The Janitor's Girl Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few breathless moments they would break apart and continue down the hallway.

They were an unusual and unbelievable couple - A short, black, ugly troll-like man and a tall, young, beautiful girl who looked like she should be a Victoria's Secret model.

They eventually made their way to Darnell's place, which they'd begun to think of as their place, and pleasured each other orally yet again after watching the video of Heather expertly fellating Darnell in the hallway outside the chemistry classroom. Afterwards, they spent a quiet night cuddling close together watching movies and relaxing.

Darnell was 63 years old and with Heather's unending energy and enthusiasm, he was making up for all the sex he hadn't had while he was young and he didn't mind one bit that it was oral sex. He couldn't believe that his fat old body was able to respond so quickly and readily and so often.

Tonight they slipped into bed like a married couple. Spooning her long slender body in the darkness, he caressed her body with his warm dry hand. He felt her body heat up and squirm, and felt her rotate her hips and push her sweet behind back against his swelling bulge. He wore pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and she just wore one of his t-shirts, showing off her long muscular legs and an occasional glimpse of the sparse golden hair trimmed closely around her mound.

Their nightly routine usually led to the same conclusion.

Darnell loved watching Heather pleasure him, so he made a habit of turning on the light. He wanted to see the look of lust on her beautiful face as she wrapped both her slender white hands on his huge black member. He wanted to look deep in her vivid blue eyes when she opened her mouth wide, engulfed the dark mushroom-shaped head and slid her mouth down the length of his big black cock. The sight of her shinning hair spread around them like a golden blanket, her large firm breasts pressed against his thigh, her white skin looking pale and soft against the dark black of his own skin, it all drove him into a frenzy of passion. He felt a strange mixture of lust and love for her so intense and confusing that he had to just shut off his mind and let nature take its course.

Heather loved watching him also and liked that he turned on the light. She wanted to see the contrasts between them and positioned herself so that she could watch herself pleasuring him in the dresser mirror. She wanted to be able to see how big and black his cock looked when she wrapped her pale white hands around its wide girth, to trace the dark swollen veins with her warm wet tongue and to look so closely that her eyes were almost crossed, at the blood engorged dark purple head of his member. She loved being able to see her long pale hands caress his fat black thighs and bulging abdomen. She reveled in the feel of his body as she ran her hands up to his chest, scraping her nails along the way. She loved being able to see the look of lust contorting his black face, his large-lipped mouth gasping, his large nostrils flared wide and the sheen of sweat on his black pate with kinky black hair beneath it like a monks tonsure.

Once the salty taste of his member flooded her eagerly sucking mouth, she looked up wide-eyed at him. She knew how much she enjoyed seeing her look up at him when she pleasured him. She wished she could get more of him in her than she could. He was so thick and long that she could only take half of him in her mouth.

Sitting up, she dragged him to the edge of the bed where knelt upright with his huge black cock pulsing proud and upright against her pale chest, looking like a black club between her large firm breasts. She squeezed her breasts together around the big black rod with the palms of her hands, slid her body up and down and pressed the tips of her fingers down on the thickly-veined black member to stimulate him more and to keep the black monster cock from slipping out of her soft deep cleavage. Occasionally she licked the sensitive bottom then plunge her dead down to suck ardently on the dark purple head.

He leaned back on his hands and watched as the enthusiastic girl eagerly and passionately pleasured him. As always, he was amazed that this amazingly young blonde beauty seemed to want him more than anything else in life. He sensed her joy and wholehearted sexual need for him.

She worked him like an artist and brought him to the edge of orgasm again and again, only to stop and change what she had been doing and then did it all over again and again. She loved seeing the look of pleasure, desperation, lust and love as she looked up into his dark brown eyes.

With her knees rubbed raw, her jaw starting to ache and lips getting sore she eventually decided to take him to the finish line. She engulfed his massive black cock and looked up at him wide-eyed with tears running down her face and sucked him deep into her mouth then speed up the motion of her bobbing head, sucking on the large black member even harder and making "glug," "glug," "glug" sounds with every choking slobbering thrust of her head down on the blood-engorged black cock.

She felt the huge cock swell even more in her mouth and then suddenly thrust forward, almost lodging in her throat. Through the roaring in her ears, she heard him groan in ecstasy and felt rope after creamy rope of salty semen shoot straight down her throat. Moaning loudly and squirming desperately she gulped swallowed, rejoicing in the pleasure she had just given him.

Heather didn't back off but stayed still as he thrust his hips forward, gulping down his hot salty cum. Unconsciously, she hummed his name over and over deep in her throat causing vibrations along the length of his cock and making his orgasm even more intense.

With a wet slurping pop, she released his shrinking member, allowing a large glob of his cum to fall warmly on her breasts, and then gently kissed and licked his deflating cock until it lay limply sad between his legs. With one last kiss to his tightly curled pubic hair she sat up and looked up at her lover's homely face, he lay on his back with his eyes closed and a small smile of contentment, relief and joy on his broad black face. His broad flabby chest rose and fell like a bellows, his large belly quivered and bounced and sweat glistened wetly on his black skin.

He looked down at her with half-closed glazed eyes.

"You ... are ... th ... the ... most ... amazing ... girl," he managed to gasp out, reaching out a pudgy black hand to caress her damp blonde hair tenderly.

He made his way back to his spot and lay contentedly pillowing his head against an arm, his gross black naked body gleaming wetly with sweat, and watched the beautiful blonde girl stride gracefully to the bathroom. He watched her womanly hips sway and her firm round behind and tall proud breasts bounce sweetly as she dampened a hand towel and returned to the bed to bathe his sweating body.

Pleasuring him this way on his ... their ... bed was the highlight of Heather's day.

Now it was his turn.

Still watching, he admired her every graceful motion, noticing the play of soft light on all her womanly curves, the way her long blonde hair lay around her small shoulders, the languorous self-satisfied smile on her delicate features, and the firm round breasts crowned with puckered pink areola and hard pink nipples. He waited until she settled herself down with her head on his shoulder and her left arm and long coltish leg draped over his thick paunch then reached across and ran his work-calloused hand over her firm young breasts, kneading and squeezing them and watching as the pale supple flesh reformed to round perfection.

Motioning her to scooch over, he sat up and ran both work-roughened hands over her lithe young body, loving the feel of her soft skin and enjoying the contrast of his small, black stubby-fingered hands on her long, slender white body. Though he had just cum like a geyser in her mouth, the feel and look of her body writhing under his touch, her lovely blonde hair spread like a warm silken blanket around her head and on her pillow and the sound of her soft moans stirred his blood and caused his aching member to swell slowly yet again.

Her vivid blue eyes wide open, she watched the old black man's stubby hands gently touch her skin and caress, squeeze and tease her most sensitive areas. She arched her back to his touch and felt her face and upper chest heat at the feel of his hands on her body.

She ached for him to fill the hollow inside her, to feel his thick black member deep inside her body, to be his in the most intimate possible a woman can belong to a man.

Through passion, love-filled eyes, she didn't see an ugly black troll of a man most people saw. She saw the man of her dreams touching her, loving her.

Slowly closing her eyes, she surrendered herself to his touch. Her body responded unconsciously to the burning heat of his touch. Her long slender legs spread wide and her lower body undulated as his hands roamed over her tender skin. He touched every inch of her. He ran his stubby fingers through her fine blonde hair, massaging her scalp and kissing her ears and the sensitive skin on her neck and lower jaw.

She felt his thick lips nip and kiss her ears and neck and turned her head to capture them with her own. Her gasping mouth opened to receive his thick tongue, reveling in the taste of him, the feel of his hot breath on her face, the searing touch of his hands on her writhing body.

Wrapping her slender arms around his short neck, feeling the kinky gray hair against her sweaty skin, she kept his mouth connected to hers and felt as his hand slowly trace her left breast then her quivering belly, felt the electric jolt of pleasure as his stubby fingers traced her labia and surged her hips and cried out passionately at the feel of his fingers circling her clit.

Gently pulling away, he kissed his way to her ear, down her jaw, neck, chest, full right breast and flicked and suckled on her small pink nipple. She arched her back again, unable to control her body's reaction to the hot wet teasing mouth on her sensitive breast and the callused finger touching the delicate skin of her clit.

Darnell stayed at Heather's breasts, switching between the two magnificent globes ... sucking, kissing, squeezing and gently biting the tender skin. His thick lips and tongue left wet trails of saliva and faint red marks on her pale white skin. She responded with high mews of pleasure and squirmed and writhed at his every touch.

She ran her slender hands over his kinky gray hair, bald pate, down his neck, pushed his face down against her naked breasts and raked her long fingernails over his narrow round shoulders as his big lips and hand roamed over her writhing body. His other hand stayed at her sex and continued to tease, fondle and flick her engorged clit.

He worked his way down further on her heavenly body, making concentric circles with his thick tongue around her quivering belly button and tasted her salty sweat while one stubby hand traced her ribs, her rounded hip, her outer thigh and then slowly the inner thigh.

She cried out and thrust her hips towards him and sat up reflexively as his fingernails gently scraped her inner thigh.

He smelled her musky feminine scent on the short soft curled blonde pubic hair as he slowly kissed, nibbled and bit his way down to where his hand was still fondling her clit.

He gazed at the flushed swollen skin of her labia, at the red hood of skin covering her clitoris, at the finely curled blond fuzz and quickly put his mouth over the top of her vagina, removing his hand and using his tongue to flick and lick the tender swollen clit.

Her body quivered, shook and undulated with a mind-shattering orgasm as he slowly expelled his hot breath over her burning skin then sucked on the swollen clit. He could hear the muffled sounds of her cries of passion and tasted her salty essence as he stuck his tongue inside her as far as he could, feeling her intact hymen, while rubbing his thick finger on her clit.

Her thighs pressed tightly against either side of his head as he rubbed her sensitive clit, swirled and his tongue insider her most intimate places and occasionally sucked the skin of her sex in his mouth. She clutched desperately at his round shoulders and ground and thrust her wide hips at his face, smothering him and making him gasp for breath.

He reached up between her squeezing thighs with both hands and captured her large pale breasts, squeezing them together and pinching and flicking the pink puckered areola and hard nipples, spreading her firm muscular thighs and giving himself a little room to breathe.

Heather was in another world. A world of unbelievable pleasure where everything else disappeared except Darnell and the pleasure he was giving her. Lights flashed behind her tightly-closed eyelids, her head nodded from side to side, her lovely face was contorted with passion, her finely-shaped mouth gasped and her body flushed hot and red.

As he brought her to orgasm after orgasm, she began to beg and plead. She didn't know what she was begging for, she just felt a vast emptiness and she was desperate for Darnell to fill it somehow. Her glazed eyes looked down at his bald head, her hands clutched at his shoulders, trying to drag him up to her, to position his huge black cock at her entrance so she could take him deep insider her and feel him fill her.

The very thought of taking him inside her, of seeing him loom over her as he thrust himself deep into depths, into her very soul, of feeling him climax and fill her with his creamy white essence, caused another series of mind-shattering orgasms.

"Darnell, please fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, please!" she begged over and over, not knowing what she was saying but meaning every bit of it, her head quickly nodding from side to side.

He felt her nails rake his shoulders and neck as she pushed her hips out at him and pushed him towards her as she climaxed uncontrollably. Through the roar of blood in his ears, he heard her piercing cries of passion, her desperate pleas for him to fuck her, her body's uncontrollable motions as she thrust herself at him again and again.

His tongue and lips had once again made their way to her clit, though her gyrating, thrusting hips made it hard for him to focus on the places he knew she would like.

Finally, she tried to push him away. She couldn't cum any more. She had to make him stop.

"Darnell. Stop, please ... please ... please stop," she pleaded.

He stopped sucking on her swollen clit and gently kissed her pulsing sex, trying to bring her down, to calm her wildly thrusting hips, to gently ease her back to reality.

Murmuring softly, he gently ran his rough hands over every part of her body he could reach. Soothing and gentling her as she slowly came back to earth and reality.

He braced himself on his hands and looked down at her in the soft light of the lamp. She lay limply spent with her slender legs spread wide, her downy soft blonde pubic hair clotted and wet with her secretions and his saliva and her body covered with a light sheen of sweat. Her perfect breasts rose and fell rapidly as she gasped for breath and quivered with her rapidly beating pulse.

He had just made her orgasm with his tongue and his hands. He had brought her so much pleasure that she was reduced to shuddering, quivering ruin. The incredibly beautiful blonde girl lying on the bed in front of him was his!

Heather felt him get up and lay down next to her. Right as she started to feel the chill of the room on her damp body she felt him draw a blanket over her. Again, she lay her head on his shoulder and sighed in contentment and bliss as she felt his hand cup one of her full her breasts. She fell instantly into a deep dreamless sleep.

Darnell caressed the beautiful girl's soft breasts again, enjoying the feel of her soft skin and the feel of her body's physical reaction to his touch but he wasn't interested igniting her passion again, he was just reassuring himself that she was there and that she was his and only his.

Relaxed and completely spent, he blinked slowly, reliving the past hour in his mind, and then his eyes closed and he fell asleep with one pudgy black hand softly gripping one of her large soft breasts.

This became their nightly routine every day until Dawn returned from her business trip.

Part 9

The Chemistry Lab

Darnell dedicated every waking moment to Heather, either thinking about her or being with her. It wasn't until after Dawn returned and Heather went to stay in her own house that he remembered the cameras and Banning and his band of misfits.

He logged into his laptop, opened up the video software, found the stored files and started watching.

The video quality was excellent, he and Heather couldn't have found a better place to put the cameras because he was able to see nearly everything that went on in that classroom ... and it made his blood run cold.

Sound was the big problem though. Everything was muffled and extremely hard to make out.

Early every morning, Banning and his ten hand-picked students cycled on the ventilation system, put on thick aprons and gas masks and used the school's chemistry equipment to concoct ... something.

At Banning's insistence years before, the school had spared no expense in the chemistry lab and installed a state of the art ventilation system. Justifying that it was necessary in order to keep staff and students safe from harmful chemicals.

Darnell paused, rewound and replayed the footage, listening closely all the while and taking notes from what he could make out.

I think they're cooking up methamphetamine and the misfits are using it to buy stuff on the internet, he thought in shock and amazement.

After an hour of scanning the saved video files he suspected that Banning was using the group of impressionable teenage boys to make and sell the drugs and then using them to purchase items online.

He tried to make out what they were buying and thought he made out certain words but he couldn't be sure.

"Crap! I'm not really sure but I think ... I think ... they're buying stuff to make bombs," he exclaimed.

Holy shit, he thought. What do I do now? One thing for sure, I have to keep Heather from finding out or she'll try to get involved somehow.

By the time he was done going over the video files, it was nearly midnight on a Monday night.

His cell phone rang. It was Heather.

They'd seen each other for only about an every day since Dawn had returned to from her business trip and they had not had a chance for the intimacy they both craved but they talked on the phone every night before they went to sleep.

They chatted about inconsequential things and about their last amazing night together on his bed, and made plans to spend the following weekend together.

Heather sensed there was something on Darnell's mind but she couldn't put her finger on it. It wasn't like him to be so scatter-brained and distracted when they talked or to be so ... off.

"Okay, Darnell, what's going on?" she asked. "Why are you acting so strange? Tell me what's going

Darnell tried to shrug it off, telling her that he was just tired. He was getting old, after all.

She didn't buy it and she finally talked him into telling her that he was worried about what was happening with Mr. Banning and his misfits, though he didn't tell her specifically what was worrying him. After several minutes of unsuccessful wheedling, they said goodnight and got off the phone.

I'll get it out of him when I see him tomorrow, Heather thought confidently. He can't resist me.

He spent the next few minutes exploring options. Call the police? The FBI? The Principal?

Would anyone believe me? I don't have enough hard evidence to support my suspicions. All I have are guesses and speculations, he thought himself.

123456...8