The Jamaican Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely. Yes, please. Really, can we do that to you?" Were the responses she heard.

"Of course you can, that is why I am here, silly boys," she replied.

Minutes later, she left the bar with four men (the forth was a late add on) and headed for the beach cabanas that provided privacy for those who wanted it. As they passed by one that was occupied, she heard her sister's voice. Samantha was obviously having sex with more than one guy and was thoroughly enjoying herself, from the sound of things. Scarlett and the men entered the cabana next to Samantha's where they discovered a double chase lounge with a mattress and a kerosene lantern that provided ample light inside.

They closed the front flaps, hiding themselves from outside view and the men busied themselves removing Scarlett's dress and panties before laying her on the lounge. For the next hour, the four penetrated her in every way possible, either one at a time or as a team. When she had gotten what use she could out of the four, she returned to the bar and soon had another group of men ready to spend time with her in the cabana.

Samantha followed the same pattern, entertaining multiple men with her body, time and time again. The two sisters only ran into each other one time during the night, pausing to enjoy a drink together as they caught their breath. Their husbands stood by and watched their wives work, impressed by the ease with which they were able to attract and pickup men at will. Elliott tried to join a new group that Samantha was taking back to her cabana, but she rejected him and told it wasn't going to happen.

By the time the sun was beginning to rise, most of the party goers had left, but the sisters were still going strong with the latest group of men in their respective shelters. Finally, as the resort began to wake up to a new day, one of the cabana boys came by and told the girls they needed to finish up and vacate, please.

Samantha left her cabana first and peeked inside Scarlett's where she saw her sister being split-roasted by her last two fuck buddies. "Looking good, sister, but you need to wrap it up and vacate, slut."

"Who are you calling a slut, slut?" Scarlett shot back with a smile and then returned the cock to her mouth where she worked it over aggressively, causing the man to cum within a minute. She then turned her focus to the cock in her pussy and showed it no mercy, with similar results.

After the men left, Scarlett got dressed and went with her sister to the pool bar where they ordered Bloody Marys for breakfast. Samantha sprinkled a little powder into both of their drinks and they both smiled as they felt the rejuvenating effects kick in.

"To Jamaica, where evryting irie" Scarlett toasted, adopting the local patois, as they lifted their glasses.

"To Jamaica and this wonderful powder," Samantha answered as they took a drink. "Damn, this has been so much fun and I don't want it to end."

"We still have a few more days and lots of men to work our way through," Scarlett said. "Speaking of which, do you have that taxi driver's number or do I?"

END