The Infection Ch. 09

Story Info
More Lindsey & Doug Preston has some afternoon delight.
2.5k words
4.65
4.4k
6

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey continues her tryst with her boyfriend's roommate and winds up in over her head while Mr. Preston meets with a "business associate."

Trigger Warning: Non-con sex is in this chapter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alan was woken from a sound sleep when Lindsey put her mouth on his cock and started sucking it. She couldn't help herself. She needed cock and his was right there for the taking. She was going to make him last this time. Grant always liked it when she woke him up with a blowjob.

"Oh, oh, oh," he moaned as he leaned back. Completely naked, she looked up at him from between his legs and smiled.

"Get hard for me baby, I need that cock inside me."

"But Grant," he said as she swallowed his hardening cock into her mouth. Alan gasped, thrusting his hips forward without realizing he did it. In that moment he forgot about grant. When he was good and hard, Lindsey bobbed up and down on his cock, slobbering and slurping as she did, enjoying every inch. She stopped, but continued by stroking his cock gently and slowly.

"I want you to fuck me, Alan," she said. "Fuck me like Grand does. I know you listen. I'll be you've even watched. Have you stroked yourself while we did, wishing it was you."

He nodded his head.

"I need your cock inside me," he said.

"Oh-okay,"

Lindsey leaned back and spread open her legs.

He stared for a long time. She smiled, beckoning him towards her.

"Alan, I need you inside of me. Now, baby."

He moved up on his knees between her legs, she pulled him towards her and he inched forward but kept missing the mark. Lindsey giggled. She didn't know when she became so giggly. She took a hold of his cock, guiding it inside of her.

"That's it baby," she said, soothing him as he moved in and out of her in gentle, unsure hip thrusts. She grabbed his chubby ass, encouraging him to move a little harder, she could take his bulk on top of her. He smiled down at her, pumping up and down inside her pussy. She let out little, high-pitched moans as he fucked her. It felt as if her pussy tightened around his cock.

"That feels so good," she said between moans. "Please fuck me harder. I can take it."

He slammed into her pussy a few times and she gasped, her fingernails digging into his back. She leaned her back, opening her mouth to moan, someone crammed a cock into it.

"Guh!" she gagged as they slammed the cock all the way down her throat.

"I am so sorry, Grant," Alan said, pulling his cock out of her. Grant kept fucking her face.

"Keep fucking her Alan, she's a worthless slut."

Calling her a slut made her practically gush. She reached for Alan and he slid back inside of her.

"Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!" she moaned as she got fucked from both ends. She came multiple times as they fucked her. Drool covered her face as Grant's balls slapped her face and Grant's bulk slammed into her pussy.

"Cum on her tits," Grant said. "I never noticed how big they were before."

Alan listened and blasted his cum on her tits. Grant pulled out of her mouth and started to fuck her.

"You like cock?"

"I like your cock," she said as he fucked her.

"You seem to like a lot of cock."

"Yes, I d-mmmf."

Another cock filled her mouth. She didn't know who it was and tried to pull away, but couldn't. She came again and closed her eyes, moaning as Grant splattered cum all over her tits. Another cock filled her pussy and she squealed over the cock in her mouth. The cock in her mouth pulled out at and aimed for her tits, but only covered her face in cum. She licked it up.

Someone grabbed her and flipped her over so her ass was high in the air. A cock slid into her ass and started pounding her hard. She screamed, more in pleasure than pain.

"My girlfriend's mouth doesn't have a cock in it," Grant said.

"Please, I need cock. I'm so sorry Grant," she managed to get out before another guy shoved a cock into her mouth. Grant sat down in the corner and watched his girlfriend get spit roasted by two guys from the floor. He looked furious but she didn't care. She was filled with cock. She wanted to urge one of the guys to fuck her pussy but she had a mouthful of cock. Her entire body shook as the two guys fucked her on two ends. The guy in her ass was huge, stretching her ass and making her want to scream. The guy in her mouth started to buck.

"Cum in her mouth," Grant said. "Don't swallow."

Lindsey nodded with the cock in her mouth, filling her cheeks with warm cum.

"Show it to me," Grant said. She did as he commanded. He looked at the guy fucking her ass. "Cum in her mouth."

The guy in her ass pulled out. Lindsey dropped to her knees and opened her mouth for him to cum into it. She helped him stroke his cock.

"Cum for me, baby, cum in my mouth," Lindsey begged with her mouth full of cum. The guy blasted at her, getting some in her mouth and most on her face. She showed it to Grant who nodded.

"Get out of here and don't come back," Grant said. "Don't swallow until you get back to your room. Let everyone see how big a slut you are."

Lindsey did as she was commanded, walking down the hall naked and covered in cum, showing the cum in her mouth to everyone she passed. Guys said things like "Alright" and "How about me" while the girls were disgusted by her. She didn't care. It was humiliating and it made her pussy wet. She needed cock again.

######

Mr. Preston gave serious thought to Crystal's offer to come up to her dorm room when he dropped her off at campus. Had he, he would've had not just Crystal but Lindsey, but instead he went to work. The virus hadn't taken complete control of him yet. But it worked its way through him as he tried to concentrate at the office. He kept wondering what one of his co-workers would look like blowing him or if the intern from the Crystal's college did anal. He was careful not to let it get him in trouble though.

"Mr. Preston, remember your 3 o'clock with Ms. Wolf today," his secretary said over the intercom. He remembered a time when he bent her over the desk and fucked her hard. That was before she got married. He smiled, not just at the thought, but of Ms. Wolf. His monthly respite.

Anastasia Wolf stood just under five-seven with dark chocolate skin, long dark hair and eyes that were almost black in color. She had a charming smile and a beautiful face that hid a secual freak below it. He exquisitely perky 32C tits pushed against the white chemise she wore under her silk shirt. Her long, shapely legs were mostly covered by a black pencil skirt. Anyone else in the restaurant at the Regency hotel would think they were business associates meeting for a drink to close a deal. If they only knew the half of it. She stood and hugged him when he arrived.

"Good to see you, Ana," he said, brushing his lips on her soft cheek.

"You too Doug," she said as she sat back down. "I ordered your usual."

"Thank you," he said, taking a sip of the Jack and Coke. They made some small talk then pretended to go over numbers for some elaborate business deal. His eyes kept going to her legs which she kept crossing and uncrossing. She was playing the game, he knew, trying to squeeze him more than usual. She was surprised when he agreed to a higher amount. He smiled. If she only knew. He ordered a third drink and she left a room key on the table.

"Good to see you as usual, glad we could get this arranged so we can move forward with the plans."

Room 1208. He watched as she disappeared into the crowd of hotel guests to the main elevators. She looked back once and smiled as she disappeared on to the elevator.

He took his time finishing his drink even though he wanted to run after her. After paying the bill at the bar, no sense in scrimping now on what he was spending, he made his way to the twelfth floor. This was a familiar, monthly dance to him and the way it usually went. It was his secret from everyone, including Nancy. Not that he think she'd mind. She'd be more angry that he didn't invite her in on it.

Ana was already making him a fourth drink when he arrived. He walked up behind her, untucking her silk shirt and roughly rubbing her perky tits. She gasped, always loving his big, expert hands, and leaned back into him, feeling his cock grow behind her.

"Slow down, big boy," she said. "My gift?"

He placed an envelope on the counter as he kissed her neck. She breathed in sharply and thanked him by turning and kissing him on the lips. She pushed him away, gently.

"I'll be right back."

She disappeared into the bathroom and he took a seat on the couch facing the bathroom. He waited patiently until the door opened and Ana stood in the doorway for him to take in. She was stunning. She wore a matching bra and garter belt set the color of peaches with tan stockings that contrasted her dark skin and high heels.She purred like a kitten and fell to her knees crawling across the floor slowly, teasing him. She loved teasing clients like him. Powerful men used to getting what they wanted when they wanted. He smiled wryly. He knew her game. Let her have it. He had time to kill. When she reached him, she ran both hands up his inner thighs, running her face then tits against the bulge in his pants.

She moved up, turning around to grind her ass against his growing cock. She loved his cock and would consider fucking him for nothing, but he was willing to pay, so why argue? He pulled her towards him, his hands tugging at her tits, rougher than she'd grown accustomed to from him. Something had him clearly wound up today. He deftly undid the bra and discarded it as he went back to squeezing her tits. She gasped when he tightly squeezed her nipples. She laughed as she leaned back and kissed him.

She turned and straddled him on the couch, kissing him on the lips as his hands cupped her ass. Her hands tugged at his coat, pulling it off and undoing his tie. She kissed him passionately, tongues winding around one another. She slid back down to her knees and undid his pants, unleashing his cock. It was bigger than she remembered and to him it seemed bigger as well.

She licked the head the suckled on it, She took the entire head into her mouth and moved further down the shaft, her dark eyes never leaving his. His head lolled back as she took all nine thick inches down her throat then started moving up and down on it, slurping up the spit as she went using her hands for what she couldn't fit into her mouth. He stood up and started to fuck her face.

"Guh, guh, guh," she grunted over his cock. He'd never done this before. He pulled out, slapping her in the face with his cock. She tried to catch it in her mouth but he purposefully kept it away. He lifted her up and moved her over to the chair, bending her over and sliding his cock into her pussy. She groaned then started panting as he fucked her from behind.

"Oh, God, yes, yes, yes, yes."

She wasn't pretending, it felt good. His cock hit all the right spots as he fucked her. He flipped her around on the chair and started fucking her missionary style. It wasn't the most comfortable position for her, but his cock went in deeper and harder. She was now moaning through gritted teeth.

He pulled her up and pushed her over to the bed, she fell face first and he started fucking her from behind again before moving her to another position where he straddled one of her legs while putting the other on his shoulder. It felt so good that she came, but he wasn't done. He usually didn't last this long. He fucked her hard and fast. She was a sweaty mess when he pushed her down, face first into the bed.

"I want to fuck your ass."

"What?"

"I want to fuck your ass," he repeated, pulling up her hips so he ass was in up in the air. She resisted at first. Anal was a no go for her, but she was suddenly so turned on by the idea of this cock in her ass she couldn't belive what she said next.

"Fuck my ass, please, fuck my ass."

She squealed when she felt something cold slather her asshole followed by two prodding fingers. She tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let her. Not that she really wanted him to. She squirmed as he played with her asshole and came again. She couldn't believe it. She grabbed the sheets in anticipation and nearly came again as the head of his cock pushed into her tight ass. He moved slowly as first but increased his pace and became rougher and rougher. She wanted to pull away at first because it hurt but then waves of pleasure came over her as he fucked her ass. He spoke through gritted teeth.

"You're my little ass slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, oh God, yes," she said. "Fuck my ass! Fill my ass! Fuck my ass!"

He pumped in and out faster and she panted high pitched little moans, telling him how good it felt.

"Oh God, yes, oh God."

She screamed as she came just as he filled her ass with his cum. She flopped, face down, on the bed, sweat glistening her body as she did so.

"What was that?" she asked.

"I-i don't know," he said. He got off the bed and started picking up his clothes. "I have to get back to the office."

Ana didn't move for a long time.

"I'll see you next month," he said. But he wouldn't. The virus was in her and she would spread it to other clients. It was spreading faster than anyone could know. Within a months time, there would be no more Ana Wolf or Doug Preston. There would be no more a lot of things.