The Industry Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Amber is forced into a gangbang and finds out Trish's secret.
1k words
4.32
6.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap: Amber has placed first in an open mic contest, and she gets to attend a party with her friend Trish, where she gets to choose a record company to sign with. In the hopes of getting Trish a contract as well, Amber runs into the CEO of one of the companies, Anderson Bird. After a conversation with Anderson, Amber is escorted to his limo.

I had been in the limo for a good 45 minutes and I had already sucked 4 dicks and Anderson stayed in my pussy the entire time. The woman was just watching me while rubbing her own pussy. Almost as if she was studying me. She wasn't very pretty but her pussy was beautiful. I wouldn't mind eating it and I had the feeling I would get the chance shortly. Anderson was fucking me so hard that I had tears coming out of my eyes. The pain became enjoyable, and I found myself throwing my ass back on his big veiny cock. My moans were muffled by the dick that jabbed in and out of my throat. I tasted salt as the man finally came in my mouth. I figured either the woman or the last guy would be next, so I prepared myself. If this is what it took to get Trish and me out of Norfolk, I was going to do it.

As I prepared my mouth for the next, we pulled up to this old, abandoned factory. It had recently been bought by someone, but they hadn't started remodeling yet. I was terrified. Was I tricked to be brought to my demise? What would people think if I was found in an abandoned factory full of cum?

"Don't bitch out now" The woman said with a sinister grin. "This is where it gets fun."

It was the first time she spoke since I had been in the vehicle. They pulled me out of the limo and carried me into the building. I wanted to fight and run but I was sure they would catch me. I thought to myself that maybe if I just do everything properly, I will be fine. I didn't even know if Trish really knew where I would be. I could hear screams as I was carried into the building. There were other women here.

They dropped me into this room and that is where I saw them... Trish and my ex, Summer. What was my ex doing here? Trish and Summer were naked and tied up to a wall. Anderson and the woman, who revealed her name to be Beth, kneeled me down in front of my best friend and my ex. Beth looked down at me and said "We grabbed your friend and her girlfriend out of the bathroom. Now, you're going to eat their pussies and then you will serve me."

My eyes widened.

"Girlfriend!?"

My eyes shot to Trish. She would not even look at me. Here I was getting gang banged in a limo for this bitch and she was fucking my ex and me at the same time. I was so angry I couldn't even see straight. I stood to my feet to leave telling Beth I no longer wanted to do this, but my protest was unheard. I was pushed back down to my knees. Beth grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into Summer's pussy.

"If you no longer wish to help your friend that is fine, but you still belong to Bird which means you belong to me, and I said eat!"

I followed Beth's orders and began to eat Summer's pussy. She moaned loudly as she tried to rock herself back and forward on my face even though she was tied to a wall. I angrily glanced over at Trish to see her face and she looked so pissed off. She was more upset about me eating her so called girlfriend's pussy than she was about being tied to a fucking wall naked forced to suck and fuck whoever comes through the door. At that very moment I was sure of a few things. One, Trish and I were no longer friends and there was no way I would do anything else to get her a contract. Two, If I didn't get a serious deal after this, I was going to take the media by storm. Lastly, my body was eager for what was to come. I was scared and unsure, but I was ready to satisfy anyone. Anyone but that bitch Trish.

I was so deep in thought I had forgotten I was face deep in pussy until Summer squirted all over me. I missed the way she used to squirt, but she was guilty too. I looked up into Summer's eyes and bliss was all over her face. She was begging for more. As I dove back in for a second taste, Beth stopped me.

"I can't let her have all the fun now, can I? It seems your friend doesn't like what she sees."

Beth bent me over facing away from Summer and Trish. My ass and pussy were a mess from all the times I came on Anderson's dick. I couldn't help but wonder where Anderson was as I sat there waiting to see what would happen next. I could hear shackles being undone and then after a few moments, I felt a tongue go right into my asshole. I didn't know who it was, nor did I care because both deserved to taste my ass.

I started to grind my ass on whoever's face it was as hard as I could. I was relentless. I imagined that tongue was a big fat dick and viciously rammed myself into it. Beth chuckled as she watched me angry fuck this person's face. Beth laid on the floor in front of me and showed me how wet she was. She gave me a look that told me my next task easily. I slid two fingers inside of her and started sucking on her pearl. I gathered a rhythm between the two of them by using the momentum of my body to go deeper. We were soon interrupted by loud clapping and whistling.

"Aha I see you are getting to know my assistant Ms. Daily"

I knew exactly who that voice belonged to.