The Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Why?"

Kota shrugged. She didn't feel like admitting her monsters got worked up over the weekend spending so much time around her brother.

"Getting ready for the week, I guess. I've never really thought about it."

Cage scowled and shook his head.

"I have lots to learn. You're not wanting to give up educating me about the male sex organ, are you?"

"Well, he needs to watch them for the next step to happen."

"Relax. He'll probably watch it tonight."

Cage nodded his head and headed toward the bedrooms with Kota close on his heels.

Cage slowed to close his door without realizing Kota was following him and they bumped into each other.

Kota had already left her shoes behind in the hallway, and she pushed him ahead of her with one hand while her other hand unzipped her skirt.

"What..." Cage started to complain, but Kota stopped him.

"Make yourself comfortable. I like hanging out in your room with you. We don't do that enough, and since we're all caught up on school work, there shouldn't be a problem."

Her skirt fell to the floor and she stepped out of it.

"Unless you'd rather do without the company?"

"Um, no, I'm, um, fine," Cage mumbled without looking away from his sister's white, cotton panties and dropped to his butt on the bed behind him.

"Make yourself comfortable then," Kota ordered.

Cage scooted backwards to the middle of his bed and got one shoe off before Kota lifted her leg and put her foot on the bed and started slowly rolling her sock down her slender calf, then off her foot.

"That's comfortable?" she giggled at her brother, then switched feet and started on that sock.

"You're um..."

"Getting comfortable like I thought you'd be doing."

Kota put her second bare foot on the floor and started on her buttons, which again stopped Cage, just before he pulled an arm out of a sleeve this time.

Kota let her shirt fall off her shoulders, then turned and kicked the whole pile of her clothes into the hallway through the open door.

"Um, Kota?"

"Cage?"

"You only have underwear on," he whispered.

"But you'd be naked if you weren't so slow."

"Oh, yeah."

Cage finished with his shirt and tossed it on the floor while his sister knee walked to his side, and sat down with her ankles crossed between her knees.

She didn't care her position, facing her brother, was as revealing as one could get with panties on.

"Are you still hard, or hard again? I mean, I have yet to see your cock when it's not hard."

"It's hard again. It was soft, but when I was on my way here, it got hard thinking about you looking at it again, but then you only have underwear on so it got even harder. Do you want to see it soft?"

Cage sounded apologetic, like he might change the situation, if he could.

"It's perfect when it's hard, and if it stays hard more, that just means the more I get to play with it."

"Are you going to play with it today?"

"In the name of education, I think I should probably learn what it feels like, right?"

"But yesterday you said..."

"I can change my mind, can't I?" Kota interrupted with a smile.

"But you're my sister, Kota," Cage whined.

Kota noticed her brother's cock jumped a little whenever she moved even a tiny bit.

"If you tell me you don't want your sister touching your hard, throbbing cock with her hands, then I'll make sure she doesn't."

"I love your hands. Your fingers are like your legs: long, strong, delicate, feminine and very god damn sexy."

"If you say you want me to touch your cock, I'll let you touch my legs if you want to."

"If you want to, you can touch my cock."

"But do you want me to touch your cock with my hands? That's what I want to know. Do you want me to?"

"I want you to touch my cock. Please, pretty please, with a cherry on top."

Kota blushed and smiled at her brother. The thought had occurred to her, but she wasn't quite sure if swapping cherries with her brother was a really good idea, but it may depend on how quickly their dad reacted to their escapades. It may also depend on her willpower to resist.

"I want you to touch my legs while I play with your cock."

"Yeah. I get to feel your long, beautiful legs and you get to feel my cock."

"Long, beautiful cock," Kota corrected her brother, even though she had nothing to compare it to, and didn't know if it was big, medium, small, or what. That wasn't important to her.

Kota unfolded her legs and scooted her butt over until her hip was against his side, then draped one leg over his chest and tucked the other foot under his armpit.

Again, this position was about as immodest as a girl could get with her panties on, and she still didn't care.

Immediately she felt Cage's hands on her shins, then circle around slowly to her calves and inch upwards.

Involuntarily, she looked at her crotch, but her hopes that her suddenly drenched pussy wasn't enough to soak her panties were dashed. Her whole crotch was a wet spot.

She glanced at Cage. He looked like he was in heaven just from touching her.

Her eyes wandered down his body. She really wanted to touch all of him.

When her eyes reached his cock, her breath caught in her lungs. He bobbed in the air a couple of inches from his beautiful abs. She wanted to put him in her mouth, and she hoped her dad wouldn't react to their shenanigans before dinner tomorrow. Or the weekend. At that moment, looking at her brother's spectacular cock, in her uneducated opinion, he could wait until next week, or after graduation -- college graduation.

He felt hot, both his cock and his belly, against her palm and the back of her hand. She felt his heat radiate into her fingers as they wrapped around him and the tip of her fingers barely grazed the tip of her thumb. She wondered briefly how it would ever fit inside her.

Her gaze fixed on her hand around him. Apparently she had moved his foreskin down and off his head. She had heard girls talk about boyfriends with numbers like eight, nine, and ten. She could tell the cock in her hand didn't reach those lengths, but his six or seven inches of cock would be plenty to fill her mouth and surely more than enough to fill her pussy, if it came to that.

She actually crossed her fingers on her free hand as she had those thoughts.

He had a spot of moisture at his tip, and her hand moved up so her thumb could wipe it away.

She wondered what it was and where it came from, but her brother's moan interrupted her thoughts.

"Kota, your hands are way better than mine already."

"Your hands on my legs made my pussy so wet."

She almost gasped at her mouth for saying that, right out loud, to her brother.

"That might be from what's in your hand, Kota," Cage corrected her.

She shook her head. She was wet before she touched him.

"You know what that's for right? A hard cock has one use, to go in a pussy."

She looked away from the cock her hand was slowly stroking up and down to look in his face. He was grinning at her.

"We're brother and sister. That might not be the best idea," she whispered, knowing the truth of it but not caring about that truth. She could afford a bad decision once in a while, but that could be saved for another day.

"I know, Kota, but it's fun imagining it happening, and maybe it makes you feel good to know somebody wants you more than anybody else."

"You want me more than anybody else because I'm going to make you cum for me, and I'm letting you touch my whole entire legs, if you have the stamina for all of that."

"Maybe tomorrow you'll let me touch your legs and your tits," Cage groaned when Kota picked up her tempo.

She wanted him to cum. She had a special surprise for him. She hoped he would like it, and she wanted to take her mind off putting her brother's cock inside her pussy.

Cage was panting. Kota switched hands, then spit as much saliva on his cock as she could muster. She wasn't as good with her left hand, and that arm got in Cage's way meandering up her inner thighs toward the junction of her thighs and hips.

Kota had to switch back to her right hand and spit some more on his cock.

Cage's body was getting tense. Kota glanced over her shoulder at his feet. His toes were spread and pointed straight at her. She concentrated her strokes near his head like he did in the video.

The moisture on his tip she noticed earlier was now an almost constant dribble. She hadn't noticed that before.

She made a mental note to ask him about that.

"I'm gonna cum...on your leg," Cage groaned.

"It's okay, just cum for your sister."

Kota was concentrating now, trying to ignore the sides of Cage's hands, both of them, rubbing her pussy through her wet panties. He had to feel her wetness, so he must not care.

He didn't have her permission to touch her pussy, even through her panties.

She couldn't care.

Cage's back arched and his butt lifted off the bed.

Kota leaned over and pointed him straight up at her face just as he groaned and stopped moving for a tiny sliver of a second before he moaned and his body jerked.

Kota had managed to get her eyes closed, but she saw his first volley streaking toward her in slow motion just as they closed, and his cum exploded against her forehead and splattered on her cheeks and nose.

Almost no time elapsed before his second shot landed in the corner of an eye, followed by a shot on her cheek, then lip, then another one to the eye, then one directly on the tiny gap between her lips and into her mouth.

A couple struck her chin and neck, then she felt no more.

Kota opened the eye that hadn't taken a direct hit, but could see out-of-focus white blotches in her eyelashes.

"Oh god, Kota! I'm sorry! I didn't mean..."

"It's okay Cage. I meant to do that. How do I look?" Kota giggled.

"You look like my first ever girlfriend," Cage chuckled.

Kota laughed at his joke, then used a finger from her free hand to wipe her brother's cum from the eye that took a direct hit, then a different finger to wipe the spatter from her other eye.

She released Cage's cock gently, then lifted that hand to look at it. Cum dripped between her fingers and across the back of her hand, so she lifted it to her mouth and licked her hand and fingers clean.

"Kota? Are you...um..."

Kota swallowed and grinned at Cage.

"Did you just swallow my cum."

"Mmhm. Some girls claim they like it. All my friends won't let a guy cum in their mouth, they're such nerds. I wanted to try it."

"And?" Cage asked quietly.

Kota shrugged.

"It's salty. I'd never order it at a restaurant, but it's a nice treat."

"That's a good thing?"

"I'd miss it if it were gone."

Cage nodded.

"You're going to want more then?"

"Maybe, yeah. Until we get what we came for, I'd want the extra protein."

"You don't have to ask. You can just take it when you want some."

"Cage, you touched my pussy."

"Was I supposed to not?"

"It wasn't part of the plan."

Kota wondered how many lies it would take to mean she's a liar.

"I'm sorry. You were so wet I thought you might like it."

"Dad's gonna be home soon. I need to put my uniform back on and wash my face."

"There's some, um, cum in your hair."

"You came in my hair? Cage!"

"Sorry, I didn't have much control..."

"I'm kidding. That's so hot. You came in my hair, my eye, my mouth, my nose. You've cum in more places than you haven't. You're such a naughty brother."

Cage seemed to be dumbfounded, so Kota continued.

"Cage, this was my best date ever. Thanks. Love you."

They weren't really big on the whole effusive affection in the family. Dad said he loved them, on rare occasions, like when there was a bigger than normal chance they'd never see each other again, and on their birthdays. Kota didn't think her and Cage had ever exchanged those pleasantries.

She didn't expect a response from her brother. She knew he loved her.

####

Cage got to the door first, so he opened it and let Kota go in first. She went straight to the table, unpacking her laptop as she went.

"He has watched all of mine, Cage. My Sunday multi-orgasmic video is my bestseller now, of course. He hasn't watched any more of yours at all. Obviously, he doesn't want to watch you beating your meat."

"That means he hasn't got a clue we're fooling around, and that you're making me cum every day?"

Kota shook her head.

"You act like you want to get this over with. You're not having a good time?"

Kota sounded sincerely disappointed in Cage, mostly because she was.

"No, no, no. I'm tense about not knowing when the shoe's gonna drop, and it's going to land firmly in my ass because he's going to blame me for getting you to give me handjobs."

"I'll protect you, little brother. That's mostly what big sisters are for."

"They're pretty adept at making their little brothers cum too."

"If he surprises us, I'll just ask him how he knows. If he surprises you , just say you don't know what he's talking about, and ask him to get me involved. Either way, he's going to have to break out the videos, then his goose is cooked."

"I just want to have a clue that he knows, so I can expect it."

"Today, you go to your room, I'll go to mine. After a few minutes, you knock on my door and ask me to come to your room to explain something to you for school. He'll believe that. Then he'll know we're in your room, so maybe he'll watch yours out of curiosity."

"So you're asking me to admit you're the smarter one, to Dad, nonetheless."

"Dad doesn't have a favorite. He won't even think that."

"If he doesn't have a favorite, then how come he only watches your videos?"

"You do have to admit, I have better legs and tits," Kota shrugged, then giggled.

"I don't know. My legs are pretty good looking. All the guys tell me that."

Kota's eyes surveyed her brother's legs quickly with a scowl.

"Maybe the legs, but definitely not the tits. My tit's are perfect, and you can't get better than that."

"Why do we always have to do it in my room anyway?" Cage asked sincerely.

Kota blushed at 'do it'. They didn't do it, they messed around, but she pushed that reply out of her brain.

"Because if either one of us is going to have an orgasm because of the other, then it's best if the poor, defenseless girl is to blame instead of the big strong man, so I come to you and not the other way around."

That really was in her plan. She would die if somebody wanted to blame Cage and make him out to be a bad person.

"That makes sense, but I can't let you..."

"No Cage. This is the way. If anybody but Dad is getting any of the blame for us having any kind of sexual activity, it's going to be me. I insist."

"Give me ten minutes. Pretend you're looking at something on your computer so the story holds."

"Yes, ma'am," Cage quipped with a grin.

Kota went to her room. This was not her usual routine, but necessity demanded it. She went to her bathroom, out of view of the camera, and took her shoes and socks, panties and bra off. She wouldn't be needing them today, and didn't want another pair of panties soaked with her arousal. She might leave a puddle of lady juice on Cage's bed, but maybe that would make Dad watch his videos if their plan for today failed.

She didn't really want her playtime with her brother to end, but if the inevitable happened sooner than she hoped, at least the situation would be out in the open.

The knock on her door came before she was done titivating her face in the bathroom. She had added lipstick and mascara, rare adornments for her and something she deemed a waste of time without someone who would actually notice her.

"Come in," she called, then started for her bedroom.

Cage waited impatiently by her door.

"Hey, I need you to explain something to me. Can you come and take a look?"

She giggled a little at her brother sounding slightly annoyed.

She actually felt a leaf turn over in her head.

"If you don't understand it, I don't think I'll be any help either, Cage, but let's look at it together."

Cage's face lit up like Christmas, and Kota had to exert all her self control to not kiss him hard on the lips right there and then.

Emotionally they were close. Neither had ever kissed the other though, lips or elsewhere.

Kota followed Cage to his room, right across the hall. She felt lighter. If it weren't against the rules, she would stop wearing underwear, at least panties, to school. She liked it.

Cage had put on a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt. He didn't have any shoes or socks on, and when he got to his bed, he turned to his sister and grinned.

"What did you need to show me, Cage?" Kota asked, and looked around the room.

Cage's motion of dropping his shorts to the floor and peeling his shirt over his head got her attention back.

She looked down between them. His hard cock pointed at her belly, tilted slightly up from horizontal.

"Well, okay then. I hope that thing's not loaded, 'cause it looks like it might go off any second."

Cage laughed and flopped backward onto his bed and scooted back to give his sister room to join him.

"I feel overdressed," Kota murmured as she unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall to the floor.

"Oh!" Cage exclaimed. "Tits. Can I touch them?"

"I hope so, but you definitely may, if you can."

Cage's laugh cut short when he gasped as his sister's skirt hit the floor.

"Oh..." was all he could manage.

Kota crawled up beside her brother, knees on the bed and butt on her feet.

"May I touch your, um, pussy?"

"I don't want to be that girl that screams and jumps the first time a date touches me there, so you should teach me what that feels like too. Right?"

Cage nodded his agreement first, then shrugged.

"I'm not sure I know how to touch you there. I've never even seen a pussy in real life. Pictures and porn only."

Kota leaned back and slid her feet out from under her butt and spread her knees.

She used two fingers to push her fine, brown hair to each side and open her lips.

"This," she pointed at her clit with her other hand, "is my clit. It's like the head of your cock. This," she moved her finger down to her entrance, "is where a dick would go to make a deposit.

"We should have boundaries, Cage. Do you agree?"

"Boundaries...mmhmm," he mumbled without looking away from his sister's pussy.

"So, in there, no penetration. I'm your sister, and you shouldn't be putting anything inside me there. You can touch, rub, and lick all you want..."

"Lick?" Cage interrupted her. He was looking in her eyes now.

Kota moved closer to Cage and lifted his hard cock to point straight up.

"I think it might..." she started to explain before she had to stop talking because her tongue needed to circle his cock head.

She lapped around his cock a few times, then took his head between her lips and sucked enough to make a pop when she pulled it out.

"I think licking me will feel as good to me as that felt for you. Do you mind?"

She didn't even wait for an answer, but took his cock in her mouth and pumped about half of it in and out a few times.

"Licking will be good," Cage panted.

"I hope being the lickee is as good as being the licker. Your cock in my mouth is something I could get used to," Kota moaned and went back to working her tongue and lips around Cage's cock.

Kota stopped her ministration on her brother, and lay on her side next to him with one knee raised.

She nuzzled his ear before whispering in it.

"Please touch me, Cage. Make me cum for you. I haven't cum in days, and I need it. I'm tired of making myself cum. I need you to do it for me. Make me cum."

Even in a whisper, her sultry voice came out.

Cage reached across his body and combed his finger through the fine hair covering his sister's pussy.

"So far, so good, Cage. Take your time," she whispered in his ear.