finished installing, she logged on using her Dad's password again, and the last little bit of doubt that this was his doing evaporated.

Her eyes quickly scanned the program interface. It looked pretty simple: a row of typical program buttons tried to hide across the top, and two buttons on the main screen. Each button was labeled with a random string of characters, so she tabbed back to the Wifi screen and verified those labels matched the new devices there.

Kota's curiosity couldn't be satisfied fast enough now, so she clicked on the button for the first device in the program. The new screen had one button, labeled "Live" but grayed out, near the top, then a list of half a dozen files below that.

The files seemed to have random names, strings of numbers and letters with no rhyme or reason apparent, then columns for date, time, length, and views.

Only two of the files had views, and only one view for each of those, so she clicked on one of those.

After loading for a few seconds, a video started. Cage walked in the door of his bedroom and crossed to his dresser.

Kota closed her eyes and imagined Cage's room, and where the camera might be. When she opened her eyes, he already had his shirt off and was stripping his sweat pants and shorts down his legs.

Kota felt her eyes widen and her respirations increase. Her brother was naked, and she was looking at him.

He had his back toward the camera, but Kota got a good view of his tight, bare butt. He turned and picked up his laptop from his desk next to his dresser, then turned and went to his bed. His laptop, held against his hip, blocked Kota's view, but she felt her eyes stretch and her breath quicken some more.

Cage put his laptop on the bed and crawled up onto it in one motion. She still couldn't see where her eyes concentrated most, but then her brother rolled to his side and opened his laptop.

Kota had seen illustrations of a penis. She had never seen an actual photograph of one, and definitely never one in real life, except for her brother's and she hadn't seen that one since they were four years old.

That couldn't even be considered the same penis she stared at now on her screen.

This real penis, right there on her screen, looked a little bit funny, and she felt her head cock a little to the side.

It drooped down, out of a tuft of light brown hair, and rested against his hip.

She knew she shouldn't have been surprised that his pubic hair matched hers. They were as identical as a boy and girl set of twins could be. She always knew he had a penis, just like all the boys she knew, but hadn't put much thought into any of them before this.

She glanced around the screen and found a button, split horizontally, labeled Zoom, the top half said in and the bottom half out.

She clicked the pause button and played with the zoom, in, then out, focused on her brother's penis. She could pan left and right and up and down with another set of buttons.

Kota zoomed out, then panned around her brother's naked body. Even without being a football player, or any kind of player, she could see he had something of a six pack on his belly. She didn't. Her belly was taught, but even she couldn't find anything that looked like muscles without feeling them under her skin.

She clicked play and just watched his eyes glancing around his screen. She couldn't see the screen so she didn't know what he was looking at.

She followed his hand from the keyboard. She didn't notice until he got to his penis and pulled his foreskin back that he was uncircumcised, and getting hard.

"Oh, you're uncircumcised, Cage," she told herself out loud.

Her own voice surprised her. She sounded breathy, and lower than normal. Sultry even.

"Cage, you're uncircumcised," she repeated in the same tone, "and so hard."

She wondered if she could say it to his face in the same tone.

Cage relaxed onto the bed, slowly running his hand up and down his cock. Kota had definitely not seen an erect penis before, and couldn't take her eyes off her brother as he masturbated.

Her laptop's frame refresh rate couldn't keep up with Cage's hand, and it looked like a blur on his hard cock. The way his foreskin moved up and down, covering and uncovering his mushroom head, fascinated her.

She didn't realize the video had sound with it until Cage groaned and his hips rose a little off the bed, then he growled and ejaculated a long stream of creamy semen across his belly and chest. A second followed immediately, then several more with a bit more time between each, before he relaxed back onto the bed and sighed. Creamy white semen dribbled out the tip of his penis and pooled in and around his belly button.

Kota could easily see the streams of her brother's semen across his body.

"Wow, Cage. Do guys always ejaculate like that? I think I'd feel that if you did that inside me," Kota whispered gruffly to her laptop.

She looked around her room as if someone may have heard her.

She found it hard to think she had just speculated about her brother's ejaculation inside her, and what it would feel like.

Cage sat up on the side of his bed and let out a long, forced breath out of his lungs, and Kota clicked out of that screen.

The implication for her of what she had just willingly watched of Cade suddenly sank in, and she quickly closed the page of Cade's videos. She hesitated, hovering her cursor over the button for the other device.

She wasn't completely sure she wanted to look at what she might find there, but eventually clicked to open her screen.

The button, labeled Live, was not grayed out on this screen. She expected that, and clicked on it.

On the screen, she sat in the center of her bed, her ankles crossed and knees splayed, staring at her laptop in front of her.

"Thank god," she whispered. If anyone happened to watch this video, they couldn't see her laptop screen and know she was watching her brother masturbate and have the most glorious ejaculation she would have ever imagined.

She struggled to keep from looking directly at the camera. She knew where it was hiding.

Kota raised her arms over her head and stretched. The image on the screen mimicked her so she knew it really was live, and somebody could be watching her in real time.

She wasn't totally angry until she closed that screen and glanced down at the list of files below the Live button.

There were maybe a few more files listed there than on Cage's page, but all had been viewed at least once. One had been viewed six times, and another nine times.

She only wondered for a second or two what was special about the one that he had watched nine times, so she started to click on that one, but then stopped and went back to Cage's page.

Her heart raced when she saw the two on the line for views of the video of Cage that she had watched, and she slowly closed her laptop.

She wanted to give the camera her middle fingers, with both hands at once, but she had never liked confrontation, and letting Dad know she knew about his spying in such a blatant way would definitely result in a confrontation, especially if she let him know with her middle fingers.

He might catch her anyway. She had left her mark by changing that one view to two. She couldn't watch more. Each view would increase her chance of getting caught. She wanted to see what her dad was so interested in on her videos, but she was almost certain anyway.

She quickly opened her laptop again and went to Cage's screen, right clicked one of the files that hadn't been viewed, then clicked Save As, and saved the file to her home screen.

She opened the file from her computer and watched it, all 45 seconds of it while Cage changed out of his school uniform into regular clothes. She didn't even get to see his penis, just him in his underwear.

She verified on the Secret Computer what she hoped would be the case. The views on that file remained zero, so she saved each of Cage's files to her laptop, then repeated with all of her own files.

Kota struggled for a few seconds about whether to watch one of her dad's favorites or one of the less viewed videos.

"Be pissed he watched you get naked before you get pissed he watched you give yourself orgasms," she growled at her laptop.

She opened a file and watched herself walk across her bedroom to a dressing table with three mirrors at three different angles.

She could see her profile in the side mirror.

"You're kinda cute, Kota," she giggled in surprise.

The Kota in the mirror lifted one leg and pushed that knee sock down and off. It dropped to the floor, then she switched legs and repeated with the other sock.

Her image reached behind her and slowly drew down the zipper of her skirt and shimmied it down, over her narrow hips and long thighs.

"Can I get fries with that shake?" Kota asked herself. She didn't giggle at that though.

The skirt pooled around her feet and she repeated her shimmy as she pushed her white cotton panties over her hips and let them slide along her long, thin thighs then drop to join her skirt on the floor.

"I didn't know I was doing a striptease for myself...my Dad."

Her graceful fingers unbuttoned each button of her oxford shirt and she shrugged it off her shoulders so it could join almost her entire outfit on the floor. Her arms went to her back and quickly unhooked her bra and it too dropped to the floor.

On-screen, naked Kota smiled at the mirror, then looked in the side mirror, then the other, then bent from the waist and scooped up her clothes, tossed them in the nearby closet and turned toward her bed.

Kota closed the video. She scowled at her laptop screen.

"Dad, am I really as sexy as I looked just then?"

Kota opened the video she dreaded seeing, the one her dad had watched nine times, so far.

She knew the beginning of this video would be identical to the one she had watched already. Her ritual is the same every night. She had closed that first one before she went to her dresser to get a fresh pair of panties to put on, then her pajamas, then turn the light off and get in bed.

She grinned just a little when her naked image on the screen didn't turn toward her dresser but instead went to her bed and crawled to the center and lay down.

Her long, skinny legs, bent at the knees, rose up to block her face from view momentarily, then spread until she was spread eagle to give anyone watching a clear view of her pale nakedness. She could already see the sheen of moisture seeping from between her closed labia in anticipation of the touch of her thin fingers.

She tried to ignore her surprise at how little her untended hair failed to hide her pussy, but until that minute, her own dad would have been the only person in the world who could have told her that.

Kota watched in fascination as her own finger pulled her hood up just enough to reveal the dome of her clit, then moved down to her opening to gather lubricant to draw back up and over her clit.

Her soft moan surprised her again, so her eyes went to her face. Her eyes were closed and eyebrows raised, as if she were about to ask a very important question, but they soon enough lowered and pinched together to make wrinkles at the top of her nose.

"Do you like my sex face, Dad?" she whispered almost silently.

It must be hard...you must be hard, seeing me everyday, looking everything like the love of your life, but you can't touch her the way you want to touch her. Have you even been with another woman since she left us?

"Fu--uck!" interrupted her thoughts, and she focused on her face on the screen again.

Her eyes were tightly closed, her mouth was open wide and her breath barely escaped in short bursts.

She knows what her own "O" face looks like now, and so does her dad.

"Does that look like her orgasm face, Dad?" Kota barely breathed out. "I'm not jealous, because I can't let you fuck me. I'm not her no matter how much I look like her."

She knew what the rest of the video would be. She would lick her fingers clean, then go in the ensuite bath to wash her juices off, then put on fresh panties and pajamas before turning the light off, so she closed the video and exited the program.

She forced herself to not scowl at the camera before she turned the light off and left her room.

Most of Kota's thoughts before going to bed that night were of how to make her dad stop masturbating to videos of her masturbating.

####

Cage held the door for his sister to go in first when they got home from school. He usually just left it open on days she slow walked, but she seemed distracted today. He was concerned.

"Are you okay, Kota?" he asked when he stopped to put his backpack on the kitchen table but she continued toward the bedrooms.

"Yeah...yeah, just thinking," she replied nonchalantly.

"About what?"

"Um...graduation in a couple of months, then summer, then we'll start college and we'll never see each other again, ever," Kota moaned.

It was true, all except the never see each other again part. Kota knew that, but she wasn't ready yet to let Cage in on her plan. That was still a few minutes away. That would be difficult enough without giving him any hints.

The twins would be attending college at the local state university. Calling it a local state university would actually be a little misleading. It was the main campus of a major university, and the only public university in the state that an average student didn't have much of a shot at for being accepted unless they played basketball or football, and was recognized nationally and internationally for its science, technology, engineering, and mathematics programs.

The twins would be living at home still, not to save money, but because they wanted to. Their dad gave them that choice.

Cage laughed, right at his twin sister.

"We may not have any classes together anymore, but we'll be living in the same house."

"Yeah, maybe," Kota murmured before walking away.

That hint would be all she would be giving him. She didn't know how her plan would affect her relationship with their dad, or her brother.

Cage left his backpack on the table, then went to his room to change clothes before returning to find his sister at the table with her laptop open in front of her.

She didn't even look up when he sat down and dug in his backpack. As always, she still had her school uniform on, even the jacket.

Cage only thought for a second that Kota usually didn't even go to her room when they got home. He did grin a little to himself, remembering their conversations about why she never changed out of her school uniform, but wore it all day, every school day.

He didn't understand it, but had given up figuring her out on that and almost everything else.

Kota giggled across the table from him, so he looked at her. She was staring at her screen and was blushing and almost grinning.

"What are you doing?"

Her eyes rose to meet his above the top of her screen.

"Nothing," she stated with a blank expression on her face. Not amused, not innocent, blank.

That's the answer he would probably give if he was doing something unimportant, that he didn't want to talk about, or didn't want to admit doing if he were asked that question.

Kota would never, probably had never, given that answer to that question.

Normally she would give a very detailed and as boring as she could make it explanation of exactly what she was doing,even if she shouldn't have been doing it.

"What's wrong with you today, Kota? You're acting weird and have been all day."

Kota picked her laptop up without closing it and walked around the table to sit next to him. She put her laptop on the table between them so they could both see it.

Cage took several seconds to recognize the scene on his sister's laptop.

"What the hell! Kota!"

Cage almost slammed her laptop closed.

Kota giggled and looked him square in the eyes.

"Where, how...what the fuck," he growled.

She had been watching a video of him, on his bed, in his room, naked and jacking off, and now she was laughing at him.

"You put a camera in my room? Just what the fuck, Kota!"

"Cage, think about it," Kota replied in an even, unemotional tone, maintaining eye contact with her brother. "If you did that to me, would you show it to me?"

"I wouldn't ever even think about spying on you when you're naked," he lied. He had thought about it, and wanted to, but would never violate her trust like that. He had, since they moved to this house, regretted that they each had their own en suite bathrooms, because he definitely would have seen her in some state of undress if they shared.

"Would you show me a video of me masturbating if you made one?" Kota repeated her question.

"You masturbate?" Cage replied, his temper cooling down a few degrees. Even he heard the disbelief in his voice.

Kota laughed and hoped she didn't sound as nervous as she felt.

She opened her laptop, closed the video that started playing then clicked on a particular icon on her desktop and watched Cage's face.

His facial expressions entertained her even more than his magnificent ejaculation had. They went from disbelief to surprise to admiration to excitement and mixtures of all of them.

She let him watch the entire video: her undressing in front of her mirrors, getting on the bed, spreading her legs, diddling herself until she orgasmed, all of it.

She didn't realize, until near the end of the video when she turned the light off, that the cameras had night vision for when the lights weren't on.

"Now, if you made that , would you let me know you had it by showing it to me?"

Cage's eye remained focused on the black screen, but he slowly shook his head in denial.

"Yeah, so you think I'd be stupid enough to show you I made one of you masturbating?

"No. Where did those come from?"

"Apparently Dad had cameras installed on Monday. I found them because I keep an eye on our wifi to make sure nobody is trying to hack us."

"I'm gonna need to find somewhere else to masturbate," Cage groaned.

"No," Kota replied emphatically.

"You think I'm going to keep masturbating so Dad can record it?"

"He hardly watches yours."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he has only watched two of yours and hasn't for a couple days now. I barely go to my room except to get ready for bed and in the mornings after I get up. He has watched all of mine, and the one you just watched, he's watched twelve times now, and the other one I masturbate on, ten times."

"You've only masturbated twice since Monday?"

Kota sighed and shook her head.

"I know...um, well, now I know you masturbate every day. I only do it like three times a week. That's enough to calm the monster inside me."