The Invitation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following weekend, my parents went out together on Friday and Saturday nights. On Friday they went out for dinner and then a movie. On Saturday they said they were going dancing and told my sisters and me to be home before our curfew.

Friday night, Becky and I went out with her cousins to a movie after my football game. Saturday, however, I ended up taking Becky to our favorite spot and fucking her. As I was pounding my girlfriend from behind, all I could think about was how different it felt from fucking my mother. Becky was tighter, having not given birth to three kids. It must be how the condom got in the way of the pure lust I had fucking my mother.

The next week was especially trying as my mother took two days off work at the end of the week. One day, I came home from school to find her wearing a tiny bikini, sitting by the pool. I had to hold my bookbag in front of me to hide the tent in my shorts. The fabric hid enough of her boobs, but not enough to prevent me from sinking into a daydream about them bouncing as I fucked her from behind.

At night though, after I finished my homework, it was a different story. I'd tell my folks that I was heading up to bed and then disappear into my room. Over the last month I'd found incest porn all over the internet. Memes of mothers and sons, point-of-view videos of mothers taking their sons' cocks and stories of family lust. I imagined my mother doing all the things on the internet as I stroked my cock. I'd gotten to the point where I could stroke myself and blow my load and not get soft.

As Friday came, we played a cross-town rival at our school. We easily won the game and I made another tipped pass interception. I didn't manage to score, but I did run it back for ten yards. As I drove home after the game, Becky gave me her special reward blowjob for intercepting the pass. I wanted to fuck her, but she needed to get home early as she had to leave for a weekend soccer tournament in San Antonio.

Saturday was much the same as the weekend prior. I mowed the lawn and the PTA president came over to discuss how the fundraising was coming along. As I pushed to mower around the back yard with a hardon, I wondered if my mother and her friends were going out.

Then, that night, "I'm going out with my friends tonight," Mom said.

I must have looked like a fool, as I couldn't do anything but smile.

"The guys and I are playing poker again. I won't be home until after midnight since it's going to be a big game," Dad said.

This time the only person sitting on my shoulder was the little devil reminding me how good my mother's pussy felt wrapped around my dick. The two hours between dinner and me leaving seemed to drag on. I watched TV instead of hiding in my room. I knew that if I hid in my room, I'd end up beating off and I wanted to save it for real pussy — my mother's pussy.

I left at half-past seven, stopping to pick up a snack. Again, I pulled into the motel parking lot. And again, I backed into the spot I'd parked before. I ate my burrito and waited. It was about fifteen minutes before my mother and her friends pulled into the parking lot. I waited until five minutes to nine before climbing out of my truck.

After running across the street, I entered the store. The salesclerk was busy with another customer, so I kind of smiled at her and waved the invitation and headed back to the booths. I'd kept the piece of paper the clerk gave me last time. I'd worked on memorizing the numbers as I drove to the bookstore: 4 - 1 - 0 - 9.

I kept repeating the numbers in my head until I stood in front of the door with the lock. I pushed the numbers into the keypad and heard the door lock click. I opened the door, really not worried that anyone would see me, certain that my mother and her friends were making out with each other as they waited for the clock to strike nine.

I walked in the booth and there were four guys already inside. I pulled the invitation out of my pocket when another guy held up his. He asked, "What are we supposed to do?" I recognized the guy as from a rival school. I think I'd played baseball against him last Spring.

"This is a glory hole," another guy said. "We're supposed to stick our dicks through the hole in the wall." He pointed to the hole in the wall.

"How do you know?" another asked.

The guy who'd pointed at the wall said, "Don't you watch porn?"

One of the guys stood in the corner looking nervous. Like me, he had not said a word since entering the booth. Like a school bell signaling the start of class, my watch chimed the nine o'clock hour and the hand of the PTA president emerged through the hole in the wall.

As the first guy pulled out his dick and stuck it through the wall, I started to worry. I wondered if the woman that hands out the invitations hands out more than four at a time. I wondered if I'd be caught if there were suddenly five dicks going through the hole instead of four. Luckily, I didn't have to worry. The quiet guy in the corner suddenly walked out the door, mumbling to himself.

Like the previous times, the first round was a few minutes of cock sucking for each of us. The guy that pointed out the glory hole, went second. Mr. Glory Hole would not shut up about getting his cock sucked by older women. I went last, since I'd gotten there last. It also gave me a change to size up my competition. Last time the black kid with the monster cock got my mother's panties. I wanted to see if I was going to get them this time. As the third guy backed away, I saw that I had the largest dick in the room, so I was certain to be the one to fuck my mom.

I could tell when my mother was sucking my dick. All of her friends commented that they'd gotten lucky and recruited a big dick again. The PTA president commented that it was three times in a row they'd been so lucky.

"I LOVE BIG FUCKING DICKS." It was my mother.

Like before, I was pushed back. The first guy stuck his dick back through the hole for longer oral sex. Over the next hour, Mr. Glory Hole would not shut up about getting his dick sucked or watching the rest of us ram our cocks into MILFs. Frankly, it got annoying, but thankfully he shut up when he lost all control and blew his load into the mouth of one of my mom's friends.

When it was my turn, I felt warm mouths across my cock. Then I felt something cupping my balls and then cutting off the circulation at the base of my cock.

"She's fucking at it again. Mandy, you big cock slut."

Like before, my mother's hand grasped my cock as she guided it to her pussy. I closed my eyes and imagined her bent over doggy style as my cock slid into her. The guys in the booth let out a kind of a cheer when I shook my head yes when asked if I was fucking one of them.

I lasted about fifteen minutes before I blew my load deep into my mother. Eager mouths licked my mom's juices off my shaft. I backed away from the hole, my dick still rigid and adorned with a red satin G-string.

The guys took another round at the hole, each one calling out as they shot their load down the throat of my mother or one of her friends.

I stuck my dick through the hole again, and the women commented that I was still hard. Like before, a warm mouth and then a wet pussy engulfed my cock. This time, the PTA president said that she wanted some of my cock. I closed my eyes and pictured her bent over holding a tray of cookies while I fucked her. I fucked her through several orgasms.

Suddenly, her pussy was gone, and I could feel nothing on my cock. Then a hand wrapped around the base of my dick and I felt myself being wedged into a super tight pussy. It was the mystery woman.

I must have fucked her through at least four orgasms — she cried out and tried to break off my dick with her pelvic muscles that many times. Then, after her last scream, I felt my dick release from her tight grip.

I was out of breath, when my mother backed into my cock again. I knew it was her when I heard her say that she wanted another load of cum. I caught my second wind. I rocked my hips back and forth, sawing my cock into my mother's wet hole.

It wasn't long before Mom cried out in pleasure. "This is so fucking good," she kept saying over and over again. A second, third, and fourth orgasm made my mother's pussy convulse. Each time she proclaimed how good it was. "FUCKING GIVE ME YOUR SEED, STUD!" my mother shouted at the top of her lungs.

That was all I needed to break the dam. I pumped into her twice more and I knew there was no turning back. The next thrust unleashed a torrent of seed deep into my mother. I bit my lip and whimpered, as my load shot into her.

"FUCKING HELL," my mother said. "FUCKING HELL. FUCKING HELL." The last of my load flooded my mother's pussy. She held her pussy there for another minute and then pulled away.

Like before, warm mouths lavished my still-hard cock with kisses. My mother's friends laughed as they told her how good her pussy tasted with my cum dripping from it.

"Thanks, boys," the PTA president said. "Have a good night."

I looked at my watch — it was after eleven. Each of us looked at each other. We started to pull on our shorts and t-shirts. I sat in the chair in the corner and tried to catch my breath. The guys left, closing the door behind them. I sat there quietly and listened to my mother and her friends.

"Can you believe that one boy's dick? It's about nine inches long and fucking thick."

I smiled to myself as I realized they were talking about me.

"Yeah, and he can cum like a prized bull." The southern bell voice told me that it was the woman I'd met in the grocery store.

My mother and her friends got dressed and left. I sat there for a few more minutes and then started getting dressed myself. I was proud of just having fucked my own mother and her friends. I guess it helped that they all kept raving about the size of my dick and how I was able to shoot two loads of cum so quickly. I walked out of the video arcade and was just about to leave the store, when the woman behind the counter looked at me and smiled.

"Did you have fun?" She winked at me. I must have turned about three shades of red because she said that I had nothing to be ashamed of. "Except that you never called me." Her smile was warm.

Oh fuck, I thought. "I lost your number," I lied. "It's Brandi, right?"

"Yeah. Let me write it down again for you." She scribbled something on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"I'll give you a call." The truth was that I had thought about calling her a couple of times. I still had her number tucked into the back of my desk, next to the invitation. I'd figured that I would pull it out and call her sometime.

I walked out of the adult bookstore into the warm Houston evening. It was still hot enough that I could feel the difference between the air-conditioned bookstore and the humid evening. I walked across the street slowly, my lust satisfied and my mother's panties in my pocket.

I got home a few minutes before midnight to find my sisters watching movies with their friends, who apparently were spending the night. I grabbed a drink and was just about to head upstairs when my father walked in the door. He said that he's won fifty dollars playing poker and held up some money for us to see.

I talked with my Dad for a few minutes, until I heard the garage door open. It must be my mother, so I excused myself. I didn't know if I wreaked of perfume and sex, so I didn't want to give my mother the opportunity to smell me.

Once in the bedroom, I emptied my pockets, pulling out my mother's G-string. I held it for a minute, still damp from her pussy and my seed. I opened my sock drawer and put it in the back with her other underwear.

***

The next week passed by like most school weeks. I went to classes and football practice. At home things were normal, well as normal as they could be knowing that my mother was a cock whore who was cheating on my father. I seemed to forget about the cheating piece, especially when I caught glimpses of her dressed for the gym or going out to our pool.

I watched Becky's game on Thursday and then she watched me play on Friday. I made a great play during the game, intercepting a tipped pass and running it back for a touchdown. That play earned me a blowjob, which my girlfriend happily gave me on the drive back to her house.

The next night Becky cancelled our date. She said that she and her girlfriends were meeting her friend Heidi's aunt at her house in Baytown. She apologized but said that it was a last-minute girl's night and asked if I would be okay cancelling. I said I was.

I decided to call the woman from the adult store, but it went to voicemail. I left a message and my number. She eventually called back but apologized, saying that she had to work a double shift. In the end, I met up with the guys and had a few beers that someone had stolen out of their parents' outside fridge. I got home a little after midnight, finding my parents watching the end of some movie.

Part way through the school week, I was working on my chemistry homework and college applications when the unexpected happened. It was almost eleven in the evening when my phone chimed: David...I know you are awake. Please come to my office. The text message was from my mother.

I wondered what Mom wanted so late in the evening and why she didn't just come up to my room on her way to bed. I didn't think too much about it as I pulled on a t-shirt, shorts, and sandals. I went downstairs and into the garage.

The door to Mom's office was closed, so I knocked. My mother said to come in, so I turned the knob and walked in. "Hi, Mom, you wanted to see me?" She had a serious look on her face, not her usual warm smile.

I immediately wondered what I could have done wrong. She didn't know that I'd been out drinking with my friends last weekend. It had been more than a week since I'd last visited the adult bookstore, and I was pretty certain that I hadn't been seen or caught. I wasn't in trouble at school.

"Have a seat, young man. We need to talk." My mother pointed to a chair.

"Okay, Mom." I took a seat in the chair and clasped my hands together.

"I waited until your father and sisters were in bed, because this may be a little uncomfortable to talk about."

Oh fuck, my mom knows, I thought to myself. I asked a million questions in my mind, and to each one I answered no. There was no way my mother could know about me and the adult bookstore.

"David, at your age things can sometimes be confusing. Young people are growing and changing in ways that they can't fully comprehend. At times their bodies do things they don't understand. Do you know what I mean?" My mom gave me a serious look that ended with a halfhearted smile.

I was totally confused by what she was saying.

"How is your relationship with Becky?" A concerned look crossed my mother's face. "I haven't seen her around lately."

"Becky and I are fine, Mom. I'm busy with football and she has soccer. She came by two weekends ago, and last weekend she went out with her friends. That's why you haven't seen her lately." It was the truth, which my mother should have known.

Then my mother asked me a question that I never thought she would ask me. She asked if Becky and I were sexually active.

I felt myself blush. I tried to deflect the question and wondered why my mother was asking that question on a Wednesday night at eleven in the evening. I tried to not answer it directly, but I said enough to give the impression that I was intimate with my girlfriend without saying that we fuck.

My mother wasn't giving up on the questions. The next one was even more shocking than the previous one. "David, are you comfortable in your own skin? Are you comfortable with who you are?"

I was totally lost with my mother's questions. First, she asks about my relationship. Then wonders if I'm sexually active. Then she asks if I'm comfortable in my own skin. I didn't know where she was going with the questions and every new question confused me even more.

"Mom, what are you asking me, because you are not making any sense?"

My mother sighed and then looked at me for a moment. I could see that something was going through her mind. There was something on the tip of her tongue that she wanted to say but didn't know how to say it. "David, I was doing laundry today. I decided to be a nice mother and put my son's clothes away. Specifically, I put your underwear and socks away."

"Thanks, Mom. I appreciate you doing that...I think." I wondered what laundry had to do with me having sex with Becky or any of the other crazy questions my mother had asked me.

"I found these in your sock drawer." My mother reached under a pile of papers and pulled out two pairs of women's panties and held them up. "I assume these are mine since I don't allow your sisters to wear them."

OH FUCK, I thought. And then, "Ah...." I couldn't say anything else.

My mother looked at me. "David, are you gay?"

"No!" I almost screamed at my mother.

"Do you wear these?" My mother held her panties up between us.

"No, Mom," I said loudly.

She looked at me, waiting another second before she spoke. "Then tell me, young man, why I found my panties in your sock drawer?" The tone of her voice started to change.

As I looked at her, a million things raced through my mind. I could see my mother getting angrier as she waited for me to answer. The blood was starting to pool in her cheeks and forehead. I don't recall seeing my mom like this in a few years. "I'd prefer not to say, Mom." I hoped that my mother would leave it at that.

"No, you don't get to stay silent on this one. I want to know why in the fuck you have my panties in your sock drawer." My mother was pissed.

I tried to recall the last time I'd heard her cuss in our house. It may have been a few years back when she burned her hand on the gas range while making fajitas, and even then, she'd only said, "Shit." I couldn't recall the last time I'd heard my mother drop the "F-bomb" in the house, let alone cuss at one of her children.

"Tell me right now, mister, or I'm marching upstairs to wake up your father," Mom said. "I'm certain that he would love to hear about this, and then you can explain to him why you have my panties in your sock drawer."

In all of the years of growing up in my family, I recall several times where my mother had threatened to tell our father on me or my sisters. In each case, my mother gave us one warning and then she actually told our dad. I didn't want my father asking hard questions about the panties. I was quickly thinking of a lie that I could tell both of them to explain why I had my mom's panties in a sock drawer. Each lie didn't look that much better than the truth.

"Well?" My mother was getting to the point where she was likely to get up, grab me by the hand, and pull me upstairs to my sleeping father.

"I can explain, Mom." I'd resigned myself to coming clean and telling her the truth. In a millisecond, I realized my opportunities to fuck her and her MILF friends was coming to an end. "Can you give me one minute to explain? I have to go up to my room. I promise to be right back."

I must have looked pitiful as I pleaded for a few minutes' reprieve from telling my father about the panties. "Fine." My mother still looked pissed.

As quickly and quietly as I could, I jogged from mom's office into the house. I took the stairs two at a time as I climbed up to my room. Pulling open my desk drawer, I fished around in the back until I found the invitation given to me several weeks back. My hand shook as I pulled it out of the desk. I wondered if it was too late to make up a lie.

Entering my mother's office a second time, I didn't bother knocking. I had the card in my hand.