The Invitation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We probably talked for more than an hour about school, sports, and girls. It was about two in the afternoon when I headed off to meet Becky at the movie theater. We'd decided an afternoon movie would be our date for the weekend since my girlfriend had to go to her younger brother's birthday party with her grandparents. "Hey, stud." It was followed by a kiss from my girlfriend.

"You look hot." She was wearing a skirt and a tank top.

We chatted for a few minutes as we bought tickets for the movie. Becky held up a shopping bag, stating that she'd bought her younger brother some video game for his birthday. I asked her which game and she said some football game. After looking at the game, I mentioned that it was a good one.

We grabbed some popcorn and drinks and headed into the theater. As we waited for the movie, we chatted and kissed a little bit. The theater was about half full, so I was pretty certain I wasn't going to get a blowjob during the movie. Becky had given me one once, a few months back when we went to a late show of a movie that wasn't very popular. That night the theater had been empty enough that she gave me a quick blowjob. But today, nothing cool like that was going to happen in the middle of the afternoon.

The movie lasted about two hours with the previews. Becky and I held hands throughout the movie, but I really wasn't paying attention. I started thinking about the invitation I'd found on my desk and what my mother might be planning. That's when I started getting hard again, and Becky noticed. I lied when I told her that I was thinking about fucking her the night before. She kissed me and patted the bulge in my shorts and finished watching the movie.

It was a little after six when I got home to find Mom and my sisters sitting around the dinner table. My sisters were talking about going out and Mom was saying that she was going to meet up with her friends to drink wine. "David, what are you planning to do tonight?" I was lost in thought and didn't hear my mother, so she repeated the question.

"I'm...I'm meeting up with the guys." I could feel my dick start to stiffen.

"Okay...just make certain you get back before your curfew. You missed it last night." My mother smiled at me and my sisters.

My sisters started giving my crap about missing curfew, until my mother chided both of them for missing it the previous week. Dinner lasted a little while longer. It was hard to concentrate, as I kept wondering what was going to happen later in the evening. I finished my dinner and headed up to my room.

I was going to play a video game but decided that I wanted to watch a movie downstairs. I figured that it would be a good idea if my sisters saw me after Mom headed out. In hindsight, I was just being paranoid since they'd have no reason to suspect that I'd be meeting her later.

It was a little after seven that evening when my sisters and Mom came down the stairs together. My sisters were chatting with my mom about going to meet up with their friends. The doorbell rang shortly after that and soon my youngest sister was leaving.

I couldn't help wondering what my mother was planning, since she was dressed in a knee-length skirt, top, and no heels. My oldest sister looked sluttier than my mom, wearing a pair of short heels and a black dress.

"You two don't miss your curfew tonight." My mother gave us both a stern look and said that she will be back about one in the morning since she and her friends were going out.

My sister and mother each grabbed their purses and left at the same time. I watched through the window as each got into their cars and drove away. I could feel my dick getting harder as I thought about the invitation my mother had left in my room.

I'd looked up the address and knew that it would take me about thirty minutes to get there. My mother's note said to meet her there at half past eight, so I had less than an hour to ponder what was going to happen. It seemed like time stopped as I watched the clock on the living room wall. At one point, I could have sworn that the hands of the clock started going in the other direction.

I decided to take a shower, which wasted nearly twenty minutes. It took all of my willpower to not stroke my cock while thinking about my mother. As I sat in the living room, wearing a clean pair of shorts and a polo shirt, I wondered if I should wear something different. I thought about it and in the end decided that this would be fine. The outfit my mom was wearing was casual, so I figured that it would be okay. Time passed as slow as my English class, but eventually the clock chimed eight.

Grabbing my keys, wallet, and phone, I headed out to my truck. As I was getting in, our next-door neighbor stopped me to chat as she was taking out the garbage. I heard about her dog escaping the other day and the flower beds. It was as if fate had somehow decided I would not be able to meet my mother. She must have chatted with me for at least five minutes.

Finally, I was able to break free from the neighbor, and the wheels of my truck sounded louder as they headed off to the rendezvous. The directions from the phone lead me west, the direction of the adult bookstore. Thoughts raced through my mind as I wondered if there was some other seedy location my mother might be asking me to visit. In the end, it turned out that the directions led me to a hotel.

I pulled into the parking lot, turning off the ignition and picking up my phone. I tapped out a message to my mother, telling her I'd arrived. I hit the send button and waited.

My dick got harder with each second that passed. Would this encounter be just Mom and me? Was I being brought to the hotel to fuck one or more of her friends? Time passed.

My phone chimed: Go into the lobby and walk to the elevators on the left. Floor 8...room 810.

I couldn't help but smile. Hot blood coursed through my veins and filled my dick until it was hard as a steel rod. The truck door opened on a hot and humid night in Houston. The sounds of the nearby traffic filled the air as I walked towards the front door.

A smile to the woman working behind the counter was part of the act. I pretended like I belonged there, hoping that she wouldn't question who I was. The elevator took forever to arrive after the button was pushed recalling it to the ground floor. I imagined my mother waiting for me. I wondered if any of her friends were going to be there and what would happen if they were. Luckily, no one else wanted to go up the elevator, so I didn't have to find a way to hide the tent in my shorts.

The doors of the elevator opened to the eighth floor and I stepped out. Turning the right, I walked down the hallway, passing rooms as I went. My heart was beating in my chest as I came closer to the room.

The brown door stood before me, the number 810 etched into a frosted glass plate next to the door. I wondered what lay on the other side of the door. At that moment, I was scared what would happen but not scared enough to walk back to my truck.

The knock on the door was a little louder than I expected. The hallway was quiet, so knuckles wrapping on the door echoed. I held my breath and waited for the door to open. When it finally did, my mother's face was on the other side, her body hidden behind the door. I immediately noticed that she'd done her hair and make-up since leaving the house. "Come in, sweetheart." My mother winked at me as she beckoned me to come in.

The room was a standard hotel room with a large king-sized bed against one wall. Opposite the wall was a couch and by the window was a desk. I immediately noticed that there wasn't anyone else in the room, unless they were hiding in the bathroom. I walked in and heard the door close behind me. I turned around and my mouth fell open.

My mother was dressed in black lingerie. Breasts that I'd thought about for weeks were covered with a strappy bra that hid her nipples while showing the tops and bottoms of each breast. A garter belt held up black thigh-high nylons. Matching black lace panties barely covered her pussy. We stood eye-to-eye, since her outfit included a pair of black patent leather heels that added five inches to her height.

"Wow." It was the stupidest thing I'd said in weeks. Probably the dumbest thing I'd ever said in my life. My mother looked beautiful and that's that best I could do.

I watched my mother's hips sway as she walked into the center of the hotel room. I watched her perfect ass wiggle ever so slightly and then she turned around. She put her weight on her right leg and thrust her left hip out while putting a hand on it. At that moment, I could see my mother's flat abs and thin legs which ended with black patent leather shoes. My mouth must have hung open.

"So, what do you think?" My mother's voice rang in my ears.

"Wow, Mom." My dick strained against my underwear.

My mother lifted up her right hand and with a come-hither motion of her fingers, she pulled me on an invisible string towards her. I would have said more but I walked up to her and she wrapped her arms around me. Mom kissed my lips. It was not a motherly kiss. I felt my body being pulled into her as she kissed me and eventually slid her tongue into my mouth. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her ass.

Our tongues jockeyed with each other as my mother pulled me closer and kissed me deeper than I'd ever experienced before. She moaned as we continued to kiss. Her skin was warm in my hands as I cupped her ass, realizing how firm her body was. The kiss must have lasted for a minute, breaking once so that my mother could bite my bottom lip before kissing me again.

My mother's hands eventually found the bottom of my shirt as she broke off the kiss. Pulling the shirt over my head and off my body, my mother ran her hands along my pec muscles. She commented how big and strong I was and then kissed me again.

I could feel the warmth of my mother's skin as I was again pulled into her firm breasts as her tongue probed my mouth. My mind started to get over the shock of kissing my mother and I kissed her back. My right hand moved from her ass and found its way to her breast. I'd been thinking about her tits for days, stroking my cock in the stillness of my bedroom. Now, my hands were on her tits. They were round and firm, just like I imagined they would be.

"Mmmm," my mother moaned into my mouth as I ran my finger across her cloth-covered nipple.

The feel of fingernails across skin sent shivers to the root of my cock. My mother's hands weren't on my cheek anymore. She fumbled with my belt and the button of my shorts. Our lips parted. "Let's get these off you."

I couldn't say anything as I looked into my mother's blue eyes. She never broke our visual bridge, but somehow managed to undo the belt and the button on my shorts. They fell to the floor and pooled at my ankles. I didn't move to step out of them until she told me too. I was still too enthralled with the feel of her breasts. "Oh shit," I barked out loud.

My mother's hand was stroking the outside of my underwear, tracing the outline of my swollen cock. "This is very big, David." My mother smiled and kissed me again while stroking my cloth-covered bulge.

I started to fumble with the clasp on her bra and she broke off the kiss. She swatted my hand away, telling me there will be time for that later. The warm flesh of her mouth was again on mine. This time her hand slid between my abs and the waistband of my underwear. "Mmmmm," I moaned into my mother's mouth as her fingers tried to wrap around the base of my cock.

Mom's started to slowly jerk it up and down.

I broke our kiss. "Oh fuck, Mom!"

A hand stroked the flesh shaft protruding from my body.

"I love your big dick." My mother looked me in the eyes as she continued to stroke my shaft.

The stokes of my cock were short. Suddenly the hand gripping my member let go. "Let's get these off you." My mother put her fingers on either side of my waist, grabbing the top of my underwear. She pulled it free of my cock and pushed it down over my thighs and let go at my knees. Like my shorts, the underwear puddled at my feet.

I stepped out of my clothes at the encouragement to my mother. I kicked my shoes off and suddenly stood stark naked in a hotel room with my mother. The kissing resumed but with a twist. A twist of my mother's hand as she slowly stroked the fleshy rod in her hand. As her hand went up, she rolled the swollen helmet between her thumb and forefinger before gripping it again and stroking downwards. I was in heaven, moaning into my mother's mouth as she stroked my cock.

Her warm hand cupped my balls as her other stroked my shaft. My mother broke off our kiss long enough to compliment me on the size of my balls.

I wanted to feel her breasts, to free them from the confines of her black strappy bra. I was fumbling with the back when my mother broke off the kiss again. She looked at me and smiled as she dropped to her knees. I looked down as my mother pressed the cock against my belly. Our eyes met and I watched as she extended her tongue and licked up the underside of my shaft from the root to the tip. "OH FUCK!" I just about lost it right there.

I'd waited weeks to once again feel my mother's mouth on my cock. I'd spent countless nights wondering what it would look like to watch her take me in her mouth. I looked into her eyes as my swollen helmet parted her red lips and went into her mouth. Her hand led the way down my shaft, quickly followed by her mouth as she took about six inches of me into her mouth.

"Mmmm," my mother moaned into my cock, taking as much of me as she could. Her wet mouth went back up the length of my flesh rod, but never let the head escape.

Then I watched as more than half of my dick disappeared into my mother's mouth while she stroked my dick over and over again. I thought to myself that my mom can suck cock way better than my girlfriend. Mom looked at me, winking before she took more of my dick down her throat.

Eye contact was no longer held, as more of my dick disappeared into her mouth. I was left looking at the top of her blonde head as more of the dick in her mouth disappeared down her throat. In the end, my mother got about eight inches down her throat before she had to release me to breath.

"OH FUCK, BABY." My mother was panting. "You have such a great dick." My mother didn't wait for me to respond nor did she wipe the drool from her lips. Her mouth took my cock deep into its wet cavern as she stroked my veiny rod. She alternated between blowjob with tugging on my cock and trying to deepthroat me.

All I could say was, "Fuck." I repeated it over and over again as I watched my mother. I had a moment of clarity when I wasn't looking her into the eyes and wondered if this is how she and her friends looked on the other side of the hole in the wall. The sight of my mother was almost too much — I was about to cum.

I didn't want to because I wanted to fuck her. I grabbed her head and pulled her off my cock. "Stop, Mom, or I'll cum."

She looked up at me and smiled. "Well, we can't have that happening yet." Standing up, her lips met mine once more. She didn't bother wiping the drool from her face, so I felt the moisture on my freshly shaved face.

I pulled my mother into my grasp, wanting to free her tits from the confines of her bra. This time there was no resistance. The clasp came undone easy enough. The bra fell to the wayside as I cupped her firm breasts, bare for the first time. They felt so different compared to any breasts I'd touched in the past.

I broke off my kiss with my mother and dipped my head forward and opened my mouth. A stiff nipple was pulled into my mouth as I started to suck on it like I had all those years ago.

"MMMM! That feels good." A pair of hands grasped the hair on top of my head, pulling me into my mother's breasts.

My hand still firmly grasped my mother's taut ass, and the other hand started the journey south. Fingertips ran along the tanned skin of my mother until they crossed the black fabric of her panties and garter belt. I didn't think it possible, but I swore my dick got harder when I touched the soaked panties of my mother and started rubbing her pussy.

"Of fuck, David. That feels so good." My mother moaned as she spread her legs, giving me better access to her wet hole.

I picked up the pace, rubbing my mother's pussy in small circles as my mouth latched onto her breast. My mother moaned more and more as I must have found her swollen clit.

Suddenly, hands against my shoulder pushed me away. My mother stood back and winked at me. "Let's get more comfortable." My mother climbed up on the bed, spreading her legs.

I'd fucked enough to know that the polite thing to do is eat the pussy of the woman who just sucked your cock. I was nervous since Becky and my previous girlfriends didn't like getting their pussies eaten. I knew that my inexperience would show, so I tried to recall what I'd see in the porn that I watched recently.

Climbing onto the bed, I kissed my way up my mother's nylon-clad leg. I could smell the scent of sex coming from between her legs and it was intoxicating. I remembered that in a few porn movies, the guy started eating the woman without taking off her panties so that's what I did.

"Fuck, baby, that feels good."

I kissed the outside of her panties, smelling and tasting her musky scent. I started at the top of her pussy and worked my way down the fabric-clad mound.

My mother moaned as I tried to push my tongue into her. Her hands grabbed my hair as she moaned again. My mother's hips rocked back and forth onto my tongue. "Take my panties off, sweetheart." My mother had to say it twice more, before I finally heard her.

I propped myself up on my knees and looked into my mother's blue eyes. All I saw was pure lust. I grabbed the side of her panties and pulled them down to her knees. That's when I saw it — her completely bald pussy.

I quickly pulled her panties over her heels, throwing them over my shoulder and into the center of the hotel room. As I planted my face between her legs, my mother screamed, "OH FUCK." I started licking her like a dog drinking water from a bowl. I tried to shove my tongue as deep into her as I could. I did this for a minute or two as my mother rocked her hips against my face.

Eventually she grabbed my face and pulled me off her pussy. "Do you see the little nub of swollen skin?" My mother pulled her pussy open. "That's my clit, baby. You need to lick that."

I felt a little bit of shame, not knowing how to please my mom by eating her out. That passed in a second as her hand grabbed my head and pulled my face back to her soaked crotch. This time, my tongue found the proper spot and soon my mother's hips were rocking and she was moaning.

"Fuck, baby...this feels so good." Mom moaned more as her hands grasped my head. "Fuck," she screamed out. "OH FUCK!" my mom screamed louder.

I kept my tongue on her swollen clit, licking it with all of my might. I may have been relatively new at eating a woman out, but I seemed to be doing a great job. At least that is what I assumed from the string of expletives coming from my mother encouraging me to keep going.

"FUCCCKKKKKKK." My mother's back arched into my face, lifting her ass completely off the bed.

My mother pushed my face off her crotch. She had a glazed look in her eyes as she pulled me up along her body.

My heart began to beat even faster because I knew what was coming next. I'd dreamed about and jerked off to this very moment.

I found myself on my hands and knees with my naked mother below me. My mother spread her legs wider, allowing me to inch forward until my swollen rod was a few inches from her wet opening. I looked down at my dick as it hovered near the entrance to her pussy and then I looked down at my mother who was smiling at me.