The Jamaican Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,064 Followers

He quickly dropped his shorts and approached the beautiful girl that was offering herself to him. "I would prefer to savor your lovely body for a while, but yes, I can do this quickly if I need to. Where may I put my friend?" He asked as he surveyed the backside being offered to him.

"Anywhere you like, big fella. But I would like to feel that in my pussy, if that is OK with you." Turning her head toward Samantha she said, "Take those panties off, come over here and get some of this. We are sisters, after all. We should share this experience, don't you think?"

Samantha removed her panties and walked next to her sister where she assumed the same position as Scarlett's. "You are such a slut," she teased as she watched the large Jamaican begin to work his cock into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck! That thing is so big. It's almost like giving birth in reverse. By the way, since you have your cock inside of me, what is your name?" Scarlett asked.

"It's Winston," he said as he pushed past the halfway point of entering her.

"Nice to have you fuck me," Scarlett teased. "Is there any more?"

"Quite a bit, my lady. Are you OK?"

"Yes, I'm good and I want it all!"

Winston was using his hand to finger Samantha while he fucked her sister and, after a few more strokes into Scarlett, he withdrew from her and pushed his cock into Samantha. "Ahh, that is nice. Thanks for lubing him up first, sis," Samantha teased.

"This is the second time that you and I have had the same dick in us," Scarlett teased back.

"Sorry about that, darling. Elliott snuck up on me."

"Not your fault and it has given me license to do this, so it turns out to be a good thing. How are you doing with that monster?"

"I had several huge ones earlier today, but this one is considerably larger. I love how full I feel with it in me. Have I taken more than my sister did, Winston?"

"Yes, a little more, pretty girl, but there is still more I can give."

"Fuck that!" Scarlett protested. "Bring that thing back over here and give it all to me."

Winston withdrew from Samantha but moved to Scarlett's head and presented his cock for her to suck, "taste your sister on my cock first, though. Tell me how sweet she is."

Another first, she thought as she opened her mouth to accept the giant member. She licked and sucked his cock, doing her best to swallow all of her sisters juices that had coated it. After a couple of minutes of this, Winston withdrew and moved back behind her to resume their previous activity.

"You do taste very sweet, sister dearest, but there was more than just you on his cock. A little of the guy who fucked you before; a little of the guys who fucked you earlier today, including your father-in-law and my husband, and a little of me from just now. Here, try a taste," Scarlett said as she moved her head toward Samantha's and the two kissed each other deeply — tongues probing and lips moving in a sensual dance never before done between them.

"Well, that was different. Nice, but different," Samantha noted.

Almost forgotten, Winston was aggressively plunging his cock into Scarlett's cunt, gaining territory with each stroke. "Still about three inches to go, little girl. Do you want me to stop trying to go deeper into you?"

"You've been hitting my cervix for a while now, Winston and my vagina is doing its best to stretch to accommodate you. I want your entire prick inside of me and I am willing to endure some discomfort to do so. I just finished taking a cock up my virginal ass cold turkey, so I think I can do this. Keep pushing, buddy. Make me take it all."

Samantha was impressed by her big sister's determination and decided to help matters. She slid underneath Scarlett and began sucking and licking her clit. Her sister's actions caused an elevation in her excitement level and a fresh surge of vaginal fluids flooded into her pussy.

To his delight, Winston saw two more inches of his fully engorged cock disappear into Scarlett's very tight cunt. Just a little more to go, he thought as his excitement level spiked as did his aggression. He grabbed Scarlett's hips tightly and began to violently ram his cock inside of her while talking roughly to her, "Take it, you whore. Fucking strangers on the floor of a stinking toilet. Taking it in the ass and feeding your cunt to your sister. You are a nasty fucking whore and you have my entire cock inside of you. Now, fuck it, slut. Make me cum in your over used cunt so that your sister can drink it as it runs out of your whore hole."

The dirty talk had quite an effect on Scarlett. She took no offense at the names he called her, rather she loved being called a whore and liked the idea of being one for men. She used both hands to open herself for Winston to ensure she got every last centimeter of his inhuman penis inside. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum inside of me! Cum inside your whore! Suck harder on my clit please, Sam. I'm about to cum!" And, with that, Scarlett had her first full-body cervical orgasm that rocked her to her core. It hit from her scalp to her toes and was the most glorious, most intense feeling of her life.

During the orgasm, Scarlett began to ejaculate for the first time ever, flooding her sister's mouth with her sweet nectar. Samantha was not at all bothered by this new development and worked to suck and lap the fluids flowing from "the female prostate" on the front wall of Scarlett's vagina as quickly as she could.

Watching his cock abusing the hot girl in front of him and hearing her talk the way she did was having quite an effect on Winston. Coupled with the visuals of her sister slurping female cum flowing around his cock the two sent him over the edge and he felt his huge balls clinch as they began pumping profuse amounts of semen very deep inside his little whore.

Samantha was amazed as she observed, from her vantage point only inches away, Winston's balls begin to deliver cum into Scarlett. Time after time the wrinkled sack contracted and expanded as streams of semen were being injected into her hot pussy. When it finally stopped and he began to withdraw, she positioned herself underneath Scarlett's cum-filled cunt and waited for what was next. Within a few seconds, a steady stream of slick fluid began to flow out of Scarlett's hole. Samantha adjusted her position and opened her mouth to catch Winston's cum as it exited her sister. The stream was mostly the slick fluids but, occasionally contained a "blob" of congealed cum that was more difficult to swallow, however, she managed.

When the flow ended, Samantha held the last of it in her mouth and motioned for Scarlett to turn over on her back. Leaning down, she began to kiss her sister, letting the cum flow out of her mouth into Scarlett's. Samantha swirled her tongue around inside Scarlett's mouth and felt Winston's cum that she was holding there. The two of them kissed passionately for a few moments and then separated. Scarlett smiled and swallowed the gift her sister had given her as she rose from the floor.

"We really do have to go now," Samantha insisted as the pair began dressing again.

"Sorry about the names I called you, Ma'm. I got caught up in the moment," Winston said.

"Don't give it another thought, Winston." Scarlett said. "I was behaving like a whore and I kinda liked being called one and my sister kinda is one for real," she added with a grin.

"Bitch-whore!" Samantha said with a grin as they exited the men's room.

"Well, that was different for me," Scarlett said after they settled back into a cab for the ride back to their resort.

"Are you bothered by what we did?" Samantha asked with a concerned look.

"Not really, no I'm not,"Scarlett answered. "I can't believe what I have done and how my life has changed over the course of a few short hours, but I can't say that I am upset. Maybe it is the influence of the drugs we've taken but I don't think that is all there is to it. The drugs may have helped me get past some of the walls I had constructed in my own life, but they have mostly worn off now and I am still OK with what I have done. I only wish I had done them sooner. I really enjoy sex, even when it isn't particularly good, like with Elliott. But today was fantastic. I can imagine the feel of Winston's cock inside me and I miss it. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat."

"You would? Really? I was so worried that I had fucked your life up forever, but I felt like you had to know what Elliott did with me. You are right, by the way. He isn't very good," Samantha said with a wry chuckle. Scarlett chuckled as well and nodded in agreement.

"You know there was one time a few years ago at Elliott's company Christmas party where I saw him kissing and feeling up one of his female sales reps. I didn't know what to do at the time, so I got very drunk and let a couple of his sales guys play with my tits and finger me. One of them almost fucked me, but I stopped everything because I feared the repercussions that might follow. Now, I think I should have let the boy do me," Scarlett mused.

"Well, that was then and this is now. I've enjoyed having my big sister as my partner in sluttiness and, we've still got the party tonight!" Samantha chimed in.

"You bet our well-fucked asses we do. Speaking of which, can I have another water? I'd like to get my sexual buzz back on and keep it that way for the duration. Maybe I'll even get a chance to kiss my sister again. She is a really good kisser!" Scarlett said.

"I am, huh? Well, we don't have to wait until the party," Samatha whispered as she moved her mouth to Scarlett's and kissed her passionately while she slipped two fingers past Scarlett's panties and slid them inside of her. She looked back over her shoulder at their driver and saw that he had adjusted his rear view mirror to watch the action in the back seat. Samantha pulled Scarlett's dress up to her waist and removed her panties to give the driver an unobstructed view of her pussy as she fingered it.

"Do you want to fuck her?" She asked the driver after a couple of minutes had passed.

"Yes, please, miss," He replied urgently.

"Find somewhere to pull over and you can," Samantha offered.

Wasting no time, the driver located an alley and pulled the cab into it. Samantha helped her sister lie back on the seat and then exited the cab to switch places with the driver. He dropped his pants as he moved between Scarlett's spread legs and quickly shoved his cock inside of her and began fucking her with quick strokes.

It was over in less than two minutes. Scarlett's latest extramarital sex ended with the driver adding his load to her existing vaginal deposits and then thanking her for letting him fuck her. "If you like, I can take you to a place with lots of men that will fuck you, misses. You would be very popular and could have many many men inside of you."

"That is a very kind offer and we may take you up on it later this week, but right now we have a party to get to, if we can quit fucking every man we see," Scarlett chuckled.

The arrived back at the resort without stopping to fuck anyone else, however, they did remember to take the driver's contact information, just in case they needed it later. "Let's get cleaned up and I will see you at the party later, OK?" Samantha asked.

"You bet. I am really looking forward to it, Sam," Scarlett answered.

When she reached her room, Scarlett took off her dress and hung it up before stepping into the shower. Part of her hated having to wash off the residue from her activities of the afternoon, but she realized there was always time for more to be on her and in her. As she was finishing her shower, she heard Elliott return to their room and called out to him, "Did you bring me a drink?"

"No, I didn't know you wanted one," he responded.

"Well, will you be a dear and go to the bar and get one for me, please? You should get one for yourself as well," she said.

"Alright," he replied. "What do you want?"

"Surprise me," she replied.

By the time she had toweled off her body, slipped on a pair of panties and was sitting in front of her makeup mirror, Elliott returned with their drinks. "I got us both Dirty Bananas. Hope that is OK," he said.

"That's perfect, thank you," she answered. "What did you do today?"

"Not much, just hung out by the pool with some of the guys."

"Did you have fun without me?"

"It was OK. Nothing special."

Taking a sip from her drink, Scarlett turned and faced him. "Did you enjoy fucking my sister today?"

Elliott froze and turned white. He had the look of a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar and did not answer immediately. Scarlett kept her gaze directly at him and, after a moment, said, "It's not a difficult question, Elliott. Did you or did you not enjoy sticking your cock in Samantha, fucking her, and cumming in her pussy?"

Stammering, while still trying to figure out the best way to handle the ambush, Elliott blurted out, "I was just one of many guys that did it, including Craig's father-in-law and his boss too."

"I know all of that, but you still haven't answered my question. Did you enjoy having extra-marital sex with my sister?"

Elliott refused to take the bait by answering her question directly, which afforded her the opportunity to twist the knife a little more. "OK, since you won't answer that question, how about this one? Since you fucked my sister and, I assume, probably other women that I don't know about yet, is it OK with you for me to have sex with other people?"

"Of course it's not OK, Scarlett! This was a one-time thing that just happened in the heat of the moment. It doesn't give you license to start fooling around with other guys."

"One-time thing, really Elliott? Did you really think she wouldn't tell me what you did? I'm her sister, you idiot. I recall her quote of what you said while you were inside of her was something like 'I have wanted to fuck you for a long time and I want to keep fucking you'. Don't bother denying that you said it. Who do you think I am going to believe you or my sister?"

"It was just sex talk in the heat of the moment. I did not really mean it."

"I call bullshit on that. You meant every word and you would love to fuck her again and maybe that is OK. You might get to do that," Scarlett dangled in front of him.

Intrigued, but cautious, Elliott asked, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I think this is great time for us to reconfigure our relationship. You should be able to have sex with anyone you choose, and so should I," Scarlett began.

Still cautious, Elliott remained silent, leaving the ball in her court. This could still be a trap, he thought.

"OK, since you haven't objected to what I have said yet, I will continue. You started the ball rolling by fucking Samantha today and telling her that you wanted to do it again. I've kept it rolling this afternoon by letting five different men fuck me and cum inside me. I've washed the remnants of the sex off of my body, but their cum is still inside my pussy — just like yours is still in my sister," Scarlett stated and then paused to let what she had just told him sink in completely.

"You're not serious. You did not do that," Elliott objected.

"The evidence is off of my skin, but you can put your fingers in my pussy and feel the cum that is still in there. Or, maybe you would prefer to put your face down there and lick what is trickling out of me still — your choice."

"I could fucking kill you for this!" Elliott said angrily. "How could you do this to me, you bitch!"

"I suppose you could try, husband, but you won't. Deep down, you really don't care that I did that or that I intend to continue doing it. You've already been through the first two stages of grief — denial and anger. What do you say we skip the next two and go right to number five, acceptance?"

Elliott was not a strong man — neither physically nor emotionally, and he knew it. Plus, he recognized that Scarlett was right about him. Other than his pride, it really didn't bother him that she had done what she did. Truth be told, it gave him significant "wood" to picture her gang bang. "What does acceptance look like, Scarlett?"

"We stay married, but we each have unlimited "hall passes" that entitle us to have sex with whomever we want, whenever we want. I think we might find that this takes our relationship to a much more interesting and honest level of being together. The alternative is that we decide to part ways and move on to whatever is next."

"So, that is it. No other alternative? We can't just go back to the way things were?" Elliott asked.

"I'm afraid that boat has sailed, husband. The way things were was that you were unfaithful to me and I was a stupid, trusting, under-appreciated wife. Not going back there — ever. After what I experienced today, I am unwilling to give up what life can offer a woman that looks like I do and wants to fuck all the time."

"You said something about me being able to have sex with Samantha again?"

"Ahh, there it is! I see that you have made it to acceptance very quickly, Elliott. I plan to be very busy at the party tonight, as does she, so, you may have a chance to fuck her again, if you play your cards right."

The party was being held on the beach in front of the pool area. A large bonfire and several torches lit the area and a live Jamaican band provided the music. Scarlett made her way to one of the three bars that had been set up for the occasion and found her sister and Craig standing nearby, "Hey you two. Have I missed anything?"

"No," Craig answered. "Things are just getting going. Samantha tells me you two had a fun time shopping today. I love the outfits you both bought — they are really hot."

"Thank you, Craig," Scarlett answered. "We did have fun and plan to have a lot more of it tonight. Speaking of fun, can I borrow you husband for a little while, sis?"

"Of course. He is all yours to do with as you will, love."

"I intend to do just that — exactly that," Scarlett said as she took Craig's hand and led him away.

The pair walked back to the building and to the honeymoon sweet that Craig and Samantha were occupying. Once inside, Scarlett turned and planted a big french kiss on Craig as she unbuckled and unzipped his linen slacks and lowered them to his ankles. He wasn't wearing any underwear, so she dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth and began to suck it. "You know that Sam is cool with this, right?" She said after taking his cock out of her mouth.

"Yes, I know. She told me, in detail, about your afternoon and that I might expect a treat like this from you tonight."

"Yeah, I thought I would break the ice and end any suspense before it got started by having sex with you right away."

"Good plan, sister-in-law. Very good plan," Craig said as he began to fuck her mouth.

Scarlett sucked him a while longer then stripped off her clothing, laid him back on the bed and mounted his cock. She fucked him that way and then rolled over and had him get on top of her. Before he could cum, she moved out from under him and got onto all fours, where she invited him to fuck her ass. Craig still had not fucked his own wife's ass yet, so this was a novel treat for him. He pounded happily away at her for a while, but, when he was ready to cum, she transferred his cock to her pussy and accepted his semen there.

When they returned to the party, Samantha was no where to be seen, but they did spy Elliott moping at one of the bars while he nursed a drink. "What's wrong with him?" Craig asked.

"He experienced a life-changing conversation this afternoon and probably realizes that I just got through fucking you. Don't worry about him, he will be fine." Scarlett said as she moved to one of the other bars to get a drink.

Once there, she sat on an available barstool and ordered a cocktail. Within seconds, three men approached and stood around her. Taking in the tantalizing view she was offering in her short dress. Given how high the hem rode up on her thighs, it was impossible for her to not give them a panty-shot — not that she minded doing that anyway. She toyed with the three men for a while and then got to the point, "Do any of you guys want to fuck me?"

WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,064 Followers