The Imprisoned Spirit

Story Info
Woman with severe polio paralysis finds a man who worships.
25.2k words
4.64
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CF422
CF422
7 Followers

THE IMPRISONED SPIRIT

BY CF

Note:-The era of this story is early 1970's.

CHAPTER 1

My sister had been on my case for 2 weeks to get out of my flat and stop working 18 hours a day, (when I wasn't driving around the country like a lunatic), to attend a party her best buddy was throwing in honour of some achievement she had accomplished. At this time, I was working my way up in the consultancy and making huge strides, having introduced a computer to the company - ok it was an HP which could process 32 simple mathematical actions - but this made calculations 3 times faster and pushed my productivity through the roof.

Like all good managers, my boss responded by giving me 3 times the work - so much for recognition! But it was being noticed, and I had got into 18 hour days to create spare time, which together with weekends, were spent on preparing and racing my rally car, hence the sisterly nag! My social life consisted of much booze consumption after a rally, and that really left zero time for anything to do with the fairer sex.

So I went along to the party with a clear plan to make myself visible, and then after a decent interval, slip out to the motor club for a nice night with the guys. The do was being held on the entire 8th floor of a rather upmarket apartment building, and the lift was a private one which opened into the actual apartment - very chic, and obviously very expensive! So I grabbed a beer, and mingled and danced with a few of the unattached women, while politely declining several offers of weed, as well as the odd pill, and even one dose of acid! I was never into the drugs, and confined myself to nicotine and booze, which I thought were dangerous enough!

A couple of beers later, my bladder sent me a message, and I went off to find a loo. As I walked down the passage to where I thought I could find a bathroom, I came across a couple ahead of me, who had stood out when I was in the main room, by virtue of the woman being in a wheelchair, which in itself was slightly abnormal as she was in a semi-reclining position with her head fully supported, but was very smartly dressed with strappy high heeled shoes on her feet. They were pretty obviously having a mother of a fight, as the voices were rising - hers, a slightly hoarse and almost breathless sounding one. The conversation ended with her screaming quite clearly at him to "Fuck off and go get her to suck you off! You are fired!"

At this point, I fortunately managed to duck into a room, and luckily there found an en-suite bathroom and relieved my pretty full bladder. While in the relative quiet of the bathroom, I recalled seeing this woman earlier, and seeing her holding a glass between her two hands, but not actually having her fingers around the glass, so the glass was trapped between two fists. The light was pretty crap, so making out much more had not really been possible, although I did get the impression that her hands and arms were very emaciated.

I had always had an attraction to disabled women, but it was more prevalent when it came to amputees, especially those who had lost an arm. I had met a couple, but nothing further had developed, because there had to be more than the mere absence of a limb, for anything to actually develop, and all had been pretty uninteresting. I had been planning to leave the party after taking a piss, but felt a slight urge to meet this woman in the wheelchair first.

The problem was how to do this as, in a strange way, I felt a bit intimidated by the wheelchair! Anyway I walked out of the room I had gone into, back into the passage, and my problem was basically solved. She was alone about 10 feet further up the passage than when I had left, pushing the rims of the wheels between her thumbs and a closed fist on each side, and she was really not getting very far. Her arms were obviously as weak as her hands, and I would imagine a snail would have easily outpaced her. So I walked up to her and asked, "Could I possibly lend a hand, and give some power to go where you want?" She strained to turn her head towards me, and then I saw that her head was supported on both sides as well, so I stepped slightly in front of her, and bent down a bit.

"That will be nice." She said. "As you can see, strength is not one of my star qualities, in fact there are virtually no star qualities enclosed in this body! I was trying to get to the balcony to have a quiet smoke."

"Well that's good, because that was where I was heading too'" I lied, and grabbing the handle next to her head, pushed the chair toward the balcony doors. The chair moved easily, and looking down at her body, I realized the whole body was emaciated, and I guessed she wouldn't trouble a scale over 25kg.

When we got to the balcony, I parked her against the wall far away from the railing, as I have an inordinate case of acrophobia. "Let's go to the railing,' she asked, upon which I had to admit, somewhat embarrassed,

"Please no, I have a serious fear of heights!" This elicited a tinkling laughter from the woman, who asked how a 6ft guy could be scared of heights! "Maybe when we get to know each other better, I will entertain you with a story about that, but not now! By the way my name is Gordon, who might you be?"

"I am Marlene, officially, but most folk who I know call me Shadow".

"Shadow? How come?".

"Well, if I stand up, which I can't, and stand sideways to the sun, I am so thin I won't even have a shadow".

I was not impressed and said, "Geez, I actually don't like that nick, I will call you Marlene unless you mind!"

"No problem, I am not overly fond of that nickname anyway - I got it when I was 10 years old, as I remember. But I need a bit of nicotine to compensate for what happened, and I can do this 2 ways - one I do it on own, and take 5 minutes to light a cigarette, or you help and it takes a few seconds."

"Sure let me help, just tell me what you need." She proceeded to explain that I needed to get her cigarettes out of her bag, together with a holder, which was in the pack. Then after putting one in the holder, I had to carefully lift the middle finger of her fisted right hand, and slip the holder in under that finger, on top of the two adjacent fingers, and she would take it from there. I did as instructed, and lit her cigarette which she got to her lips with a considerable effort, I realized. At this point, I also realized that her whole body was paralyzed in a major way.

After we had smoked quietly for a bit, she finished her cigarette, and I helped her put it out and slipped the holder back into her bag. After which she asked, "Well let's get the elephant out of the room. I am sure you want to know how the hell I wound up here as this wreck in a wheelchair?"

I answered, "Well I guessed you would tell me in your own good time, if you wanted to, as it is a very personal thing, and I have stuff all right to ask anyway! By the way I did unfortunately overhear you crapping on the guy, who I thought you were with earlier, and so thought maybe right now, discussing anything personal would not be high on your urgent list!"

"Oh fuck! Did you hear that? Let's please pretend you didn't and move on - okay?" I was happy with that and said so. "Okay, so some 15 years ago I got polio and I got the bulbar type, which hit my whole body. At that time, those who got the same type as I had, had a survival rate of less than 2%. We all went into the dreaded iron lung, we all lived in it, shitting in it, pissing in it, getting fed through a straw, the lucky ones died, but I survived. Don't say anything please! Living like this is not a cake walk - trust me, all I have that is normal is a fucking brain, eyes and ears. Anyway, I would like to be left alone for a while out here, as it is a lovely evening, and you have really been so nice - I appreciate it. A friend will come and help me a bit later, so you need not worry about me - go and enjoy the party."

I went inside and the bloke she had told to F off, was no longer around, so I guessed he had made a pick up and taken her to wherever he lived. About ten minutes after I went back inside, I spotted my sister and asked her casually who the bird in the wheelchair was, and how did she, or her buddy know her. She turned to her buddy, who said she had never met her before, and she had come along as the plus one to the bloke Marlene had told to F - off. "So did she come with a friend?" I asked and got a negative answer.

Immediately alarm bells went off in my head, and I sprinted outside to the balcony. Marlene had her chair up against the railings, and had pulled herself half way on top of the relatively low railing. There was a dead- drop of about 100 feet to the concrete below from there. I took a deep breath and grabbed her under the arms and hauled her back into the chair, and she screamed at me "Please just throw me over, I promise I won't tell anyone! I really cannot take it anymore!" But I ignored her, focusing on my rising panic, being so close to the edge myself, and shaking like a leaf, pushed her chair back to wall, and this time put both wheel brakes on tight.

"Fuck! Why didn't you let me go or even help me?"

"I couldn't, because you might of landed on my car," was the first that came to my mind.

"Jesus, are you serious?" was her comment after a ten second stunned silence, "Is your car parked straight down there?" She weakly waved a flopping arm at the railing.

"No a bit further along to be honest," I replied.

"So how could I hit your car then?" She spoke crossly.

"Well you weigh nothing, so you could have floated around quite a bit before hitting the deck!"

This last set her off! "Have you any idea what it is like to live in this crippled, freaky, caricature of a body? Every possible part of me is stuffed, apart for my brain and sex drive. But one consequence of polio, is that my limbs growth plates were affected and so my arms and legs are some 20% shorter than for a woman of my body length. That, and coupled to my hands being basically non-functional, and my inability to lift myself up, means I can't even masturbate when I get horny, because I can't even reach my pussy, which is tucked under me because my spine is so curved! I have barely enough control over my bladder and bowels, so if I go anywhere where I am going to be for some time, I have to wear a fucking diaper like a baby, and then if I wet or shit myself, I have to live with that, until my carer can find somewhere to change me, like a one year old! So now, do me a favour, and please go and throw me over the balcony? You will really be doing me a monumental service!"

"There is no way I could do that! I am not a massive pro-lifer, and in fact support the concept of self decision to the extreme, but I could not be a direct part of that. Look, I get the impression, the dick you fired was your carer, so please let's try and resolve what is to be done now. I am sure that staying here at the party is not an option, do you have any form of backup?" She answered that she had a sister, who was herself also a polio victim, but had a husband who could help. We went inside, and found a phone and I held the handset and dialed the number for her.

The result was far from perfect, in that they could not leave their very young kid to come and fetch Marlene, and really did not have place for her to stay. I offered a compromise which was to take her home, and get her set up with the basics which caused her to panic! "No fucking way are you changing me!"

"Well it's my fault that you are in this situation, so I have to man up and do whatever is required," was my response. "If I had not stopped you, then none of this would be needed. I assume you are not going to share that little bit of history with your sister? No? Well neither will I then."

Now we had to resolve some other issues. I assumed and she confirmed, that the bloke she fired had a van, and she got here in it, but the wheelchair with her in it had been loaded in the back of the van and then strapped down. She also had a strap across her to keep her in position while they travelled. There was no way we could put the wheelchair in the Escort with her in it, although it did fold up and would probably fit in the trunk. But that did not solve the next problem, the seats in the Escort were rally style seats, with very limited back rest adjustment, although there was a 5 point safety harness which would hold Marlene's body very securely, but not her head. I tactfully asked her a question regarding this as I suspected her head control was near zilch. I was right.

Being resourceful, I got the host to loan me a belt, and Marlene looked at this and said, "Okay so what are you going to do with that? Tie it across my face??"

"Nope - across the helmet you will be wearing!" And that is how I got her safely in the seat and her head secured. She was less than ecstatic over the arrangement, but I kept the visor open with the belt across the chin guard piece of the helmet, which allowed her to breathe and talk as we went along. When I picked her up to put her in the car, her head lolled about most disconcertingly, and she gave a yelp of pain, and I was mortified, and managed to cradle her head at the same time holding her under the bum and arms. Again I realized just how completely stuffed her body was.

As I drove to her place on a slightly bumpy road, I thought I heard her moaning and glancing at her found her eyes shut and her mouth slightly open. Fuck! I panicked thinking she had a stroke or something and stopped the car in a hurry.

"Why did you stop?" She asked,

"I thought you had a stroke or something!" I replied.

"Oh Fuck - you noticed!"

"Noticed what??" I answered totally confused.

"My moaning, and I was really trying to keep it down, but I am going to tell you something, and you must not take any notice of it please?" I agreed not having a clue what she was talking about.

"I told you I have a curved spine and my pussy is basically under my bum. So right now the seat is rubbing my pussy, and giving me enormous pleasure, and I was on the verge of cumming, when you stopped the car. So now apart from being suicidal, I am unbelievably horny and frustrated, so you had better keep sharp objects away from me for a while!"

Right then I made a decision, which led to a new direction in my life after this. "This really is all my fault, and I cannot bear to see you suffer, so if you can pretend to like me, I will help you out when we get to your place. Is that okay with you?"

"I will hold you to that, although when you see the full me, you are likely to regret that promise, as even in bad light, I am not a sexy desirable woman at all!" She responded.

At this point I had a hard on, but in the dim light in the car, she would not have noticed, even if she could have turned her head, given the strap across the helmet. I drove on to her apartment which was on the ground floor, got the wheelchair out, and unfolded and unstrapped Marlene, and took off the helmet. Then I carefully picked her up cradling her whole body against mine and making sure her head was held securely too. Her hip was up against my crotch and I was still hard, so when I put her in the wheelchair, she casually remarked that I either had a torch in my pocket or was I possibly a little interested in her?

"I am simply responding to the thought of giving you some pleasure," was my evasive answer.

"Right!" was her response, on the way up to the apartment.

CHAPTER 2

I opened the door with the key card she told me to take out of her bag, and wheeled her into the apartment. Immediately inside the door was an electric wheelchair, quite bulky with a lot of loose straps attached at various levels which were obviously designed to restrain her paralyzed body. I decided to take the initiative at this point, "I presume that I need to change you, and maybe help you to the loo before anything else?" I asked her.

"Look, I won't hold you to what you said earlier, but yes, I am afraid I do need a diaper change and then a potty stop as at least I have only wet myself!" At this point she turned crimson with embarrassment, and I was totally distressed by her extreme helplessness and vulnerability, so impulsively leaned down and taking one of her hands in mine bent over her and cupping her head with my other hand I kissed her full on the mouth.

Initially, she did not respond, but she opened her mouth and hungrily sought my tongue with hers. After what seemed like an eternity, we came up for air, and she was breathing really hard. Suddenly I was worried as to whether I was not causing her further medical complications, so asked her, "Shit, are you OK?"

Her response was immediate, and in a slightly hoarse voice, she said, "My lungs are pretty fucked too so when I kiss, I have a habit of holding my breath, and this really does not go too well with my condition, but don't worry, it's never killed me in the past!"

The little activity had once again brought me to a full hard on, so I reached down and gently took her breast in my hand and found her nipple in an obviously somewhat reduced boob. "Please stop! They may be near non-existent, but my boobs are incredibly sensitive, and you need to help me with a few other things first before we get to my sex needs!"

She directed me to the bedroom, where there was a full very sophisticated bed, which had typical hospital type side rails and an overhead electrified hoist with a full cradle. I took one look at the cradle, and decided it would be a lot simpler if I picked her up and put her on the bed, so asked her if my assessment was correct. She agreed and said that the hoist was really only used by her sister who could not pick her up due to her own disability. So once again I picked her up, carefully cradling her against me, while ensuring her head was also restrained.

When I put her down, she casually remarked, "I see the torch is still in your pocket? If I could move my arms, and open my hand, I would grab you now!" I was now fighting a raging hard on, and could not believe how she had managed to arouse me so much.

"We will deal with that a bit later," was my response, and was rewarded with a slightly puzzled,

"How the hell can you do that?"

"Wait and see," I responded thinking there may be a way to achieve that for her.

"Tell me what to do now, to at least change you, and then do a potty stop." She was mortified at what was about to happen, and looked away as much as she could, while answering me. I had to put an absorbent sheet under her, while undressing her, to prevent any bedding getting wet, then remove her high heeled shoes and trousers and slightly oversized panties, which were over her diaper. The diaper had 2 tapes holding it closed on her, and I had to release these and slide the diaper out from under her, while lifting her under her legs.

This all sounded pretty straightforward, so I got out the sheet from the indicated drawer, as well as some baby wipes to clean her after all was removed. Once I removed her trousers, and saw how totally atrophied her legs were, I nearly cried. They were skin and bone and her toes were curled inside the shoes, which were obviously slightly bigger to accommodate this. I then undid the diaper and lifting her up, removed it and disposed of it in the bin located next to the bed. I then gently wiped her down with the baby wipe but had to lift her up to get to her pussy and anus, as the spinal curvature had literally moved them around to being almost behind her.

The whole time I did this, Marlene had her eyes closed, and was pink-cheeked with her embarrassment. I now was wondering how the hell this "potty stop" was going to work in practice given her total paralysis. I thought, "How the fuck does she balance on the loo, and how the fuck can I get to wipe her arse afterwards?" So I asked her!

CF422
CF422
7 Followers