The Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your hair is so soft. Mine's not that soft."

"Mmmm," Kota moaned her agreement.

Cage slowly worked his way through her hair, and at the first contact with her clit, Kota jumped, then giggled.

"See? If you didn't know I was a virgin before, you'd know now that you're the first man to touch me like that."

Kota felt a shiver run through her brother's shoulder each time her lips brushed his ear.

Cage's finger slowly circled her clit with light pressure.

"Oh, Cage," she moaned then flicked his ear with the tip of her tongue. "Make me cum with your fingers, I'll make it worth your while."

Her brother's finger made its way between her lips and circled around her leaking entrance.

"You're so wet, so so wet."

"I need you so bad, Cage. Keep going slow and make me cum."

Kota turned her face away and looked down, at her brother's hand between her legs.

"You're touching my pussy. You're a naughty, naughty brother to touch your sister there," Kota growled in Cage's ear, then nibbled his earlobe.

"You're a naughty, naughty sister to want me to touch your pussy so bad."

"Yes, Cage. Talk to me while you make me cum."

His finger retreated to her clit, circled it once, then pushed past it again to touch her entrance, then back to her clit.

"Oh, oh, so good, so good. Faster Cage."

"I love a bad girl, Kota, and there's nothing badder than a girl who needs her brother to make her cum because he's the one she wants to make her cum."

"God, Cage, faster, harder. Push me, pull me, do what you want, just make me cum."

"You're making a mess, your pussy is leaking so much."

"Cage, Cage, yes, you make me wet, so wet. Faster, faster, I don't wanna wait. Make me cum."

Both twins struggled to breath. Kota was on the edge, and Cage had worked up a sweat.

"Flick it, Cage! Fast as you can! Flick 'er, flick 'er go," Kota groaned and her eyes closed.

She pictured Cage's cock, buried inside her, then the fireworks started.

"Gah, gah, gah," Kota yelled and jerked against her brother's hand. Her hips bounced as pure pleasure exploded around and inside her, and went on and on.

Her lungs felt on fire with each breath and her pussy clenched and unclenched over and over but had nothing to squeeze.

"God! Cage! Stop, please," Kota wheezed into his ear.

Her brother's stimulation on her clit stopped, and she felt his finger slowly withdraw, but he combed his fingers through her hair, and she could almost breathe.

"Wow, Kota. Your face is always beautiful, but your orgasm face is spectacular."

Kota would have giggled harder if she could actually breathe at that moment.

She coughed instead.

"My god, Cage."

"Are you good?"

Kota nodded and gulped air into her burning lungs and Cage continued to comb her pubic hair with his fingers.

"This is nice, Cage," Kota whispered into his ear once she could almost breathe normally.

"This?"

"Cuddling."

Kota glanced at the clock next to her brother's bed.

"Yeah, cuddling is nice."

"And time consuming," Kota groaned and sat up, then looked at her brother's cock. He was still hard.

"Thank god you're so horny."

"What?"

"I don't have time to take my time, Cage. Just tell me if I'm doing anything wrong."

She leaned down and sucked his cock into her mouth without any tongue foreplay, and her head began plunging quickly up and down his cock.

"Shit, Kota. I thought you didn't know how to do that," Cage moaned between groans.

Kota had a feeling she would be enjoying this more if she took her time, and hoped it was still good for her brother.

"Mmhmm?" she hummed a response, hoping he knew to just tell her if she could do better.

"It feels right, but are we in a hurry?"

Kota paused without taking the cock in her mouth completely out.

"Dad. Soon," she mumbled, then returned to her rhythm.

"Gently squeeze my balls," Cage groaned, and she complied.

She expected them to feel solid, and was surprised to find it was really like two small balls inside a bag way bigger than it needed to be. She wondered briefly why they evolved like that.

Cage grabbed one of her butt cheeks and squeezed. She wiggled. He relaxed his hand then squeezed again.

"Go, Kota. I'm close," Cage groaned.

Almost impossibly, she increased her speed and pushed his cock against the roof of her mouth with her tongue.

"Gawd yes. That, Kota," he moaned.

She stroked him in and out of her mouth a couple more times, and his hips pushed up toward her so she pulled back to leave just the tip in her mouth and pumped his shaft with her hand once.

She worried about the sheer volume of what Cage was about to pump into her mouth, and wondered if she could swallow fast enough to stay ahead of him.

"Yessss!" Cage shouted and his entire body jerked.

Kota almost choked from the velocity and volume that suddenly hit the back of her throat. She couldn't even swallow that first second, but the second volley hit her tongue and she started swallowing as fast as she could.

Kota wondered if his orgasm would end eventually. She couldn't even count the number of spasms his body had as he jerked shot after shot of creamy, salty cum into her. She felt like most of it just shot past her throat into her stomach.

Kota squeezed the length of his cock, pushing the last few drops past her lips, then sat up and swallowed what still felt like a mouthful.

"Kota, god, that was beautiful."

Kota grinned at the praise for something she could do that wasn't academic.

"I gotta go, Cage. Dad's gonna be home any minute. I guess I'll just go to dinner smelling like a blow job and soggy pussy. Do you think he'll notice?"

Cage shrugged.

"Your lipstick is gone and your mascara ran most of the way down your cheeks. You should at least wash your face."

Kota laughed, then leaned over and kissed her brother on the lips.

"Thanks again for making my day, Cage," Kota mumbled and slid off the bed, trying to erase the image of her surprised brother from her mind.

####

Cage felt irrationally excited, so he followed his sister into the house. He had a feeling their dad had finally watched their videos, and felt like if he didn't use her as a slow down mechanism, he would have sprinted in.

Kota seemed to be the opposite. She took her time, getting to the table and getting her laptop out.

"Dad watched all of your videos today," Kota announced, then grinned a nervous grin.

She hoped that Cage didn't notice, and if he did, he would think it was because Dad knew now, and not because of her plan.

"You know yesterday..." Cage started, then paused.

"It was nothing, Cage. I felt like kissing you. It's not like I asked you to marry me or something."

"Well, yeah, that. I liked it, and wished I hadn't been thrown off kilter so much that I didn't even get to kiss you back, but that's not what I was going to say."

"Cage likes kissing his sister?" Kota giggled.

"I don't know about that. I do like my sister kissing me, and I wouldn't mind finding out if I like kissing her."

"Well, in the future that's something I can put on our agenda."

"You'll plan on planning on that then?" Cage laughed.

"Yeah, but for right now, I'm kind of getting used to getting out of this uniform for a while before dinner. Can we go to your room so I can get naked?

"Your wish is my command."

Cage held his hand out, and Kota took it in hers and followed him.

She didn't think they had ever held hands, except maybe in grade school when they had to dance together in PE class because nobody else wanted to dance with them.

This too, she liked.

When they got inside Cage's bedroom, he turned to face her and looked her in the eyes. She didn't even think about it before starting on his shirt buttons.

"What were you going to say about yesterday, Cage?"

She was concentrating on his buttons.

"I didn't get to lick your pussy like you wanted me to."

"Yeah," she nodded. "You want to start with that?"

"Can you fit it into your schedule?"

"We might need to skip me sucking your dick, but if that's okay with you I can make that sacrifice this time since you didn't get to eat me out yesterday."

Kota pulled Cage's shirt and jacket off together and tossed them on his dresser.

"So what's on the schedule today?" Cage asked and started on her shirt buttons.

"I think we should learn what it feels like for your dick and my pussy to touch each other. For educational purposes, of course."

Cage laughed and dropped her shirt on the floor and reached around her to unfasten her bra.

Kota tried to be sneaky, but probably failed at that when she drew in a deep breath of Cage. Like her, he didn't wear anything to add scent to his body, so it was just Cage.

"You need help with that? Those clasps were designed in the Victorian era to never be opened."

"Yeah, I should probably practice where I can see it before I try it on a real, gorgeous woman again."

"I still struggle sometimes myself," Kota blatantly lied as she reached behind her and unhooked it with a finger and thumb.

"Right, that was a real struggle, show off," Cage laughed and slid the straps down her arms and let it fall to the floor.

"I think it's going to feel so good when you rub your dick on my pussy," Kota explained her plan for today while she worked on Cage's belt and zipper, then pushed his pants and shorts to the floor.

"After I eat your pussy?"

He reached behind his sister and unzipped her skirt, then pushed that and her panties down and off.

"After you eat my pussy," Kota agreed and bent down to push her knee socks down her legs and off.

They stood back up together, and said "You're naked" in unison.

Kota stepped past her brother and climbed onto the bed, then moved to the headboard and leaned her back against it and spread her legs.

Cage had followed her up, but stopped and looked between her open legs.

"I never thought I'd say this, and definitely not to you, but even your pussy is gorgeous. If you weren't my sister..."

"You wouldn't know what you were missing?" Kota interrupted him, then giggled.

"I was going to say that everybody I know would be tired by now of me bragging about how amazing you are."

Cage got a thoughtful expression on his face.

"So you think I wouldn't like you, or you wouldn't like me if we weren't brother and sister?"

"I'm just saying that neither of us have a stellar track record of finding mutually beneficial relationships."

"Mutually beneficial? Really, Kota? Is that what you call them?"

Kota shrugged and her eyes twinkled.

"You're my brother with benefits, and I'm your sister and I hope you think I come with benefits."

"I've cum a lot from your benefits, but you've only cum once from my benefits, so I have to wonder which of us benefits most from the cums, er, I mean comes with the most benefits."

"You're such a dork, Cage!" Kota giggled.

"Yeah, you should be nice to me. I'm going to be working hard at catching up with giving out orgasms."

"Oh yeah? Why are you flapping your lips up there instead of between my legs?"

"You're such a nasty girl, Kota."

"The things you do to me, Cage," she sighed as Cage's tongue slipped into the crevice between her labia and wiggled from clit to hole and back more times than she could count even without a tongue in her pussy.

"What a tongue," Kota moaned after about five minutes of her brother's tongue working on everything between her lips.

She felt herself edge a tiny bit closer to an orgasm each time her brother brushed along, over, or around her clit. She would get there, but they didn't have unlimited time, and she almost regretted she felt she needed to hurry him along.

"My clit, Cage, suck it." she growled.

He circled her clit with his tongue a few times, then lapped a few times, then finally sucked it between his lips.

She felt him squeeze a few times, and that felt good, so she moaned her approval, but when he started lashing his tongue across, then up and down, alternating directions rapidly, Kota thought she'd lose her mind.

"Cage, yes, god, Cage, Cage, Jeeheesus!"

She tried, but failed, to sit still. Her butt was wiggling and she gasped for each breath she managed to take.

Then he added sucking and releasing and sucking and releasing to the mix, so she went ahead and lost her mind, or at least control of her body.

She never considered herself a squeaky girl, but most of the noises that escaped her throat were honest to god squeaks. Her hands clutched as much of the bed cover as they could, and her head arched back against the headboard. Her legs wrapped around his body and tightened like a vise, but Cage refused to relent.

"God damn, Cage," Kota howled and tried to control her arms enough to push him away.

"Stop stop stop, please please stop," she moaned, and managed to get a leg in front of him and pushed.

Kota looked like a crazy woman to Cage when he looked up at her. Her hair tangled and matted to her face, and her cheeks glowed rosy like she had just run a marathon.

"Damn, Cage," Kota wheezed, "that was about 5 orgasms."

"So you do like your pussy being eaten?" he asked with a laugh.

"I need some water, I have a glass in the bathroom."

Kota's breathing was still ragged, but Cage hurried to get her some water.

"Hold me," she begged after she downed the water, so Cage scooted next to her against the headboard and pulled her against his body and gently massaged one of her little tits. He hadn't touched them until just then.

His anticipation of touching Kota's tits hadn't blown his expectations out of proportion.

"You're so good at everything, Cage. That was amazing what you did to my pussy, and you know exactly how to fondle my tits. Now I want you to rub your cock all over my pussy."

"But don't let it wiggle itself inside you?"

"I'm sure it wouldn't be you putting it there, would it?"

"You're my sister, and putting my dick inside your pussy would probably be a bad idea."

Kota nodded, then scooted her body down until she lay flat on the bed.

"You want me on top of you?" Cage asked.

"No, sit between my legs. I've never done this, so we'll figure it out as we go."

Kota pulled her knees up to her chest and directed Cage until his hips were just a few inches from her butt and his legs were spread on each side of her. She lowered her legs over his.

"Grab your cock and rub it up and down my slit. I'm so turned on right now, your cock's going to be soaked in a second."

Kota shivered at the first touch of her brother's cock right on her clit. Cage slowly guided his cock from her clit almost to her entrance, then reversed directions.

"Go across my opening too, Cage. I want your cock to touch every part of my pussy. I want to feel you right where you would need to be to go inside me."

"I'll be careful, Kota."

Kota grinned at her brother, but gasped when his cock lodged for a split second at her entrance.

"I love your cock, Cage."

"My cock loves your pussy, Kota."

"Does your cock love my pussy or my mouth more?" she giggled.

"Your mouth gives better orgasms so far."

"Yeah, this position might be okay if you were going inside me. Lie back and relax. I want to try something different," Kota directed him.

Kota reached her arms toward her brother and wiggled her fingers. He got the hint and took her hands and pulled.

Her body swung toward her brother and she ended up sitting on his hips. He could feel is cock wedged between her butt cheeks.

"Yeah, this feels pretty good actually," he laughed.

"Wait."

Kota pulled her feet back until she was kneeling, straddling her brother, then moved backwards a little.

Both of them looked at the juncture of their bodies and could see Cage's cock sticking out from between them. Cage could see his sister's lips hugging his shaft.

"This might work, Kota."

His sister rotated her hips forward and his cock disappeared beneath her body.

"Oh yeah," they moaned together.

Kota didn't stop until she felt Cage's cock against her opening, then reversed directions and they each felt him catch against her entrance before moving past it. Kota continued until Cage's cock appeared again.

"You're so wet that I slide like butter against you, Kota."

"I'm so wet 'cause your cock turns me on so much."

Kota picked up the pace a little. She felt like this had to feel as good as actually having him inside her. She might be having an orgasm soon, but she wasn't ready for that yet, so she slowed.

"Ah, Kota? Is something wrong?"

She didn't answer, but lifted herself just a little bit, adjusted her knees, then reached between her legs and pushed her brother against her pussy.

The picture of his sister's long, delicate fingers holding his cock between her pussy lips made Cage's cock jump and throb. When she started moving on him and his cock disappeared between her gorgeous lips, his body twitched.

"Cage," Kota moaned.

Her speed increased and each thrust forward or backward actually made a squishy sucking noise.

"That sounds so hot," Kota groaned.

Cage loved the way her fingers practically dripped with her lubrication and grasped and squeezed around his head when it poked out from between her lips.

Kota didn't stop her hips, but leaned forward until her little tits pressed into Cage's chest.

Cage could feel her hot breath against his lips.

"Kiss me, Cage," she moaned, and he pulled her face against his and kissed her deeply with lots of tongue.

When their kiss ended, Kota could barely breathe.

"That was definitely exactly like kissing my sister," Cage groaned. "If kissing your sister is amazing, sexy, and exciting."

"You like kissing me? Is it better than all the other girls you've kissed?" Kota giggled without opening her eyes.

"I only kissed Jensen, and that was just once in sixth grade."

"You kissed my friend and she never told me? I'm gonna scratch her eyes out!" Kota growled, then laughed.

"It wasn't even worth doing now that I know what a great kiss feels like," Cage defended himself.

"So you really like kissing me?" Kota persisted.

"No, I love kissing you."

Kota sat back up, continuing her movements rubbing her brother's cock between her pussy lips and looked Cage in the eyes.

"A few years ago, Dad told me I always make good decisions. When I thought about that, I decided I didn't want to always make good decisions. I want to make a bad decision now and then, but it's going to have to be something I really want, and is a monumentally bad decision."

Cage thought this was a weird conversation for Kota to be getting into.

"Cage, now that I know you love kissing me, it's time for my first, monumentally bad decision."

Kota's hand followed his cock underneath her then pushed him straight up against her pussy entrance.

"Oh god," the twins groaned in unison as Cage's hard, throbbing cock bottomed out inside his sister's pussy.

"Fuck!" Cage growled, his hips lifted his sister up a few inches, then the world twitched and he started jerking rope after rope of cum into the depths of her pussy.

To Cage, Kota looked in shock, and to Kota, Cage looked the saddest he had ever looked in his entire life.

"Kota, I'm so sorry," Cage whined, and turned his face away from her.

"Cage," Kota whispered.

She didn't know what to say. He didn't even get to fuck her. She didn't think that was how it was supposed to go.

She liked him going inside her, and she did feel each ejection of semen he deposited inside her, but she thought it should last a while and have lots of ins and outs.

"Cage? What happened?"

Cage turned his head back toward her, but didn't look at her.

"I'm so sorry, Kota. I wasn't expecting to, you know, go inside you. I'd never even touched a pussy before yours, and I was suddenly inside your pussy. You surprised me and I came. I wasn't ready, and I came too soon."