The Interview Ch. 02

Story Info
Hanna meets Sir for the first time.
1.7k words
4.33
8.1k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to chapter 1 and may be incomprehensible without reading that first. To those that have already done so then I apologise for the delay.

I stood for a long time on the other side of the street looking at the building opposite. It had been turned into offices many years ago and sat squashed between a solicitor and a private doctor. I felt a scrunching wave of panic run through my stomach as I wondered what would happen to me. I knew I had no choice. I had to go in. Miss K had sent me here to "broaden your horizons" was how she put it. I also knew that, although an unspoken threat, if I did not do as she had ordered then I could never go back to her.

A taxi passed by, waking me from my thoughts. I watched as it deposited a well-dressed man a few doors further up the street and then drove off. The man glanced in my direction before disappearing inside one of the doors. I didn't want to draw attention to myself, so I crossed the street and went in through the open door. A list of names directed me to the next floor. There was only one door, so I knocked on it nervously. There was no reply. Faintly I could hear movement so someone must be in. I was about to knock again when I remembered Miss K's directive.

"Be on time," she had told me in her severe way, "neither early nor late, especially not late. It is up to you to create a good impression if you want to allow 'Sir' to take you on."

I had protested wildly, pleading with her. Why did I have to go? Had I not served her well for the past year or so? Why was I being punished?

She told me that she had already explained it all to me and it was time for me to move on. It was a great privilege to be taken by 'Sir,' if indeed I could persuade him to do so.

I stood waiting quietly outside the door, becoming more nervous by the second, listening to the occasional sounds coming from within. I had decided that I was a little early and that was the reason I was being ignored. I waited several more minutes and then knocked again. There was a long silence, and I was about to try again when a loud deep voice ordered, "Come."

Nervously I opened the door and looked in. the room was sparsely furnished with a large old desk taking up one half. Directly in front of the desk was a single, upright dining chair. Behind the desk sat a man, ignoring me and shuffling through a file of papers. As I walked across the floor, I was very conscious of the silence in the room as my low heels clattered across the bare boards. Even that was not enough to disturb the man behind the desk. Not wishing to speak I simply sat quietly in the chair. The silence stretched and then:

"Did I say you could sit down?"

His voice was harsh and full of authority and clearly belonged to someone not used to being disobeyed. I jumped to my feet in alarm. Had I ruined everything already?

I then got the telling off I deserved. His voice was stern and cold, and I expected some form of physical retribution. It is what Miss K would have done and something I had become accustomed to. The hard slap to some sensitive part of my body or a full-on spanking. But he resorted to pointing out the error of my actions and hinted that my acceptance was still not decided. I stammered out an excuse. His tone was gentle until it suddenly changed when he snapped at me to take off my blouse.

The command came without warning, and it took me by surprise. I don't know why I wasn't expecting something like this, but it was as much his change of voice that threw me. I hastily fumbled at the buttons, took it off, and looked around for somewhere to put it and was told to throw it on the floor. I turned back to find him staring at me. I turned my gaze downwards to the floor and resisted the temptation to protect myself from his stare.

"Skirt!"

This time I was ready and removed my skirt without delay, folding it and dropping it to the floor alongside my crumpled blouse. He seemed to inspect me for quite a while as I stood before him in my underwear. I had tried to choose carefully before coming out, but I knew the bra and thong were not a matching set. The colour was very close but not quite the same. I just hoped he wouldn't notice. I was so taken up by my worries that his next command made me jump.

"Bra!"

He snapped the command, and my hands flew behind me. Struggling to release the clasp. It finally came loose and was discarded with the blouse and skirt. For the first time I felt vulnerable, and my hands instinctively tried to hide myself from his gaze. Immediately I knew this was a wrong move as I was told to put my hands behind my back. This served to increase my sense of exposure as I could almost feel his eyes wandering over me. He started to give me a lecture about how this was position one, but I had heard it before from Miss K, so I was on familiar ground at last. And then came the command I had been waiting for.

"Panties!"

In many ways I was ready for it and had been expecting it. This made taking them off much easier than I expected. There was very little to them anyway and they hid almost nothing. I remembered just in time to resume position one. I stood there before this stranger, wearing only my stockings and shoes. I put a lot of faith in Miss K that she hadn't sent me to some violent sadist. Thankfully so far, he had stayed behind his desk. Only his gaze reached me, and I felt myself blush as he looked me up and down.

He then told me that if he allowed me to return then next time, I would be cleanly shaved and arrive with no panties. Then, finally, I was allowed to sit. With relief I sank into the chair, still keeping my fingers locked together behind my head. I tried to sit as demurely as I could but was told to spread my knees apart. I sensed, rather than saw him leave the desk and go to the corner of the room.

When her returned he was carrying something that looked a bit like a light on a stand, but he was clearly more concerned with my pose.

"Wider!"

I had initially moved them about six inches apart, but this was clearly not enough for him, so I moved them a little wider. He was still annoyed with me, maybe even more so. He grabbed the insides of my knees and roughly forced my legs apart. I was almost doing the splits and I was uncomfortable almost to the point of being in pain. In addition, I felt even more vulnerable. I felt even worse once he had adjusted his spotlight and switched it on. I felt the heat immediately as its intense light shone directly at my pussy from about a foot away.

I realised then that I was very wet and probably leaking onto the chair. He went back to his side of the desk and leaned forward to examine me intensely. I had never felt so exposed in my life before. I desperately wanted to close my legs, but I didn't dare move.

He then started to ask about my sex life which was even stranger. He called it my cunt which was almost to be expected but asked me how often it had been used recently. All through his interrogation I could feel the intense heat of the lamp as it spot lit my pussy. I could smell my arousal intensifying with each passing moment. I told him that Miss K had liked to watch me masturbate but that I was never allowed to come. I blushed red when I was forced to admit that it had been a year since my last orgasm. He held out a beacon of hope by saying that this might change under his tutelage.

And then, finally, the news I had been waiting for. He would take me! I'm not really sure why I felt so happy as I barely knew him. All I knew was that Miss K had said goodbye to me and there was no returning and that he was my only hope. I just silently prayed that he was a kind man, kinder than Miss K had been. Then the light went out and I was dismissed.

As I shakily got to my feet I desperately tried not to smile. Behind my serious face I was grinning from ear to ear. I suddenly felt safe and back on track. Miss K's sudden farewell had devastated me, but I hadn't realised by how much until that moment.

I went to where my clothes lay in a heap. I was curtly told to leave the underwear behind and to get out, but not before being given a time and date for my next session. I wanted so much to say thank you. To throw myself at Sir and smother him in kisses but I knew that would only mean the cancellation of the appointment. To show my feeling I laid the bra and thong almost reverently on the chair as my parting gift, then grabbed my skirt and blouse and bolted for the door.

Outside I quickly covered my nakedness before stepping back into the world thanking my good thinking in choosing a longish skirt and a solid-coloured blouse. As I walked away, I realised next time would be challenging as he had told me not to wear underwear and much sluttier clothes. I had a week to plan.