The Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Calm your monster inside, that's funny. Can I use that?"

"As long as you don't tell anybody you got it from me," Kota sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You don't want him watching you get undressed and masturbating, do you?"

"No, but that's why I showed you. I want him to admit what he did, and apologize, and I need that to be his idea so it's not me accusing him of being a pervert and invading my privacy, and making me watch porn for the first time in my life."

"What?" Cage laughed. "You don't watch porn but you masturbate?"

"I don't watch porn."

Cage shook his head in disbelief. He hadn't thought about his sister masturbating, but now that he had watched her with his own eyes, he found it hard to believe that she wouldn't watch porn to masturbate to. She seemed like she had a lot of practice at it.

"So how do you think you're going to get Dad to do all that? Admit what he did and apologize for it, and make him think it's his idea to do that."

"I have a plan, but I need your help, and that's why I showed you those videos," Kota admitted. "If I didn't need your help, I wouldn't have shown them to you."

"What's the plan then?" Cage asked with honest curiosity obvious in his voice.

"Um, well...I'm only telling you some of it."

"You don't trust me with all of it? Like you think I'd spill the beans to Dad or something?"

"It's not that, Cage. I need you to react naturally, and you're not good at acting."

"I can act!"

"You can't act your way out of a wet paper bag, Cage. That's how I knew you weren't just saying it to make me feel better when you told me my tits are magnificent."

"I never used the word 'magnificent'."

"That's how I knew you meant magnificent when you said 'perfect'."

Cage smiled at the memory of his sister telling him she did feel better. He didn't put it together until later that she meant she felt better that he told her that he thought her tits are perfect.

"What can you tell me about the plan then?"

"First, act natural, like you don't know anything about the cameras, don't look at it in your room, don't act different anywhere, especially in your room. Don't talk about it with me unless it's somewhere not in our rooms or if there's even a slim chance Dad is home."

"So, um, like this hour and a half between when we get home from school and Dad gets home from work?"

"Exactly. Don't tell anybody else..."

"Like I'm gonna admit to anybody in the world that my sister watched me masturbate and I watched her masturbate."

"Yeah, that too. It's going to be uncomfortable when Dad comes clean, so act uncomfortable, or mad, defensive..."

"Defensive? Like we did something wrong?"

"Well..." Kota stammered a little. She shouldn't have said that, so needed to cover.

"Anything to make it look like it's Dad's fault and he was completely wrong."

"Yeah, I can't believe he did that to us, especially you, like you'd need to be watched cause you might smoke pot in your room or something."

"You've smoked pot? In your room?" Kota asked, surprised that's what Cage thought first.

"No, but you masturbate, and I'd never have thought you did that either."

Kota laughed at that. Her brother obviously thought her tits weren't the only thing perfect about her, and she saw no reason to dissuade him of that opinion.

"Well, some of this is your fault, Cage."

"My fault? None of this is my fault, Kota."

"You made Dad think I like Dean," Kota shrugged.

"When we were negotiating who would type up our project, Dean asked if he could see my room, and I might have used the excuse that Dad was home, and I might have hinted that he might get to see it later when Dad wasn't home, and Dad might have overheard. I didn't know Dad was there until I heard him go out into the garage."

"You would take Dean to your room, but only if Dad weren't home?"

"No! But he agreed to type up the project as soon as I made him think I might."

"Wow, Kota. I would have agreed to that too. I mean, if you weren't my sister, but unfortunately you are."

"What's that supposed to mean? If I weren't your sister?" Kota grinned at Cage.

"So, um, pretend everything is normal, and only talk about the plan that I don't know outside our rooms 'cause the cameras are recording everything there, and only outside our rooms after we get home from school and before Dad gets home from work. Right?"

He wasn't about to admit the truth that he would accept any and all humiliation for her to be his girlfriend, if she weren't his sister.

"And only talk about the plan at home during that time, cause nobody can know, ever, under any circumstances. Even after Dad comes clean and apologizes, nobody can ever know about the plan."

"Got it," Cage said almost defiantly.

"Dad's gonna be home soon, and we haven't done any homework," Kota informed her brother.

"Good thing it's Friday then. We have all weekend for homework. No talking about the plan on the weekend at all, right?"

"Right."

"Should I be excited or nervous this whole, entire weekend?"

"Maybe a little of both," Kota giggled.

####

Kota was pleasantly surprised at how well Cage performed over the weekend. Except for the occasional eye contact held barely longer than usual, he acted exactly like everything was normal. He may have even done better than she did herself. She caught herself with a stupid grin on her face a few times remembering his reaction to seeing her masturbating.

Now was go time though, and the butterflies in her stomach were more of a tornado than a fluttering as she followed her brother into the house after school on Monday.

Cage barely paused to drop his backpack on the table, and she slowed to a stop and watched him walk away as she placed hers on the table in her normal spot.

She was glad they're seniors, and spring was right around the corner, and the workload for seniors had tapered off to almost non-existent.

Cage's door was closed, maybe latched, maybe not, but she didn't test it. She knew from watching his videos all last week that he was changing out of his uniform into regular clothes, so she leaned her back against her bedroom door, directly across the hall from Cage's, and waited.

When she heard his doorknob turn to open, she raised an index finger to her lips and waited, hoping he wouldn't make a sound when he saw her.

He didn't, but he didn't close his door behind him, so she beckoned him to come closer so she wouldn't get caught on the camera. She hoped she wouldn't anyway.

He stopped half a step from her, so she stepped closer to him, almost against him, and tilted her chin up to his ear.

That was necessary. She was tall for a woman, but he was tall for a man, about four inches taller than her, and she needed him to understand her without her making a noise that might get picked up by the camera.

"Take those god-awful sweats off. Put on your khaki cargo shorts, then sit on your bed and cough when you're decent."

She leaned a little back from him and looked in his eyes.

He nodded and returned to his room and closed the door.

Kota could tell his door didn't latch.

Maybe he's smarter than I give him credit for, she thought to herself with a grin.

She leaned her ear against the door, but not enough to push it open, and waited.

Soon enough, she heard her brother cough, and it didn't even sound fake.

Maybe she was wrong about his acting abilities.

Kota pulled in a deep breath and slowly exhaled as she put the palm of her hand on the door.

She hesitated. She hadn't planned exactly how to do the next step and hoped her nerves wouldn't stop her.

She ignored the storm of butterflies in her stomach and pushed slowly, then smiled at Cage when he looked up at her.

"Hey. We talked about knocking."

She grinned and stepped inside. Her butterflies were gone.

"We talked about closed and open too," Kota giggled without stopping.

"Whatcha doing? You're not gonna study at all tonight?" she asked. She had one knee on his bed and the other on the floor.

She had already walked out of one of her loafers, and the other would stay on the floor when that knee rested on the bed.

"We don't have much, if anything, that really needs to be done tonight, so I thought I'd relax for a few minutes before coming out."

He had lifted the magazine in his hands as he spoke. It was a Sports Illustrated. Kota was surprised until she realized it was the swimsuit issue.

They had never been uptight about spending time in the other's bedroom, sitting on the bed, or reclining. They were twins, and it wasn't unusual, so Cage didn't react at all when Kota put her other knee up and moved closer to him.

"Are you excited about being almost done with high school?" Kota giggled at her brother.

"Yeah, it's nice being seniors and having all this free time now," he told her as he put the magazine on his nightstand.

Then his eyes went to her knees next to him. She was sitting on her socked feet, knees together, and his pleated skirt in that position had risen several inches to reveal not just her knees, but some of her slender legs above them.

"Do you have plans for the summer?" she asked him, and hoped she sounded casual and shifted to a hip on the bed and her feet beside her butt..

This not only lifted her skirt a little more, but since her knees weren't against each other now, even more of her inner thighs were visible.

Cage glanced up at her face, then back down to her legs.

He shrugged. Neither of them had ever done anything like work during the summers. Dad had enough money that they didn't need to, and was generous with their allowance enough that a job wouldn't really impact them much financially.

"Stan and I have talked about building some RC planes. Maybe we'll get motivated enough to do that for our last hurrah before college."

Cage's eyes had given Kota an idea way better than what she assumed would be needed, so she shifted her position again and crossed her ankles in front of her with them pulled up between her spread knees.

Cage glanced at her face again, then looked back at her legs, so she looked down at them too.

"Oh, that sounds fun. Do you think Stan would put up with a mechanically disinclined girl joining you in your endeavor?"

Kota's skirt had risen up to about mid thigh, and that showed a lot of leg on legs as long as hers. She wished she weren't so skinny, but raised her knees just a little bit higher and a little bit further apart.

Her skirt didn't edge up her thighs, but drew taut between her legs, which may have been better.

Cage's eyes opened just a little bit wider, but he had no other reaction.

"I can probably talk him into it. He might like it even. He says you're pretty too."

"He says I'm pretty too? In addition to who?"

Kota leaned back on her arms and pushed her butt a little bit closer to her feet.

Now her skirt rode up. It was more of a falling up her thighs. Almost none of her extensive legs were covered now.

"Well, um, lots of guys."

"Probably all of the ones who asked me out?"

Cage wasn't even trying to hide the fact he was staring at his sister's legs.

"Which ones asked you out?"

"You don't have to act so surprised, Cage," Kota giggled and sat up, pushed her knees together and hugged them in front of her.

She knew her brother could see all of her bare thighs and her panty-clad bottom.

She didn't even care.

He looked up briefly, then back down.

"I'm not surprised, just curious," he muttered.

"Cage? Are you hard?"

She didn't need to even ask that. She could see he was.

Her plan had not included that question, but it far surpassed the plan she had made. She thought she would just need to ask him if he would show her his penis. On camera. With their dad watching.

"Hard? What do you mean?" Cage almost gasped, and covered his erection with a hand.

Kota almost laughed. Covering an erection did nothing but bring more attention to it.

"Your dick is hard, Cage."

"What do you expect? You're on my bed, and your legs are barely covered, and any guy in the world would get hard looking at your legs like that."

"My legs?"

Kota lowered her knees back to the bed, and even she could see her panties between them now..

"What's so special about my legs?"

"Best legs in school, longest legs in the world, stuff like that. That's what guys say about you."

"Is that what you think about me?"

"You're my sister."

Cage shrugged and finally looked away.

"Yeah, that's what I say about you, but I always add 'smartest in the school' after that."

"Can I see it?" Kota whispered.

Her eyes were glued to his hard cock in his shorts. His hand had slid to the side so she could see it clearly.

"See what?" Cage whispered.

"Your erection. I've never seen one, hard or soft. It's just for educational purposes. I don't want to be that loser that gets all weepy when her college date shows her his hard cock and it's the first time she's ever seen one."

"None of your dates have shown you their cocks?"

"All of my dates have shown me their cocks." Kota moaned. She felt like she was going to cry suddenly at the realization that she was about to graduate from high school and nobody thought she was sexy enough to ask on a date.

"I'm confused," Cage muttered.

"Apparently my legs aren't enough to get asked out."

"I thought you thought all the guys that say you have the best legs asked you out."

"That was my way of saying nobody says that. I would think guys would want to ask out the best legs in school."

"You intimidate guys. You intimidate me. You're so smart and so damn sexy with your perfect tits and amazing legs that guys know you'd be bored on a date with them."

"Please, Cage. I want to see your dick. Please don't make me beg, just take it out and show me."

"You don't need to beg, I'll show you," Cage answered after a brief pause.

He unzipped his shorts, lifted his butt and pushed them down, then lifted his legs and took them completely off.

Kota leaned a little forward to get a good look while Cage pulled his shirt off over his head.

She didn't mean he should get naked, but she wasn't about to complain.

"Oh, you're uncircumcised.You're so hard. I did that to you?" Kota whispered in her breathy, low, sultry voice.

"You do that a lot to me, Kota."

"It's so...um, I like it. Pull your foreskin back so I can see your head."

Her voice still sounded like she was a movie star trying to seduce a man.

"You want me to do what?"

"I need you to move your foreskin so I can see all of your cock."

Cage grasped his shaft, halfway from his tip to his balls and slowly pulled the skin down.

Kota felt her eyes stretch a little as his head came into view.

"It's so pretty, Cage. I like this..." Kota groaned and started to point to his frenulum, but his cock jumped and bumped against her finger tip.

"Oh shit, sorry Kota."

"I didn't mean to touch it, Cage."

"It's okay. I just wasn't ready for your finger to get that close."

"I won't tell anybody I touched your dick," Kota giggled.

"Me neither. Just my luck, first girl to touch my dick and it was an accident, and I can't tell anybody about it."

"What? Nobody has touched your dick?"

"Nope."

"Not even with their pussy?"

"No," Cage answered and sadly shook his head, the one above his shoulders.

"Look at us. A couple of eighteen year-old virgins," Kota sighed.

"Yeah, but at least we can be virgins together. Better than being virgins alone."

"I have one more favor, for educational purposes," Kota asked with a grin still looking at her brother's cock.

"Sure, Kota. Whatever my sister wants."

Kota leaned forward and put a hand on her brother's bare thigh.

"Cum for me, Cage."

"Seriously?" Cage questioned her.

"Seriously. I can't be surprised the first time a guy cums. He'd know I'm a useless virgin. Please, cum for me?"

"Are you going to help? It would probably be fine if you used your hands to make me cum."

"Cage, I'm your sister. Are you sure you want your sister stroking your cock?"

"You're right," Cage sighed and reached for his cock.

"Spit on it for lube?" Cage asked after just a few strokes.

Kota grinned at him and started working up as much saliva in her mouth as she could.

When she felt like her mouth was full, she leaned forward and Cage pointed his cock toward her. Kota wasn't expecting that and almost bumped into it with her mouth.

Not today. If Dad's slow, maybe another day. she thought to herself.

Cage had stopped stroking with his foreskin up, covering his head, and when she dribbled her spit onto the tip peeking out, it filled in the end of his foreskin before dribbling out down the sides.

She sucked more saliva into her mouth and let it dribble onto her brother's cock head.

"Oh yeah," Cage moaned on his first downstroke after Kota lubricated it for him.

Kota only leaned a little way back. She was enjoying the closeup view of her brother stroking his cock.

Cage's hand picked up speed, and concentrated more on his head. He was breathing hard and his eyes were closed.

"Cage, can you look at me when you cum for me?"

He nodded but didn't open his eyes.

"Can you look at me now too?"

His eyes opened slowly.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Kota.

"Cum for me Cage."

Her deep, sultry voice was back again.

"Kota...I'm gonna cum," Cage groaned, and his hips rose up off the bed.

He stroked down and groaned, and everything stopped for a split second, then his body jerked and he grunted as a stream of semen jettisoned from his pee hole, across his belly and chest and landed on his bed next to his head.

Cage jerked again before Kota could look back at his cock, and followed up with more streams of flying semen. The first three landed on the bed, then the fourth and fifth landed on his chest and the last two big ones landed on his stomach.

"Wow, Cage. That's a lot. Does it always come out so fast?" Kota asked as Cage stroked his cock a few more times and coaxed some more creamy, white cum onto his belly.

"I don't usually go past my chest, and it's not usually that much," he moaned breathlessly.

"That might sting a little, um, inside me, um, inside a girl."

"Have you ever heard a girl say it hurt when a guy cums inside her?" Cage chuckled.

"No, none of my friends have mentioned that."

"So they're, um, not..."

"No Cage. Even my friends have all been fucked."

"It's okay. None of them have liked me enough to let me be the one."

"Dad's gonna be home soon, Cage. You're such a good brother. I can't even describe how good you made me feel when you came for me."

Kota slid off the bed, straightened her skirt and socks and left.

####

Kota put her backpack on the table and turned to look at Cage behind her.

"Kota, that's your plan? How is that gonna make Dad tell us he spied on us and apologize?"

"He's not going to like me having so much fun watching you play with your hard cock. I'm pretty sure that's going to be important enough to stop that he will have to stop me, and he won't be able to stop me without telling us how he knows."

"I don't know, I mean, isn't it kind of the nuclear option?"

"If you have a better idea, or are tired of me looking at your dick, I'm all ears."

"And legs and tits," Cage laughed. "Your ears are kinda little and cute, considering you're so tall."

Kota laughed.

"Did Dad watch our video from yesterday yet?" Cage asked Kota, looking a little concerned.

Kota pulled her laptop out of her backpack and opened it.

"Not yet. He watched everything through Sunday night yesterday, but he hasn't watched anything new since then. I think he watched my Sunday night video again though. I usually have a few orgasms on Sunday night."