The Invitation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing the door behind me, I could see my mother's mood had not improved during the two minutes that I was gone. In fact, her face had turned an even darker shade of red. "Well, young man, what do you have to say for yourself now? What was so important that you had to run out? I want you to tell me why you have my panties." My mother folded her arms as she sat in her desk chair.

My voice kind of cracked. "You gave them to me, Mom."

"What?" She looked at me.

"I said, you gave the panties to me, Mom." This time my voice was more certain.

"I did no such thing, young man. Why would I give you my panties? Are you losing your mind?"

I couldn't tell if my mother was serious with the last questions. "No, Mom, I'm not losing my mind. Yes, you did. You gave me your panties." I held up the printed invitation.

My mother looked at it and didn't say anything.

"Technically, you didn't give them to me. You tied them around my cock before fucking me through a hole in the wall."

The blood drained from my mother's face as she looked closer at the invitation. My mother's voice cracked as she asked me to hand it to her. I didn't want to lose my ticket to MILF pussy, but I handed it to my mom anyway. She looked at the invitation, turning it over to see the instructions and the stall number.

"One of your friends gave it to me in the grocery store. I went there after football practice for food and that's when I met her." My words trailed off.

My mother stared at the card in her right hand. She held up her panties in her left hand. Her head went back and forth, looking at the invitation and looking at the panties. "You have two pairs...." That is all my mother said before looking up at me.

"Yeah." I probably shouldn't have smiled at her, but I did. "Mom, Iā€”"

"Get out!" My mother looked like she was about ready to cry.

Her anger passed and it appeared that she was in shock. She mumbled twice more for me to leave her office. I didn't want to, but I could quickly see her mood was starting to change so I walked out the door.

In my room, I wondered what I'd just done. Had I ruined my relationship with my mother? My mind raced for hours as I pondered what had transpired in my mom's office. It was a little after one in the morning when I heard her quietly open my door and look in on me. I pretended to be asleep. I wondered if she'd spent the last few hours crying in her office. It was a little after two when I finally fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, groggy from having slept only four hours. I walked into the kitchen and found my sisters and mother in the kitchen. I grabbed my car keys, only making eye contact with my mother briefly. She turned away. I said that I would grab some coffee on the way to school because I was late for an early meeting with a few classmates to go over a history paper. My mother mumbled something to me and then I walked out of the door.

School was next to impossible to stay focused on. The history teacher had to ask me a question three times before I finally acknowledged her. Becky texted me to meet her for lunch, but I said that I had to do something in the library. In reality, I just sat in the corner of the library recalling what had happened the previous night.

It didn't get much better when I got home from practice. Mom was in the kitchen. She barely looked at me as I grabbed a bite to eat before dinner. I went up to my room and pulled out my homework. I was deep into a chemistry problem when my dad knocked and stuck his head into my bedroom. "Dinner is ready." Dad looked at me.

I told my father that I wasn't hungry and that I had homework that I needed to finish. We chatted for a moment and I assured him that I was feeling well. In the end, I avoided eating with my family and finished my homework. I even started a project that I normally would have procrastinated starting for at least two more weeks. I got about halfway through it when I finally felt tired enough to head off to bed.

I woke up Friday with a rumble in my empty stomach. Again, I avoided my mother and sisters in the kitchen, but as I left for school, "I'll see you at the game tonight." It was my mother. She gave me the briefest smile and then turned away from me.

I didn't know how to acknowledge my mother's comment. "Yeah," I said, and then walked out the door.

Like the day before, I barely paid attention in school. However, once I was on the football field, my brain started to function properly. We won and my parents met me in the parking lot afterward. Dad was really excited about the game and my mother congratulated me. I don't know if my dad sensed it, the tension between mom and me. It was the longest conversation we'd had since the night in her office.

I walked into the locker room, sweaty and dirty. We'd beaten the other team by twenty-one points, but it didn't feel the same. Becky offered me a blowjob on the way back to her house, but I declined. I told her that I was tired and needed to go back home to sleep. I asked her if we could put it off until Saturday night. She kissed me and said that I'd better promise to fuck her instead, since her folks were going to be out of town, and she'd have the house to herself.

I fucked Becky the next evening, but it felt off. I made her cum, but I just didn't have the same enthusiasm that I'd previously had. I know it was wrong, but I thought about my mother as we laid there on Becky's bed, cuddling after we finished. My parents had gone out, saying they were going dancing. I decided that I'd miss my curfew, so I laid with Becky until after midnight and then eventually went home.

The next two weeks were much like the previous week. My mother and I both seemed to find ways to avoid each other. It wasn't until that Saturday evening that my mother finally spoke to me. "David, give me your keys." Mom held out her hand.

I was confused. "What?"

"Give me your keys, young man." She still held out her hand.

I handed my mother my car keys.

"You are grounded for the night." My mother put my keys in her purse.

"What did I do, Mom?"

By this time my sisters had come downstairs. My mother chatted with them for a minute, until both left. My father had left about thirty minutes before, so Mom and I were the only ones still in the house. "You didn't do anything yet. That's why I'm taking your keys. My friends and I are going out and you are staying home." My mother turned on her heels and walked out the door.

Anger washed over me. Why am I being punished? I thought to myself. I stewed for a minute and then realized. It had been four weeks since I last fucked my mother. I guess she must be headed to get some young dick at the adult bookstore, and she didn't want me making an unannounced appearance.

I was supposed to pick Becky up for a date so I ended up texting her that my truck wouldn't start and asked her if she could pick me up instead. In reality, it hadn't occurred to me that my mother might continue to go to the adult bookstore now that her secret was known to someone else.

Sunday was different, my mother actually smiled at me and said hello when I walked into the kitchen. She walked over to her purse and pulled out my car keys and placed them on the counter. I accepted her offer to make me and my sisters waffles. In hindsight, Sunday morning was a turning point because things seemed to return to a near state of normalcy at our house.

***

It was late on a Tuesday evening and everyone else in the house was in bed. I'd finished up my chemistry homework and I was in bed too, stroking my cock while watching porn when my phone chimed: David, come to my office! The text message was from my mom.

I hadn't been back to her office in more than three weeks. I kind of panicked, since my dick was rock solid and there was no hiding it. The text message from my Mom sent a shiver down my spine and straight to the base of my dick. It wasn't going soft anytime soon, so I put on some shorts and resigned myself to the fact that my mom was going to see a bulge in my clothes.

I knocked on the door of her office and my mom told me to come in. I walked in and found her sitting by her computer. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a sports bra. I remember her saying something about going to the gym after dinner. I immediately noticed the tops of her breasts. I didn't think it could happen, but my dick got harder looking at her sitting there in her office chair.

"We haven't talked much lately." Mom looked at me and smiled.

"I know."

"It's been a little awkward around the house. I think it will help if we talk a little. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, Mom."

My mother smiled at me. "Can I ask you a question? When did you first figure out it was me?"

"The first time I went there. The porn movie playing in the stall was a little loud, but I thought I heard a familiar voice."

My mom gave me an inquisitive look.

"Well, I'd just started fucking you and someone said your name and said that you shouldn't bring home a pussy full of cum to Dad. You cried out when I thrust into you and that's when I recognized your voice."

My mother blushed. "Why did you keep fucking me?"

"You're beautiful, Mom, and your pussy felt so good."

My mother thanked me for the compliment. She stared at me and I could feel her eyes undressing me, or at least that's what my dick told me. "Why did you keep my panties?"

I explained that I freaked out about getting caught, so I left as soon as I'd cum inside her. I told her that I didn't realize that I still had the panties wrapped around my cock until I got home. I confessed to being scared about being caught if I put them in the dirty laundry basket. As for the invitation, I told her that I just hid it in the back of my desk.

Then she asked about the second pair and why I came back to the store knowing that I was fucking my own mother. She seemed surprised when I told her that I knew about her and the PTA president and that there were four women there. "I guess that I wanted to fuck you and your friends. You are a MILF"

There, I finally confessed that I wanted to fuck my own mother. "I would have gotten three pairs of your panties, but the black kid got one pair."

My mother looked genuinely surprised again. "You saw the black kid?"

"Yeah, I did. I guess you have a thing for young guys with big dicks."

My mother couldn't help it. Her vision locked straight onto my crotch. The smile that came across her face was involuntary, but I could tell it was because she'd seen my hardon. "Yes, David. I do like big dicks."

"So, how do you decide who gets your panties?"

"Normally, I will fuck a young guy at the booth if he is at least eight inches long. If there is more than one guy that big, I tie my panties around the biggest one, as a souvenir.

I watched my mom fidget in her chair as we chatted. It was hard not to stare at her tits because her nipples were sticking out. My cock began to ache, as it needed relief. "Mom, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, sweetheart." Her voice rang in my ear. It was as if my mother was no longer mad at me for fucking her.

"Are you cheating on Dad?" I instantly wanted to take it back.

My mother looked at me for a moment as she contemplated what to say next. "No. I'm not cheating on your dad. He knows all about this." She smiled at me.

I didn't believe my mom at first. I wondered how my Dad would be okay with other men fucking her. I could see hesitation in her eyes, like there was something else she wanted to say.

"And when Dad tells you and your sisters that he's going to play poker, it's a lie. Your father and his friends are fucking a couple of young women."

My mother didn't say anything for a minute. The silence was a little awkward as I felt my dick getting even harder. I needed to move it, since it was now starting to poke out straight from my shorts. I could definitely tell my mom could see it because she was staring at it.

"Your father and I are swingers. We also go to clubs where was can watch each other having sex with people we meet." Again, my mother left a silence as she let me process what she said.

"Do you have sex with women as well?" The question came out slightly louder than I'd been thinking it in my head.

My mother said yes, and then smiled at me. She told me that when my parents had gone out 'dancing' a few weeks before, they actually went to a swinger's party. "David...." My mother stopped for a second. "Are you hard?" She kind of licked her lips when she asked me the question.

I shook my head yes, as words refused to leave my mouth.

My mother bit her lip. "Can I see it, please?"

Holy FUCK, I thought to myself. My mother wants to see my dick.

I was just about to pull out my dick and when I stopped. My mother has seen my dick multiple times, and I realized that I haven't seen any naked parts of her. "I will, Mom, but you have to show me your tits first." I could have asked to see her naked, but I thought that I shouldn't press my luck.

My mother looked at me for a moment and contemplated what she should do. Ten seconds passed and it seemed like an eternity. I was beginning to fear that she would say no. Then she crossed her arms and hooked her thumbs under the lower part of her sports bra and pulled it over her head. Out popped the most beautiful breasts. They were perfectly round, like two honeydew melons attached to her thin frame.

Mom smiled at me. "Do you like them?"

"Yeah, Mom, I do." I damn near blew my load right there in my shorts. I don't know why I asked, but my mother confirmed that she had implants put in after my youngest sister was born. I must have been about seven at the time, so I wouldn't have noticed the change.

"Take your shirt off, sweetheart, and show me your cock." My mother's voice rang in my ears.

I wondered why she wanted me to take off my shirt, but I didn't care enough to ask. I pulled it off and my mother complimented me on how much I'd grown since turning eighteen and hitting the gym harder for football. The next part was a little awkward. I didn't know if I should pull out my cock or pull my shorts down to my knees and let it hang out. I opted for pulling my shorts away from my body to free my cock and then pulling them all the way down to the floor.

As I stood up, an audible gasp escaped my mother's lips. I heard my mother purr. "Do you know how big it is?" Her blue eyes were locked on my dick.

"It's more than nine and a half inches." I'd measured it using a ruler a few weeks back, after mom fucked the black kid.

"Grab the base of it, honey. Mommy wants to see if you can wrap your hand all the way around it." Again, my mother bit her lip.

As instructed, I grabbed my cock. My hand felt good on the base of it. I tried to wrap my hands around it but couldn't. I thought about starting to jerk it off in front of my mother, but I didn't. I was hoping to bury my cock in her right there across her desk.

"I bet that Becky likes that." My mom said it more as a statement rather than a question.

"Yeah." I realized that I just confessed to having sex with my girlfriend.

My mother kind of laughed. "So, I guess that I didn't take my son's virginity."

I wanted nothing more at that moment than to pull off my mother's shorts and ram my cock deep into her. My mother looked at me for a moment. Then she stared at my cock and then looked back at my face. I was wondering if she was thinking the same thing as me.

"Well...you better put that thing a way and head back up to bed. I have a feeling you're going to need to jerk that off before you'll be able to sleep."

I felt like my Mom had kicked me. I stood there for a second, looking at my mom. I so desperately wanted to shove my dick in her mouth. In the end, I grabbed my shorts and pulled them up. As I pulled on my t-shirt, my mother just sat topless in her desk chair. My sad face didn't get her to change her mind, so I said good night and headed out of her office.

I was back in my room and naked. I didn't need to look at porn ā€” I closed my eyes and recalled the sight of my topless mother. In no time, I was shooting my load into my t-shirt while thinking about fucking her.

After the evening in the office, things definitively returned to normal around our house. All except for me stroking my cock every night while thinking about Mom's tits. The football game that weekend was away, so my parents were not able to make the game. My youngest sister had some type of dance recital, so I told Mom and Dad that it would be okay if they missed it.

Good thing they didn't come, because it gave me the chance to drive Becky home after I showered at the school. We ended up at our secluded spot and soon I was buried deep in my girlfriend. I hate to admit it, but when I closed my eyes and thought about fucking my mom, I pulled out and blew my load in my girlfriend's mouth.

It may have been the start of Fall but that didn't mean the weather in Houston changed. The sun was getting hot as I finished mowing the lawn on Saturday. It was just after ten in the morning. I figured that I'd take a shower and head out with the guys to grab some lunch. I was supposed to meet Becky at the mall later in the afternoon to go to the movies.

I'd finished putting the mower away and stopped by the kitchen on the way to my room. Grabbing a sports drink, I gulped it down in less than a minute. I thought about making myself a sandwich but realized that I'd be late if I didn't take a shower. The house was quiet since Dad had been called away to a job out in one of the exploration fields. I figured my mom was in her office since I saw her there last. My sisters had disappeared some time ago, likely heading out with their friends.

I grabbed a towel and dropped my dirty clothes in the hamper. I was in the shower for a few minutes, when I thought about stroking my cock. I'd had sex the night before with Becky, but I was thinking about my mom while fucking my girlfriend. I really wanted to stroke my cock, but realized I'd be late if I didn't get moving. Turning the handle in the shower, the warm water stopped flowing and the sounds of the last dribbles filled the shower stall. It took a minute or so to finish drying off and wrapping the towel around my waist.

As there was no one in the house, I didn't worry about walking to my room with only a towel wrapped around my waist. Dropping the towel, I walked to my dresser and grabbed a pair of underwear. As I pulled on my underwear, I looked towards my desk for a clean shirt. There it was, sitting on my desk ā€” the cream-colored paper with black ink.

Picking up the card, I noticed that it was handwritten, but on the same cardstock that the invitation to the glory hole was printed on. The handwriting belonged to my mother. On the card was an address, a time, and instructions to text her when I arrived. Blood started flowing and my dick got hard as I pondered what I'd found in my room. It wasn't there when I left for the shower, so my mother must have snuck into my room.

The next several hours were difficult to say the least. Lunch with the guys went all right. We met at the mall and talked about the football game the night before and what we had planned for the rest of the weekend. My friend Tyler said that he'd hooked up with one of the cheerleaders from a rival school and was going out with her again tonight.

I mentioned something about going out with Becky to see a movie. I got the normal amount of harassment from my single friends. I told them that at least I'm getting laid every now and then.

Josh then joked that when he wants to get laid, he calls my mother. All the guys laughed at me.

I'd grown up playing football with Josh, so I'd seen him naked in the shower before. I knew for a fact his dick was too small for my mother. "Josh, no way my mom fucks you. She doesn't wear glasses so how in the hell would she find your microscopic dick." All of my friends busted up laughing as I threw a couple of fries as Josh.