The Imprisoned Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I should be flattered, but at this point in time, an affair with your sister is a non-starter given her current situation. Let's just accept our relationship for now, if things change in some way in the future, or if I can reorient my brain to accept this, then we can take another view of this."

"Oh thank you! I know you find it impossible to believe that I would willingly let you make love to my sister, but believe me, if you make her happy, you will be making me happy too!" At this we left this tack and returned to watching the movie. Sometime later in the relationship, the issue resurfaced.

I had a rally over the weekend, and was doing extremely well, running second when I overcooked it in a corner and swiped a tree causing a lot of body damage to Matilda. I managed to limp to the end of that stage, where we did sufficient running repairs to get us back on the road, but the performance was down and we ended up in 4th place. Given the damage it was a panel beating job, so we dropped Matilda off at a friendly body shop, with a bloke I knew, and he promised to have her back by the middle of the week.

This gave me the rest of the weekend off, so I phoned Marlene and said I had the whole evening off, and could I then come over and would we have some privacy? This was a sensitive area, and I was not sure how we would handle this with Babs. She knew we were more than just friends, but still it was a bit embarrassing - could scarcely go to her and say "Get lost, we want to make love!" now could we?

Babs was quite happy to go home for the evening, mentioning that. "Would it be Okay if I came back at 11 tonight?"

Marlene and I moved to the bedroom, and I lay her on the bed and undressed her touching and kissing her in all the spots. I never even got to kissing her pussy before she orgasmed the first time! Now I had to broach the issue of her ticker. "Honey we may have a little problem - your heart rate goes through the roof when I stimulate you especially when you start to have sequential orgasms. This is a real risk of giving you a heart attack. I am not sure if you experienced any funny symptoms on Saturday night that you can clearly remember, but please try and recall if you felt any dizziness or chest pains or anything out of the ordinary."

"There was nothing that was ordinary that night, so I don't know if anything was extraordinary or not. I don't remember chest pains, but I did have a lot of muscles tensing up that don't normally work at all, as they went into spasms, and so they all hurt. But I cannot recall chest pain specifically."

I made it clear, that she was to let me know as soon as she felt a level of discomfort, or specific chest pain immediately it started, and not just grit teeth and go on! With all this in mind, we made love, and she had several orgasms with my tongue doing its thing in a most successful manner, but I felt that there was too much at risk for me to enter her, as she was very small and I was very big, so as before we compromised and with some help from me she masturbated my big boy to fruition - and as before when I came, she did too yet again.

I kept a watchful eye on her at this point, and checked her pulse. As previously it was bouncing around the 180 mark, but it did calm down quite rapidly to a more sedate 130.

Things went along quite smoothly during the next few weeks. My boss gave me the extra manpower, and I had more time to myself, and thus more time with Marlene. She did not particularly enjoy going out, although on a few occasions when the new van had been completed and delivered, and it had both normal controls and hand controls specifically so that both Babs and Denise could drive it too, we did go to a park or some quiet place away from the city, and sit out there on a sunny day. Her electric chair was quite powerful, although the battery range was piss poor, being a basic car battery running 12volt motors.

I investigated and modified her chair to take 24 volt motors, and fitted 2 much smaller 12 volt batteries which gave it both more power and much longer range. Denise asked me to modify her power chair as well, and so it was the first time I saw her house, and met her daughter Kaitlyn as well. She was a lovely little 3 year old at that time, and obviously adored Mommy but seemed a little remote from Barry.

CHAPTER 6

It was some 5 weeks after I first met Marlene, when I got a phone call at work from Marlene, who was in a bit of a state, and asked me to please come to the house that night as something had happened. She would not elucidate any further, so I ended off a bit earlier than usual, and made sure that the work would be carried on with in my absence, and went straight to her place.

Denise's car was in the driveway, and when I went in, found Kaitlyn playing in the second spare bedroom surrounded by a bunch of toys. Denise and Marlene were in the main bedroom, where Marlene often stayed in the bed as it was far and away the most comfortable for her. When I walked in, Denise was dressed in a skirt revealing quite a lot of her braces and high heels, and was looking pretty angry and simply stated, "Barry has been two timing me with some floosy! I have suspected something for a while, and so got a detective to follow him. I got the pictures today, and if you want to see them, they are in that envelope!" She pointed to an envelope lying on the bureau.

"Was it a bottle blonde with big boobs?" I asked.

"Fuck! How did you know?" Demanded Denise.

"I saw him staring at her tits in the coffee house over the road from my work before I had met Marlene," I answered, "But it really was none of my business then, and so kept my mouth shut - I guess I should have spoken up, but please understand, I did not know you folk at all then, and something like that is really not my place to blurt out!"

"Okay, you are forgiven, but take a look at the pics and see if it's the same broad please?" I took one look and could confirm it was the same woman as Barry had been with some 6 or so weeks ago.

"Okay now I've got the fucker!" Denise was triumphant. "I have wanted to ditch his sorry arse for years, but knew that a custody battle would not go well. The Judges here would take one look at me and say - you are a cripple, you cannot manage a child, you cannot even pick up a child or bath him! It would be an open ticket to Barry getting custody, and then because I have the money, I would have to support him full time as well as paying maintenance for Kaitlyn."

"Now he is screwed! If he wants anything at all, it will be on my terms. I will divorce him, and get custody of Kaitlyn, although it will cost me a few thousand a month, but I can afford that. We will use the detective's pics initially and then Gordon, if you are willing, when he starts blustering that it was just a one-time thing in front of the judge, we will call you to sink in the killer punch! God, am I going to enjoy that!"

I was more than a little angry with the Dick. He really was a piece of shit, and obviously had been sponging off Denise, who actually was pretty naïve in some ways, for the past 4 years. I was willing to bet that this floosy was not the first, and that if more digging had been done, quite a few more would turn up. Now he had upset Denise, Marlene and eventually Kaitlyn as well. This was not right!

Denise arranged to meet a lawyer in the morning while Kaitlyn was at play school and have papers served on the bugger ASAP. In the meantime she wanted him out of the house, and asked me so nicely I could not say no, to go with her to kick him out. She would also have the detective there to be a witness, in the event he tried to pull any sort of stunt. Marlene made it clear she wanted me to help in this. So I drove her to her place and found him there, the detective arrived almost at the same time. When she informed Barry that he was leaving the house NOW, he asked why, whereupon she gave him a set of the pictures, He blanched but said he needed time. I explained there was no time, and asked him to hand over his keys please. The "please" was in the form of a command, but he initially started to tell me to Fuck off, when I reminded him about an earlier conversation, and asked both the detective and Denise to leave the room for a few minutes as "Barry and I have something to discuss which you may not want to hear!" At that point he handed over his keys, and I asked Denise who was still standing to please sit down and remove any house keys, while Barry went to pack essentials.

He went to the bedroom where he grabbed a suitcase and started to put in some clothes, I kept an eye on him and looked around the room. On the one side were all Denise's hardware, 3 sets of braces of which 2 were older and heavier made of steel and worn leather cuffs, and an obviously much newer set made of either aluminium or even possibly titanium with new white leather cuffs, and fitted to two beautiful high heel shoes with the right one having a one inch raise built in to it. In the corner was a stand filled with crutches, both the elbow type and a fuller under arm type, next to which was a manual wheelchair.

Barry went into the bathroom and collected his stuff there. I saw that there were handrails built in all over the place, to assist Denise, and then realized that she too was seriously paralyzed, and her life was no cake walk either. While he was packing I casually mentioned to Barry, that I sincerely hoped he would not be stupid enough to make any trouble for either Denise or Kaitlyn, or for that matter, Marlene, as I would take serious offence if that should happen. I saw that he clearly understood what was meant.

When he had finished his packing, he plaintively asked when could he come back to collect the rest of his stuff. Denise said he was to provide an address and she would arrange for his stuff to be packed up and delivered to that address - no charge. He then asked when he could visit Kaitlyn, and Denise said, "Whenever the court decides you can!" She then made it clear that there were going to be negotiations regarding many things, and that everything would form part of the final divorce order, including how much money he would get, and under what conditions. She added that in the event he tried to contest the divorce, many of the "possible options" would be taken off the table, and Barry fully understood what she meant by this.

He was a beaten man, and as he wanted to leave, she said, "hold on - give me back my Amexco card. You can manage with the Visa card, but remember it has a smaller limit, so spend wisely in the short term! I will continue paying your car insurance until the divorce is finalized, after that it's your baby, if you get the car anyway!"

At this, Barry got into his Mercedes Sports car, and drove off, while the detective, with a smile, told Denise she really did that brilliantly, but he now had to leave, and she must let him know when to assist further. After he left, Denise struggled to get up and I went to help her, even locking her legs for her as she slipped her crutches under her arms. At that point she turned to me and burst into tears! "Oh God, Gordon, what am I going to do! I'm just a fucked up cripple with useless legs, a daughter that I cannot carry or even pickup, a sister who is even worse off than I am - what a shit show!"

I could not resist, and took her into my arms and held her there while she sobbed her heart out. "The arsehole has a backup lover, and I don't even have that! The one I would love to have, won't touch me even though I have yearned for his touch for so long now, will he still not help me?" She turned her face up to me with this last cry, and I knew that there was an inevitability to the whole scenario. At this point I was as hard as I ever got and she knew it.

"Look, I am not prepared to do anything behind Marlene's back, so we are going to have resolve how to overcome that small obstacle, if in fact there is an obstacle." At this point while still balancing on two braced legs and one crutch, she took a firm grip on my cock. "I need you to ravish me with this. I know you are not putting it into Marlene because you think, probably rightly, that you will do her an injury, but you can fit that into me any day, every day, please? Let's phone her and ask her if it's okay?"

"No shit! I can't do that. That would be so crude and hurtful I could never bring myself to do that!"

"You really don't know Marlene do you? This is the perfect opportunity! No one in the house, Kaitlyn playing at Marlene's and I am so horny I could die, and you have a huge hard-on! What more can you want!" She started to swivel around and her foot hooked and she started to fall - I grabbed at her, and caught her under one boob and held her there, and she gave a whimper, dropped her crutch and clutched at my hand against her boob. "Yes! Squeeze it - I am yours to pleasure! Take me to the phone there and let me do this."

I helped her to the phone and sat her down in the chair next to the phone table. She took the phone and dialed Marlene's number, which Babs answered and when asked, handed the phone to Marlene. I was absolutely mortified at the conversation that followed between the two sisters. "Honey, you know we talked about how I felt about Gordon? Well that time has arrived here but he won't fuck me without your specific go ahead! What a strange bloke! I know you are okay with it but will you talk to him please?"

With this, she handed the phone to me and I was amazed to hear the end of Marlene giggling like a 14 year old school girl! "Shit, Marlene, this is not a joking matter! I find the whole situation most uncomfortable and weird at best, so you laughing about it certainly does not help!" Her answer was even more confounding!

"You silly bugger, we have discussed this as she said, and nothing would give me greater pleasure than you fucking her brains out - in fact I wish I could be present when you do that as I am 90% certain I will orgasm just watching the two of you. As I have said in the past, I will do anything for my sister including sharing you - but I am still number one, and you had better remember that! So please give her what you both want and what I guess I am not able to give due to your sheer size. Maybe you should leave the phone on, and I can listen in? Maybe not, because then I cannot even assist myself, even a tiny bit, and that may be very frustrating! So go ahead, and then get back here to tell me all about it, maybe in the privacy of the bedroom??"

At this she rang off and I turned to Denise who was now obviously very aroused with her tits hard and the nipples pushing against her blouse.

I bent down and picked her up under her arms and thighs and with her legs still locked and sticking straight out, headed for the bedroom. There I deposited her on the bed, and lifting her bum while she was muttering about getting her clothes off and closing the curtains to keep out the light because "it's not that pretty down there!", I shifted her skirt under her bum, revealing the full extent of her braces as well as the fact that she was not wearing any underwear!

She was so horny that the fluid had run down her leg and covered the upper cuff of her braces, which were the type that took pressure under the pelvic bone I noted. "Please don't look at my legs!"

She cried, and tried to push her dress down, but I stopped her saying, "They are beautifully part of you and they are not a turn off at all. They just make me feel so sad for you as you had no choice in what you got, but if I slide my hand down the inside of your thigh you should feel this and respond!" I did, and she did with a moan and an arching of her back.

"Don't you dare fucking tease me now!" I responded by grabbing a pillow, spreading her legs wide and then lifting her bum slipped the pillow under her. Now her pussy was in plain sight, so I bent down and gently trace the labia with my tongue. She shuddered and reached down, grabbed my hair in both hands and pulled me into her, whimpering, "Oh Fuck! More! More! It has been so long!"

Then I got to work on her seriously with tongue in, sucking her clit, getting 2 fingers in at the same time and it wasn't more than a few minutes, when she came in a shattering orgasm. Her whole body from her hips upwards was shaking and shuddering, but the legs were absolutely unmoving. Eventually she got her breathing back to near normal and said, "My God, that's was out of this world, no wonder Marlene sings your praises! You have made my day, my week even my year!"

"Hang on a moment, I haven't finished yet!" was my answer. Wide eyed, she looked at me, as I once again got myself working her with my tongue, feeling the wet soft upper cuffs against the sides of my face, which made me even harder. I knew I would have to get into her soon, or I would cum right there on the bed. She swiftly went up the scale again, almost shouting out that she was cumming again, and then had a second even more powerful orgasm.

I knew I had to get into her now, and asked her how far I could bend her legs against her body. She was still shaking from the last orgasm, when she answered, "They bend all the way up against me," so I asked her to hold them in position, as I did not want them to twist about and damage some muscles in her hips. I placed her legs, still straight in their braces, on each shoulder and she held them there.

"One quick question - are you on the pill?"

"Yes!" she answered, after which I knelt in front of her gaping pussy, and slowly inserted my aching cock into her. I was only halfway in when she orgasmed yet again!

When I got in all the way, I was looking at the totally brace enclosed atrophied legs, culminating in a lovely pair of high heels, and knew I would come within a few strokes. "If this hurts, you must tell me," I instructed her, and her answer said it all.

"This is so nice, I would not dare complain, so do it!" Which I did. After a few deep thrusts, I could feel her vagina contracting on me, and knew she was about to cum yet again, which was enough to set me off.

Between gritted teeth, I told her I was about to fill her, and she whimpered, "I am cumming again and with you, I don't know if I can handle this, please hold me too!" We both then reached nirvana, and I dropped down and held her tight, while she burst into tears yet again, while shuddering and shouting obscenities, with the alive half of her body doing its best to throw me off.

We lay like that for some time, each of us gathering their thoughts. Eventually she piped up that I needed to get off her, as the braces were digging into her groin, and were most uncomfortable! I jumped up apologizing, as this was a situation I had never experienced before, and therefor did not anticipate. I carefully rotated both legs, which were still locked, until they were flat on the bed. There were big red marks on her groin and belly, where the cuffs had dug into her during the heat of pleasure, and I bent down and gently kissed them.

I suggested we clean ourselves up and get back to Marlene's place. Denise looked embarrassed, and said, "I don't think I will be able to crutch anywhere for a while, could you get my wheelchair so I can go to the bathroom?" I bent down, and picked her up and carried her through to the bathroom in answer, putting her gently down on a chair there. I kept her balanced, while reaching down to unlock both legs. I then sat down on the ground and started undoing the braces, which elicited an immediate. "What are you doing?"

"You really need a shower and I assume you don't do that wearing your braces?" She had no answer, so I continued undoing all the straps holding her tiny thin leg in place, all the while she held onto my head for balance, which told me her hips were basically non-existent from a strength point of view. I repeated the exercise with the other leg, noting that her toes were actually curled inside the shoes, which were sized to accept this. The presence of a very firm strap across the front of the leg just above the ankle resolved the issue of how come the foot did not slide down into the shoe when she walked. This, coupled to the pelvic support at the top of both braces, indicated that the brace acted as a weight bearing item as well as a stability support.