The Intentional Cuckquean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving home the situation became much clearer and a devious smile stretched across my face.

***********************

After learning about Madison's affair with Trent I dove into finding more about him. I was able to quickly piece together that he owned a small cafe, T's Place, in town and generally spent most of his time there. Thursday evenings seemed to be the only time that him and Madison met up, but they did keep to a regular schedule.

I decided to stop into the cafe and sat at the counter top, where I saw Trent behind it. I purposely dressed elegantly in nice pants and a reasonably cut blouse with a hint of cleavage.

"What can I get you?" Trent asked me. "What's good here?" I quickly responded, looking him right in the eyes.

As he listed off items I could see what Madison saw in him...comfort. He was decent looking, seemed intelligent, and overall...nice. I can't say exactly my type, but given Madison's circumstances I could see why she was drawn to someone who is safe.

I ordered and made some small talk with Trent as I ate my lunch. I knew with Trent I would have to take things slowly, but wanted to leave him with some lingering thoughts. As I was wrapping up I handed him some cash, put my hand on his arm and said, "Well, thank you, it was great. I really liked speaking with you. What's your name?"

Trent seemed taken aback at the attention and answered, "Trent...and you are?"

"I'm Brooke. I have to get going, but I'll be back!" I responded and left his cafe, looking over my shoulder as I left and making eye contact as he stared at my exit.

12