All Comments on 'The Janitor's Girl Pt. 04'

by st0rmbringer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Striker426Striker426over 1 year ago

What started off as something that felt like it was going to be a very, intense, detail driven, slow burn into a fantastic climax, both literally and figuratively, has devolved over the last 2 stories into hastily produced drivel. You did such a wonderful job in Pt. 01 with a long, deliberate setup. Parts of the scenario had me flashing back to the "Kristen Gets Blacked" series, which gave me incredible excitement in anticipation for the next chapters. The Pt's 03 and 04 have left me wanting and, having read your other works, seem very out of character for you. I feel like you're better than this. Far better. This story has so much potential, but the last 2 chapters have all but ruined it for me. I'm sincerely hopeful you're able to salvage a blisteringly hot chronicle of a beautiful, blonde, white girl, fighting her primal instincts as she she slowly devolves into a vessel who merely exists to serve at the pleasure of an ugly, fat, old janitor, old enough to be her Grandfather. I hope we all get to revel in her journey to worship at the alter of old, uncut, black cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue the story!!!

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressover 1 year ago

The last 2 chapter I think will make sense in the big picture of the story. The author is showing character development as in how Heather learned self defense and her relationship with Darnell became a solid one. Maybe Chapter 4 and 3 should have been one, but the author is showing how Heather and Darnell got closer, and I think it's better to do this way than to write in 2 sentences, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am enjoying this series very much.

Truly looking forward to continuef reading of this story.

Will the Janitor sweep up both daughter and mother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I totally agree with Striker426's comments. This story is turning into a mundane copy of a cheap romance novel.

Please get back on track and send this story in a more erotically appropriate direction...

Mr.B

st0rmbringerst0rmbringerover 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah, I agree, it is sappy romantic drivel... and I wrote it. It's pure silly fantasy but as you read, you'll find some nuggets of goodness in there. I wrote it for myself and decided to share it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userst0rmbringer@st0rmbringer
April 12, 2024 Readers, Jennifer's Vacation Part 05 is live. Parts 06 and 07 are finished and I decided not to wait to post them. I'll hit publish and we'll see how long it takes the moderators to approve them. I'm working on part 2 of "Faith in the Apocalypse." st0rmbringer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES