The Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly pulled himself back to her entrance and reversed and plumbed her depths again slowly.

"Fuck me hard, Cage," Kota whispered, and hoped her brother heard her.

His sister had begged for this, so he intended to give her everything she needed.

Cage pulled almost out quickly and thrust back into her even faster.

Kota squeaked.

Without hesitating, he pulled out and thrust back in, and his sister squeaked again.

He began pushing and pulling her hips in time with his thrusts. Her squeaks and gasps for air mixed with his heavy breathing to bounce around the small shed and off the plain, wood walls.

Kota's feet shuffled a fraction of an inch forward with the pounding her brother gave her, and soon her forehead began to touch, then knock on the glass of the window.

Cage reached around Kota and began flicking her clit as he pounded her pussy and her squeaks turned into short squeals.

Cage worried she'd break the window, so he reached with his free hand and pulled her hair on one side to turn her face away from the glass.

That was a temporary fix. Soon enough her cheek pressed against the glass.

"I'm cumming, Cage," Kota squealed and her pussy constricted around his cock and her legs shook.

Cage refused to slow down. He was close. He intended for Kota to cum until he did, so he continued. His thrusts were as fast as he could make them, and his sister's eyelids fluttered.

"Ca-age..."

He pounded into her and tweaked her clit.

She moaned and groaned.

"Some..."

He felt his balls tighten.

"body..."

His balls tingled, and he grunted and thrust again.

"is..."

His balls released and Cage thrust into Kota as hard as he could and held himself inside her as far as he would go while he pumped rope after rope of cum into her..

"Cumming!" Kota screamed and her whole body shook.

Cage smiled that Kota had cum again just as he started to fill her pussy with his cum.

The knock on the door sounded far away. He had a few more ropes of cum to deposit inside his sister though, so he didn't really think about the knock.

"That better be Dad," Kota wheezed as Cage relished the feeling of her pussy trying to milk all his cum down his shaft still buried inside her.

"Kota, it's your dad," drifted in from outside.

"You done, Cage?" she asked between gasps for breath.

Kota squinted against the bright light that suddenly shone through the window and illuminated the inside of the shed.

Cage glanced down when his sister straightened up and lifted a hand to cover her eyes.. His cum made wet streaks along the inside of her thighs as gravity pulled it downard.

Kota took a step to the side and reached for the door knob.

"Kota, you're naked," Cage whispered.

"It's not like he hasn't seen me like this, exactly like this." She didn't even try to whisper or be quiet.

She opened the door as wide as it would go.

"Kota? You guys probably shouldn't stay out here all night. It's going to be cold."

Cage could tell their dad was putting effort into keeping his eyes on Kota's eyes.

Their dad reached the hand that wasn't holding a flashlight pointed at the ground out toward Kota.

She looked at it, then took something from him.

"Coming to give us a flashlight isn't going to make me any less mad at you, Dad."

He nodded and almost turned away.

"I called her. I told her what you told me to tell her."

"I'm surprised," Kota replied and sounded sincerely surprised. "How did she react to that?"

"She hung up on me."

"Okay then. We'll be right behind you. We need to get dressed."

Dad nodded and turned to go, but stopped.

"If you two would be happy going back to like when you were kids and shared a room, that could be our secret," he said without turning around.

"Thanks, Dad," Kota told him in a much happier tone.

Kota closed the door and took a skip over to Cage, then hopped a little and squealed.

"We get to sleep together, Cage! Sleep together like a real couple and not just 'sleep' together!"

####

"I'm going to be wearing my new bikini all weekend," Kota giggled at her dad's question about her and her brother's plans for the day. Dillon had already eaten breakfast, but Kota and Cage slept in.

They planned on telling him that anyway, if he asked.

Cage smiled at his sister while shaking his head. Since they had moved to their current home, he could count the number of times she had been in the pool on less than half the fingers on one of his hands, and the one bathing suit she owned before her new bikini was a very modest one piece.

"You've never been much of a swimmer, or sun bather, Kota. Why did you suddenly go out and buy a bikini and plan on wearing it the whole weekend, your first weekend as a high school graduate?" Dillon asked with a big smile on his face.

"Oh, well, I'm pregnant and I want to show off before I get too fat."

Kota watched her brother's smile slowly melt off his face and turn into a puzzled scowl.

Her dad just looked horrified between her and Cage several times.

"Oh come on Dad. You know it's Cage's.

"But, um, you're pregnant?" Cage mumbled.

"Oh yeah, I'll probably be sitting out of college the first year. The baby's due in December, but I promise, I'll be at school the next fall."

"It's Cage's? Your brother's?" Dillon mumbled, staring only at Kota now.

"Dad, I know you knew we have been doing it since just after you put those cameras in our rooms."

"You weren't on, um, anything?" Cage mumbled.

"Cage, I figured if you didn't say anything about using condoms, you wanted me to have your baby. We did it every day, and you never mentioned anything about not having a baby."

"A few times a day, every day," Cage replied in the same mumble.

"Cameras?" Dillon interrupted.

"Dad, it took me all of two days to find out about those cameras. I was furious, of course, because I figured out you were watching videos of me naked, on my bed, masturbating. So I came up with a way to make you admit it, you'd have to apologize, and it would be done with."

"Oh. It kind of got out of hand somehow?"

"You still watch, but now it's your son having sex with somebody that looks exactly like the love of your life."

"So you wanted to get pregnant, Kota?" Cage asked.

"The love of my life? What, who do you mean?"

Kota knew this conversation was somehow getting out of hand.

"Dad, maybe you didn't think about what you'd see on those cameras, but when you did, you watched the ones with me masturbating way more than I imagined you would, especially considering it was your daughter in those videos."

"You could have..." Cage interrupted.

"Cage, I'll get to you in a minute, let me finish with Dad. Okay?"

Cage nodded, still looking a little shell-shocked.

"Anyway, I know I look just like her , which I hate, by the way, but you might have even forgotten it was me in them. That's no excuse for masturbating to me masturbating, and I wanted it to stop."

"Her who?" Dillon cut in.

"Our, um, Sylvia."

"I didn't, I mean, well, Kota..." Dillon stumbled over his words.

"Dad, when you told us we can sleep together, we knew you knew about us, and I realized that was as close to an apology as we'd get."

"You've known this whole time I might have been watching you?"

"Dad, we knew this whole time you were watching us."

"I watched my daughter get pregnant by my son."

That was more of a statement than anything.

"Well, maybe, maybe not, Dad. We kind of, ya know, do it lots of places, and not just in the house, and you might not have just watched us."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You masturbated to your son making your daughter pregnant, and you let it happen."

Kota smiled at her dumbfounded dad, then turned to Cage.

"Cage," Kota giggled. "We're having a baby, and she's gonna look just like her dad."

Cage's expression changed from dazed and confused to grinning.

"How do you know they're going to be a she?"

Kota shrugged and giggled.

"Also, how will we know which one of us she looks like when we're about as identical as you can get without being identical twins?"

"Dunno," Kota shrugged. "Fraternal twins seem to run in families. We might have a pair, a boy and a girl, just like our mother did."

"Oh, that would be bad. You'd need to tell them not to have sex with each other."

"I would absolutely tell her, no matter how badly she wants to, it would be a monumentally bad idea to have sex with her brother."