All Comments on 'The Island: Down Where It's Wetter'

by ReturnoftheCapnCock

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice erotic chapter

A good enjoyable read even if I am unfamiliar with some of the colloquial terms.

If this is going to be a linear account of Mike’s escapades on the island, I’d suggest that you number the chapters, or are they all standalone stories that are just set in the same location? There were some minor spelling mistakes but nothing major.

I’d also like to suggest that you put a bit more info in the tags section, it’s just a list of key words relevant to each chapter. I rely on the tags quite a lot, I use them to check for my hard limits before I read a story. So for example this chapter could have had the following; m/f, erotic couplings, oral sex, redhead.

Obviously there’s nothing shocking in that list, I doubt the majority of readers on Literotica would have any problems with that content. However, when authors write about specific kinks the tags section is like a lifeline, I ALWAYS appreciate it when authors, I’m sure plenty of others do too.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Started like it was part of a series, but with no reference to a chapter number either in the title or at the start made it confusing.

ReturnoftheCapnCockReturnoftheCapnCockalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Regards to both commenters. Good points regarding chapter numbers. My apologies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous