The Imprisoned Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a thing called a bidet, which is a full blown arse washer and dryer, especially imported from France, so you won't have to deal with my shit!" And she laughed for the first time since we met, at my obvious discomfort. I went to check out the bathroom first, to ensure that I knew what was expected of me, and got to see the special semi-reclining chair on the seat of the bidet. Once more I picked her up, and carefully carried her to the bidet, and placed her on the chair, locating her head in the recesses, which were clearly a custom installation to match her ravaged body.

"I'll call you when I am done," she told me, "I don't need you to watch me while I take a dump - that will be a bridge too far I think, at this point in time, I am quite safe in the seat as I have never fallen out of it yet!" So I went and sat in the chair in the bedroom and waited for her to call me. After a while she called me, and when I got to her, she indicated I needed to activate the flush and wash action by depressing a lever on the wall, which I did. There was much activity this initiated, and water ran, followed by what sounded a lot like a hair dryer. When silence descended she said, "Well you have now witnessed one of the most personal, embarrassing events in my fucked up life, and I won't blame you if your desires have significantly dented."

"Let me get you back to your bed, and we will tackle that issue then!" was my response. I lifted her up and took her back to her bed laying her down carefully once more. "I need two pillows, where can I find them?" I asked her.

"Whatever for?" she asked, but I told her she would see. I went to the cupboard she told me about and found two pillow there. When I returned I asked her two things -

"Are you still horny?"

"God! Yes!" was her answer,

"Okay can I put you on your side and bend your legs up toward you?"

"Yes! Shit, you have worked this out haven't you!"

"I hope so," was my response.

So I turned her on her side and bent her legs high up so she was almost in a fetal position, then I parted her legs and wedged them in that position with two pillows. At this point, she was almost whimpering in anticipation, and her pussy was wet already, and clearly accessible. I gently leaned across her and started playing with one nipple while stroking her pussy with the other hand. She surprised me by a shudder running through her paralyzed body and startled, I asked her "Is everything okay?"

"It's more than fucking okay - just don't stop! Just make sure the absorbent sheet is still in position as I am not sure I am going to control my bladder in a few minutes!"

I continued to massage her pussy, and slipped a finger into her, which elicited a shuddering moan from between her clenched teeth. I then sought and found her clit and started rubbing that, at which point she gave a short scream, and then went silent while her arms flailed about randomly. Not knowing what the hell was going on, because I had zilch experience of how a totally paralyzed person had an orgasm, I carried on with my ministrations but stopped when a breathless Marlene uttered between her pants, "Please stop for now?"

"Oh shit - have I fucked up?" I cried!

"No - not at all! It is just that while you may not have noticed, I had an orgasm, but my stuffed heart and lungs can only handle so much pleasure at one time, and I need to take a break, or maybe you will kill me - not that that is a bad outcome actually - what a way to go!"

Not knowing what to say, as this really was a first for me, I offered my apology to which she responded, "Jesus! Don't say sorry! That was fantastic, and much more than I had expected - you sure know how to handle a piece of decrepit skin and bones like me!"

"Okay so tell me when your heart/lung combo is up to speed again, so I can continue," I asked. There was a momentary silence while she worked on that, and then what she said shocked me.

"I have never had anyone take me further than where you took me so I really don't know what to tell you!" I was astounded and blurted out.

"Are you still a virgin then?"

"No I have had conventional sex but only a very few times, because as you may have guessed there are some severe physical issues involved!" Now I had felt around a bit when I was fingering her and although she was emaciated, her pelvis was not as tiny as I had expected, but obviously a bigger dick like I had, would not fit too comfortably.

So grabbing the bull firmly by the balls I asked her, "Was the problem related to the position of the guy and yourself or more related to him not fitting into you - Hell I can't believe I just asked you that! Sorry if that is way too personal and direct!"

She laughed somewhat nervously, and clarified a bit, "Look most times it was more as a "favour" to me than rampant lust on the part of the guy, because quite frankly I am as desirable as black water fever. None of them had worked out how best to position me before trying to fuck me, with the result that getting in physically was problematic and all the attempts really did not get either of us to the end point, although my virginity was taken in the process. The only guy to work out how to touch me, never tried to screw me either, although he wanted me to reciprocate with him in a way I would rather not do - and that was my carer, Greg, who I fired tonight."

"What did he want you to do, or let him do to you?" I asked, suspecting I knew the answer from what she had screamed at him.

"He wanted me to suck him off, and that is something I really don't want to do, so please do not even broach that subject!"

I smiled at this and decided to follow this up a different way. "Okay, quite frankly I am scared to make love to you now, given what you said about your heart, even though I really, really would want to do that, but firstly I do not have a condom and so getting you pregnant would be a physical disaster for you I would imagine, secondly, I have known you for less than 4 hours, and it really is not in my character to wind up sleeping with a desirable woman on the first night!"

"But I really want to do something for you, and I do not have your same reservation about making love on the first night! In fact I get so few offers, I would be an idiot not to grab any offer with both claws if such an offer came my way! Oh, and I am sterile so pregnancy is not an issue, as I have had a hysterectomy and so periods are also a thing of the past. Also I am not a desirable woman so that condition also does not apply! If I die while cumming with you in me, just leave me there quietly and go home, knowing I died happy, so that removes the last impediment that you put forward!"

I thought about this for a while and came to a decision which could maybe work for both of us.

"Okay so here is what I think we can do - and no, I am not going to make love to you tonight, let's leave that for another day. I am going to straighten you out, and put you on your back on one side of the bed. Then we can raise the head part of the bed up a way, not sure how much it can move, and I will join you on the bed on one side, after I take off my clothes too."

She looked at me strangely but said, "Okay, I am not at all sure what you are planning, but so far your actions have been very pleasurable, so I am literally in your hands!" So I set her up on one side of the bed, and then worked out how the controls for the bed worked, and cautiously raised the one side of the bed up to about a 45 degree angle. I made sure her head was supported on both sides and couldn't loll about. I then undressed and she had her eyes straining to the side to see me in all my glory, making a lewd comment about this was enough to give her another orgasm, if she could only get a finger "on my cunt!"

Her hands barely reached down to her waist, and I could now see how shortened they were relative to her body. Her hands were reasonably tightly closed in a fist, with only the thumb being apparently mobile. I lay down next to her, with my head much higher up than hers, so that my hard cock was opposite her right hand. I then reached across and took her hand in mine and very carefully pried open her fingers asking her at the same time if I was hurting her. She assured me I wasn't and then asked what I was doing. "You will feel soon enough!" I answered as I gently took her hand and keeping the fingers open, placed it around my cock.

"Oh my God!" she cried out, "I am holding a man's cock! But I can't do anything else!" she half screamed. "I want to be a whole woman and do all the things a normal woman can do to a man!"

"Patience," I answered, as I careful put my hand around hers and tightened her grip on my cock. I now started masturbating my cock by moving her hand up and down, which resulted in her bursting into tears.

"Please tell me I can make you cum doing this?" She added an effort to moving her hand up and down at the same time which had a pretty intense reaction on my hard on and moved me rapidly towards a climax!

"You are going to make me cum a lot quicker than you think, and it is you who are making me cum. I am just providing a little needed muscle power, as I am sure that you want to do what we are doing, but your arm is not up to powering the movement you are currently carrying out alone." I could see the residual muscles in her arm flexing slightly as she, no doubt, was straining to make her hand masturbate me.

"This is having a serious effect on my pussy, and I am building to another orgasm at the thought of what I am doing!" Her breath was getting a bit ragged, and I was building rapidly to having a major orgasm too, which was going to result with me squirting all over the place, but mostly onto her.

"If we are going to stop then we have to do it now!" I warned her, "because, shortly it will be too late for me!"

"As I said, what a wonderful way to die!" was her response, "Carry on please, and maybe you can spare a finger for me too?" I couldn't reach her pussy, because I was positioned high up to allow her hand to reach my cock, but I could take a nipple in my free hand and gently massage and roll it between my fingers. "Slowly! I am almost there, and don't want to get there before you!"

Again a shudder went through the crippled body and I was unsure if she was orgasming or not and had to ask as I was about to explode, "I am cumming now, where are you?"

"I am there too" was her breathless reply, and that pushed me over the edge, and I sprayed my semen all over her stomach and hand, and she screamed at the same time, and arched her neck and her left arm flailed about, and her right arm would have too, except I had a grip on it around my cock.

Waves of pleasure washed over me and almost in a daze, I watched her face contort with the pleasure she was feeling and suddenly her grip tightened on my cock. Marlene then burst into a massive bout of wracking tears and sobbing and after several minutes became lucid enough to finally say, "That was fucking amazing! Now I can happily die as I have felt like a true woman for the first time in my life! I even imagined actually gripping your wonderful cock at some point!"

"You did when you came," I told her, "It was not your imagination! I need to clean you up because I have made a right mess all over you - sorry about that!"

"No leave it there and help me get that hand that did the damage to my mouth, so I can taste you please?" I lifted her hand up to her mouth, and she licked my semen off the fingers. "Another first!" She said.

I now had to learn a whole new role, that of a nurse basically, because at the end of the day, Marlene was actually pretty helpless. So I washed her in the bed, despite her pretty vociferous complaints, and then worked out how to prop her up, and using an obviously dedicated basin under her chin, brushed her teeth, again despite her objections. Now, after rummaging around, I found a nice frilly nightie and dressed her in this. This last action was a lot more complicated than I anticipated, as I had to lift her up, while cradling her head and then simultaneously slip the nightie over her head. She found my antics quite amusing.

When I eventually had now got her settled in bed, it was already 3am, and she was obviously very tired. I was going to now tuck her up, when she stopped me and said, rather sheepishly, "I need to have a diaper when I sleep," which made me feel so sad at how this magnificent woman had been reduced to basically a baby through no fault of her own. I found a diaper and the associated extra-large panty to hold it, where she indicated somewhat tearfully, and was about to put it on when I hesitated, and asked," do you want me to touch you again - can you handle it?"

"Only if you want to!" Was her reply.

This time I slipped a hand under her bum and easily found her slit and slipped a finger in. It took only a minute or two and she screamed out in pleasure. "Fuck! What have you awoken in me! I never came this quickly before! You better hang around a bit or I will have to find a paid lover to continue what you have started!" She was breathing fast, and I casually took her wrist in my hand and checked her pulse. It was racing at over 180, and this caused me to really be concerned. I needed to check with someone knowledgeable as to what this implied, given her condition.

So I put on her diaper and panty, tucked her up, switched on the intercom next to her bed, turned out the light, and went to the adjacent bedroom with my clothes. I had assured her I would be staying, and so she could rest comfortably, but actually had no idea what the hell to do from here on! I could not be her carer in any form or fashion, because I had my own commitments to meet, I could not leave her alone, I knew zero of the industry supporting the disabled, and was actually in the dark even how to support Marlene in the short term! What and how does she eat, what does she do in the day - there were a thousand questions, but no obvious answers!

I resolved to discuss this with her in the morning, together maybe with her sister, and take it from there. I was bushed, so fell down on the bed in the adjacent bedroom, and was asleep in seconds.

CHAPTER 3

I awoke with a start to a foreign sound - it was snoring over the intercom! Well at least she was still alive, I thought! It was 8am on a Sunday morning and judging by the light streaming through the curtains, a sunny day too. I wandered into the kitchen, and checked out all the supplies and equipment, trying to get an understanding of how things worked around a person such as Marlene. There were several dishes which were kidney shaped, which led me to believe she was fed by someone, and the dish located under her chin to catch any misses.

As I was doing my reconnoiter of the kitchen, I heard her call out someone's name - not mine - and guessed it was the fired guy's. I went into her bedroom and for a split second she looked puzzled, then recognition flooded her face as she surfaced from what obviously had been a deep sleep. "You didn't run away I see! Last night wasn't a dream then I gather?" I asked how she was feeling and her straight answer of, "Totally fucked!" sort of resolved that part.

"Okay, we need to sort out a couple of things - primarily you need to get a new carer el pronto! How do we go about that? Do you have an agency you can contact, or maybe does your sister know about these things? Who did this in the past, as I gather you may have had a few over the years, unless your folks were your previous minders before what's-his-name."

"One thing at a time! My folks were both killed some 6 years ago by a very rich arsehole in his 4X4 who drove drunk through a red light and T-boned their car. As you know, although there are seatbelts, they were still not obligatory then, and my folks were dead against them, and now they are dead because they didn't wear them! Anyway the estate sued the bastard, who, although seriously injured, lived, and got several million in compensation, which together with the insurance policies, resulted in a very tidy sum of money being left to my sister and I."

"So that was when I got my first carer, who actually looked after both my sister and I. My sister was 18 and I was 16 then. Later when she got married to the guy she is with - who by the way is a total dick, but us crippled chicks can't be fussy - she obviously moved to her own place, and we sold the house and I moved in here. So I am financially secure, and can afford whatever grabs my fantasy, except most things that I actually want or need! So, back to the immediate question, which obviously arises, as I cannot, and will not expect you to be my minder, so let us contact Denise - that's my sister - and take it from there. However, you need to be my carer right now, because I need to get to the loo. I do suspect I have wet myself, so unfortunately you have to deal with that too!"

I had no issue with gently shifting up her nightie, and then raising her bum to extract the diaper, which really was hardly wet at all. I then once again, cradling her carefully, moved her to the bathroom and placed her on the bidet as before. The magic bidet did its thing as before, and I returned her to her bed. The telephone was the normal type except it had a switchboard operator type headset attached to it which I assumed correctly, would be put on her head so she could use the phone easily.

I dialed the sister's number, which Marlene had memorized, after placing the headphones carefully on her head. I decided to leave her alone, as I thought maybe some of the stuff that was going to get discussed may be a little private, because I was pretty unsure as to how much detail Marlene had actually given to her sister in the late hours last night!

There was a lot of chat happening which tended to confirm my feeling, that maybe Marlene had "forgotten" to mention it was a guy taking her home, and tending to her? Anyway she called me after a while, to tell me the call was finished, and could I just stay for another few hours please? Sister and hubby were going to farm off the kid to the grandparents, and then come over and arrange a new carer - apparently there was an organization, which had an active list of available carers for short notice requirements, who could be called upon to fill in, until a more permanent one could be found.

Marlene then asked me to sit down so that we could get a few things "sorted out". She then asked straight out precisely where "we" stood after last night. "After all, you have managed to do things to me, which I have never experienced before, and you cannot undo any of that now, or ever in the future! But, I am not going to hold you to that, as a demand for the future - you will have to decide what it is that you want to do in the future, and please accept that I fully realise that committing to anything that includes me in any way, is a fucking gigantic undertaking, and I will not think anything bad of you, if you walk away from that commitment, or even reduce it to a "now and again" undertaking. Last night you had a few toots in you, and you were taken in by a woman in a very bad and vulnerable place, and as a result you probably over-compensated in order to help her, leading up to fucking me several times. Now it's the cold light of day, so I want you to take off the sheets and blanket, take off the nightie and have a hard look at this fucked up naked body in the cold light of day, before making any offers or commitments."

"Geez, that was sure one speech and a half and I haven't even had my morning coffee or shower yet!" Was my response. "First off, before we get into the heavy stuff - what do you eat and if it doesn't come ready made out of a box or tin, how do I make it? Secondly, do you drink coffee, and if so is it filter or instant? Thirdly, I don't think I can wash you in any other way than a sponge wipe here in your bed, unless there is another way to get you showered or bathed, but I am open to ideas. Finally, let me handle numbers one to three while I contemplate the issue you have put to me?"