The Janitor Pt. 04: Virgin Cheer Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike began giving her a real massage. He liked doing it, he was actually pretty good at it.

"Oh, Mr. West that feels so good, I want you to do more," she said dreamily. "Could I lay down on your desk?"

"Yes of course, it will help relax you to stretch out," he agreed.

As Mike moved down her back, he reached her lower ribs and she squirmed and giggled.

"A little ticklish are we Miss Carter?" he observed.

"Oh yes, quite ticklish," she said.

"Well, if you can't keep still, I may have to tie you down," he joked.

Sabrina let out a little moan, "Oh, Mr. West would you really tie me down, I mean if I kept wiggling, then asked you nicely?"

"I don't really think that kind of talk is appropriate do you Miss Carter?"

"Yes, I do, I have never been tied up, but I bet you know all about it right?" she asked.

"Why in the world would you think I would know anything about tying someone up?" he asked puzzled.

"Because of that book right there in plain sight. Not many people know what Shibari means, but I do. I have never had it done to me, it seems like it would be fun to try.

"Are you serious Miss Carter?" he asked cautiously.

"Oh yes, I think I am Mr. West, please."

"Shibari can be done to a clothed person of course so I suppose I could give you a demonstration if you like," he said trying to gauge her reaction.

"I would really like that Mr. West, it might relieve some more of my tension," she said innocently.

"Well, if you are sure, I keep some ropes locked in my safe here," he said turning to point at his closet.

"I think I want it now, sir," she told him.

The principal just nodded then turned to open the closet. As soon as his back was turned, she got off the table and stripped her clothes off. When the principal returned with the ropes, he found a naked Sabrina kneeling on his desk with her arms behind her.

"Miss Carter what is the meaning of this?" he shouted.

"Mr. West you know very well Shibari is best performed naked. I want the full experience. I have never let a man see my naked body before, but I am trusting you to use me the best way you know how," she said calmly.

"I know exactly what you need Miss Carter, I think I can give it to you."

He came around the desk opening a green baize sack then pulling out ropes and arranging them on the desk. When he had them laid out, he picked one up then uncoiled it. He brought the two ends together and doubled the rope.

"I am going to use three ropes to tie your arms behind you and restrain your chest. This will leave your breasts free but restrained, think of a tight bra but no material for the cups," he explained.

Sabrina licked her lips and nodded her understanding. When he had finished, she couldn't move her arms and her breasts were not restrained, they were on display, her little A cups were standing out proudly.

"I am somewhat surprised at the size of your breasts Miss Carter. I assumed they were larger from the amount of cleavage you usually display."

"I get teased about my tiny titties so I enlist the help of VS to make up for them," she replied honestly.

"You are doing yourself a disservice. I think they are the nicest pair of breasts I have ever seen."

"You're kidding right?" she asked, "they are way too small."

"On the contrary, their size fits your body, the perfect cone shape is delightful, they are symmetrical, the nipples are very prominent, and the dusty rose color is in perfect contrast to your pale skin tone," he told her.

"Umm, well I guess, I ah suppose," she fumbled for words finally blurting out, "I'm glad you like my tits."

"Oh yes, I certainly do, we'll get back to them in a few moments," he assured her. "Before we go any further you need to decide on a safe word. You understand why don't you?"

She nodded and said, "Yes of course, my safe word is pickle. It was the safe word in an old movie so I will remember it."

"Very good, now I will utilize the crotch tie. We begin by-."

"No, I don't think so," Sabrina interrupted.

"And just why not Miss Carter?" he asked frowning.

"If this was going to be a tying demonstration I would like that, but the way my body is already responding plus the way you talked about my boobs this is going to turn sexual very quickly," she said in a rush.

He stood with a rope in his hands staring into her eyes. Finally, he grunted, "Very well, I think then that frog binding is called for. From your kneeling position I am going to place the rope around your ankle and upper thigh as close to your hip as I can. That will leave your crotch wide open. You won't be able to stop me from doing anything I like to your body."

A little shiver went through Sabrina, "Yes, I understand, please make me immobile but accessible."

"Ok then, here we go."

When he had finished, he moved her onto her haunches, she looked like a squatting frog.

"There Miss Carter, you now see why this position is so popular. I have open access to your entire body, you couldn't stop me even if you were so inclined," he gloated.

"I'm uh, not so sure, maybe you could demonstrate," Sabrina asked softly.

"Ah you mean I could cup your buttocks and spread them open," he said then did so.

"Yes, just like that. I tried to stop you, but I couldn't move. How do I look spread open like that Mr. West?"

"You look like you need those tiny pink holes filled Miss Carter," he replied.

"Oh, how do you plan to do that, sir?"

He reached into his rope bag bringing out a black velvet drawstring bag. He opened the bag pulling out a medium size jewel butt plug. It had a large red heart shaped stone that winked in the bright overhead lights. Going back into the bag he retrieved a tube of lubricant.

"This is how I planned to plug one of those cute tiny little holes Miss Carter, I hope you approve," he said, "but it really doesn't matter whether you approve or not, does it?"

"No sir it doesn't," she said biting her lower lip, "I can't stop you."

She watched him take his time lubing up the plug, drawing it out for both their pleasure. He showed her the greased plug then disappeared behind her. She felt cold lube between her ass cheeks then his finger gently probing while spreading the lube. He teased her, easing the plug in to its widest part then allowing her sphincter muscles to push it back out.

Sabrina was trembling from the effort of staying in the crouched position, soon she would fall onto her side.

"Please Mr. West, put it inside so I can move, please, it feels so good," she whined.

He finally relented and gave the plug the little extra push it needed to slide the whole way in to the base. Sabrina gasped then moaned out her delight at the sensation. He helped her to lie on her side on the hard desktop.

"You didn't seem to have any problem taking that toy into your rectum Miss Carter, am I to assume you have had anal sex?" he asked her.

"No," she answered then squirmed and moaned as he gently tapped the plug. "I have never even had a finger back there."

"Well, you seem to have a very flexible sphincter, perhaps we can explore that orifice later."

"I'm not sure if I want you to do anything else back there," she said sounding a little worried.

He grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her head back so that she was looking at him over her shoulder.

"Did I hear you say the magic word?" he asked her. "If so, we will have to end this right now."

"No Please Mr. West, I didn't mean it like that, I want to continue, use me however you like," she said in a rush.

"Very well then, the next thing is to tie these lovely little tits for you."

He helped her back up but this time he put her on her knees. He took the roll of butcher's twine and began wrapping it around her entire breast. He worked from her chest out toward her nipple and stopped when only the areola and nipple were exposed. He repeated the procedure on the other breast.

Nodding in satisfaction he said, "Are your breasts very sensitive Miss Carter, I have noticed that small breasted women usually have sensitive tits."

"Yes, oh yes, they are very sensitive, I had a small, um ah, orgasm when you were tying my tits, especially when you got near my nipples," she told him.

"So, if I were to, oh I don't know, flick your nipples with my finger," he asked as he did just that, "what do you think would happen?"

She let him know verbally what would happen with a scream of pain and delight. He could also hear a gush of fluids hitting the table. It looked as if she were about to topple over so he moved to her side and held her until she had recovered somewhat. He went to his bag retrieving a towel then sopped up her squirt before if ran off the table and stained the carpeting.

"That was very interesting Miss Carter, is your pussy as responsive?" he asked.

"Not, oh god, not nearly as much," she gasped still short of breath.

"I think I am going to put you on your side and explore that treasure between your legs," he said as he pulled her over.

"I had a dream last night Mr. West, I dreamt I was in this position and a man pulled me to the edge of the desk and repeatedly put his cock in me," she told him.

"You mean he fucked you and you couldn't do anything to stop him?"

"Yes, yes that's it," she wailed, "he fucked me."

He positioned her to provide the perfect access then eased his hard cock into her.

She was extremely tight, but he didn't seem to be causing her any pain, so he continued until he was buried in her. He held still and felt her pussy squeezing and releasing like she was exploring this wonderful new toy that had somehow found its way inside her.

"Oh my god, that feels so good, you are so big, so deep. Move now, fuck me, I can't move my hips, you have to do the work. Come on you fucker, do it," she begged.

He remained motionless in her warm insides. "I thought you wanted to be forced into losing your virginity, into having sex Miss Carter?"

"Oh Mr. West, I lied, I want to be fucked hard, I want to do everything, I want to be a slut," she confessed.

"Very well then, get ready to take a hard pounding," he grunted as he began moving in and out. When he sped up, she just kept saying more. Soon she was wailing so loud he was glad they were in a large empty school.

He was about to ask where she wanted him to cum when she called out, "Pickle, pickle."

He stopped mid stroke and gently pulled out. "Are you alright, what happened?"

"It's getting too sore to continue, sorry," she explained.

He bent down and kissed her hip. "Don't be sorry, we were going at it hot and heavy for a long time. You lasted longer than I thought you would Miss Carter."

"Oh my, you're still in character, does that mean you want something more?" she teased.

"You are in the correct position for what I want next Miss Carter," he teased nudging her butt plug with his cock.

"I thought long and hard about this, would you be terribly disappointed if I said no, not this time?" she sounded a little worried.

"Not at all," he said smiling down at her, "This is the only first time you get, it needs to be perfect for you, not me."

"Thank you, you are the best, now could you lift me onto the floor so I can suck you and have you cum on my face?"

"Gladly Miss Carter," he grinned.

"That was a great fantasy, but I want it to be Mike that blasts off on my eyes, cheeks, nose and mouth if that's ok with you."

"Sounds like a great plan, but first let's get those cute tits of yours unwrapped."

He picked her up and sat her down on hers knees next to the desk. He untied the knot holding the string tight then quickly pulled it like it was the recoil rope on a lawn mower. It took only a few seconds to release her and only a few more before Sabrina screamed as the blood returned to her breast. While she was preoccupied with those sensations, he did the same to the other breast. She knew what to expect this time and her reaction was a little more subdued.

Just when he thought she had recovered from this shock she yelled, "Pinch my fucking nipples you bastard, I want to spray all over the principal's carpet."

Mike quickly grabbed the towel and threw it between her legs before clamping down on her nipples hard. He thought he was ready for what came next, but she surprised him. She tried to jump or stand up or something. Mike had the insane urge to laugh hysterically, she looked exactly like a frog trying to jump while taking a piss.

He released her nipples then stepped closer jamming his cock into her half open mouth. She closed her lips around the shaft then started sucking. She was not very skillful, but she was enthusiastic. He reached up using his hands on her head to guide her movements. He had been hard for so long it only took a couple of minutes before he pulled out and warned her to close her eyes. She shook her head no and held them open, not even blinking when his cum shot out onto her face. He slowed down then used his cock to smear the cum over her entire face. After they had recovered, he reinserted his cock in her mouth, telling her that a good girl always cleaned up her messes.

She did an excellent job on the cleanup, then groaned and said, "I need to stretch my legs out before I start to cramp."

Mike took the ropes off in reverse order neatly folding each one before moving to the next. He told her she was not to move until all the ropes were off. This was torture for Sabrina knowing she could straighten her legs whenever she wanted but somehow unable to defy him. The last rope was taken off, folded and put in the bag before Mike said, "You may move now, I will probably have to help you."

Brittany brought her arms forward placing her hands in her lap. Still sitting she brought her legs forward then straight out in front of her. She experimentally moved her limbs and was amazed that there was no pain, no tingling just a mild tiredness.

"I thought for sure my legs and arms would be asleep and very painful, but they feel great. Your Japanese friend taught you well."

"That's good, I'm glad you liked it," he said.

"Liked it? I loved it, I am so happy I overheard those girls talking. I don't think I could have found another guy that could have done a better job," she said nearly bubbling over.

"Well good, now that you know what to expect you can tell your future boyfriend what you want."

"I have just the guy in mind," she said smiling.

"Oh yeah, who might that be?"

"His name is Mike, he's a janitor," she said with an impish grin. "I bet he would like to tie me up all helpless and take my butt cherry. What do you think about that?'

Taking her in his arms he said, "I think this Mike guy had better practice his knot tying."

Thanks for reading, leave a comment and please vote.

12