The Island Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Our First Wedding Fuck, anal sex.
2.5k words
4
2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This afternoon we were hosting our first Island Wedding. We had two venues, one indoors, and one out. This would be an outdoor wedding. They had 6 people in their bridal party and 40 guests. In the style of medieval weddings, we had a bed set up for after the vows where the couple could be watched consummating their marriage.

The couple, having the wedding filmed, also planned to have their wedding party on lounge chairs, having sex while they fucked on the bed. We ran into a problem when they arrived, we tested everyone for STD and the six tested positive. To add to the problem, one of the members of the party, Kyle, was someone I dated and lived with during my university life, but he ditched me for someone else.

Explaining the situation, we let the couple know we would allow them for the wedding, but they would be escorted off the island following the wedding and not allowed to wander the town. I let the six know the situation, and how we were handling it for the wedding.

Before the wedding, I returned a phone call to someone who needed me to talk about Kyle. The caller stated, "I have been Kyle's benefactor for the past year. He had called and told Dennis, an eighteen-year-old who stayed with him at the Penthouse I provided Kyle, about his STDs. Dennis called me and I just got back from an emergency clinic where I found he had infected me as well. I have a team of packers boxing his and Dennis's clothing now. I am keeping all the gifts I gave him, and Dennis will be on the next trip to the Island, the locks are being changed so let him know he is not welcome back." The caller hung up after his statement.

His friend arrived and I had him tested. Infected. I took the boxes and had them stored, Dennis was put in isolation in the clinic. The doctor told me he had medicine which would clear it in five days.

Dennis was hot, about 5'9", 140 lbs., with blond hair, and blue eyes, his body looked well-defined. I felt sorry for him, but then Kyle had hurt me so I could understand the hurt. Being bi-sexual, I was turned on by this young man. And now to be put out of the home he was living in, yikes.

The wedding happened that afternoon. We had a minister on staff for weddings, we were planning on this as a regular service of Island Life, adult, sexually explicit marriages.

When the minister pronounced them man and wife, he invited everyone to join in the celebration as they consummated their marriage. The bridal party got on the lounge chairs behind the head of the bed, the ladies on their knees, doggy style, and the guys behind, sliding their dicks into the ladies as the bride and groom climbed onto the bed and began to kiss long foreplay, French kissing.

The groom climbed under her gown, slid off her tongue, and began to kiss her mount. She pulled back the gown, leaning up, watching him lick her cunt, making slight whimpering sounds. He sucked on her folds, taking them in his mouth, sucking them with his teeth pulling them back. His finger dived into her cunt, then he pulled it out, sucking her juices off his finger.

They sat at the end of the bed as the bride unzipped his pants and slid them down along with the red jockey shorts, he was wearing. She took his cock into her mouth, kissing and sucking. Grabbing his tie, she pulled his head down to her mouth and resumed French kissing.

He pulled the top of her gown down, exposing her breasts as they both stood at the end of the bed, he now alternated each of her breasts, sucking her nipples. The others fucking at the head of the bed were pretty much ignored as the guests crowded around the elevated platform to watch the couple.

Moving her onto the bed, he angled her, so her knees were up. Flipping up her gown, his pants off, his cock slid into her well-juiced cunt, siding back and forth inside as he fucked her. Pulling out, he slides three fingers into her cunt, finger fucking her as she groaned and squirted, juice shooting out of her as he pushed his cock back inside.

Grasping her breasts, she played with them while he picked up the tempo of fucking. Everyone is visible to the guests as they watch. Some of the guys could be sporting tented pants.

He moved her onto her back, lifted her legs onto his shoulder, and continued to pound into her cunt. She begged him to go faster and harder, having another orgasm as he shot his cum into her, then she pulled him out, showing to those around the bed that she was cum filled, and the marriage consummated.

They left to change in the wedding locker room, everyone was invited to enjoy the buffet and the clubs later that evening.

Five of the bridal party were taken to the locker room to change and escorted to a waiting boat to go back to the mainland. I had them take Kyle to the clinic where he was placed in isolation with his friend Dennis, giving the first dose of the treatment.

The wedding was a success, the film was posted on our subscription-based website which generated lots of calls and bookings. I postponed the orgy for the weekend, we had another cruise ship that asked to dock on Saturday, their owners wanting to check out the island. The demand of our first week has me looking at expanding the clubs and extending the docks out so we could handle four cruise ships at a time. I also had to deal with the situation of my ex-lover Kyle.

When the five days of treatment had concluded and the doctor confirmed they were clean, I had one of our hosts bring them up to my office.

"What a situation Kyle," I said as they both sat down in chairs across from my desk. You got yourself kicked out of your benefactor's penthouse and prospects might be tough. The tough part is you have Dennis drawn into your drama."

"I had no idea I had STDs." He responded.

"Well, you did. I wish things would have been different for us. To think, half of this would have been yours but you decided to leave me for someone who you are not even with."

"We could always try again," he said, hope in his eyes.

"I don't think so. I might one day fuck you again, but the plans of a lifetime together, that passed. I do want to help you out, however. I will employ you and Dennis. We pay well, provide discounted housing, and the opportunity for you to have sex is all around during your off hours. I know you are a good photographer, and we happen to need additional help there as our wedding venue is expanding. You interested?"

"Well, my options seem to be limited at the moment. Are you sure you don't want to date me again?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"I understand, sure, I will take the job, this will be a good change of life."

"Dennis, I have a position for you. Join me for dinner tonight at my place and we will talk about it."

"I'm interested." He spoke.

"Good, now let me take you to the apartment, I figured you would not mind rooming together as you have been for a while. It's two bedrooms so you will have our space, however, you set it up is yours to do. The apartments come furnished; we will deduct the rent from your check. You are a couple of blocks from the grocery store. Some trams run on the island, here are passes," I said handing them cards.

"Also, here are cards for the clubs. You're welcome to visit whenever you want. Since you both had STDs, we will test you weekly to make sure you stay clean, afterwards, it is just once a month unless you go to the mainland. Let us go out to my cart, grab your boxes, and head to your new residence." I gave them each a pass key and we headed over.

I showed them the apartment, gave them a map of the island, and explained the off-limit area, the resort, and my place unless invited.

"Dennis, I will have my security pick you up at 6 pm right here. You can bring an overnight bag if you like, I have extra bedrooms. If you have a swimsuit, there is a hot tub. I will see you later."

The day went by quickly and before I knew it Dennis was being brought into the house.

"Nice looking place," he said to me.

"Well not a penthouse in town, but I do enjoy my view of the ocean," I responded. "Take your coat off, I see you brought a bag, set it over by the sofa, and let's eat, I'm hungry."

Walking into the formal dining room, the table was set for two, he sat to my right of the head of the table. There was a salad and surf and turn, New York steaks with lobster, crab, oyster, and clams.

"I hope you like it," I said.

"I do, my favorites," Dennis said as he sat down.

We talked about our lives as we ate. I discovered he was not dating Kyle, Kyle was using him as a prostitute to make money.

"That will not happen here. If I knew that I would not have placed, you in the same apartment. We will make the change tomorrow."

"What type of work do you have for me?" Dennis asked.

"I have a friend who helps women with their pregnancies," I told him. "Many of these women do not want a clinical approach but would prefer to have sex with the sperm donor. It pays a nice fee, much more than you would make with me on an hourly basis. I take 10%, you get 90%. They stay at the hotel for three nights, which means, during their fertile time, you make love to them. They sign a legal form so you are not responsible for any children they may bear by you, good deal."

"When would I start?"

"Tomorrow, we have a middle-aged lady coming in and you would breed her tomorrow night," I informed him.

"I'm in," he said.

"Well, let's go out and use the steam room and hot tub. Bring your bag and we can change in my room upstairs. The maid will clean the table off."

I led him to the elevator, and we went to the master bedroom.

"I did not have a swimsuit," Dennis said. "I planned to wrap myself in a towel, and go naked in the hot tub if that's okay?"

"That's how I do it. I have some oversized towels in the bathroom."

We went downstairs, towel wrapped around, and out the backdoor. We used the steam room for about 20 minutes then went over to the hot tub.

We got into the hot tub, Dennis sat next to me, leaned over, and kissed me. "Thanks for dinner and the job offer," he said. "You are so hot."

I pulled him over onto my lap and kissed him back. I could feel his cock stiffen as mine had. "We continued to make out. He had rings on his nipples which I kissed then back to his mouth.

"Can we dry off and go to your bedroom?" he asked.

"Sure," I said, climbing out of the hot tub, grabbing his towel, and drying him off. He did the same.

Up in the bedroom, we continued to make out. I had grasped his cock and was slowly jerking him off. I took my cock and his, wrapping my hands around both, jerking, and allowing the friction to play against us.

Pushing Dennis on his back, I lay atop, our cocks pressing against each other and French kissed him. Sliding down, I licked his chest and then sucked his ringed nipples. Licking down his belly, I played with his belly button and then sucked his cock into my mouth. He was so hot, and I was so horny.

I turned him on his stomach, pulled his ass up in the air, and rimmed his ass. My tongue pushed on his hole, then my tongue worked my spit in while I resumed tongue fuck him. Spreading his cheeks to get a closer move into him, I slapped them, dropping saliva into his hole as I tongue fucked him. He pulled my head down into his crack. I loved his ass, the taste of his hole, tongue fucking him.

I needed in him, I lifted his ass a bit higher sliding my hard cock into his hole.

"Oh yeah," he said as I pushed in. "You are so fucking hot."

He turned on his back, his knees drawn up. I pushed my cock back inside him. He was stroking his own cock as I fucked him.

"Oh fuck, yeah...you are so good, fuck me..." Dennis moaned.

I was banging him hard.

"You want my cum?"

"Yeah...cum in me," he said.

Dennis was pulling his feet back, his hands grasping them as I stroked his cock and banged my ball hard against him.

I leaned over and began to kiss him as I fucked into him. He was breathing hard caught up in the enjoyment of being fucked.

"Ah fuck...I love this.... you're the best fuck...harder....deeper..."

"I'm going to cum," I told him as I let loose inside him. He also shot his load all over my stomach.

"That was good," I told him. "Let's shower and take a break, cuddle, you can sleep with me tonight if you want."

"I do," he said.

Together we went into my oversized shower and cleaned each other off.

We lay in bed for about an hour when Dennis asked if he could fuck me. I am not one to turn down some sex, either male or female so I agreed.

Dennis straddled my body, his face in my cock, his cock in my face as we sucked and 69'd. He already had pre-cum and he tasted so good. I loved to eat cum.

I had eaten his ass, and now he returned the favor, he was skilled at rimming my ass.

Laying flat on the bed, he got on his knees and slapped his cock against my hole, then slowly edged himself inside. Leaning back, he rocked himself in and out until his full length was inside. Dennis pushed in and out for a considerable amount of time, then let loose inside me, his cum shooting ropes and ropes of hot jizz inside of me until he rested and began to slide out.

I went down on him, sucking his cum off his cock. He followed suit sucking his cum out of my hole. We than French kissed and then cuddled, his front to my back until we fell asleep.