All Comments on 'The Inn Club Ch. 04: Tina'

by PtmcPilot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage

1*

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 5 years agoAuthor

one word? that's like a Spinal Tap review!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK, let's give this bad story

the 4th comment: This is really bad!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Sorry, Folks, I Liked It!

I enjoy role play and obviously so do they. It has correct grammar and spelling, it's obviously consensual, so why such hateful comments? Oh, wait a minute, now I understand, we're in the Loving Wives category, so no matter what you write, at least half the readers will hate it passionately.

Maybe it should be renamed 'the Haters' category?

i122i122over 5 years ago
Role Playing Can Be Fun

I suspect this is done more in real life than most would believe. The element of being restrained and unable to do anything about the situation is a pass for some people to let their reserved self let loose and enjoy the forbidden pleasures of wild sex

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Absolute trash

And very poorly written trash at that.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotalmost 5 years agoAuthor
I especially like the hate mail!

I love it when people take time to leave comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh FML YES PLEASE!!

That was so good, don’t get me wrong the earlier chapters were nice but this one was so so very good!

Damn I wish I could experience that! I’ve done similar but without the role playing aspect. Seriously good! My first dp put me into subspace.

I honestly don’t understand why people complain about what married couples/ couples do to spice up their sex lives it all goes a bit Judgy McJudgerson. If a couple decides together to involve a 3rd person (Or, x number of people) into their sex lives who exactly is getting hurt by this? Nobody that’s who, tiny little minds get offended over nothing. This story and others like it aren’t telling you how to live your life with your partner.

This sort of thing doesn’t work for everyone, for those who it does work for see it for what it is. Full disclosure, sex with a 3rd party with either the spouse present/ absent is just sex. Afterwards the couple get together and they have sex, it’s absolutely mind blowing. The first is sex the second is love, learn the difference.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPtmcPilot@PtmcPilot
Hello! Thanks for visiting my pervy corner of literotica. I write lots of stories only to find some of them are too hard to set up. The Inn Club series started when I was traveling quite a bit for work. And Foxx Inc was a concept I wanted to try out. If you have an idea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES