The Jamaican Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started pushing back against his hand and so he decided it was time to escalate things a bit. "Give me the thing and give her a dose, brother, it will help." he told Levi.

Levi handed Samantha a bottle of her water and gave David a butt plug to use on her. "She has been dosing since last night. I provided these bottles to the guys running the contest. They were all dosed with a small amount of molly and viagra. This girl has been having a great time since."

Samantha noted what Levi was telling his brother about her waters being doctored. That clears up the mystery of my personality shift, I suppose, She thought. I'm definitely going to keep drinking that stuff. I don't want this to wear off before we leave Jamaica.

David slowly worked the butt plug into Samantha's asshole. It hurt, but not too much and she didn't utter so much as a whimper. "I think she is almost ready, Saul. Let her get you ready, big guy."

Saul dropped his bathing suit and slid onto the table, sitting with his cock in front of her face. Based on past experience, his expectations were low, but she surprised him by swallowing nearly half his dick without effort. She sucked and licked his cock, taking it partway down her throat. When it seemed like it had grown to maximum size, she lifted her head, held his gaze with her pretty green eyes, and asked, "Do you want to put this in my ass now?"

David pulled his cock out of her and moved to make room for his brother who slid off of the table and moved behind Samantha. His brother handed him the lubricant and he used it to coat his dick. Of the three brothers, his was the largest, by far, and preferred to be the last to fuck women that he and his brothers shared, so that they could better handle his extraordinary length and girth. This young married girl, however, was about to take him into her ass without being loosened up by his brothers.

He slid his cock into the girl's pussy and was able to go balls deep on his first push. Oh, this is some sweet pussy. I'm tempted to just fuck this, but I've got to try that ass, he thought. After fucking the aforementioned sweet pussy for a couple of minutes, he withdrew and lined the bulbous head of his cock with the little girl's tiny rosebud. After reapplying the lubricant, he began his push to enter her.

Without being told to do so, Samantha reached behind her with both hands and spread her asscheeks to help the man on his mission up her ass. The pressure on her anal ring was tremendous. Much more so than than the butt plug had caused, but she said nothing and continued to hold herself open for him. Saul applied more lubricant and pressed even harder against the unrelenting opening until, at last, he felt and saw the head of his cock disappear as it slid past her tight sphincter and into her bowels. Almost every woman he had done this with before, particularly those that had not done it much or at all, was in tears, screaming in pain, or both, at this point.

Samantha was not doing either, however. What was being done to her was painful to be sure. The burning sensation was intense and the pressure on her rectum had pushed her almost to her limit. However, she was also receiving both mental and physical pleasure from the nasty act and she focused on that instead of any pain or discomfort. She could actually feel another orgasm building as Saul worked his way fully inside of her ass.

This woman is unreal. She is actually starting to fuck my dick with her ass and she hasn't shed one tear or begged me to stop. Saul smiled to himself. This woman is built to be used.

With just a few more strokes, Saul was balls deep inside Samantha's ass. She writhed underneath him, in pleasure, not pain. Looking over her shoulder at the man in her ass, she said, "You took my anal virginity. So now fuck my ass — it belongs to you until I share it with others."

Saul growled at her and began to savagely pound his engorged cock deep into her ass while his brothers grabbed their mobile phones and began recording videos of the action, which went on for ten more minutes. Samantha experienced two more orgasms during that time, caused by the stimulation of Saul's cock rubbing the edges of her anus as he fucked her. She could feel his thrusts becoming more erratic and reached behind her again to pull her cheeks as far apart as she could. "Fuck my ass, Saul. Fuck it deep. Cum inside my ass. Fuck me nasty!" She encouraged as Saul let out another growl and began to answer her request by emptying his balls into her rectum.

Samantha could feel his hot cum as it flowed into her and the thought of a man depositing his semen in he ass turned her on and made her feel even nastier than she had been. She was desperate for men to use her body in every way possible so, when Levi and David moved in and split-roasted her after Saul pulled out, she surrendered her body to them completely. She took Levi's entire length in her mouth and down her throat, soon figuring out how to quickly catch a breath when he pulled his cock back before plunging it back down her neck. David, meanwhile, was merciless in her cunt — forcing her legs even farther apart to allow the absolute last inch of his manhood to be inside of her.

The two men ejaculated within a minute of each other. David first added his ounces of fluid to the pool inside of her pussy. Then Levi pulled his cock back so that his cum stayed in her mouth and she gave the boys a look inside before she swallowed the load. Samantha lay on her back with her legs still spread. Cum was leaking out of her pussy and her ass, yet still she wanted more.

"We have a few friends outside that would like to meet the young bride, if you are up for more company," Levi said.

"Of course. Any friends of yours can become friends of mine. How many are there?" Samantha was trying to do a backward count of the number of men that had fucked her so far. She figured it was more than twelve, but less than twenty, which excited her.

"I'm not sure. It is probably quite a few, since word about you has gotten around the resort staff." David offered.

"Well, let's find out, shall we?" Samantha said matter-of-factly.

Over the next hour and a half, there was a steady flow of Jamaicans coming through the room to fuck Samantha. She stayed on her back and accepted whoever stepped between her open legs. Tall, short, skinny, fat, or otherwise — anyone who came in the room got to fuck the white girl and leave his cum inside of her. Some simply fucked her cunt; some lifted her legs to their shoulders and fucked her ass, and some fucked her cunt and her then her ass.

Samantha downed two more bottles of the dosed water that Levi provided her, which he let her know were "enhanced" a bit more compared to the ones she had been drinking. It was her idea to keep consuming the mood-altering drugs because she didn't want to come down from the sexual high she had been on all day. The new bottles revved her libido back up to a new high and made her even more desperate for sex.

She had been keeping a count of the men who came in to fuck her and took note when she recognized any of her sexual partners. The resort's front desk clerk, three bartenders, and the bellman who took Craig's and her bags to their room when they arrived. She was happy to discover that BBCs were common among many of the men who fucked her, so her enhanced sexual experiences continued with this new gang bang.

Her count was nineteen when number twenty lifted her legs and slid his cock into her ass. Due to the amount of lube and cum inside her, he had no difficulty slipping his entire length into her. However, Levi immediately told him to stop, "That isn't what you paid for, man. You get her pussy only."

The guy in her ass didn't stop, however. He continued to fuck her while ignoring what Levi was saying to him and, before Levi could reach him, he managed to finish and cum in Samantha's ass. "You will have to pay the extra, Marcel. It is only fair," Levi said.

"OK, I will pay the difference. I'm sorry, I did not realize I would want her ass until I saw her on the table," her ass-fucker said as he paid and left.

Before the next man entered, Samantha exclaimed, "Wait, you are selling me to this guys? You are whoring me out?"

"Well, sure, Darlin. You like being naughty and nasty, don't you? What could be nastier than a new bride selling her pussy and her ass to strangers? We are planning to give you half of the money they have paid, so you aren't fucking for free," Levi explained as if the logic was perfectly clear.

"So, all of these men have paid to have sex with me?"

"Yes and, because they have, you should know that they will probably approach you to fuck for money again this week," David chimed in.

"Strangely enough, it excites me that you sold my body to these men. How much did you charge for me?" Samantha asked as she pondered this new development.

"Twenty dollars to fuck your pussy. Thirty to fuck your ass," Levi answered.

"Is that a lot or a little in Jamaica? I don't know how much hookers charge here."

"It's on the low end. We we assumed you wanted quantity, not quality. At those rates, we were able to get thirty guys instead of ten to fuck you."

"You are correct, more is better. So, let's get back to my customers then, shall we? I want to give them their money's worth." Samantha said.

She thought about being a whore for the men who were fucking her, which added to her excitement. As each of them moved between her spread legs she would ask, "pussy or ass?" She asked Levi to keep a running tally of the amount she was earning with her body and, when the last man had finished in her, he announced her earnings, "Nineteen fucked your pussy and twelve fucked your ass, that is $370, US, sexy lady."

"So, I had sex with thirty-one men, not counting the three of you, and I earned less than $400 for my efforts? Well, great! I'm going to use the money to buy a new outfit for the party tonight!"

"That is an excellent idea, Samantha. Can my brothers and I have a go at you one more time before you leave?" Levi requested.

"I'd love to do that, but I really have to get back to my husband. I expect that his conference call may be over by now," Samantha declined. However, seeing the disappointment on their faces and feeling the familiar tingling between her legs made her hesitate. "Can you all do me at the same time?"

"Sure, sure. We can do that. David, get under her and fuck her pussy. Saul, you get behind her and put your cock in her ass again."

As his brothers settled into their respective positions, Levi moved to her head and presented his already rigid cock for her to suck. "Oh, I've heard about this before. You guys are going to fuck all my holes at the same time — what's it called?" Samantha asked with obvious excitement in her voice.

"Airtight," Levi stated matter-of-factly as he slid his cock into her mouth, while his brothers penetrated her ass and pussy respectively. "We need to cum and go, brothers, so let's fuck her quickly."

Less than ten minutes later they had all cum inside the holes they were occupying. Samantha did her part by taking each of their entire lengths inside of her body and sucking and squeezing as hard as she could. As she was dressing to go, Levi asked her, "How does it feel to have all that cum inside of you?"

"Well, a lot of it has run out of me already — it still is and still will be, I expect for quite a while. It feels wet and sticky inside my pussy and ass. As for my mouth, I can still taste your cum on my tongue and in my throat. It all feels wrong and nasty and...I love it. If I didn't have to get back to Craig, I'd stay here and fuck more people, but maybe we can do this again before I leave Jamaica?"

"So, are you going to continue to drink the dosed water to keep your libido going?" Levi asked.

"Can I do that safely? I've come down a bit from where I was and I would love to kick things back up again. I am loving this feeling, but I don't want to hurt myself." Samantha said with concern.

"You can. Stay hydrated and allow yourself to get some sleep later, but you can keep this sexual buzz going for as long as you want. Here, take this bottle and add a little powder to whatever you are drinking whenever you feel the effect wearing off." Levi handed her a glass bottle filled with a white powder and a fresh bottle of dosed water, which she drained quickly.

"Gotta, go. Thank you for a really fun time, boys," Samantha said as she left the hut. Once outside she headed directly for the honeymoon suite and Craig. As she walked, she felt like everyone's eyes were on her — leering at her, judging her, wanting to stop her and fuck her. Probably all of that is true, she thought.

She entered the building and was walking down the hallway toward her room when she saw her two new brothers-in-law walking toward her. "Hi Samantha," Jeff said.

"Hi guys. I'm just heading back to my room," she said to the two teenagers as she attempted to move past them.

"Dad told us about your little session in the Presidential Suite today. We'd like to get a chance to get to know our sister-in-law better like he did," Stan, Jeff's twin brother, added as the two young boys pushed her against the wall and immediately put their hands all over her. Fingers moved under her dress and were shoved into her soaking pussy and others pulled her top down and then twisted and tweaked her already stiff nipples.

Samantha was momentarily stunned by the assault, but she recovered quickly and, while keeping her hands to her sides said, "I'll fuck you both, but not here and not now. I need to get to my room where my husband, your brother, is waiting for me. That is, unless you want me to tell him why I was delayed."

The boys continued what they were doing to their hot sister-in-law for another moment and then stopped as they considered what she had just said and how calmly she had just said it. Her demeanor actually frightened them a little, which caused them to back off from what they were doing to her.

"Another time, another place," Samantha said as she adjusted her dress and moved past them and to the door to her suite.

"Ahh, you're back, my love," Craig said as she entered the room. "Have you been having fun?"

"Yes, I have, sweetheart. But, I need to talk with you about that and, when we have finished, if you want to reconsider our marriage, I will understand." Samantha said softly.

"Sam, you've got to be kidding me. Nothing you could ever tell me would cause me to do that," Craig protested.

"Well, we will see, my dear husband," she said, almost as a whisper.

Craig sat quietly as Samantha took a moment to gather her words. Her emotions were all over the place. Love for her husband and concern for hurting him, but no regrets for what she had done. She decided that it was best to just rip the bandaid off quickly and have everything on the table at once, "I have been having sex with a lot of men the entire time I have been gone, including your boss, your dad, and a lot of the staff at the resort."

She paused and waited for Craig's response, which did not come immediately. Finally, "You had sex with my father this morning?"

"Yes, he joined in on a gang bang that your boss arranged for me in his suite. He was one of about a ten or twelve guys that fucked me there," she confirmed. To illustrate her point, she lifted the hem of her dress and spread her legs. "Look at how wet my pussy is and how much cum is running out of me, still."

Craig rubbed his fingers across his wife's labia, feeling the slick fluids that had coated it. "How many?"

Samantha was absentmindedly pumping her pussy up to his hand as she answered, "Counting the Jamaicans, more than forty, I think. It would have been more, but I had to stop and get back here to you. And, to be perfectly clear about the Jamaicans and what I have done with them, I sucked some of their cocks and swallowed their cum. Several of them fucked me in the ass and left their loads in me there as well. They called me a 'cum dumpster' and I liked it when they did. Still sure you don't want to rethink who you've just married?"

"Yes, I'm sure I don't want to rethink anything. I have long suspected that you had something like this in you. I've noticed for a while now that you like to tease guys with views up your skirts or down your blouses and, last night during the contest, you confirmed my conclusions. You loved showing your body to the audience, didn't you?" Craig pressed.

"I'm still a little foggy about last night, but I expect that I thoroughly enjoyed stripping in front of people. I wish remembered it better. I know that I have completely enjoyed what has been done to me today," Samantha admitted.

"Well, truth be told, there is a reason you don't remember last night all that well. I wanted you to relax and have a good time, so I gave you doctored drinks that had a combination of Molly and sildenafil, which is generic Viagra. Because you were drinking alcohol, the effects were magnified and longer lasting," Craig told her.

"The Jamaicans told me about the dosed water. What effects, specifically?" Samantha pressed.

"Well, I imagine everyone reacts differently, but generally I understand that it can lead to impulsiveness, and aggression — particularly sexual aggression, which you have confirmed, my wife."

"So, you drugged me? You wanted me to show my naked body to everyone?" Samantha asked incredulously.

"Yes, to both questions," Craig admitted. "And, since we are being honest with each other, I should tell you that I have taken pictures of you these past several months either naked or near-naked and shared them with people."

"Honey, I posed for pictures that I thought were just for you and some of them were very explicit. Why would you show them to people? Whom did you show them to?"

"Well, as for why, I discovered that I became very turned on when I watched you showing off for strangers, but I wasn't comfortable talking with you about it. So, showing pictures of you to people was the next best thing. As for whom? A few guys that I know, including my boss and my dad."

"Well, that explains some of what happened today," Samantha mused. "So, this wasn't some fucked up faithfulness test that I failed?"

"No, just the opposite. Last night and today were about you discovering the hot-wife I expected was within you and about me discovering if I am really OK with you being one going forward," Craig told her.

Samantha leaned back on the bed and inserted three fingers in her pussy which she used to fuck herself, "Well, I'm all in with the hot-wife thing. What about you?"

In response, Craig dropped his shorts and underwear, mounted his wife and slid his stiff cock inside of her creamy pussy. "Oh, god! You feel so good. How many loads of cum are in here?"

"Over thirty, my pervert husband," Samantha said with a wicked grin as she pushed her hips up to meet his cock."

"Give me specifics on what has been done to you today while I fuck your slutty pussy," Craig asked. He didn't last too long the first time he fucked her. Too much pent up excitement and desire had him exploding inside of her in less than a couple of minutes. The next two times, however, he managed to hold out to hear the details of his father and boss fucking her as well as her experiences with the brothers' BBCs.

"Don't you want my ass yet? I've had a lot of cocks up there and it seems only fair that you get your turn," Samantha offered.

"I'll get to it. I'm enjoying your cum-filled pussy too much right now. I am so excited that I could just about pass out," he said.

Samantha moved on from recalling events of the day to teasing her husband about what might come, "I'd like to have sex with your dad again, if that is OK. And your brothers have already felt me up and fingered me in the hallway, so they are going to want turns with your wife as well, I'm sure. Who else do you want me to fuck?"