The Invitation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped to get something to eat, so I got to the bookstore a little after eight. Like the first time, I parked in the back of the motel parking lot. I backed my truck in so I could look across the street to the bookstore. I pulled my food out of the bag and waited.

Cars went in and out of the parking lot, but it was a little after 8:30 when the silver SUV pulled in and four women got out. As they walked across the parking lot, I recognized the PTA president, the woman who'd given me the invitation two weeks ago, and my mother. I didn't recognize the fourth woman, but my Mom was definitely looking hot in a short skirt and heels. My dick started to thicken as I watched my Mom and her friends head into the bookstore.

I figured I had about twenty minutes to waste, so I finished my food. That gave the opportunity for the angel on my right shoulder to tell me that I should leave. At this point the devil on my other shoulder didn't need to say a thing because the head between my legs was thinking for the rest of me.

At the appointed time, I jumped out of the truck and headed over to the bookstore. I followed a guy about my age through the door. The beautiful young woman behind the counter said hello to us and like last time asked to see ID. The guy in front of me seemed nervous and said that he forgot his ID in the car. Then he mumbled something and headed towards the exit.

I, on the other hand, whipped out my license like it was a ticket to a carnival ride. The woman smiled when I pulled the invitation out of my back pocket. She winked at me, as if knowing that I'd been there before, which I had. Like before, she handed me a slip of paper with four numbers on it and gave me directions on how to get there. I pretended that I didn't understand, and she pointed me in the direction of the video booths.

Like the previous time, I walked past the booths at the front of the video arcade and one of the doors was cracked open. This time there were two women kneeling at the hole in the wall and kissing. There wasn't a cock coming through the hole and I wondered if they were just getting started or finishing.

In less than two minutes I was opening the door to booth eighteen. I walked in and I was the third guy in the room. Both guys looked to be about my age, one black and one white. They looked at me and I held up the invitation. Each of them did the same thing, holding up an invitation. I checked my watch and it was just turning nine.

I figured that there were supposed to be four of us, since that's how many invitations were given out last time. It dawned on me that by showing up, I would be the fifth cock. I was starting to get worried that other guys would show up when the PTA president stuck her hand through the hole in the wall. The other guys had no idea who owned the mystery hand, but I did.

"Come on boys, let's see those cocks." It was my mother asking for cock this time.

I heard the sound of the lesbian movie in our booth and female grunts on the other side of the wall. I suspected the grunts and moans were coming from my mom's friends. The three of us looked at each other. I made the first move, unzipping my shorts and pulling my cock out. It was almost hard when I guided it to the waiting hand of the PTA president.

Like before, I was pulled to the wall by my dick as each of the women took about thirty seconds to suck my cock. I tried to recall which mouth belonged to my mother. I knew she'd sucked my dick at some point because after two minutes I was pushed back away from the wall. I knew what that meant so I backed away, making room for another of the guys.

The other white kid pulled out his dick and walked up to the wall. He moaned loudly when they started sucking his cock. He was a little more vocal than me, telling us how good it felt. When he pulled back from the wall, he kept saying that it felt great getting his dick sucked.

The black kid pulled out his dick and walked over to the wall. He was about as tall as me and built like a football player. I thought I recognized him as a receiver from a rival high school. He proceeded to stick his dick through the wall. "Oh fuck yeah. White mom head." He winked at us as we stoked our cocks.

Like the two of before, they must have switched off who was sucking his dick. He commented that one of them was trying to deepthroat him. Then I heard the brunette from the grocery store say that he has a 'big black cock'. At the end of two minutes, he too was pushed away from the wall.

Now, I know that my dick is big, as all of my prior girlfriends have said that. At over nine inches long, I'm better than average. This black kid however was bigger than me. He was at least an inch, maybe two, longer and had the girth of a pop can. I've seen enough porn in the last couple of weeks to know that this guy's dick could be in the movies.

Even though it was technically my turn, the white kid walked up to the wall again and that's when the fun started. The blow jobs got longer and the voices through the wall told us how slutty the women were on the other side of the hole. The kid on the wall was there for about five minutes.

In that time, I heard my mother's voice, the PTA president, and the woman from the grocery store. I also heard the fourth voice, which I couldn't place. It sounded familiar, so I wondered if it was one of Mom's friends.

It was my turn again, so I walked up to the wall. A pair of soft lips ran down my shaft. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that it was my Mom sucking my cock. Her big breasts pulled out from her top, swinging back and forth.

The mouth was gone and soon a tongue was licking the underside of my shaft. Again, I closed my eyes and tried to imagine what my Mom would look like naked, licking my dick like it was an ice cream cone. It turned out to be another woman, since I heard my mom call her Breanne. She was either the woman from the grocery store or the mystery woman.

Two more mouths attacked my cock. Each time I closed my eyes and tried to imagine what my mother would look like doing whatever the woman on the other side of the wall was doing. At one point I had to pull back because I felt myself starting to climb too fast to an orgasm. As soon as I pulled back from the wall, the black kid stuck his massive dick through the wall.

This went on for almost an hour. Each of us took turns at the hole, each one coming close to blowing our loads but pulling back before reaching the point of no return. I'd just finished my turn at the hole, when the black kid again stuck his dick through the wall. He was there for about a minute and then his face cringed.

"Mandy, you big cock fucking slut!"

My heart skipped a beat. The black kid looked us and said he was fucking one of them. My heart sank.

"Fucking Christ...he's huge." It was my mother's voice.

As the black cock pulled back from the wall, I saw a pair of pink panties tied around the base of his shaft. He thrusted his hips forward again, plunging his massive tool deep into my mother, who cried out again. I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds of my mother getting fucked by the black kid.

The other kid and I watched and listened for the next several minutes as my mother screamed through multiple orgasms. The black kid must have been closer to orgasm than I thought. He started picking up his pace, a true sign that he needed to empty his balls. His grunts and my mother's proclamation to the almighty were seconds apart. He grunted and thrust his hips forward several more times. The cheers from the women on the other side of the wall drowned out the kid's grunts.

As he pulled back his black shaft, it was covered in white cream. I couldn't tell if it was my mother's cum or his own or a combination of the two.

"Let me eat that, Mandy." It was the PTA president, offering to eat the cum out of my mom's pussy.

The first kid walked up to the wall again. He smiled at us as he enjoyed having his cock sucked. I on the other hand looked at the black kid as he pulled his cock back. Our eyes met and he smiled. "That's my first MILF pussy." The smile on his face was a mile wide.

I smiled back and quietly congratulated him. Inside I was conflicted and a little jealous. He'd been given the opportunity to have my mother's panties tied around his cock and then to fuck her. I wanted those panties. I watched as the kid pulled my mother's panties off his dick and wipe it down with the pink fabric. It took another minute or two to start to deflate, but the black kid's dick soon hung limp between his legs.

The other kid cried out, "She's swallowing my load!"

It was my turn, so I approached the wall. I'd hoped my mother would again take my dick. I was still hard and ready for more action. I felt lips on my cock, but it wasn't my mother. I heard her voice call out to Breanne to eat her pussy. I felt a different mouth on me, forceful and deliberate. The blowjob lasted another minute.

"Rachel...let me at it." It was my mother's voice.

My heart raced with anticipation of my mother's mouth on my cock again. As her hand grabbed it, I anticipated her soft lips sliding over the swollen helmet of my dick. Instead, she backed her dripping cunt back over my shaft. Fuck yeah, I thought to myself.

"Mandy, you are such a big cock whore! Are you bringing Jake home two loads tonight?" It was the mystery woman's voice.

My mother moaned as I thrust in and out of her. She grunted a couple of times, then said, "Well if you cock sucking sluts had any sense, you'd let this big cock fuck you as well."

"Fine," the mystery woman said, "move over, slut." Suddenly my mother's pussy no longer engulfed my cock. A hand grasped my dick and suddenly I was forced into a much tighter pussy. It's not that my mom's pussy is loose by any standard, but this pussy was just fucking tight. She was as tight as the girl I'd lost my virginity to, but there was no way this woman could have been a virgin. "FUCKING CHRIST," she said.

I thrust into her and imagined my mom watching, but not knowing that it was her own son fucking her friend.

"GOOD FUCKING LORD!" the mystery woman cried out. "THIS IS FUCKING HUGE."

I thrust deeper and faster into the pussy on the other side of the wall. My mother told the woman that she'll never want to go back to her husband's small dick again. After fucking her hard for about two minutes, her pussy clenched down on my dick like a vice. She screamed out, as if she were in pain.

The actual pain was in my dick as she pulled it down with her body weight. My mother and her friends were saying something about her legs giving out and helping her up. Soon I could feel nothing on my cock but the warm air of the booth on the other side.

"Let me have that again." It was my mother's voice.

Soon I felt the warm embrace of a pussy caressing my dick again. I was balls deep again in my mother, buried in the very pussy I'd dreamed about for the last two weeks.

I started picking up the pace, thrusting against the wall. I looked over at the other two guys. Both were watching, holding their flaccid cocks. I closed my eyes and imagined my mother naked except for her heels. Her pussy was already overflowing with the other kid's cum.

"FUCKING HELL!" she cried out as her pussy clenched down on my cock.

I must have fucked my mom for ten minutes. She cried out several times and swore that she needed more cum. Her latest pussy-clenching orgasm was the hardest and longest by far. As her pussy clenched my dick, it pushed me past the point of no return. My pace of thrusting picked up and I was breathing heavy.

"FUCKING CHRIST, HE'S GOING TO BLOW!" My mother must have sensed how close I was.

Like the first time, I bit my lip and thrust myself into her pussy and unleashed a torrent of seed deep into her. I pulled my hips back and then pushed forward as another jet of semen shot into my mom. My cock spasmed a few more times, with each one shooting seed deep into her. The entire time, she cried out how much she loves young cock.

Warm air hit my cock again. The PTA president offered to eat my cum out of my mom's pussy. My mother called her a 'cum whore' and then she moaned. My attention was pulled away from the sounds of my mother, drawn back to the warm mouth and tongue on my shaft. I realized that the other two women were cleaning off my cock.

I looked back at the other two guys and both of them were putting their shorts back on. They looked like they were getting ready to leave, so I didn't feel guilty about keeping my dick through the hole. The door clicked open and the two guys left the room. I checked my watch and it was just before eleven.

My dick was still hard, so the hungry mouths on the other side of the wall kept sucking. The mystery voice mentioned something about me lasting longer than other guys. Then I felt my dick being forced back into the mystery woman with the vice-like pussy. Oh fuck, I thought to myself.

As I started fucking her, the other ladies encouraged her to fuck my dick. My mother called her friend a big cock slut.

"Fuck me, stud — pound my pussy." The woman said it over and over again.

I thrust my hips towards and away from the wall. I could feel myself start to sweat from the exercise, as I thrust in and out of her. Her pussy felt glorious as it spasmed around my cock. Unlike the last time, she was able to stand upright as her pussy and likely her whole body shook with multiple orgasms.

I couldn't restrain myself when I heard my Mom encourage her friend to take my load.

"FILL MY CUNT...FUUCCCK." The mystery woman begged for more. That was all I needed as I bit my lip again and unleashed another torrent of seed into her. "FUCKING SHIT," she cried out at the top of her lungs. "HE'S CUMMING."

A cheer erupted in the other booth. My mom asked her friend if it felt good. The mystery woman said yes and then she screamed out again as her pussy spasmed around my dick. It was as if her greedy fuck hole was trying to milk me for every lost drop of sperm that I had.

Eventually, my dick was freed from her fuck hole and lathered with kisses. My mother and her friends were talking, laughing, and making out. I pulled my cock out of the hole.

"Is there anyone else left?" It was the PTA president.

I didn't respond, as I didn't want to be heard. Frankly, I was out of breath and couldn't have said much even if I wanted to. I listened as my mom and her friends chatted for a few minutes. They must have been putting on their clothes because someone commented that my Mom always loses a pair of panties when she goes out with the girls.

I sat in the corner, suddenly realizing there was a folding chair there. I heard the door open and then finally close as they left. I listened to the sound of high heels on the tile floor. The room was silent except for the voice of blonde porn stars on the screen. They were talking, in what was likely the start of another movie.

I sat there catching my breath for another couple of minutes. I wanted to give my Mom and her friends time to leave the bookstore. I eventually pulled on my shorts and t-shirt and cautiously opened the door. The dimly lit hallway was empty, so I headed to the exit door. I slowly opened the door to the rest of the video arcade poking my head through to see if there was anyone in the hallway. I was in luck since there was no one there and none of the doors appeared to be opened. I cautiously walked into the main part of the store, hoping my Mom was gone. The only people in the store besides the clerk were a couple of old men.

I was just walking past the checkout counter when the woman smiled at me. "Have a good time?" she said, cocking an eyebrow at me, to let me know that it was a question.

I smiled at her. "Yeah."

"If you're interested...." She handed me a piece of paper. The handwriting read, "Brandi — 281-373-1497," and there was a smiley face and a heart in purple ink.

I looked at it and her. I told her that I'd think about it. I could feel myself blush, as the clerk smiled at me again. "Bye," I said, and I walked out the front door.

The parking lot was empty, so I jogged across the street to my waiting truck. I pulled out of the motel and headed to the highway. Along the way I stopped at a convenience store for a sports drink and some chips. I finally made it to my high school just before midnight. I admit to speeding, since I was a little late in leaving the bookstore. I pulled into the parking lot five minutes before the bus arrived. There were probably two-dozen parents waiting for the soccer team to come back.

When they did, I got out and grabbed Becky's bag of gear as she got off the bus. She told me that they'd lost on penalty kicks, but that she had an assist on a goal. My girlfriend looked tired, so I didn't say much when she curled up against the door of my truck and drifted off to sleep.

As I drove her home, I thought about the bookstore. I wondered if I still had the scent of sex on me. If I did, my girlfriend didn't mention it or didn't notice. After ten minutes, I pulled into Becky's driveway. I grabbed her gear out of the back of the truck and walked her to her front door. I kissed her goodnight and then she was gone.

As I drove home, all I could think about was blowing my load in my mother and her friend. I pulled into the driveway and shut off the truck. I opened the front door quietly, but not like I was sneaking in. I poked my head in the garage and both of my parents' cars were parked inside. Since my eldest sister's car was gone, I figured that she was over at her friends.

I crept up the stairs, not wanting to make any noise. At the top of the stairs, I heard the creaking noise in my parents' room. It took a few seconds, but I soon recognized the creaking sound of a bed being used for sex.

My mother is fucking whore, was the first thing that raced through my mind. First, she cheats on my dad and then she comes home and fucks him after getting two loads of cum blasted into her pussy. I didn't really want to listen to the sounds of my parents fucking. I was tired.

I retreated into my bedroom and crawled under the covers. Surprisingly, I didn't need to jerk off that night, and soon found myself falling asleep.

***

The next week at school was like the last. The only difference was that Becky had two soccer games, the first on Wednesday with her league team and the other on Friday afternoon. I ended up spending the entire day at the school. I watched Becky score the winning goal and then got on the bus to head to the football game. We didn't do as well as the soccer team, losing by a touchdown. I played well, even sacked the quarterback once. However, our pass protection was bad, and the game was lost in the final two minutes on a deep pass.

By the time we made it back to the school, it was almost eleven. Both Becky and I agreed that we should cancel our post-game fuck until the next night, but we never did because the next night Becky's grandma got really ill and her family headed out to Dallas early the next morning.

Eventually, I started back into a normal routine — classes, football practice, and going out with Becky.

At home it was different than before. I couldn't help but look at my mom and daydream about her sucking my cock. On more than one occasion, I'd notice that she tended to bend at the waist while in the kitchen. That would instantly make my mind wander to dark places where I'd fuck her while bent over the dining room table.

It didn't help that the PTA president kept coming over to work on the fundraising drive with my mom. I'd see the big diamond ring on her hand and my dick would start getting hard. I seemed to recall from my science class that a scientist had done an experiment with dogs and conditioned responses. I kind of chuckled to myself one time it got hard, thinking, I truly am a dog in heat.