The Janitor's Girl Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better not call him that ever again!" she screamed in his tear-stained face. "Do you hear me?"

She took a deep calming breath.

"Now ... you better tell me everything ... everything!" she said in a calmer tone.

Several minutes later, Heather released him then straightened and looked around desperately. Finding her bearings, she picked up both bats and headed off in the direction of the chemistry lab.

She really didn't know what to expect but had to be ready for anything.

After her encounter with the two boys, she felt both confident and a little sickened at what she knew she was capable of. She knew now that she wouldn't react like a frightened girl, kicking and crying and begging, but that she would defend herself and Darnell. She could and would react with deadly violence if the situation called for it.

She padded down the hallway, the rubber soles of her sneakers squeaking faintly on the shining tiled floor. The sky was still light outside but it was dying quickly and even though the hallways were a murky black, she knew where she was going.

She briefly considered taking off her shoes to avoid their faint squeak but thought better of it and kept them on. There was no knowing what was to come and they'd protect her feet.

She walked quickly but carefully, expecting more of Banning's minions around every corner, but encountered no one. She stopped occasionally to listen and then continued on.

It didn't take her long before she stood at the chemistry lab door. Putting her ear to it, she heard grunts of pain and the meaty sound of fists on flesh.

God damn them! They're hurting him, she thought with a faint whine of desperation and despair.

She looked desperately around. There was nothing, the hallway was empty and there were no windows or openings she could use to surprise the people in the classroom.

Putting one of the bats under her armpit, she carefully turned the knob to see if the door was unlocked. It turned easily in her hand.

She unlatched the door, took up a high grip on both bats and cracked it open enough to look inside. The tables had been moved to the edges of the classroom, leaving a wide open space in the middle where four teenage boys and Mr. Banning were taking turns punching the groaning figure of Darnell tied to a chair.

She couldn't make out much because of the constant shuffle of bodies, but she could see bright red blood splashed on the floor.

Rage and wrath seemed to swell her chest as she gripped the bats in her hands, along with fear that they were killing him. Tears swelled in her eyes and she felt her throat constrict.

Taking a deep breath, she closed her mind to the frightening possibilities and took a half step back then she kicked in the door and rolled inside. She looked to either side quickly, checking to see if there were any other boys at either side of the door, there weren't. She rushed forward swinging low.

Her right bat cracked against Banning's left knee. He had been standing with his fist raised over Darnell's bruised and bloody form.

The bat in her left hand sent a shock up her arm as it connected with a teenager's quickly-raised forearm. Her foot crunched into the teeth of yet another boy as she spun a high kick into his face.

To the stunned man and boys, Heather was a madly whirling dervish of spinning bats, feet and elbows.

She let instinct, muscle memory and adrenaline take over. Her body remembered the countless hours spent repeating movements over and over again, in a sense building neural pathways to the brain until her muscles reacted without conscious thought.

She had taken them completely by surprise. Frightened, they stumbled in each other's way trying to avoid the mad dervish in their mist.

Heather spun, ducked and leaped, lashing out and striking painful vital areas until two boys lay senseless on the floor. She saw Banning duck into the back store room and followed closely behind. He reached into a drawer in a tall wide cabinet and withdrew something heavy and dark.

Gun! her mind screamed as he leveled it at her chest.

She was close enough to bat his arm to the side at the last minute but the weapon's discharge rang loudly in her ears. Banning managed to hold on to the gun, stepping back to get a clearer shot at her.

Terrified, she sent the bat in her right hand flying end over end towards him. It traveled a bare six feet before the heavy end connected with the center of his forehead with a loud crack. The gun dropping from nerveless fingers, he crumbled to the ground like a lifeless rag doll.

Heather stood motionless for a second, amazed at her luck, then turned to face the enemies behind her.

The room was empty except for the two boys she had knocked unconscious lying on the ground and her Darnell trying to turn his head to see who was behind her.

He was terrified that it would be Banning walking quickly up behind him with a smoking gun in his hand and that Heather would be the one lying in a widening pool of blood.

His watery bulging eyes filled with tears and his shoulders slumped in relief when he saw the tall beautiful blonde walk out of the back store room. She didn't seem to be hurt.

Heather rushed towards him, undid the gag around his mouth and began untying the knotted blood-soaked rope wrapped around his wrists and ankles, the dark skin beneath was burned, indented and swollen in places. The ropes had been tied so tight that he could barely move his extremities.

Darnell's eyes were almost swollen shut and his face looked like it had been hit by a truck but he was alive.

As soon as he was free, Heather hugged him fiercely.

"My God, Darnell, I was so scared for you," she cried into his shoulder. He could feel her shaking but his numb hands wouldn't cooperate so all he could do was hug her roughly back. "I thought they were going to kill you."

Bracing his arm around Heather's lean shoulders, Darnell tried to rise on his numbed feet, the sharp pain and the pins and needles of returning circulation causing him to stumble and put nearly all his considerable weight on her slender frame.

She pushed him back down on the chair.

"Hold on," she said, nervously. "There's something I've got to do."

She ran back to where Banning lay unconscious, rummaged around and found the black pistol under one of the cabinets. She looked around and saw a pile of rags and used one to wrap around and pick up the gun, careful not to touch it directly, pulled his cell phone out of his pocket then ran back to Darnell who as standing unsteadily rifling through a stack of folders and papers stacked neatly on Banning's desk.

He looked up as Heather leaned down to put slender her arm around his thick waist. He noticed the blood stains on her sweaty white tank top and all over her fair skin and took her by the shoulders, turned her around and ran his hands over her slender body, inspecting her for wounds, checking to see that none of the blood splattered on her clothes was hers.

She stood patiently as he pawed her body. Nipples hardening, she felt her body's instant response to his touch.

Taking a deep shaky breath, she brushed his hands away.

"I'm fine," she said, looking down at her blood-splattered shirt. "The blood's all theirs. Now c'mon we've got to get out of here before any of them wake up."

"I wasn't sure if you'd shot Banning in that back room," he whooshed out in relief. "After I heard that gun shot and you came out, I was for sure he was dead."

Heather smiled her radiant dimpled smile at him.

"I knocked his hand aside then I threw a bat at his face and it hit him right between the eyes," she said gleefully. "Knocked him out cold."

Smiling back at her, he nodded, picked up the folders and papers he'd been looking at and together they rushed out of the room. Heather still held a blood-stained bat in her right hand and the rag-wrapped gun in the other.

"Wait. Shouldn't we tie them up before we leave to call the cops?" he asked, stopping in his tracks.

"No! We've got to get out of here now!" she cried desperately.

Heather grabbed one of his stubby hands and pulled him after her.

"Why? If we tie them up then the cops can just roll in here and arrest them," he said trying to pull away from her to rush back to the chemistry lab.

She held on tight to his hand and kept pulling him.

"One of Banning's stooges told me that he plans on blowing up the school tomorrow but I have a feeling that after everything that's happened he may have changed his plans and we can't take that chance."

Hearing that, he stopped resisting and limped and stumbled after her. Just as desperate as she to get out of the school.

When she noticed that he was having a hard time keeping up, she went back, put an arm around him and helped him along. She felt her body's usual tingling reaction to his touch when he wrapped his chubby arm around her waist and gripped her rounded hip.

They passed the spot where Heather had taken down the first two kids but other than the vomit and urine on the floor, there was no sign of them.

She usually parked her Toyota Prius at the school's rear entrance closest to Darnell's place so they were able to stop there to pick up her bang and took the time to stash the hard drives containing video footage of everything that had just happened (poor sound quality or not, it should help), Banning's gun and cell phone and the paperwork Darnell still held in his bruised hands.

Heather helped Darnell into the passenger side of the car, noticing that the swelling in his face was getting worse, and then ran around to the driver's side, threw the heavy bag in the back then jumped into the driver's seat, strapping on her seatbelt.

She glanced up briefly as she rifled through her bag for her phone only to see a dark sedan racing through the school's rear parking lot in their direction.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "I think it's him. Mr. Banning in that car coming towards us!"

"Here," she said, tossing the cell phone into his lap. "Call 911. I've got to get us out of here!"

With that, she started the car, put it in reverse, quickly backed out of the space and then gunned it forward. It wasn't a sports car but it took off fast enough though the black Charger caught up after half a block. Their heads snapped back as their car was rear ended by trailing car.

Sweating profusely, Heather hunched forward, gripping the steering wheel in white-knuckled hands, occasionally looking back at the car chasing them through the rear view mirror, her flushed beautiful face was a grimacing mask of fear and excitement.

Darnell tried to hold the phone in front of his eyes so he could dial the numbers but those three little numbers evaded him. With his eyes nearly swollen shut and the constant movement of the car as Heather tried to keep the car chasing them from running them off the road ... he just couldn't dial the phone.

The high-pitched whine of the engine as she kept the pedal floored to the baseboard almost drowned out the roar of the Dodge Charger close on their tail.

Heather looked through the rearview mirror at the trailing car and clearly saw Banning. His face was bloody and twisted with hate and his lips were raised in a cruel teeth baring snarl.

Snapping her attention back to the road, she spun the wheel and fishtailed her way out of the parking lot and into the main thoroughfare, hearing the squeal of tires and blaring horns as other drivers slammed on their brakes to avoid hitting her.

Heather's long blonde pony-tail whipped aside as she snapped her head around to see the black Charger had almost missed the turn and slowed as it side-swiped one of the cars that had stopped when she entered the street, slowing it enough for her to get a block's head start.

Swerving through slow-moving traffic she shifted to the empty left lane, looking back again when she heard the roar of the Charger's engine as it bumped and prodded other cars out of its way.

"Try dialing 911 again, Darnell!" she shouted, glancing at him as he sat braced against the car's constant shifting motions.

He tried, but his eyes had swollen shut to bare slits and everything was a blurred haze.

"I'm sorry, Heather. I'm trying but I just can't see," he yelled back. "Everything's blurred."

"Okay. Just hang on then," she yelled in breathless excitement. "I'm just going to have to lose him somehow."

Their heads snapped back again as the Charger slammed into the flat rear end of their car, causing heather to swerve and dent the front left quarter panel of the car to their right and make it slam on its brakes.

As the right lane emptied, she spun the wheel to the right, cutting across into a side street at the last minute while the Charger shot ahead then fishtailed to follow, clipping two other cars as it did so.

Heather turned left into an alley, then right, then left again, hoping to lose the roaring Charger.

Seeing the entrance to an indoor garage to her right, she gunned the engine and hit the dipping entrance hard, striking up sparks and squeals as the rear of her Prius banged and scraped humps and dips in the road.

Once in the parking garage, she turned left, deeper into its cavernous gloom. That's when it registered to her that it was now full dark outside. She took her foot off the brake and whipped around to look behind them. She heard a roar as the black Charger zoomed past the parking garage's entrance and then the fading sound of its engine slowly disappeared.

She slumped back in her seat, her sweaty hands loosened their strangling hold on the steering wheel and fell on her lap limply. She turned her head to look at Darnell's bruised and swollen face, catching a glint of his eyes deep in the swollen flesh.

She caressed his face gently, checked him closely to make sure he was breathing okay then took her cell phone from his bruised hands.

------------------------------------

Less than five minutes later, the flashing blue, red and white lights of two patrol cars and an ambulance blared as they pulled in to the parking garage.

Carrying her bag, Heather and a police officer jumped into the ambulance as Darnell was wheeled in on a gurney.

The police took their statements, collected Banning's gun, cell phone and papers into evidence, arrested Banning's 12 misfits and closed down the school for nearly a week.

Police bomb squads and bomb-sniffing dogs found dozens of improvised explosive devices scattered throughout the campus as well as more than 20 pounds of high quality methamphetamine in small bags and all the paraphernalia needed to cook it up hidden neatly in the chemistry lab.

James Banning, however, completely disappeared. His black Dodge Charger was discovered abandoned on the outskirts of town and none of his misfits knew where he could be found.

The stack of folders and papers Darnell carried out of the chemistry lab were Banning's manifesto, meth and bomb recipes and plans and diagrams for the school's destruction. For such a highly intelligent individual he had been pretty stupid to put all his plans on paper showing his madness and violent extremist point of views. None of which made any logical sense.

James Banning was now on the FBI's most wanted list, considered a dangerous terrorist and would be on the run for the rest of his life.

Part 10

The Return

Darnell was released from the hospital the day after all the excitement but he couldn't go back to the school, couldn't go home, so at Heather's insistence Dawn took him in, though not without some trepidation.

She worked from Monday through Saturday and didn't get home until after nine every night so was glad for the unusual relationship between her beautiful young daughter and the ugly black janitor. The old man would keep an eye on her lovely daughter so she didn't have to be alone in the house every night.

Although she had noticed that Heather behaved oddly and inappropriately whenever Darnell was around, she had dismissed it and immediately told herself that it was nothing. She really didn't know how to handle the situation. Heather seemed completely infatuated and head over heels besotted with the old man. She couldn't seem to be able to keep her hands off him.

Dawn had invited him to have dinner at their house more than a few nights and afterwards they had sat in the living room to watch movies with Heather nearly draped across the old black man like a blanket. Though she had written it off as accidental, Dawn had noticed that her daughter put her hand on the black man's thick thigh and when she looked back noticed her daughter's slender fingers trace the outline of a very thick cock.

No ... that couldn't be. I had to imagine it, she thought to herself.

Looking back again with just her eyes, she saw that her daughters hand lay comfortably and familiarly on the man's leg.

On another occasion, Heather claimed she was freezing and had sat on the old man's lap, leaning back until they were cheek to cheek. Reaching down, she had taken Darnell's hands and wrapped them around her. Everyone's attention had shifted back to the movie but when she had shifted her eyes back, she caught her daughter slide one of Darnell's pudgy black hands up to her softly rounded breast. Dawn chose to believe that she'd imagined the whole thing because when she glanced back their hands were back on Heather's flat belly.

Heather's refusal to wear a bra whenever Darnell was around was another point Dawn chose to ignore. No matter how many times Dawn told her to put on a bra, Heather would ignore her every time.

Okay, there's no way my daughter has a crush on the hideous old man. Absolutely no way.

Dawn dismissed the whole idea from her mind and chose to ignore the whole thing.

They had a four bedroom house and Darnell ended up staying in the empty guest bedroom.

With Heather's gentle ministrations, the swelling on his face started to go down on the second day after their adventure. She found that his whole body was covered with bruises where Banning and his boys had pummeled him with fists and bats. I was surprising that he'd suffered no broken bones.

For those first two days, she bathed him twice a day and once he was laying comfortably in his bed, she lay next to him, caressing his round black belly with her long slender hands, kissing his lips and his body. But he needed time to recover so, to both their disappointments, she withdrew her hands and lips before his body responded to her touch.

With no school and soccer and cheerleading practice cancelled, she decided to go to the store and buy herself a bikini so she could lay by the pool with Darnell during the day.

Leaving Darnell alone for a few hours, she went to the mall and found a translucently white string bikini that barely covered her private areas. She could already anticipate Darnell's reaction when he saw her wearing it. She also found several tight dresses and blouses she knew he would like. She didn't understand it but Darnell seemed to respond more readily to her when she wore tight-fitting sexy clothes than when she stood naked in front of him. It had been almost a week since they'd enjoyed each other's bodies and more than anything, she wanted to make sure she pleased him.

She made her purchases and walked out of the store, not paying attention to the average-looking bearded man in t-shirt and jeans who followed her every move with hate-filled eyes.

------------------------------------

Darnell stood staring with his mouth opening and closing like a landed fish, his double chins wobbling and his watery bloodshot eyes bulging more than usual at the unbelievable vision of beauty standing before him.

It was late Wednesday morning and Heather had convinced him to hang out by the pool with her.

Stepping out into the late morning sun, he watched as she had laid a towel down, turned to face him and removed her t-shirt and shorts to reveal the translucent string bikini underneath.

1...345678