The Jamaican Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the couch, Samantha's breathing was coming rapidly now. She could feel her temperature climbing and her brain was a haze of excitement. Glancing around the room, she saw that the six men were all looking at her now instead of the TV. Looking back at the screen, she witnessed herself dropping to her knees at the edge of the stage and then lying backward while spreading her knees apart. The camera zoomed in on her pussy as she was sliding her fingers inside herself.

The crowd went wild and surged forward. Hands from the mass of humanity thrust forward between her spread legs — desperately trying to put their fingers inside of her. There was no immediate reaction from the guys running the event, but when they saw some of the people trying to pull Samantha off of the stage, they moved quickly to move her out of harm's way. The camera stayed focused on her still-spread legs and zoomed in on her pussy just as the video concluded in a full-screen freeze frame of her wide-open vagina.

Samantha did not move or speak for a moment. As she struggled to regain her composure, she became aware that the two men next to her were stroking her legs with their hands. She liked how it felt and, as Jack moved his hand toward the inside of her thigh, she parted her legs a bit more to accommodate him.

"Samantha, did you like what you just saw?" He asked.

"Yes," she said quietly — still staring straight ahead at her exposed anatomy on the screen.

"Does seeing what you were doing last night excite you?"

"Yes," quietly again.

"Does what we are doing now excite you?"

"Yes," in a whisper.

"Can we see more of you now?"

"OK," quietly.

With that, Jack reached behind her back with his free hand and pulled on her dress' zipper, opening it to her waist. He then moved his hand to the front of her dress and pulled, bringing it down below her breasts.

Samantha kept her hands to her sides as this was being done to her. She was so turned on that she could think only about the sensations coursing through her body. Her nipples stiffened to an almost painful extent as her breasts were exposed and an electric jolt shot through her when Dave lowered his mouth to suck on the one nearest him. She felt the hem of her dress being moved up her legs and she looked down to watch as the men exposed that part of her anatomy.

"Take your panties off and show us, Samantha," Jack urged.

She did as he asked without comment, looking directly at him as she did, and then returned her gaze to the image of her vagina on the 80-inch flatscreen. "Open your legs, darlin,"Jack said as he slid two fingers inside of her and began moving them slowly in and out of her very wet hole.

Given her state of arousal and the stimulation from the mouth on her nipple plus the fingers inside her pussy, it wasn't going to take long for Samantha to reach orgasm. As she moved closer to release, she clamped her thighs together and pumped her hips up against the fingers inside of her. At the same moment, she pulled Dave's head tight against her breast as he sucked and nibbled on her nipple. "Oh god. This feels awesome," she hissed. "Help me finish, please. Help me finish."

Both men intensified their efforts and, moments later, Samantha's orgasm surged through her body and her fluids flowed over Jack's fingers, coating them with her warmth. As her release subsided, neither man ceased their manipulations and, as a result, her level of excitement did not decrease appreciably. Keeping his fingers inside of her, Jack slid off of the sofa and motioned for Dave to help him position Samantha on her back. Once there, he knelt between her open legs and put his mouth on her pussy where he began to lick and suck on her clit. In response, she arched her back and pumped her hips up to meet his mouth.

"Ohh, yes," she whispered. "Do that to me, please. I'm going to cum again." And, cum she did, as Jack licked and slurped at the slick fluids escaping around his inserted fingers. Once again, Samantha's sexual motor continued to run even as her orgasm ended and she pumped her hips up to offer her pussy to Jack's mouth again.

"Sweet Samantha. This time I want to put my cock inside of you and fuck you. Is that OK?" He asked softly.

Giving no thought to the fact that her husband's boss was about to have sex with her, Samantha gave a slight nod and said, "Yes, it's OK. I want you to, please."

Jack quickly shed his clothing and moved up her body where he positioned his cock at her opening while Dave moved away from her breast to give him room. Given how wet her pussy had become, it took no effort for Jack's cock to slide all the way inside of her. He held it there for a moment, enjoying the heat that her vagina was producing. Samantha began pushing her hips up against him trying to drive him deeper inside of her and that broke his spell. He responded by putting his mouth on hers and shoving his tongue inside while he jackhammered his cock in and out of her slick canal.

When he had talked with Craig about sending Samantha to see him, he had looked forward to seeing her and watching her reaction to the videos of herself — IF she agreed to do so. Never had he imagined he would get this far and would be fucking the uber-sexy hot wife of a junior associate. He had never experienced a woman with a sex drive like this. She was truly insatiable. It seemed that she was becoming more and more turned on each time she came, and he smiled to himself as he felt her cumming on his cock. "Oh, that feels nice, Samantha. Your pussy is milking my cock as you cum. I'm about to cum as well. Where should I put it, honey?"

Samantha grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him deep inside of her, "In me, Jack. Put your cum in my pussy. "

Jack granted her request and ejaculated copious amounts of cum inside the pretty girl while kissing her again. He could tell she was working toward yet another orgasm, so he took the opportunity to as her a question, "would you like my friends to continue this with you?"

Panting hard, she looked into his eyes and replied, "OK."

"How many of them?" Jack asked as he moved from between her legs.

Averting her eyes in embarrassment, Samantha answered, "All of them."

"Guys, the girl wants a gang bang, so let's help her out," Jack announced to the men.

Dave immediately replaced Jack between Samantha's legs and slid his cock inside her. To his delight, he experienced the extraordinary heat her body was generating inside her vagina. He pumped away at the sexually desperate girl without stopping until he unloaded his semen deep inside her willing pussy.

The other four men had already determined their rotation order and took turns sinking their cocks inside of the willing wife. She didn't orgasm with every one of them, but she enjoyed every stroke of every cock as they pumped her until they had deposited their loads in the semen pool forming in her cunt. When the last of them had left his hot fluids deep inside her pussy, he withdrew and watched as a steady flow of cum ran out of he sexy woman's well-used cunt.

Samantha had remained on her back the entire time and lifted herself onto one elbow as Jack handed her one of her water bottles from her back pack and said, "You are spectacular, Samantha. The best fuck I, and I suspect, any of these other guys have ever had. You have cum so much you probably need to renew your bodily fluids, so I will get you another bottle when you finish that one. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, very much. I have never done anything at all like this — ever, but this is so exciting and I am sorry that it has ended," she told him.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that and, since you are still up for more, a few other guys have stopped by to enjoy your talents — with your permission, of course," Jack said with a wicked grin.

"More guys? OK," Samantha said matter-of-factly without asking who they were or how many.

Samantha returned to her reclining position with her legs spread widely and new group started mounting her one by one. Word had gotten around that the new bride was pulling a train and was up for as many men as wanted to participate. When the fifth new guy entered her, she recognized her bridesmaid's husband, who simply shrugged his shoulders when she gave him a WTF look. She smiled, shrugged her own shoulders and proceeded to fuck his brains out. Two guys later, she almost passed out in shock when she looked up to see her new father-in-law settling in between her open legs and feeding his cock to her well-used pussy.

"Don't worry, Sam. Craig told me he sent you out to have fun while he worked on a case. I couldn't believe it when I heard from Jack that you were pulling a long train in here, so I stopped by to see for myself. I have lusted after you since the first day Craig brought you home to meet me. Watching you fuck all of these guys and enjoying it so much, led me to decide I should try your pussy as well, new daughter."

"OK then, fuck me daddy. You can cum inside your daughter's pussy if you want to," Samantha teased.

He stroked his cock back and forth inside his daughter-in-law's pussy, savoring the intense feelings that her well-used vaginal canal was providing. "So, how many men have fucked you today, Sam?"

"I'm not sure. A lot, I think. It seems like new guys keep showing up to get a piece of me, so I don't know exactly. It makes me so hot to know that all of these guys want to have sex with me and it seems like I have cum more times today than I have in the past six months combined.

I can't seem to calm down at all. Actually, I get more turned on each time a new guy fucks me — especially you! I can feel every inch of your cock moving inside of me. The nerve endings in my pussy are so sensitive right now that I am reaching orgasms without even trying. Speaking of which, I'm about to cum again. Fuck me harder, please daddy."

He did and she did and then he blasted the inside of her vagina with his semen.

"This is so wrong," Samantha said as his ejaculations were subsided. "You've just fucked your son's wife and ejaculated into her pussy. And, that was AFTER you watched me being gang banged!"

"Go figure," he said with a smirk as he withdrew his diminishing cock from her, watching his daughter-in-law's pussy lips cling to it as it slid out of her cum-filled hole. "If you are still at it later today or tonight, I'd like a round two with you, if that's OK.

"Of course, Daddy. Anytime you want — even after we get back home. I like having sex with you. Now, who's next?" Who was next turned out to be a total shock — even more so than her father-in-law.

Elliott was inside of her before she could react and fucked her furiously until he shot his load inside of her. "I have wanted to fuck you for a long time, Sam, and I want to keep fucking you when we get a chance to do this again."

Samantha said nothing to him as he withdrew his cock from her pussy and left the bed. So, my sister's husband decided it was OK to stick his dick in me. Does that idiot think I won't tell her? Worse, he isn't even a good fuck.

Looking around the room for the next cock that was going to fuck her, she was disappointed to see that there was no one approaching her still spread legs.

"For now, that's all my dear," Jack said. "We can schedule for more later, but I have arranged for a massage for you as a thank you from all of us for the marvelous time we have had with you. Slip on your clothes and Dave will walk you to the massage hut by the beach."

After downing another bottle of water, Samantha slipped her dress over her head and put her panties and shoes in her beach bag. It was a windy day and some of the gusts lifted her dress enough to briefly expose her naked body underneath as she and Dave made their way across the beach to a tiki hut that served as the resort's massage room.

A large Jamaican man, named Levi, greeted them and led Samantha inside. "Take your clothes off and lie on the table please, pretty lady. There is a sheet you can cover up with. I'll be right back."

A couple of minutes later, Levi returned to find Samantha lying on her back with her knees up and her legs spread sans sheet. "I see that you are very relaxed being without your clothing. Not all of your countrywomen are like that."

"I like being naked and I like people seeing me naked — it excites me,"Samantha told him.

"Well that is excellent news, pretty lady. I will enjoy my time with you very much." Levi said with a smile. "Perhaps I should be naked as well?"

"It seems only fair to me, Levi."

Levi quickly dropped his bathing suit, which was all he was wearing and his cock sprang into view. Samantha's eyes grew wide with amazement, "Oh, my god! That is, by far, the largest penis I have ever seen!"

"Is it now? Well girl, you should see my two brothers. They are both bigger than me."

"I don't see how that is possible. You are hung like a horse!" Samantha countered.

"Bigger horses, I guess, sexy girl," Levi grinned as he squirted massage oil on her chest and began to rub her breasts.

Samantha moaned and squirmed on the table as his skilled hands and fingers kneaded and squeezed her mounds. She arched her back when he began to pull and tug at both of her nipples. "That is so nice, Levi. I like that," she encouraged while never taking her eyes off of his cock which was beginning to grow even larger and stiff.

"What is this I see oozing out of you?" Levi inquired when he spied white viscous liquid flowing out of her and pooling on the massage table.

"Cum," Samantha replied matter of factly.

"There is a lot of it coming out of you, my lady," he noted.

"There was a lot put in me, Levi. I had my first gang bang today and the guys left their cum in there. They thought a relaxing massage was what I needed after they finished fucking me, but they were wrong. I need something like this," she said as she reached for his cock and stroked it.

"Ah, I see. You want Levi's special massage. We can do that, no problem," he assured her as he reached behind her head and pulled her mouth to to his cock. "Help make it ready for me to use for what you need."

Samantha opened her mouth as wide as she could and managed to get just the head of his penis inside. He began to slightly pump his cock back and forth, obviously trying to get more of it in her mouth. Momentarily pulling her head back she said, "It won't fit. I'm sorry,"

"Don't worry, be happy, girl. Let Levi help you with that."

He reinserted the head of his cock into her mouth, albeit just a bit deeper this time and resumed his pumping action. At the same time, he used his hands to massage her jaw, relaxing her TMJ muscles and allowing her to open her mouth wider and wider. After a couple of minutes of patience, he had managed to get over half of his cock in the young white girl's mouth. "I can feel my cock touching the back of your throat. More can go in you, but it will have to go down your throat in order to fit. Do you want me to try?"

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes as she struggled to not gag. He was instantly ready to stop what he was doing, however, to his surprise, she nodded her head and cupped his giant balls with her small hands.

Smiling, Levi intensified his pumping into her mouth and was rewarded with significant penis progress down the girl's throat. He could not believe she wasn't resisting at all. No woman had ever taken this much of his cock in her mouth and this one was apparently willing to take even more. How can she breathe? He thought.

After a couple more moments, he decided to call a halt to his assault on the poor girl's face and withdrew his cock quickly. After he fully exited her mouth, Samantha sucked in a huge amount of air and panted for a few moments, trying to restore her oxygen levels. "Did I do OK," she asked, when she could talk again.

"Much better than OK. That was spectacular. Have you done that before?"

"With my husband, yes. But, he is no where near as big as you, so it wasn't hard to take his entire cock into my mouth. I wanted to do the same for you, but I think it will take more practice."

"Well, hot stuff. I will be happy to help you practice as much as time will allow, but for now, I'd like to fuck you, if that is OK."

"I thought you'd never ask," Samantha teased as she laid back on the table.

Levi pulled her hips to the edge of the table and ran the head of his cock up and down between her labia lips. Samantha pumped her hips upward trying to impale herself on his huge member and managed to get it partway inside her pussy. "Girl, you are very hot inside," Levi exclaimed.

"Go deeper. It gets hotter," she suggested with a sultry smile.

Levi did as she suggested and pushed himself the rest of the way inside of her where he discovered that she was correct — the depths of her vaginal canal were even warmer.

She is a sweet fuck, Levi thought and began plunging his cock in and out of the willing girl. Several minutes later, his mobile phone vibrated on the table next him. He recognized the caller and lifted the phone without missing a stroke inside Samantha. He listened for a moment and then said, "Hold on. I'll ask her."

"My bothers would like to meet you, if that is OK. They are just outside."

Samantha had lost herself in the feelings that were taking place in her vagina. Levi's cock was touching her in deep places that had never before been explored by a man. "That would be nice. Sure, OK."

"She says you should come on in," Levi said into the phone and then hung up.

In less than a minute, Samantha heard a door close and then saw the two brothers enter the room where Levi was still fucking her. She smiled as the men as they entered and then returned her attention to the man that was pumping his long cock in and out of her.

"Samantha, this is David and Saul, my two younger brothers," Levi said in a weirdly formal manner, without pausing his actions inside of her.

"Welcome, David and Saul. I am looking forward to getting to know each of you much better," Samantha continued the formality that Levi had started. They each nodded in response, but their eyes were focused on watching their brother's cock sliding in and out of the white girl.

Without warning, Levi withdrew his penis and stepped away from Samantha's open legs. "David, come take my place, bro."

Samantha looked down her torso and watched as David stepped between her legs, dropped his bathing suit and guided his cock inside of her. It did not take long for her to realize that Levi was telling the truth when he said his brothers were bigger than he is. David's cock was stimulating new places within her vagina, which quickly triggered yet another orgasm from her. "Oh, holy hell! Fuck me! Fuck me deep like that! This is too much!"

David stopped fucking her for a moment and she turned her head to look at the two brothers standing by at the moment, "Saul, do you want to fuck me next?"

"Actually, love. Saul is more of an ass man. Have you ever had a cock in your ass?"

"No, I haven't. Craig has never even suggested it. I know some of my girlfriends have had that done to them. They said it hurt like hell, though."

"Well, that's just because whoever did it to them, did not do it correctly. At most, you would experience a minor discomfort, but after you get past that, I think you will love the experience. May we show you?" Levi asked.

"Well, between my throat and my pussy, you two have touched me in places no other man has ever before, so I suppose it is appropriate to give Saul a shot at my virgin butt."

"Excellent, my dear. David, will you turn her over on her stomach, please?" Levi asked.

Without removing his cock, David help Samantha maneuver on to her stomach and move down the table so that her feet reached the floor. He then took a bottle of lubricant from his brother. He inserted the tip of the bottle into her rectum and then squeezed the contents into her. He then inserted one, then two, and then three fingers into her as he felt her hole begin to loosen up. With his free hand he rubbed her clit while continuing to fuck her.