The Jamaican Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about every guy at the party tonight?" Craig tested.

"If there is enough time, I'll see what I can do for you," Samantha promised. "Speaking of the party, I want to go buy a new outfit for tonight. Which reminds me, I left out the part today where I was a $20 whore for a bunch of guys, unless they wanted my ass, in which case I was a $30 whore. I'll be using the $370 I earned to buy my new clothes."

An hour later, Samantha called her older sister, Scarlett, who had served as her maid of honor at the wedding, and asked her to go dress shopping with her. Scarlett was seven years older than Samantha, but they still could have been confused for twins. They were the same coloring, height, weight, and basic shape, although Scarlett's breasts were slightly larger than her sister's. Their temperaments were where the two differed, however. Scarlett was more conservative and traditional, while her younger sister was more of a risk-taker and very extroverted.

They met in the resort lobby and took a cab to the nearest shopping area that had a couple of dress shops. Samantha brought along her beach bag to serve as both a purse and a carrier for several bottles of the "special" water that she had grown so fond of recently.

As they rode to the shops, Samantha noticed the driver checking them out in his rear view mirror, so she decided to have a little fun along the way. She moved the hem of her dress up her thighs almost to her crotch and parted her legs to provide him with an unobstructed view of her light green panties.

Scarlett, took note of her sister's exhibitionist display and whispered to her, "What are you doing? You are showing that man your underwear, sis!"

Samantha grinned at her sister and replied, "I'm just having a some fun and giving him a little treat. Watch this." Whereupon she spread her legs wider and ran her finger across the top of her panties between her labia lips while looking at the driver in the mirror.

Scarlett tugged Samantha's dress back down and pulled her hand away from her crotch, "Have you lost your mind? You are a married woman now and this behavior is not appropriate!"

"Don't sweat it, Sis. I showed a lot more than this last night at a wet t-shirt contest and don't knock it until you've tried it."

"What has gotten into you, Sam? You've always been a bit of a flirt, but I've never seen you behave like this. This is your wedding and honeymoon week. Aren't you concerned about upsetting Craig?"

"No, I'm not concerned at all," Samantha replied as they exited the taxi. "Let's get a drink at that bar before we shop for clothes and I will explain myself to you."

The two sisters sat in the tiki hut style bar and ordered rum runners to drink. Samantha told Scarlett about the event the night before, which Scarlett had not attended. She told her about the room service waiter and, after letting those two experiences sink in a bit, she told her sibling about the gang bangs in the Presidential Suite and the massage hut.

"And you're telling me that Craig was/is OK with all this? That's crazy!" Scarlett challenged.

"I know, right? Apparently, some men are turned on by watching or hearing about their wives being with other men. Craig has let me know that he is one of those men and is fine with whatever I want to do. Full disclosure — two of the men at the first gang bang were the managing partner at Craig's firm and Craig's father," Samantha continued.

"You had sex with Craig's father? How could you do that?" Scarlett demanded?

"Well, I've always liked being a bit of a show off and an exhibitionist, but last night the guys at the contest gave us girls bottles of water to drink that had been spiked with Molly and Viagra to get us worked up and provide extra energy. I drank a lot of that fucking water and have continued to do so all day, which has kept me in a constant state of arousal." Samantha explained as she pulled two bottles out of her bag and handed one to her sister.

Scarlett gave Samantha a skeptical look and started to hand the bottle back to her, but Samantha stopped her and said, "Just try it and see if you feel any different. It isn't going to turn you into a raging slut who can't control herself, it may just make you feel good, like I have been."

With that, Samantha took her bottle and drained it with a few quick swallows and then motioned for her sister to do the same. Reluctantly, Scarlett complied and soon finished her bottle as well. It did not take long for her to begin to feel the effects, which included tingling all over her body; her nipples becoming rock hard and her clit throbbing. She also felt like she had a slight temperature. "You really fucked Craig's dad? How was he?" She asked Samantha as the chemicals took hold within her.

"He was awesome. I plan to fuck him again," Samantha told her. "But, enough for now, we should probably get going before the dress shops close."

The girls had a fun time trying on dresses together. Samantha went for very short and slutty slim lace, half-sleeve beach party dress in white, while Scarlett opted for short and sexy, but not quite as slutty as her sister. She chose a wine-red, eyelash-lace, short sleeve dress with a fitted bodice atop a sheer wine-red knit lining. Both of them purchased lace panties that matched their dresses. They decided to wear their new outfits out of the shop and elected to get another cocktail at the same bar before they returned to the resort.

It was 6:00PM and still light outside. The sisters attracted considerable attention during the walk back to the bar and, once inside, all eyes turned in their direction. "I guess we made good choices with these outfits," Samantha mused. "We should be very popular at the party tonight. Are you enjoying the effects of the 'magic water' I gave you?"

Scarlett sighed and smiled at her sister, "It is different, I'll give you that. It feels like I have a heater inside me and I am keenly aware of every inch of my body — particularly my nipples and my vagina, so there's that. And, I am enjoying the attention we are getting immensely, which is not the reaction I would normally have, as you know."

Samantha handed her another water bottle and said, "Try a little more, sexy. Let's both keep our 'motors' running in high gear through the party, OK?"

Taking the bottle from Samantha, Scarlett opened it and quickly drank the contents, "I'm trusting you on this. I don't want to wake up raped and dead in a ditch tomorrow morning," she said sarcastically.

"You won't, my conservative big sister. You may wake up with some strange cum inside of you, but it will be there because you wanted it, not because anything was forced. How are you feeling now?" Samantha said.

Scarlett chucked and whispered, "I'm feeling like I'd like to have some strange cum inside of me — that's how I am feeling right now. This is so strange. I have never felt this naughty before and it scares me when I realize how much I am enjoying it."

"Nothing to worry about, sis. You are just having fun with me along to be sure nothing bad happens to you. See those three guys at the bar? Turn and face them and open your legs a bit to give them a nice panty show. They will love it, I promise."

Scarlett's breath rate increased precipitously and her heart beat was racing as she turned in her seat to face the men at the bar who were looking at the two hot girls and talking among themselves. She took a deep breath and parted her legs somewhat to give them the view Samantha had suggested.

"That's a good start, sweetie, but you are going to have to do better than that sexy, open wider," Samantha instructed and Scarlett did as she was told. "Now, smile at them, my love."

When Scarlett followed the last instruction, the men, German tourists, nudged each other and left the bar to approach the table where the girls were sitting.

"May we join you?" One of them asked in a thick German accent.

"Of course, we were hoping you would," Samantha told them.

One of the men moved a chair between the two sisters and the other two sat on the other side of them. Scarlett had returned her legs to a more lady-like position, much to the disappointment of the men. However, Samantha had done just the opposite, spreading her legs to provide a full view of her panties and open access to probing fingers, which the two guys next to her quickly took advantage of.

Scarlett watched as the two men removed Samantha's panties and pushed their fingers inside of her. She could hear how wet her sister was and see how wet the men's fingers became as they took turns fingering her. The man next to Scarlett was running his hand over her mostly exposed legs, moving higher and higher with each pass. The reptilian portion of her brain liked what he was doing, but her frontal lobe, programmed by many years of restraint, was telling her she should stop him. For now, her reptilian brain was winning the argument.

When the man's finger tips reached her panties, she, once again, parted her legs to allow him easier access to her vagina. As she did this, she glanced up and the bar and saw one of the bartenders smiling at her as he watched the action at the table. Well, I guess we aren't going to get into trouble for this, she thought as she felt her clitoris begin to swell in response to the man scratching his fingernail across it through the lacy material of her panties.

Samantha and the men fondling her body had no concerns about getting into trouble as their actions became more and more blatant. She had fished their cocks out of their pants and was stroking them into raging erections while they were enthusiastically fingering both her pussy and her asshole.

"Sam, you probably need to be a little more discrete, honey. I don't think you are supposed to have sex right here in the bar — even in Jamaica." Scarlett cautioned.

Samantha paused for a moment and looked over at her sister, delighted to see that the third man was busily rubbing her pussy. Leaning over to put her mouth next to Scarlett's ear, she whispered, "You have a point, big sister. And I am glad to see you loosening up a bit yourself. Why don't we ask these guys to escort us to the bathroom where we can be more discrete?"

A frown formed across Scarlett's face as she contemplated what a trip to the bathroom with these guys would mean and she whispered back, "I don't think I can do that, Sam. As much as I am enjoying this — and I really am enjoying this. I just can't do that to Elliott."

At that moment, the man stroking Scarlett's panties hooked a finger under their crotch and smoothly slid the finger inside of her pussy, causing her to suck her breath in very quickly. "Oh, my god!" She exclaimed, but made no effort to stop him.

Samantha watched her sister's ecstasy for a moment and then whispered again, "About, Elliott. I did not tell you everything about my first gang bang today, sis. Right after Craig's dad fucked me, Elliot fucked me as well. I did not know it was him until he was already inside of me and, frankly, he finished so quickly, I did not have time to recover from the shock before he came in me. So, to be clear, you are not doing anything to Elliott that he hasn't already done to you, probably several times before. Enjoy yourself, babe. Don't hold back — he didn't."

Scarlett took in what her sister had just told her for a moment. She dealt with two conflicting emotions at the same time. Angered, by her husband's betrayal but excited by the license she now felt to pursue her own prurient interests. The man now had three of his fingers stroking in and out of her pussy which was tilting her away from anger toward prurience. "OK, let's go then," she declared to the group.

As the five of them passed by the bar on their way to the bathrooms in the back, Scarlett smiled at the Jamaican bartender and motioned for him to join them. When the group reached the bathrooms, Samantha said, "Let's use the men's room. Any guys that walk in are not as likely to object to what we are doing."

Upon entering, one of the men immediately moved up behind Samantha and pulled the zipper on their dress all the way down. She slipped the dress off of her body and then stood while the same man removed her panties. Hanging both garments on a hook on the back of one of the stall doors, she turned and told him to strip and lie down on the bathroom floor. Glancing at her sister, she straddled the man on the floor, took his erect cock in her hand and helped guide it inside her pussy, "Oh, that is so nice. Fuck me, Germany. Fuck me."

The tourist pumped his hips up to the sexy redhead riding his cock as she slid herself up and down on his deeply penetrating phallus. The second German had shed his clothing and approached the couple on the floor. Samantha looked up at him and said, "Put it in my ass."

Not needing to be told twice, he quickly moved behind the hot girl, dropped to his knees and sank his cock into into her willing asshole. Samantha moaned in pleasure at the sensations that were coursing through her body as the two Germans established a rhythm and plowed both of her holes with powerful strokes.

Scarlett could scarcely believe her eyes as she watched her younger sister behave like a wanton slut on the floor of a men's room. Rather than being disgusted, however, she was jealous that she wasn't doing the same thing. The man with her had continued to finger her pussy and had finally succeeded in fully lowering the zipper of her dress and so she repeated Samantha's process by hanging the dress and her panties on another stall door.

She motioned for her German to lie on the floor and then she followed her sister's lead once again by lowering herself into a position to accept his cock into her pussy. As she sank down on his erection she thought to herself that this was the first penis to be inside of her other than Elliott's since the two of them had started dating over ten years ago. When she was fully penetrated by the larger-than-her-husband's cock, she thought, maybe I should have done this sooner.

As the girls were enjoying the three men, the bartender entered the men's room and quickly surveyed the situation. All of the bodies were facing away from him, so no one paid him any heed. He quickly noted that the younger of the two women was servicing two men at the same time and that one of the lucky bastards had his cock in her ass. He left the men's room for a couple of minutes, but returned with a bottle of cooking oil in hand. Striping off his clothes, he knelt down behind Scarlett and began working the oil into her asshole and onto his fully engorged cock.

Scarlett turned her head and saw that it was the bartender that she had invited that was prepping her ass to be fucked. Unfortunately, or perhaps not, she was under the false assumption that taking a cock up her ass would not be difficult, due to the ease with which she had seen Samantha receive the one fucking her at the moment.

The bartender had worked his way up to three fingers in her ass and was ready to replace them with his cock. When Scarlett felt the spongy head touching her anal ring, she again did what she had seen her more experienced sister do and reached behind her with both hands to spread her ass cheeks as much as possible. The bartender took this as a "full speed ahead" signal and shove his cock inside the girl's virginal asshole in one forceful stroke.

To Scarlett, it felt like a red hot poker had just been shoved into her ass and her first instinct was to scream, but pride got the best of her, and she fought back the scream and most of the tears that followed as her anal intruder blissfully pounded away at her tender hole. Thankfully, he continued to apply more oil to his shaft as he fucked her, and the searing pain subsided fairly quickly to be replaced by sexual sensations that were the strongest she had ever experienced.

She loved the feeling of two cocks fucking her at the same time and enjoyed the visuals that Samantha and her two men were providing as they pounded away at her body. Samantha glanced over at her sister and was surprised to see her being double penetrated. I did not know she did this kind of thing, she thought.

The sounds of sex began to fill the room. Moans, heavy breathing, and flesh slapping against flesh would have told anyone listening what was going on in the room, even if the lights were not on. Another of the bartenders and one of the kitchen chefs entered to see the hot sex scene playing out before their eyes. They ascertained that there were two unoccupied points of entry on the women still available to the enterprising Jamaicans, and they hurried to enter them. The bartender joined his buddy with Scarlett, shedding his clothing and kneeling at her face to present his cock for her to suck.

The chef followed suit and did the same with Samantha. By now, being airtight was old hat, so she swallowed his cock and began to lick and suck it enthusiastically. Scarlett had been momentarily taken aback when the second bartender stuck his cock in her face, but she saw what her sister did with the situation, and so she opened her mouth and welcomed the uncircumcised BBC inside.

Both girls were enraptured by the sensations they were creating with the three cocks each of them were accommodating. Samantha orgasmed first, but her sister was not far behind with her own release. The men reached their own orgasms in no particular order. Samantha was the first to feel the cock in her cunt begin to twitch and then spray her insides with hot semen. The cock in Scarlett's ass was next and she was surprised that she felt as much disappointment as she did when it slid out of her, trailing a significant amount of fluids.

The last to cum were the men in the girl's mouths. Scarlett had been checking in to watch her sister to help ensure she was doing things right, and when she saw the chef begin to jerk and twitch as he fucked Samantha's face, she knew he was about to cum. To her surprise, Samantha made no attempt to get his cock out of her mouth. Rather, she seemed to intensify her efforts to suck him and take his entire length into her mouth and down her throat. Moments later, it was apparent that the chef was ejaculating into her mouth and Scarlett could tell she was swallowing everything he was giving her.

When her skull-fucker began to do his own twitching and jerking, Scarlett returned her focus to the cock in her mouth. Elliott and she had not done much oral sex during their marriage and he had never cum in her mouth, so this was going to be a brand new experience. She was musing about what the liquid was going to taste like, when the bartender let out a low growl and began to eject a slick viscous fluid into her oral cavity. She found that the cum had a somewhat salty/sweet taste on her tongue and did not mind at all swallowing his entire load.

Once the girls were "cock free," Samantha declared that they needed to be heading back to the resort, so they used tissues to wipe the fluids that were running out of their just-penetrated holes. The six men thanked them and left the room after checking to be sure the women were not up for a round two.

They both had their panties back on when a giant Jamaican entered the men's room. He was over six feet eight inches tall with the very fit body of an NFL defensive end. "Aww, I have missed the fun, haven't I?" he lamented when he saw that the sisters were getting ready to leave.

"I'm afraid so, big fella. We have to get back to our husbands, as we are already running late," Samantha told him.

"Ah, I see. My friend is going to be very disappointed," he replied.

"Your friend? Where is he?" Scarlett asked.

"He is right here," the man said as he reached into his shorts and pulled out the largest penis either girl had ever seen.

The girls stared at the outsized cock and then looked at each other with their mouths agape. Scarlett was the first to respond to the large man, "Can you be quick?" She asked as she removed her just-donned panties, turned and bent at the waist.