All Comments on 'The Interrogation Pt. 01'

by RammyV18

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SmallwandaSmallwandaover 1 year ago

Interesting, would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange ending. Where is the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, this is going to be so much fun for Dr. Wexler but probably not for Alyx. I do hope that the pump machine will not be left on more than a couple of hours or Alyx will have one badly damaged cunt area. The sensation from having your pussy sucked deeply will be tremendous but left on will damage the blood vessels. I can see that Alyx will pass out from pain and then be wakened up. Dr. Wexler will have inserted some pain beads inside Alyx's pussy, clit, and breasts. The pain can be gradual or sharp. Maybe some piercings in the nipples and clit hood will help too. Strapping Alyx to a gloryhole with a ring gag for a couple of hours will help loosen her tongue? An electric sounder would help with Alyx's interrogation a bit. Oh, so many options for the author to explore. It sounds like chapter 1 of "Captured" but with a female pov. Can't wait for the next chapter.

RammyV18RammyV18over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments everyone. The next part will be out the following Saturday (26/11). I did want to get it out this week due to how well this kicked off but I'm afraid the next part needs some polishing up, but I'm sure it won't disappoint. There's gonna be a new short tomorrow, I hope if you enjoyed this then you'll really like the next one. Thank you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have to give props to an interrogator who cares more for the battle of wills than the information you are supposed to get. Excellent choice for both characters with one being a sadist who obviously enjoys her work immensely and a possible rebel who is a criminal yet her pride forces her to constantly poke the hornets nest while apparently forgetting how stupid it is to do that. I look forward to continuing reaping the rewards of their battle of wills that you so beautifully describe. Thank you for your time and effort in creating and posting this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRammyV18@RammyV18
Hey there. My name is Rammy and this is my page where I'll be posting smutty/erotic one shot fanfiction (with occasional OCs sprinkled throughout). I hope you enjoy my writing but also I really hope you enjoy machines and milking cause there's gonna be a lot of that, hehe.