The Jamaican Honeymoon

Story Info
Just married young bride goes wild in Jamaica.
19.2k words
4.57
87.8k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,064 Followers

Samantha awoke feeling as if she was in a dream state. Her head was swimming and she was unsure of her surroundings. For a few moments, she struggled to remember where she was and why she was in this unfamiliar room.

She stretched her 5'7" frame to get the kinks out and looked down to discover that she was totally naked. She ran her fingers across her 34D breasts and nipples, which were stiff and very sensitive to her touch. Moving one hand down her well-toned abs, she found that her clit was in a similar state of arousal. It was an itch that needed scratching, so she began lightly flicking the engorged sex organ with her fingertips, which quickly led to an intense orgasm. She sucked in her breath and exhaled loudly as she came.

Wow! That must have been in there waiting to come out for a while, she thought.

Then she heard Craig's voice calling to her from another room, "Is that my new bride I hear?"

Oh, OK, so now it all comes back to me. I've just gotten married in Jamaica and I am in Negril on my honeymoon.

"I guess so, babe...maybe. I am still not fully awake, but I just managed to get myself off in less than sixty-seconds, so that's a good thing, right? What happened to me?" She asked as she got out of bed, walked to the dresser where she retrieved a fresh pair of white cotton panties and put them on.

"You got very wasted last night, darlin. I mean really fucked up. Do you remember anything at all?" Craig inquired.

Samantha joined her husband in the sitting room of their honeymoon suite, "I remember that the girls and I went to a party at Extreme Hedonism and I was having a great time, but nothing else."

"Nice outfit by the way," Craig noted as she entered the room in nothing but the white panties. "You are correct, you did have a great time - apparently, a lot of people did, thanks in no small part to you."

"Why thanks to me?"

"Do you remember stripping for the crowd?" Craig asked.

"Stripping? No, I don't remember doing anything like that. What are you talking about?" Samantha challenged as she struggled to recall the events from the night previous.

Samantha remembered that her bridesmaids and she had been invited to a party at a resort next door to theirs by some of the staffers at their resort... and, that several of their friends had gone with them as well. Once there, they partook in some of the local ganja that was offered, in addition to plenty of rum drinks that were flowing freely.

"Apparently, you all got very messed up and out of control — none though, more than you, Sam. You insisted on volunteering to participate in the wet t-shirt contest and would not be talked out of it by anyone. I'm told you danced onstage in just your panties and a tight, thin white tee shirt the promoters provided. They soaked your shirt and underwear with pitchers of ice water, which rendered them all but transparent," Craig recounted.

"Oh, god. You're telling me that people could see through my clothes?" Samantha gasped.

"Well, yes, they could, but that didn't matter because, eventually, you took them off anyway," he answered.

"Why would I do that?" Samantha asked.

"I heard you and your friends were really, really into the contest. Shaking your tits and stroking your nipples to keep them erect. It was when you and Elise made the final round that she upped the ante by taking off her shirt, so you followed suit. Then you decided to take your panties off and show everyone your lovely pussy."

"I'm sorry, babe. I don't know why I would behave like that. I must have been really feeling the ganja and the rum, but I have never reacted that way to pot or alcohol before. There must have been something else in what they gave us — hell, I'm still feeling the effects," Samantha added.

"Actually, you really didn't have that much ganja or rum. You were drinking bottled water most of the evening. The guys onstage made sure you always had a bottle so that you wouldn't dehydrate, I guess. As the evening wore on, though, you became more and more sexually suggestive," Craig added.

"OK, tell me the rest. What else did I do and who of our friends saw me do it?" Samantha requested.

"Well, the 'who' is most of our wedding party and some of the wedding guests from both sides. Your uncles were there, but our parents were not. Some of my work associates were there, but not my boss," Craig began. "The 'what' is that you eventually took your panties off, and went around the front of the stage dropping to your knees, spread eagle and pulled your vagina lips open to give the guys a better view inside of you. You also masturbated with your fingers and your let some of the guys put theirs inside of you as well."

"Oh, my god. I'm going to be sick. Why didn't you stop me? Did anyone we know touch me?"

"Up until a point, I was enjoying watching you and figured no lasting harm was being done by your little show. When you took off your panties and started working the crowd, there was such a surge toward the stage that I could not even get close. However, when some of the guys tried to pull you off the stage, the guys running the event finally stepped in and ended it. And, yes, some of the guys we know were among the people who touched you. You need to know also, that there were a lot of people taking cell-phone pics and video of what you were doing."

Samantha grabbed a bottle of water that was on her bedside table and drained almost the entire contents before she spoke again. "So, how do we deal with this, Craig? I have shamed myself in front of who knows how many of our friends and business associates. Should we just leave and go back home early where I can hide in our house for the foreseeable future? For that matter, do you even want to be around your new wife who has acted like a total slut? I was excited to have our wedding here with so many of our family, friends and your business associates, but I have ruined everything."

"Ok, Sam. Sit down and let me try to put your sweet mind to rest," Craig said softly as he handed her another bottle of water from their in-room refrigerator. "You have not shamed yourself at all. You simply showed off the beautiful assets that nature gave you and allowed some people that we know, and some that we don't, to enjoy getting an unobstructed view of your sexy body. Truth be told, you not only turned on a lot of our friends and acquaintances, but me as well. I was as hard as a rock while I was watching you onstage."

Samantha felt her stomach do a little flip when Craig said that. She couldn't believe that she was becoming turned on by their conversation, but there was no doubt that she was. Her nipples were still erect and her clitoris was tingling, plus she felt noticeably warmer.

Craig continued, "I don't care what people think of your little show. It was hot. You were hot and only small-minded people will have a real problem with it. The women will be jealous of you, of course, and the men will be jealous of me because I have you for my wife and that is just fine with me. You should hold your head high and don't let anything about last night trouble you one iota. Actually, if anything, I would have loved for you to go on for a while longer."

"Honey, that is so sweet. I can't believe you are being so understanding after what I did in front of everyone. I also can't believe just how much I want to have sex with you right now. Are you OK with that?" Samantha asked.

"I would love to, sweetie, but I simply have to prep for a conference call that is coming up in three hours. Can I have a rain check, please?"

"Seriously? A rain check? I am so horny right now that I am about to pass out and you want a rain check?"

"Honey, we discussed that there were going to be a few times when I would have to focus on the case I am working and this is one of those. Speaking of which, that is Mr. Sommers calling now. I have to take this," Craig insisted as he lifted his mobile phone and took the call and walked into the bedroom.

Just then, there was a knock at the door and a male voice on the other side announced, "Room service."

"Honey, I ordered coffee and an muffin for you. Will you get that, please?" Craig called out from the other room.

Still somewhat in a daze, Samantha opened the door to their suite and invited the room service waiter inside. It took a couple of moments for her to realize that she was still in just her panties and that the server was hungrily taking in the sight of her mostly naked body. Rather than panicking, she found herself becoming even more turned on by the situation.

"Will you pour a cup for me, please?" She asked the young boy as she moved to stand very close to the server with her panty-clad crotch just a couple of inches from his face as he was leaning over to pour her coffee.

He turned his head and stared directly between her legs which caused a surge of excitement, reminiscent from the night before, to course through Samantha's body. Something in her mind made her want to show this boy more of her body. In response to the reptilian urges in her brain, she moved her fingers to the edge of her panties and pulled them aside to reveal her naked pussy to the boy.

"Go ahead," she told him quietly, moving her legs apart to invite him in.

He put two of his fingers in his mouth to moisten them, and then moved his hand to her pussy where he inserted the same two fingers into her already slick and wet hole. Bolts of excitement surged through her body and Samantha threw her head back, moaning in response to the penetration and pumping of his digits in and out of her stimulated vagina.

Craig, still on his call, heard his wife groan in the other room and peered out the partially open bedroom door where he witnessed the hotel employee finger fucking his new bride. He watched as she used her free hand to tug and pull at her nipple while she gyrated her hips in time with the movements inside her pussy. Craig continued his call while he watched Samantha reach and quietly complete her orgasm.

Moments later, he completed his call and returned to a flush-faced Samantha. "Mr. Sommers just confirmed that my conference call is on and I absolutely have to handle it, so the rain check will have to stand. On another note, he asked if you would stop by his room before you head to the beach today as he wants to speak with you."

"Oh, no. The managing partner of your firm wants to speak with me? I can't handle this, Craig. I simply cannot do this. You said he wasn't there last night, right?"

"Calm down, Sam. No, he wasn't there, but he told me he heard about your performance and he wants to make certain that you know there is no problem, as far as he is concerned. It seemed important to him that he set your mind at ease."

"Are you sure he is not upset?" Samantha pressed.

"I am sure, Sam. It will be fine. I need to be alone to prep until its time for the call so, why don't you hop in the shower and get ready for the beach and leave me to my toiling?" Craig said with a smile.

Samantha showered — masturbating as she did. And, although she orgasmed again, it did nothing to satisfy the sexual urges that were surging through her body. She made certain that her "landing strip" of auburn pubic hair was neatly trimmed so that the tiny bikini she was planning to wear to the beach would not reveal any stray tendrils. She had not been certain that she would even wear the revealing swimsuit, but, given the hyper sexual mood she was in, she liked the idea of showing a lot of skin. She donned a pink and green floral print sundress, pink panties, and tan sandals with 2" heels. She pulled her long auburn hair back into a pony tail and applied hot pink shimmery lipstick to coordinate with her pink finger and toe nails to complete her makeup, and then headed for the door.

Slipping her bikini and sheer coverup into a beach bag, she turned, lifted her skirt, and asked her new husband, "Are you sure you don't want any of this before I leave?"

"Sorry, babe. I just can't. Give me a few hours and I will be all yours."

"OK, then. You are sending your scantily clad wife to see your boss and she is aching to have sex with someone or something. So, I hope you know what you are doing, Mr. Responsible Attorney. Speaking of which, what is Mr. Sommers' room number? "

"He is in the Presidential Suite. I'm certain you can handle whatever comes up. Just relax and be yourself with him. He is easy to talk with and I know that he really likes you. Actually, I think he has a bit of a crush on you and probably regrets missing your show last night."

"Really? You've never told me that about him before," Samantha commented while noticing a tingling feeling in her vagina and her nipples.

"Honey, he and a plenty of other guys do. You are an extremely beautiful 23-year old woman with a perfect body. There are a lot of men that desire you and it is a source of pride for me, because the 'hot wife' has chosen to be with me. You know I am not a jealous person. I like it when I see men lusting after you and that's why I didn't have a problem with what went on last night."

"Do you want to hear about what just went on here this morning?" Samantha challenged.

"No need. I saw most of it. You seemed like you were enjoying yourself immensely and so did he. I'm not concerned that you are going to end our new marriage and run away with the room service delivery boy. Should I be?" Craig responded logically.

"Of course not, silly. I do not understand what is going on with me since we got to Jamaica, but I like it. I have never in my life been this sexually aggressive and promiscuous and your reaction is a total surprise. I'm curious though, what if those guys last night had managed to pull me off the stage and tried to have sex with me?"

"That would have been very hot. I didn't want you to be hurt, but the thought of my sexy wife being sought after by random guys would have been a thrill for me."

"Wow, Craig. This is a lot to process. I knew you were cool and not possessive, which are two of the many reasons I love you and married you, but this is pretty much a whole new level. You are saying you are OK with whatever I do or what is done to me?"

"I trust your judgement, Sam. I'm ten years older than you and I spent most of my twenties chasing tail and getting a lot of it. If you want or need to get a bit wild from time to time, I won't begrudge you the opportunity. Last night you were having fun and it was harmless. There will be people that will judge and disapprove of your actions, but I would not concern myself with them, if I were you. You look hot in that dress, wife. I'm glad you chose the green bikini to wear on the beach today. Don't forget your beach bag. I loaded it with chilled waters for you." Craig said as he turned his attention to a file in front of him.

The green bikini was the smallest swimsuit she had brought to the island. The bottoms, while not a thong, were a low-rise design and had just enough thin material to cover her pubic area. They came with adjustable tie sides, high cut leg, and exposed a significant amount of her ass. The bikini top featured small triangle cups, the same thin fabric, and ties at the neck and back.

Turning to leave with the beach bag in her hand, Samantha said, "OK, this is your very horny, sexually frustrated, out of control, and scantily clad new wife leaving the safety of this room to mingle with men, many of whom you have just told her desire her. So, anyway..."

Barely glancing up from the file he was reading, Craig blew a kiss to Samantha and returned his attention to the file he was reading.

Samantha walked down the hallway for a short distance until she encountered a maid, who directed her toward the Presidential Suite, which was actually at the end of the same hallway — just a short distance from the Bridal Suite that Craig and she were occupying.

She knocked on the door and heard Craig's boss call out for her to come inside. Upon entering, she could see that the suite was very large, with a marble tile entryway that led past a beautiful chef's kitchen and then opened to a gathering area that featured a wall of sliding glass doors with a view of the beach and Caribbean Ocean beyond.

"Samantha, come on back, sweetheart," Jack, her husband's boss, called out to her.

As Samantha entered the room, Jack immediately greeted her with a hug and a kiss on her cheek, "I am so glad you decided to take me up on my invitation, Samantha. I thought it important to put your concerns to rest just as soon as possible."

"Thank you for caring about me, Jack. I have been rather rattled by what happened last night and I am still trying to process everything," Samantha answered.

"Well, I have a plan that I think will help you with that, if you are OK with it," Jack offered. "Craig tells me you don't remember much of what happened, so I thought you would be better off if you could see for yourself rather than having to imagine the events. In my experience, people tend to think things were worse than they actually were when they don't have all of the facts."

"I could see how that could happen," Samantha agreed. "So what's your plan, Jack?"

"I asked Dave to cue up some of the video that was taken last night so that you can see for yourself what took place. Some of it, admittedly, is a little naughty, but really nothing to get worked up about. To me, you were just in the moment. Maybe a bit high on something, but simply having fun and entertaining the people who were encouraging you. Would you like to see it?" Jack asked.

"Part of me says yes, but part of me says no. You say you have already seen it and it isn't that bad, right?" Seeing Jack nod in agreement, Samantha continued. "OK then, let's see what I actually did."

"Ok, great. But first, can I get you something to drink? Bloody Mary? Mimosa, perhaps?" Jack offered as he motioned to Dave and four others to come back in from the outside deck. "These other gentlemen shot the cellphone videos that you will be watching and I thought you might like to thank them for their help afterward. I hope that is OK."

"I guess its OK, sure. But nothing to drink, thanks. I think I better stick with water for now. I brought some with me from the room, so I am all set," Samantha declined with a sweet smile as she took a long drink from her bottle of water.

"Fine, please have a seat," Jack said with a smile while patting the seat next to him on the large leather sectional sofa for Samantha to occupy. Dave took the seat on the other side of her and pressed a button on the remote to start the video. The footage began with one of the contest hosts announcing the process that would take place and then skipped to the initial ten women who had entered. Samantha noted that she was indeed in just a short t-shirt and her underwear when she walked on stage. She couldn't help but admire the way she looked, as she began to feel the now-familiar tingling starting in her nipples and crotch.

No one spoke as the video skipped again to the girls being hosed down with water. Samantha noted that her t-shirt and panties became instantly see-through and afforded almost no coverage at all. Her breathing quickened as she watched herself parade around the stage touching her breasts and her pussy while playing to the crowd. The video moved to the host announcing the two finalists and telling the two girls they had three minutes to show why one of them should be the ultimate winner.

The other finalist, a girl unfamiliar to Samantha, immediately removed her t-shirt and began going to the edge of the stage to work the crowd. Pulling and tugging on her nipples as she did. Not to be outdone, Samantha pulled her shirt off as well and then upped the ante by removing her panties. She too walked to the edge of the stage and moved her hands over her breasts and down to her pussy. She stroked herself there for a few moments and then slid two fingers inside.

WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,064 Followers