The Initiation (Epilogue)

Story Info
Aftermath of that wild night at the private club.
2.1k words
4.33
3.4k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A number of readers asked for continuation of the main story that can be found in this series. This might be fun to read on it's own, it probably works better as an epilogue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night had left us both with an oxytocin high that I was sure neither of us would want to let go anytime soon, I mused on this lazy Sunday morning. The sound of the shower in our master bathroom upstairs turned my thoughts to Nicole's body as I waited on the hissing espresso machine. Hard beans grinding; I inserted the puck. Pressure rising; the sudden spurt of the syrupy liquid. I poured in the soft, foaming, silky smooth milk mixing the flavors...

I padded barefoot back up the stairs a steaming mug of cappuccino in each hand. Sunlight through the open curtains reflecting off the trees; some sort of classical jazz tinkled softly from the bluetooth speaker. Nicole sat upright in bed sinking into the white pillows, strawberry blonde hair contrasting against the dark wood of the headboard. She smiled, not a simple polite smile but a huge welcoming grin.

"Oh you're such a darling!" Nicole reached out take one of the coffees. She was naked except for the heart shaped necklace I had given her for our anniversary, it lay sparkling between her breasts.

Placing the other coffee on my bedside chest, I headed towards the bathroom. "I'll be right back" I reassured my wife. "Shower first, then breakfast in bed!"

--------------------

I slid between the cool sheets and lay on my back as Nicole curled up to my right side. Her breasts pressed tantalizing against my chest, her hand stroked across my abdomen.

"I love you." My wife whispered.

I turned my head, my lips reaching hers; Nicole's mouth opened, her warm, wet tongue inviting mine, caressing, swirling. "I love you too."

Nicole's hand had drifted south and brushed against my stirring erection. I kissed her again, deep, languid; my hands exploring the curves of her body I knew so well but never tired of.

I gasped as Nicole slipped her hand between my legs, gently fondling my balls then up finding my hardness and wrapping her fingers around it as she pumped it gently, almost in slow motion.

"Someone's eager." my wife giggled. She kissed my chest, my nipples and pumped once more.

"What...ahem...did you expect? A gorgeous woman in my bed..." I trailed off as Nicole's laughter muffled against my abs as she shucked off the quilt and slid her mouth towards her hand.

She looked up at me, our eyes met. "Mmm, breakfast." Nicole said pulling her hand down to reveal the head of my cock and sinking her lips around it. Shivers ran though me, I inhaled sharply at the wave of pleasure that flooded through me. Nicole's head bobbed down, her nose tickled my abdomen. I marveled at the feel of her lips, her mouth, her tongue, her throat. I stroked any piece of my wife that I could reach, running my hands up her arms, across her shoulders, revelling in the feel of her soft skin. My body wanted to thrust up into her as Nicole continued the exquisite torture, running her tongue around my head then sliding her mouth back down causing me to imperceptibly squirm as I gasped in delight.

Nicole looked up at me watching her. "Breakfast is good, but I want something more." She almost stammered, moving urgently up my body to mash her mouth against mine. I took her face in my hands as our tongues wrestled wildly, hungrily; deep kisses expressing an infinite desire.

My wife swung her leg over my thighs and lined herself up. Our lips still joined, I moaned loudly into Nicole's mouth as, in one fluid movement, she released her hand from my cock and lowered her hips, her warm femininity engulfing me. My fingers brushed down Nicole's sides, resting at her waist as she straightened her arms to sit upright; I stared in awe, as always, at my wife's body.

"Like anything you see?" Nicole took my hands and lifted them up to gently squeeze against her breasts.

"Oh I love everything I see right now." I smiled up at her. "You don't realize how hot you really are."

Nicole bounced gently on my cock. "You make me feel beautiful." She bounced again. "Hot."

I thrust my hardness upwards in confirmation.

My wife flopped forward, we kissed again, and again, my hands squeezed and pulled her tightly against me. Her hips pounded against mine with loving fervor as I grabbed at Nicole's butt cheeks and pulled her harder against me, on to me. It was her turn to moan into my mouth as my fingers slid down the crevice, my middle finger pressing into her, urging her body to go faster, further, harder.

Crescendo building, our bodies slapped against each other like a rapid tidal wave against the seawall; Nicole was shuddering, her chest flushed, my abs ached at the involuntary thrusts as my cock reached up inside my wife's slick but greedy pussy. We melted together, both of us cried out, meaningless noises, exploding pleasure escaping our shaking bodies. My cock jerked inside Nicole, once, twice, again, my legs shook, I stroked Nicole's body slumped across my torso.

"I love you!" She gasped.

"Ditto." We kissed.

--------------------

The day passed in a typical combination of exercise, laziness, and chores until we came to be sitting at the dinner table that evening with lobster rolls and a couple of glasses of our favorite Montrachet.

"So about last night..." Nicole started.

"At the club?" I questioned. She nodded. "Did you enjoy it?" She nodded again, blushing almost imperceptibly.

"It was great sex, I can hardly believe I did that; but I also don't know what it means for us or if I'd ever want to go again."

I thought for a second. "Well let me say firstly that we could do it again, or never do it again. What I do want to say is that you were absolutely incredible, it was a moment of extreme eroticism to watch you, to see you, enjoying that pleasure; it was an incredible turn on that will live in my fantasies for ever."

"You didn't feel jealous?" My wife asked.

"Not in the classical sense." I replied. "And how could I be jealous of my wife experiencing such an intense level of enjoyment, of gratification? Watching you was a thrill that's carried over into the buzz, the positive thoughts and emotions of today. Evidence our love-making this morning if you want proof."

Nicole blushed slightly once more. "So not a problem. You still want me?"

"More than ever." I leaned over to kiss my wife then raised my glass.

"Cheers," Nicole clinked her glass against mine.

"To us." I replied. "Then I think we should continue this conversation upstairs."

"Fine with me." She grinned.

--------------------

I knelt between her legs. Nicole lay before me on the bed. The fingers of her right hand nonchalantly stroked her inner thighs; her other hand squeezed and pinched her left breast.

"So you enjoyed watching me?" My wife asked.

I nodded down towards my hand stroking along the smooth rigidity jutting from my crotch. "What do you think?" I laughed. "It was my own personal porn show with the most erotic woman I know."

Nicole licked her fingers, returning them to massage her increasing slickness.

"I love looking at you, seeing your wonderful curves." I continued. "How could I not love seeing you receiving such pleasure?"

"You didn't mind him..." Nicole paused for effect and slipped a finger inside herself. "...fucking me?"

My cock twitched. "On the contrary, I wanted to see you enjoying yourself."

My wife lifted her right hand towards me. I grasped it with my left hand and pulled her wet fingers towards into my mouth, my tongue pirouetting around them, devouring.

"Do you want him to fuck you again?" I asked as Nicole leaned her hand back above her head. The light reflected the wet shine on her pussy.

She nodded.

"Say it." I encouraged.

"Yes." The demure side of my wife hadn't fully capitulated yet.

"Yes, what..." I edged forward till the tip of my cock was nudging at her.

"Yes. I want him to fuck me." Nicole breathed more than spoke.

I pushed forward an inch. She gasped.

"Don't tease." Nicole pleaded.

"Tell me then."

"I want him to fuck me." She repeated. "I want to feel that hard cock. Aaaaaah..."

I had pushed all the way in.

"Yesss!" Nicole's body arched; her eyes screwed shut, her body reacting, her mind back in the fantasy. "So hard. So big."

I pulled all the way back.

"Please..." Was all my wife could manage through shuddering breaths. "Fuck me."

I obliged, looking down to see my cock slowly sliding in and out of her writhing body. Nicole's fingers darted between us.

"Like what you see?" She laughed.

I looked up to meet my wife's lust filled gaze. "Incredibly so..."

Nicole lifted her hand up towards my stammering lips. "Taste me..." She had turned the tables.

"You...mmm...make me...want to...mmff...eat you..." I replied in between swallows and slurping at the warm raspberry taste on her fingers.

"Do it." Nicole commanded now. "Lick my pussy." Her demand all the more motivating for being out of character.

She released a longing moan of loss as I maneuvered backwards and my rod slid out of her. My hands slipped under Nicole's knees lifting them and spreading them wide, opening the luxuriously shining wetness to my tongue. Her head arched back, mouth open, eyes tight, a throaty croak signaling her reaction as I licked and lapped at her clitoris. I looked up at Nicole biting on her knuckle, desperately drowning in the ocean of pleasure.

My hands roaming across her belly, her breasts, her thighs, as I continued feasting on my wife's gushing juices. I moved my right arm underneath myself and gently pushed one finger inside Nicole's pussy, it slid in easily; I added another as she pushed her hips up off the bed urging me to pump them deeper.

I watched my wife's orgasm building; my fingers working, my tongue lapping. Nicole was humping her body up off the bed, fucking my hand, my mouth; she squeezed and pulled at her own breasts, heightening the sensations. Faster, speeding up, my fingers slopped and sloshed as Nicole's body arched and bucked.

"Don't stop." She almost screamed. "Ahhh, yes. Fuuuuuck." The words vibrated shudderingly from her; she gasped, wheezed, her shoulders pushed down hard into the pillows, her torso ached upwards, legs shaking.

My fingers coasted to a stop as I kissed her inner thighs, her mons, dipped my tongue into the nectar that is my wife. I raised up and rolled Nicole onto her right side, her body no longer shaking, as she took long deep breaths. I lay behind her and lifted her left leg, my desperate erection pressed against her opening. Nicole pushed back and my cock popped easily inside her.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you." I stroked my hands across her back as Nicole nodded and squeezed her kegels in silent reply. She moaned as I thrust against her, my wife's ass slapping repeatedly into my belly. The intense tingling rising in my cock once more.

Thrusting. Again and again. Our rhythm accelerating. Reaching up I stuffed my hand into Nicole's strawberry blonde mane, roughly gripping her thick hair; I tugged, she moaned, I gasped. Sensations rolled out from my core, blinding lights filled my head; Nicole rocked backwards and forwards, muffling her cries of ecstasy into the pillows, wild waves building once more, building until the unstoppable explosion. I plunged hard and long, pulsating into my shuddering wife.

Deep breaths of recovery. I spooned forward to embrace Nicole and caress her breast. She giggled "Phew, that was something." My legs still shook, I kissed her shoulder, her neck.

--------------------

Later, we lay, still basking in the afterglow. Nicole's phone pinged with the arrival of multiple text messages.

"Man, who's that on a Sunday night?" I asked.

Nicole reached across to pick up her phone and swipe it open. "It's Christina."

My wife read the texts and laughed out loud before turning the phone to show me.

Hey, it's Christina.

How are you feeling today?

I have a prediction.

I'm guessing you guys made love today?

And then
 Neil fucked your brains out?

Nicole tip-tapped a reply:

How did you know? ;-)

Christina continued:

LOL. Lucky girl!

Now how about dinner?

The four of us
 on the 15th?

Nicole leaned over, kissed me, and looked questioningly.

"It's up to you sweetheart." I kissed her back.

Nicole pressed on the last message and waited for the emojis to appear; then glancing at me with a smile she tapped on the thumbs up.