The Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she was right. He looked sadder than she had ever seen her brother look.

"You can keep going though, Cage. I'm not done."

"Kota, really? You think guys can just cum, keep fucking, stay hard, and cum again without stopping?"

Now he looked puzzled. He didn't make sense to his sister. She should be the puzzled one.

"You can't? What's wrong? I can have an orgasm on top of an orgasm on top of an orgasm. You just showed me that when you ate my pussy. Why can't you?"

"Guys can't. I'm already soft and not inside you."

Kota had been distracted by her brother's distress, but he was right. He wasn't inside her. She missed him.

"You just need to get hard and we'll do it again."

Cage managed a laugh. He loved his sister, but she could drive a person crazy.

"You really don't know much about sex, do you?"

"I only know two things about sex: everything you've taught me and that I just had it for the first time ever and I had it with my brother."

Cage laughed some more.

"That's the problem. You learned everything you know about sex from somebody that didn't know anything more about sex than you did."

"Come on Cage. Get hard so we can fuck again," Kota giggled and gently bounced her pussy against Cage's soft dick, languishing in a pool of his cum that was spreading slowly across his belly, and down his ass and hips.

"I can't just get hard, no matter how gorgeous the naked woman sitting on my dick is."

Kota rolled off her brother and sat up.

"Your cock's not as pretty when it's soft, and it really makes a mess when you cum inside my pussy. How long does it take to get hard again?"

"Dunno," Cage shrugged.

"Would it help if I play with it?"

"That couldn't hurt, probably."

"I could make it hurt, if that would make you hard."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Mad at you? I really want you to fuck me, how could I be mad and want your cock in me at the same time?"

Cage shrugged again.

"I'm really sorry, Kota."

"You wanna put your finger in me?"

"I thought..."

Kota interrupted her brother's objection with a laugh.

"You just pumped so much cum inside my pussy with your cock. Do you really still think penetration is a bad idea?"

"Probably, but we've done it, we crossed that line, and off the top of my head, I can't think of a reason to stop. Is it a bad idea now? I don't know, but I don't care."

Kota reached a hand out and rolled his floppy dick around in the pool of his cum.

"This is gonna be fun. It can be kinda like eating a pickle where you take one out of the jar, suck all the juice out of it, and put it back in the jar, then suck all the juice out of a different one..."

"Kota! Is that really how you eat pickles?"

"Doesn't everybody? Here, let me show you."

Kota lifted Cage's soft cock with a finger under it and sucked it into her mouth. She sucked hard and slowly withdrew it. When it popped out, she rolled it around in the cum again, then repeated.

Cage thought it felt different than when she sucked it when he was hard, and it felt kind of good.

"Ha. There ya go," Kota exclaimed after a few rounds of dipping and sucking, then pumped her brother's hardening cock in her hand.

"Almost," she moaned before running her tongue around his head inside his foreskin.

Kota lay back on her back, knees raised and legs spread. She felt slutty in that position, and she had just begged her brother for more sex.

She wasn't above slutty for Cage.

"Come and fuck your first non-virgin," Kota giggled.

Cage grabbed his almost hard cock and pumped it a few times while he moved between Kota's legs.

"Let me drive," Kota growled in her sultry voice, and cradled his cock with both hands.

"I love your cock, Cage, and I'm about to let you put it inside me again. Are you ready this time?"

Cage nodded and watched her lithe fingers guiding him with gentle touches toward her.

"You're going to fuck me, Cage," Kota whispered again and he touched her wet entrance.

He slid between her finger and lips, and she embraced his head inside her. He could feel her pussy walls quiver as he probed deeper and deeper. Every sensation was new to him, even the gentle pressure against her cervix when he bottomed out.

"Oh Cage," Kota sighed. "We should have done it like that the first time, but I was in such a hurry and didn't know any better."

Cage couldn't take his eyes off his pubic hairs mashed into and entwined with hers. They matched perfectly: the same hue and the same gentle curls.

"Kiss me?" Kota whined beneath her brother.

He lowered his body to hers, still nestled deep inside her, and kissed her deep.

"This, this, is perfect," Kota whispered against Cage's lips when their kiss broke.

"So, if I did this," Cage whispered back and moved his hands up onto her little breasts beneath him, and pinched her nipples, "it wouldn't be perfect?"

"Okay," she giggled, "but you might need like eight hands to be perfect. You could pinch my nipples, squeeze my butt, play with my clit, caress my hair and stick fingers in my mouth all at the same time."

"Fingers in your mouth, huh?"

"Cage, you're inside me again. Fuck me?"

Cage pinched her nipples again and began slowly moving in and out of her pussy. He had imagined his cock inside a girl, but he'd never imagined all the things he felt inside his sister. He bumped against her cervix, her pussy walls and their texture squeezed around him, then tightening when he came to the point of pulling out, and the movements of her chest under him reminded him she was a real girl and not his imagination.

"Faster, Cage. Play with my clit and nipple," Kota moaned.

He increased his speed.

"Kiss me. Kiss me a lot. Kiss me all the time. We need to kiss while you're fucking me, and especially when I'm cumming around your cock."

Cage knew his sister, and how much of a perfectionist she was at school. She's obviously a perfectionist in bed too.

He would do his best to be as perfect for her as he could be.

Kota's hips began pushing up against his thrusts and her breathing came in pants in his ear.

"Cage? Cage. Cage!" she growled and bucked. "I'm cumming, Cage."

Cage rammed into his sister as fast as he could and the slaps of their bodies together echoed in the room.

"Cum, cum, cumming, cumming," Kota whimpered and Cage pounded harder into her.

Kota's long, slender, graceful legs wrapped around him and crossed on his back.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck cumming," Kota squeaked and thrust herself against him, then arched her back and her legs tightened around him painfully.

"Ca-ay-ay-ay-ja-ja-ja," Kota cried out and writhed under him.

Cage thrust once more into her and pushed his weight onto her and she still bucked against him a few more times.

Kota willed her body into stillness even with the jolts spiraling out from the center of her being -- her clitoris. Her awareness encompassed the penis impaling her and the pleasure pulsing through her, nothing else.

She blew a breath out forcefully and lowered her feet to the bed on each side of the body above her. It was a man, she knew from the penis, but she couldn't think otherwise.

"Kota?" Cage whispered.

She nodded without breaking her stare to the ceiling.

"Are you good?"

She nodded again and focused her eyes on...her brother Cage.

"Oh, Cage," she mumbled.

Cage looked at her like she wasn't okay, but she was anything but not okay.

"Your cock's still hard," she whispered.

"Yeah, but it seemed like you were ready to stop."

"I was ready to die," Kota giggled.

"I'm glad I stopped then."

"I think that's what they mean when they say they fucked somebody's brains out."

"Maybe," Cage laughed.

"Will you still love me when I'm stupid?"

"Stupid, fat, old, whatever. I'll always love you, Kota."

"You love me?"

"Yeah, of course. You're my..."

"You better be about to say lover and not sister," Kota growled.

The sound of the garage door opening interrupted them.

"Fuck!" they said in unison and rolled off the bed.

Cage headed into the bathroom and Kota dashed across the hall.

####

Kota had washed her crotch and armpits, then, out of character for her, spritzed a little body spray in both those places.

She still felt crusty and like she smelled like fucking, specifically fucking her brother.

She glanced at Cage when he sat down across from her and he looked perfect, of course, like he'd been lounging around the house all day.

She glanced at Dad, and he looked nervous.

He's going to say something soon, Kota said in her mind and glanced across the table again.

They ate in silence for a few minutes. That was unusual, but not totally out of character.

"How's school going?" Dad piped up eventually. He was looking at Kota when she met his gaze, then looked at Cage.

"Fine," Kota shrugged. "Not much is going on. End of year slowdown and getting ready for prom and graduation. Stuff for popular kids."

"So no hot guys chasing you around, Kota? What about Dean? You think he might ask you to prom?"

"I hope not...I mean, probably not. We're just friends."

"What about you Cage? You have your eye on a little shorty to ask to prom?"

"God Dad. Nobody calls girls "shorty" unless they're a jerk, or like forty years old trying to pretend they're cool," Kota upbraided their dad.

"No, Dad. Prom isn't something I have any interest in going to. It's a waste of time, money and brain cells."

"Well, I have something to discuss with you two," Dad announced.

Kota couldn't stop the crooked grin from spreading across her face when she looked at Cage.

He looked like he was trying to not be terrified.

Kota kicked him under the table, but he only jumped a little.

Finally, Kota almost said out loud.

"This is hard. How to start?" Dad mumbled.

"The beginning is usually a good place," Kota offered.

Dad just shook his head.

"Your mother and I have been talking."

You could have heard a pin drop. Neither of the twins even breathed.

Kota felt her face flush hot with anger. She wanted to scream, but Cage looked confused.

"She wants to get back together."

Kota always was the rational, calm one, so she didn't want to scream anymore. She had to scream.

She was vaguely aware of her chair clattering onto the floor behind her, but she didn't let that stop her.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she screamed.

Dad's face blanched white, and his hair looked like a gale wind blew his hair straight back. The hair part might have been her imagination.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she screamed again, louder and slower.

She knew she was standing up now. Her fists were balled tightly at her sides.

"Kota," Dad said softly.

"She left me eighteen years ago, and you would even dare to let her talk to you now ? Are you fucking kidding me!"

Kota and Cage both tried to watch their mouths around their dad, especially with the f word. Kota didn't care about that right now.

"Kota, she's sorry."

"I know she's fucking sorry! She's a worthless, sorry pile of shit. She's fucking dead to me. Are you fucking kidding me!"

"Kota, can you calm down and talk about this?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Kota very uncalmly stated her objection to calming down. She had never been this angry.

Dad scratched his head and looked at Cage, like he would get help there.

Kota glared at Cage.

"I don't know the woman. I'm not helping you out here, Dad."

"Please, Kota?" Dad begged her to calm down.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Kota's voice had lowered just a little.

"If you get back together with her, Cage and I are moving out."

She glanced at Cage, hoping for support, and he nodded.

"No, you know what, Dad? You tell her we're going to college in the fall..."

"She knows," Dad interrupted her.

"Yeah, she knows we're going to college, and Cage and I are both in fields we need Doctorates in, so we have ten years of school left, and we're fucking living here with you every one of those ten years. You tell her that, and see how enthusiastic she is about living with her children all that time. Tell her, I fucking dare you."

Kota could feel her heavy breathing.

"You're going to school for ten more years?"

"Dad! Are you fucking kidding me? You drop this bomb on us and you want to talk about school? The woman who abandoned us, your children when we were babies wants to get back with you after we're eighteen, and you want us to accept it? Just, Jesus, are you fucking kidding me? I'm going for a walk!"

Kota turned and stomped out through the garage.

Dad looked at Cage, and Cage looked at him.

"Are you really that stupid, Dad?"

"You too?"

"That woman abandoned us. She didn't die and leave us without a mother. She just left us without a mother. You'd cuss out anybody else that did that to us. I'm going with Kota."

The Sun hadn't set yet, but it would be soon, and Cage had to scan their backyard twice before he spotted his sister. The back of their property, probably about half of it, was woods with some underbrush. It wasn't impassible, but was pretty dark when the Sun goes down, and that's where Kota seemed headed. She was making good time, too.

Cage set out after her at a jog so he'd have a chance of catching up before she got to the woods.

Kota made it to the edge of the woods, and Cage had made up about half the distance he had been behind. She suddenly stopped, hiked her uniform skirt up and yanked her panties down and off, then hurled them angrily into the closest tree where they snagged on a branch and stuck.

Neither of them had ever been much of an athlete, no matter how much Dad tried to teach them, so Kota throws like a girl. Her panties were about eight feet off the ground, so Cage just had to hop a little to get them out of the tree. He shoved them in his pocket and caught up with his sister just as she got far enough into the woods for the light to be mostly blocked out.

"Hey. Want some company, Kota?" Cage called to her from about ten feet behind her.

"Oh, hey," she growled, still sounding angry, but she stopped to wait for him.

He put an arm around her shoulder and she put one around his waist and leaned her head on his shoulder then started off again in the direction she had been heading.

They walked without saying anything, and the cleared space his sister followed seemed to almost be a path.

"Where are we going?"

"There's a little shed back here. I think I might be the only one who knows about it. It's just big enough for a small sofa inside. It doesn't look like much, but its window and door are intact. I keep a sheet over the sofa to keep it clean, mostly. I like to go there to think or relax. Or get unmad."

"Are you mad at your panties?" Cage asked, then retrieved her panties from his pocket.

Kota looked at his hand, then his face, and laughed.

"Yeah, I guess I am a little."

Cage returned her panties to his pocket.

"It's right up here at the back of our property."

She had been right. The shed needed a good paint, but the door closed and the window was intact.

Kota pulled the sheet off the sofa and they sat down.

"I don't have any panties on, Cage."

"Neither do I."

"But you have underwear on, right?"

"Yeah, but not panties."

Kota laughed, then stood up so she could sit back down straddling her brother's lap.

"Cage, I'm so mad."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No."

Kota leaned forward and kissed Cage on the mouth then leaned away from him.

"Why am I so horny lately?"

Kota looked down at their laps, then back up at Cage.

"Why are you so horny lately?" she asked Cage with a giggle.

"Because you're sitting on my lap with no panties on."

"And I'm sitting on your lap and you're hard again. Wanna fuck?"

"Kota, this won't be part of your plan, and Dad won't see it."

"Screw Dad. Screw the plan. He knows but wants to talk about a woman that hates us. Obviously he thinks it's more important for him to not admit he violated me...us, than it is to stop his children from having sex with each other."

"So we're done with the plan?"

Kota shrugged. There wasn't a point to continuing it. It had failed.

"Yeah."

"I don't want to stop, Kota."

"You don't want the plan to be over, or us to be over? Of course, nobody can ever know. We're twins, and twins definitely shouldn't be doing what we're going to be doing, but I'm thinking we can have sex where and when we want now, as long as nobody but you and me and Dad ever finds out."

"Are you talking boyfriend and girlfriend, or brother and sister with benefits?"

"You're trying to get me to ask you to be my boyfriend, Cage?"

"Only if you want to."

"I don't know. If you can't commit to a firm yes, it may be a bad decision on my part."

"We can't have you making another bad decision so soon..."

"Monumentally bad decision, Cage," Kota giggled.

"You really think it was that bad of a decision?"

"I can't imagine ever regretting it, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a monumentally bad decision, Cage."

He smiled and nodded.

"Then yes, I could only be happy if I'm your boyfriend, so, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Will you fuck me doggy style?"

"However you like, Kota."

"Right now, right here? I'm not too good to beg, Cage."

Kota slid backward, off her brother's lap, to her knees between his. Her eyes never left his but she still managed to flawlessly undo his belt and zipper, then force his pants and shorts down over his hips.

Then she looked down at his turgid cock. Precum already pooled inside the puckered opening of his foreskin.

"Please, Cage," she whined, "I need you inside me, filling me with your cum. Right here, right now."

Kota pulled her brother's foreskin down and squeezed her lips over his head and French kissed his pee hole with her tongue.

She looked into his eyes, and he could tell she was serious about begging. Even her eyes begged him as she stood up and turned around. She unzipped and wiggled her skirt down until it dropped to the floor then leaned her hands against the window frame behind her.

Cage took the time to admire his sister's rear view, and wondered why nobody talked about her butt like they did her legs. Even with her feet together, her slender thighs left a gap to her knees, and her pussy gaped at him from beneath her glorious globes.

Cage stood up and slid his rock hard erection between her thighs, about four inches below her pussy.

"Please, Cage. Inside me," Kota whined.

"That's as high as I can reach, Kota. You're going to need to spread your giraffe legs."

"Seriously?" Kota giggled, and moved her feet a couple inches apart, then quickly unbuttoned her shirt and discarded it. She wore nothing under it, so she was naked now, and Cage took his shirt off too.

"More."

"More?"

"A lot more."

Kota spread her legs until she felt Cage's cock touch her pussy. Her feet were more than shoulder width apart.

"Please, Cage. I'm ready."

He knew she was ready. He could feel her moisture already, slowly moving along the top of his cock toward his crotch.

He grabbed himself with one hand and the other hand went to the bend of her hip and guided himself to her entrance and inside her. He pressed forward slowly and his sister's knees shivered.

"Ohhh, slow," she moaned. "I love a slow entrance."

With a hand on each of his sister's hips, Cage pushed forward until he felt the touch of her cervix, then pushed forward harder.

"God...Cage, oh, shit yes."

Kota's elbows bent a little from her brother's push and she struggled to push back against him. She hadn't felt that pleasure before, but she loved it.

Cage pulled her hips toward his, and his sister growled out a long moan.