The Imprisoned Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then undressed her, despite her weak protests, put a plastic cap over her hair and put her in the shower on the stool there. I then washed both of us, and did we both need that! After that, I again picked her up, this time her legs flopped about, and placed her back on the chair, reached across for a towel, and then dried her off. She in the meantime, cheekily reached out and grabbed my cock! "None of that!" was my immediate cry. "We need to get back looking and smelling decent, and not like two rabbits who have been rutting in the grass!"

"Aww - not even time for a little bit of fun?"

"Christ! Haven't you had enough?" I asked somewhat despairingly.

"After what you did to me, there will never be an "enough" ever again! I am going to have to do some serious self-management in the future, and realise that I am not number one in this. I earlier told you, that you had awakened something in Marlene and could never undo that - do you remember? Well now you have a second sister in that place, so you better up your energy intake, because you are going to have to do a lot more satisfying in the future!"

This really got me worried, because, despite Marlene's assurance that screwing her sister was fine by her, and in fact, that she wanted it, reality is often different, and I reckoned the day would come when suddenly, this duality of favours being issued, no longer was acceptable. I guessed then there would be the mother of all explosions and I would be the collateral damage, was my guess!

Denise's dress was a write off and her braces needed to be changed as they needed a general clean up after the sex. I got out her new dress and collected the other new design brace in the corner and put it on for her with the attached high heels. I made a comment about not being able to resist a lovely woman who wore sexy high heels, and she looked at me and asked, "Is that especially true when the heels are attached to braces, and one has a lift? Barry never helped me to put on my braces - in fact he preferred not seeing them on me," which led me to believe he had not married her as someone interested in a disabled person, but as someone after a nice plum cash cow.

I dodged the obvious question Denise had posed by laughing and saying, "Well, if they come with add ons, so be it!"

Denise had decided that she would stay with Marlene for the next day or two, until she could herself sorted out, and so with her directing, I packed up 2 bags of stuff, one for her, one for Kaitlyn. I then loaded this into the boot, together with her foldup wheelchair, before leaving for Marlene's, and picking up Kaitlyn on the way.

CHAPTER 7

When we got back to Marlene's she asked right away how it went. I started telling her how Barry had taken the news, when she interrupted and said, "Fuck that! I meant how did the two of you get on!" I decided this was a good time to go for a smoke, and left the two women to sort out what had transpired. After a while, Denise called to me to come inside, and there the two were both looking happy. So I guessed I was not going to get castrated soon. In fact Marlene looked happy and said, "Thank you Gordon! Denise tells me you did a good job on her!" I simply grunted a "It was my pleasure," and realized that this was maybe not the best thing to say, but it was too late!

We got Denise and Kaitlyn set up in the spare bedroom, and I remarked it was fortunate there were in fact 3 bedrooms, only to be told that they had foreseen the possibility of a carer plus sister staying overnight.

At this juncture, Marlene insisted that she and I be left alone, "to discuss private matters." My thought was, "Here it comes", but all she wanted, was for me to do to her, what I had done to Denise, without the penetration. I happily obliged, and she managed to keep the sound levels down to a suppressed moaning and shrieking, which was probably not too audible through the doors.

The next three weeks went by in a blur, as I had two successive weekends which had a rally, and the divorce went through like greased lightning, which surprised all, as they half expected Barry to put up some sort of an argument. However he grudgingly signed a 20 page settlement document, which tied him in iron clad knots, including his extremely limited visitation rights (with a supervisor). He had obviously clearly understood which side his bread was buttered, with regard to Denise and Kaitlyn, as well as the gentle hint I had given him regarding his cooperation. He had a very nice financial package and kept his car, but not the house or any of the other assets.

Denise had been making some hints, during this time, but clearly there was no opportunity or place for us to do anything, so she had to bide her time. In the meantime, Marlene and I regularly made out and Babs was obviously fully aware of what was going on, and made sure we had privacy when it mattered. Because Kaitlyn was there, there was no other place for us anyway, than Marlene's bedroom, which gave me the perfect reason not to pursue anything with Denise - not that I did not want to, but I thought that to screw Denise under the same roof, may well have tested Marlene a bit too much!

In the meantime, Denise had been house hunting, and found a perfect replacement house with massive grounds, and 6 bedrooms, 4 with en-suite bathrooms, huge garage and place to put in a lift to the first floor. She had placed her house as well as Marlene's on the market, with Marlene's consent of course, and the construction of the changes to 2 of the bathrooms, and the installation of the lift, was completed prior to the conclusion of the sale of the other two houses. I marveled at the efficiency of Denise, in handling all this, and realized that her marriage to Barry had been a monumental mistake in the first place, and that she was well shot of that Dick!

Now came the awkward moment. The invited me to a meeting, just before they had planned to move into the new house. I sat down and they asked me to pour myself a scotch (at least it was a decent single malt) as they had something to propose to me. After beating around the bush, by telling me how much they both loved and admired me, and I thought now they are going to fire me!, They almost jointly said, "We want you to move into the new house with us! There will be no rent charged, and you can contribute whatever you want to the running costs." I had a feeling of initially surprise, then suddenly a feeling of foreboding hit me - as if there was another shoe to figuratively drop! There was!

"There is one small other thing," said Marlene, "Denise and I have had extensive discussions as to how to resolve the other issue, none of us is talking about. Now obviously we can come to whatever conclusions and decisions we want to, but, without your agreement they are all pretty meaningless. As a background we need to be open about some things that happened in the past. Denise and I have been sort of lovers, with her pleasuring me, and me doing the same in my limited way, mostly with my mouth and tongue which were, and probably still are, pretty good. I see you don't looked too shocked?" I wasn't, as I had suspected something like that, as a result of Marlene during one of her orgasms shouting out Denise's name! "So we would really like for you to keep making us extremely happy, by screwing the both of us, in each of our own way, sometimes as a threesome, if you are in agreement?"

To my intense embarrassment, I immediately had a massive hard-on at the thought of doing both of them, and it was immediately seen by both, with Denise remarking, "I see at least one part of you is a keen acceptor of that concept!"

There were some large issues around accepting the offer. I needed some office space, for when I was working at home on a project, I needed a lot of garage space for both Matilda and my workshop tools as well as my daily run around which was a non-standard Cortina with a rally engine. If all these reservations could be satisfied, there remained only the issue of the ménage à trois, which on the face of it, was a grand idea, but when one looked at the nuts and bolts of it, with two women having so radically differing physical capabilities, forced a somewhat more careful examination.

So I decided to be totally transparent with the two, and set out the exact issues as I had thought through them. The office was easy - there was a library downstairs which I could have, they would build a 3 car garage on the west side of the house with direct access through the end corridor, but the last one was for me to decide. Denise the ever mischievous one suggested we give the last one a test run right now, as Kaitlyn was fast asleep and Babs wouldn't worry us! There was a real plea in her eyes, and I realized she had now gone without since our last steamy encounter.

Marlene had a double bed, and it seemed like we could in fact all get cosy on it. I had my reservations, but decided "What the hell!" I lifted Denise up onto the bed, and once again she was wearing a dress. I then carefully moved Marlene over as far as I could safely, and raised the side bar next to her, to make sure she did not fall out during what was to follow. I then went and closed the door, after informing Babs that we would need some privacy.

I first undressed Marlene, while Denise took off her dress, and then I single handed undid the braces on her legs, while gently stroking Marlene's cunt with the other. She in turn had managed to get her one hand onto Denise's breast, and was rubbing it with the back of her hand which was doing remarkable things to Denise! At the same time Denise had got hold of my cock, and was working it over with some vigour!

The first part of the next stage, was to prop both the women up with pillows under their bums, to give me better access, and then to work out how to give them both what they needed simultaneously. This proved easier than I thought as I moved Denise in, to be closer to Marlene, and then folded Denise's legs back onto her chest without the braces digging into her. At this stage, she was panting in anticipation and was really wet as was Marlene, then with one hand working Marlene with 2 fingers in her, causing her to moan and her arms to flail about a bit, so she couldn't keep it on Denise's breast duplicating Denise, who was playing with Marlene's nipple, I entered Denise who responded within a minute with a massive shudder and a scream of "I'm cumming now!" and then to my surprise so did Marlene and I had hardly done a thing yet!

So I kept on pumping Denise, and fingering Marlene and it wasn't long before both came again, and then when I finally came a few minutes later Denise came again, but Marlene had begged me to stop after the second orgasm, so I was concerned and just slowed down to gently kneading her breast. I gently put Denise's legs back straight out, and arranged Marlene as well, as she had sort of fallen over a bit during the somewhat exuberant activity.

Finally, Denise asked, "Well do you think it can work?" This was an extremely small test run, but I reckoned it could work. And if any complications arose, I felt sure we could find a work-around to resolve it.

With all the formalities and reconstruction completed, they moved into the new house, and I moved in some 4 weeks later, when the new garage was completed, and I could move all my shit into one place. We had several sessions in the intervening weeks, and had found several ways of handling the three of us to the mutual satisfaction of all. My initial concerns of Marlene getting unhappy, proved unfounded, as I was with her more often than in the threesome, and this kept her clearly as number one. Denise was happy with this too, as she realized that that she was getting plenty more than anyone else in her position could demand, and she was also not intruding on Marlene's number one status.

This situation carried on more or less in the same vein for the next 2 years, and I realized that I had fallen in love with both these beautiful women, which was quite a complication in my life. I was no longer rallying, after a particular serious crash in one event, which resulted in both myself and the navigator somehow staggering away from a shell of a car which had lost the engine and front wheels, and which had rolled down a mountain side, and then burst into flames shortly after we had got out. Matilda had met her maker in that accident and I realized that in order to win, I could no longer run as a privateer.

I had previously been offered a works drive, but the conditions would have placed a severe strain on my independence and flexibility. After the accident I was again offered a works drive, but one of the work's drivers had sustained some really serious injuries, in a very similar accident to one I had, due to some extremely poor organizing and route marking. So I decide to call it a day on that part of my hobbies.

Not long after the accident, Babs came to us after Marlene had gone to sleep to mention a concern. She said there was something not right with Marlene, but she could not put a finger on it. We immediately called in specialists, who tested her extensively, and got back the result - Marlene was diabetic! This was not good news, given the parlous state of her organs, especially her kidneys! We got all the best medical input, and testing stuff and started monitoring her daily, however she had a type of diabetes that was hell to control namely type 1.

The other factor which was very poorly received, was that her smoking would exacerbate the complications caused by the diabetes. For a week or two after the diagnosis, life in the household was not pleasant. She tried to quit smoking, but it made her so irritable, she declared that death was far more desirable! Presented with this ultimatum, and the fact that she was an adult, who could make her own decisions, good or bad, we had no choice but to encourage her to limit her smoking as much as she could, and Babs would keep a beady eye on the blood sugar, and dose her with insulin accordingly.

But it was not so simple! Even though her food was carefully prepared, and the various constituents carefully measure against recommended doses, there was no guidelines for someone in her physical state, so much of what we did was guesswork, and her sugar levels continued to fluctuate widely, much to our concern. About 6 months after her initial diagnosis, Babs called us to look at Marlene's foot.

Now in the interim, we had continued with our loving lifestyle, and sex had not been affected in any way, except when Marlene had one of her moods. But her foot was cold, and had a slightly different colour to the other one. The doctor immediately ordered her into a private clinic and conducted some tests. He called a family conference and both women insisted I was included. He was brutally honest and not very optimistic.

"The blood flow to that foot is bad, and will worsen rapidly, as the veins and arteries supplying the blood, are choked off. It will not take long for gangrene to set in, unless we can somehow improve the blood flow. Under some circumstances, I would attempt a vein graft to help the situation, but given your physical state, removing a blood vessel from anywhere in your body, is more likely to cause more serious problems than you already have. Now for the next bit of bad news - you other foot is showing early signs of the same problem, and in my estimation, it is a matter of a few months before it will be in the same place as your right foot."

We were all shocked by this bit of news but it got worse. "I know," he carried on, "This is a massive shock to you all, especially in one so young, and so already disabled, but we have to now face some major decisions. There are a few factors to take into consideration. Under normal circumstances, amputation of the leg below the knee, would result in a temporary stay of the problem spreading, however in my experience, within less than 5 years re-amputation above the knee is required, as the loss of circulation continues. My concern here is that Marlene's physical status does not mitigate well for any form of major surgery, never mind several surgeries with her organs increasingly weakened by the progressive nature of the disease in affecting the blood flow to the organs as well."

At this point I got a bit frustrated. "Doc, where are you going with this - it is clear to me that you have a proposal, which you feel is the best for Marlene, but you are scared to voice it!"

"Ah," he said, "Typical engineer! Look what I am proposing is shocking, and I would fully understand if you all told me to take a hike, but I believe we should amputate both her legs above the knee as soon as possible. To be honest, they are not much use to her, and continuing to keep them, poses a massive risk to her life. Also doing it in one simple operation also minimizes the operational risk to her system. Removing both legs will also improve the blood flow to the rest on the body, which will be a good thing."

"If we do nothing what will be the result?" Asked Marlene.

"Okay, so at some point gangrene will for sure set in, and then you will die between 5 days and two weeks later." He replied.

We were all a bit shell shocked, but Marlene clearly had a bit more information than we did, as her next statement confirmed. "I have been talking to the nurses here, and they have already told me some of the outcomes of other patients, who are not as physically fucked as I am, so nothing you have told me is really a surprise! Where are the consent forms and let's get this done!"

Denise cried out, "Wait shouldn't we get another opinion at least? Christ, to cut off your legs without getting that seems terrible! I know they are not much use, but I love them, they are part of you!" I chimed in that I too would really miss them, but I added I would miss Marlene a lot more, if what the doctor said is true. I had been doing some library work, and so what the doctor said was not a big surprise to me although his solution was!

Marlene chimed in, "I did get a second opinion on the basics, and probable road ahead from a different doctor yesterday. I just didn't tell you folk because I thought it better to hear it yourselves from the specialist, so I suggest we simply accept this, and get used to seeing a new, lighter and shorter me. The doc is right, they are fucking useless, so I won't miss them at all, in fact the physio fighting the contractures 3 times a week was getting very painful and this solves that problem. The only question really is where to amputate I guess."

At this, the doctor said he would get the expert opinion of an orthopaedic surgeon, but he was reasonably sure the best was about mid-thigh, from an ease of amputation and hence operating time. Marlene asked, "Why don't you take them off at hip? There are some who would find this quite advantageous!" With a look at myself and Denise with a smile.

"That is a much bigger operation, and would have you under for more than double the time. My suggestion would be mid-thigh and two teams operating, so they simultaneously amputate both legs to keep your time under to an absolute minimum, but as I said I will get a suitable surgeon to confirm this. On a further note, we will need to manage the post-operative pain extremely carefully as morphine can have a major effect on the breathing, which in your case is marginal. However we have alternatives on standby, and will find a solution to any pain you may have."

CHAPTER 8

The orthopaedic surgeon came to visit Marlene the following day. His examination was quick and his finding was simple. "There won't be a need to provide you with suitable stumps for weight bearing prosthesis, as it is obvious that this will never be an option! This makes the amputation really simple and thus quick, without the need to re-attach muscles and tendons, which is the usual procedure in an upper thigh amputation. Using two teams would result, in my estimation, with a procedure lasting less than 40 minutes, which clearly is important, given the state of your lungs and rest of the organs. We can do this tomorrow, if everyone is in agreement?"