The Invitation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go slow, sweetheart. I want to feel every glorious inch of your cock." My mother nodded her head at me.

I'd fucked my mother before, so she knew what my cock felt like. Somehow, she was expecting this experience to be different. I looked down as I positioned my swollen helmet at her opening. That's when I felt two fingers under my chin and heard my mother tell me to look her in the eyes. I did just that as I slid the first few inches of my dick into her. I felt the warm embrace of my mother's pussy.

"Mmmmmm," My mother moaned loudly.

"Oh FUCK." I'd longed to call out how great it felt at the adult store but didn't out of fear of being caught. That no longer concerned me. I pushed deeper into my mother, unprotected. Her body arched to meet my thick cock as she moaned and cried out for more of my dick. I pushed deeper into her, knowing that she could and would take more of me. I leaned forward, pushing my dick all the way into her pussy and then leaned forward to kiss her.

"Mmmmm," my mother moaned as I slowly started pumping in and out of her pussy. Our kiss continued as I felt my mother's pussy contract around my cock. "Oh...Oh!" she moaned, breaking off our kiss.

I looked down and my mother's tits and watched them bounce up and down in time with my pounding. I leaned forward, taking a nipple into my mouth as I stroked my dick in and out.

"Oh my God! Oh yeah!" Mom moaned as I bit her nipple.

I eventually let go of her nipple and got up again on my hands and knees with my dick still half buried in her wet pussy. I started pumping in out and out of my mother faster.

"OH FUCK," she screamed.

I pumped in and out, setting a deliberate rhythm that saw my dick buried balls deep in my mom and then coming out until the head of it almost escaped the fleshy grasps of her pussy.

The sounds of moans filled the hotel room along with the growing smell of musk. "OH, FUCKING CHRIST," my mother called out as her pussy spasmed around my dick. My mother grabbed my ass and kept pulling me in and out of her faster and faster. "FUUUUUCK," my mother called out.

My breathing was starting to get heavy and my mother rolled me to her left side and over her leg. My cock escaped the fleshy captivity of her pussy as I rolled onto my back, dick pointing straight up at the off-white ceiling of the hotel room.

My mother swung her leg over me, crouching inches from my flesh rod. Warm hands grabbed the slick pole, positioning it at the opening of my mother's pussy. "Let Mommy do the work." As she said the word 'Mommy,' she sank down onto my shaft, taking more than nine inches of it.

My brain was swimming with the sensation of her pussy engulfing my dick and her open acknowledgement of our mother and son relationship. While I was having a hard time believing that I was naked and in a hotel room balls deep in my own mother, what came next blew my mind.

My mother leaned back, placing her hand on my legs, pinning them to the bed. Then she spread her legs and placed her feet between my hips and armpits. I could see my dick buried in her bald pussy. My mother started riding my cock, contracting her abs and rising about three fourths of the length of my cock before plunging back down to the base.

"OH FUCK, MOM." I watched as my mother gave me a porn movie view of her fucking my cock.

My mother smiled at me. At first, the pace of her riding me was leisurely, while she told me how good my cock made her feel. Actually, she said that my cock was making 'Mommy' feel so good. It was intoxicating to hear my mother acknowledge our relationship and how good it felt fucking me. Her paced quickened and I could tell that she was getting close again. "FUCCCCK, BABY!" my mother cried out again.

This time it felt as if her whole pussy was clenching my cock. I noticed that white cream leaked from her pussy and coated my cock. I could hear my mother's labored breathing in between her moans of pleasure. My mother leaned forward and collapsed onto my chest as her pussy continued to spasm around my cock.

I knew it was my turn to do the hard work, so I rolled my mother onto her tummy and climbed off her. She knew what to do. She got up on her elbows and knees, spreading her legs and presenting her tight ass. I could see her little brown hole, perched right above her dripping pussy. As I got into position, rubbing my cock along her wet slit, I wondered if my mom is into anal sex. The curiosities of a young man soon passed as I leaned forward and pushed my dick into my mother.

I'd spent weeks wondering what my Mom looked like from behind as I fucked her through the glory hole, and the sight in front of me was even better than I'd imagined. I spread my mother's small ass cheeks apart, exposing her butthole and her tight pussy wrapped around my slick rod. Not only was her pussy bald, her asshole was equally void of hair.

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting in and out of her. The sound of flesh slapping together filled the room as my mother bent forward grabbing the bed comforter.

"OOOOHHHH FUCK," my mother cried out as I picked up the tempo of my thrusts. "Uuuu...Yes." Crying out again, my mother encouraged me to fuck her harder.

I thrust in and out. The sounds of skin slapping was soon accentuated by the additional sounds of wetness as my mother orgasmed again. I looked down to see a sheen across my crotch and a small dark spot on the bed comforter. The white cum from my mother was now on the bed and my leg.

"FUCK MOMMY HARDER AND FASTER." The cries of my mother were intoxicating.

I pushed in and out of my mother faster.

"MOMMY NEEDS YOUR BIG FUCKING DICK." My mother looked up at me over her shoulder.

The sounds of my mother's pleas flicked a switch in my brain. Soon, I was fucking her pussy with reckless abandonment. I didn't care anymore about being timid while fucking my mother. I felt an urgent need to bury my dick into her until the root of my shaft was pounding her swollen clit.

For her part, all my mother could do was grab the comforter and moan, "Oh Fuck," over and over again as I pounded her pussy. I knew I was getting close and my mother sensed it. Her pussy contracted again with another orgasm. "FASTER, BABY. FUCK MOMMY FASTER!"

I did just that. I pounded my mother's dripping hole as my balls swelled. She was calling out again when she said 'Mommy,' the dam broke — I pushed into her and grunted as the first stream of hot seed shot deep into her.

"FUCCCCK," we both said at the same time.

Another thrust sent a second stream of white-hot seed into my mother's hole. This was followed by a third and a fourth thrust into her, each with more cum. I unleashed four more streams of seed into her.

My mother just moaned and begged for more with each thrust and stream of seed shot into her.

I was just catching my breath when my mother pulled herself off my cock. She spun around, taking my cum-coated dick into her mouth. Looking down, I watched this mother of three lick her own son's cum from his dick. I couldn't close my eyes — I couldn't even blink. I needed to watch as my mother's broad tongue licked from the bottom of my shaft to the sensitive tip of my purple helmet. Each time she got to the top, she swallowed whatever cum had made it into her mouth.

"We're not done yet, baby. Mommy knows you have more for her."

My mother kept licking my cock until only her saliva covered my dick. I was amazed as she licked me clean and then started trying to deep throat me again. My mother's hourglass waist and beautiful ass rocked back and forth as she sucked my cock.

I seriously considered sticking my finger in my mother's asshole but decided that grabbing her head would be a better idea. I'd watched it in porn, but it felt so much hotter and nastier as I grabbed my mother's head and started thrusting into her mouth like I'd just done to her pussy.

"Uggg, Uggg, Uggg." Saliva dripped down my mother's mouth as she uttered unrecognizable words.

I just kept fucking my mother's face and watching the tangle of her blonde hair cascade over my still swollen dick. My mother's warm hands felt good on my balls as she kneaded them like a baker would do with bread dough. "Take my cock, Mom." I couldn't believe I said it. I'd heard the line watching porn and it sounded hot and corny at the same time.

My mother responded with more, "Ugg, Ugg, Ugg."

I must have fucked my mother's face for at least a couple of minutes. Eventually she pushed me away. "I need your cock in me again, David." My mother repositioned herself on the bed and told me to spoon her from behind.

I soon found myself spooning my mother and ramming my cock back into her cum-drenched pussy. The combined cum from the two of us made it easy to slide deep into her. I thrust the full length of my shaft into her in one swift motion.

"Oh fuck, baby. Your dick feels so good in Mommy."

I'd never really fucked a girl while spooning so it took me a moment or two to figure out the rhythm. As I was trying to learn, my mother turned her head and leaned back, wanting a kiss. Our mouths met and a deep kiss accompanied the deep dicking I was giving my mother.

"Mmmmmm," my mother moaned into my mouth once I'd figured out my rhythm.

I wrapped my left arm under my mother, grabbing her tit in a bear hug. The other hand found her hip and grabbed on for leverage. I thrust in and out, grabbing her body. "Fuck, this feels great," I said over my mother's moans.

"Of fuck! Oh Fuck! OH FUCK!" My mother cried out again as another orgasm erupted from the depths of her pussy. She begged me to keep going, to fuck through her orgasm. My mother grabbed that back of my head and cried out for me to go faster and harder.

We stayed in that position for what seemed like an eternity before my mother rolled me onto my back and mounted me.

I looked up at my mother, as her blonde hair hung around her face. I reached up, pulling the hair from her face and saw that her eyes were closed. She was single mindedly focused on riding my cock.

"FUCK. FUCK. FUCK." My mother said it over and over again.

I grabbed her hips and helped keep the rhythm. I'd lost all sense of time and focused on the feeling of my dick buried in my mother's dripping wet hole.

She swore to the almighty through several orgasms and then, "FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK!" My mother' body shook like never before and her arms gave out and she collapsed onto my chest. Her pussy gripped my cock as wave after wave of spasms rippled through her body.

She rolled off of me and barely had the energy to pull me onto her. "Keep...," she was out of breath, "...fucking me."

She really didn't have the arm strength, so I pulled myself on top of my mother. Hands grabbed the back of my head and I found myself being pulled into a deep kiss. I thrust up into my mother's fuck hole and her back arched again as she moaned into my mouth.

She begged for me to fill her again. "Cum in Mommy."

I thrust deep and long into my mother, feeling her pussy gripping me again. I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock in and out of her.

"Fuck Mommy, baby!" My mother cried out again and again that she needed my cum.

I'd lasted longer than the previous time, surprised I still had the strength. The tightness in my balls and the tingling that comes with it signaled that I was close. "I'm going to cum, Mom."

I anticipated my mother would want me to pull out, but she grabbed my hips to help me thrust in and out of her. Pulling out was not an option as the pace of my thrusts increased. There was no turning back and we both knew it.

"FUCKKKK!" My mother cried out as she felt my final thrust erupt in a torrent of incestuous seed.

I didn't cry out like her, but I grunted with each thrust and shot a rope of seed deep into my mother. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me into her with each thrust and ejaculation. Like before, I pumped several blasts of seed deep into my mother.

Mom looked up at me. "Good boy."

We were both panting pretty hard when I finally rolled off of her. As I lay on my back looking up at the ceiling, I realized that I'd just knowingly fucked my own mother — and she just knowingly fucked her son — and we'd both enjoyed it.

I felt the warmth of her breasts and the nylons of her legs against my bare skin as she curled up next to me. It amazed me that somehow during the past hour, I'd not finished stripping my mother out of her lingerie or her heels.

"Did you enjoy that, sweetheart?" My mother looked at me with her blue eyes and smiled.

"Yeah, Mom...." I looked at her for a moment and then answered. "I did."

We looked at each other and then she leaned forward and kissed me again. I wondered what was going through my mother's mind. Was she thinking the same thing I was thinking? I don't know what she was thinking, but I definitely wanted to know when I would be able to fuck her next.

"You know this doesn't have to be a one-time thing. You can fuck Mommy again if you want."

Oh my God, I thought to myself, my mother is thinking the same thing as me. The possibilities ran through my head at the speed of light. "Sure, Mom, I'd love to do it again." I kissed my mother again.

"You know we have to be careful. We can't let the rest of the family find out." It was the first concerning look from my mother since I'd walked into the hotel room.

"Yes, Mom." I shook my head as I said it.

"And it doesn't get you out of your chores. Just because you made Mommy cum doesn't mean you get to slack on your chores."

We both looked at each other and chuckled for a good moment. Eventually, we both climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom to get cleaned up. That's when I noticed the travel suitcase. My mother must have hidden it in her SUV before leaving for the evening.

"I need to take a shower and you need to head home. Make certain you get home before your curfew. You don't need to be getting any grief from your dad or your sisters." My mother had returned to her matronly role.

"Sure, Mom." I kissed her one more time. I watched as she turned on the water for the shower. I walked back into the room and put on my clothes. I grabbed my keys and said goodbye before heading out the door. As I walked out into the hallway, I smiled to myself knowing that this would not be the last time I'd fuck my mother.

****

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this story. I love hearing from folks, so please leave a comment if you enjoyed it.

If this story didn't meet your expectations, I'm always open to constructive recommendations. If your comments are rude or derogatory, understand that I will remove them. Significant errors in grammar can be directed to my email through the author contact page. If I do get an email, I will investigate it and submit a correction sometime in the future.