All Comments on 'The Interview Ch. 02'

by Hippy_Chris

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 2 years ago

I like the story concepts far, but a little disappointed in the change of perspective. Basically both chapters have the same info even using some of the same wording. Hoping for more info in the next two chapters on Hanna's history and why she finds herself in the position she's in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s good to get both perspectives because it can potentially double your audience but bouncing from one to the other effectively repeating the same chapter twice is going to be frustrating for readers. It might be worth considering submitting both perspectives in the same chapter or taking the route of submitting two entirely separate stories, one for each protagonist. I honestly don’t think the story is going to work well if it only has a story progression once every two chapters.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHippy_Chris@Hippy_Chris
I used to say ageing hippy but nowadays I simply admit to aged. Love reading erotica but only recently found the chat rooms. Just going to see how it goes. Just achieved the grand old age of 73. I can't see the point of lying about it. If asked I would describe myself as a gen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES