The Janitor's Girl Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bright sun shone in her long blonde hair and brought a faint flush to her lovely peaches and cream complexion.

She looked like a goddess. Like a model straight out of the pages of a Victoria's Secret lingerie catalog.

The supple and voluptuous curves of her slender toned young body, her large round breasts, her tiny waist, her beautiful long blonde hair, her flawless skin, her every move graceful and lithe fired his blood and caused an immediate reaction.

He had gone with her to the back yard and stood in a pair of old shorts which tented out massively as soon as he saw her in that bikini. He was unable to control his body's instant reaction. All he could do was stare at her and admire her beauty with lust-filled eyes.

With a triumphant gleam in her own shining blue eyes, she smiled her brilliant dimpled smile at him, keeping her eyes and smile on him as she stood on her toes and turned around slowly showing him her full, well-rounded, heart-shaped ass barely covered by the bikini bottom's thong.

Cocking a hip, she stood with her hands on her hips, watching him stare at her. She felt his eyes wander up and down her body like a caress and kept herself from squirming as seconds turned into minutes and he continued to run his eyes over her body.

She looked down and saw the massive tent in his baggy shorts. She could see the end throb quickly to the beat of his racing heart.

Knowing he'd never take the lead, she took a step towards him, reaching out a long delicate hand to wrap her fingers around the massive girth of the raging hard on tenting his shorts. Tightening her grip on Darnell's massive pulsing cock, she pulled him with her as she stepped back to sit in one of the low tanning beds.

She smiled up at him wickedly as she pulled his shorts down, revealing his long, thick, very black cock. She didn't seem to mind the man's large overhanging belly but just focused all her attention on the thickly-veined black monster looming inches from her delicate face. Wrapping both hands firmly around its girth, she leaned forward to kiss the purple swollen head, tasting his salty discharge.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, opening wide and taking as much of him as she could in her eager mouth, her cheeks drew in as she sucked him powerfully and her tongue scrubbed the bottom of the bulging turgid head.

Withdrawing him from her mouth, she kissed and licked every inch of Darnell's mammoth cock. Loving its shiny black wetness as she bathed it with her tongue and showered it with kisses. She reveled in every bump and veined ridge along its nearly 12 inch length, felt herself get wet and squirmed her almost bare ass on the tanning bed.

"Oh my God," she said, putting his huge black cock next to her face and wrapping her long blonde hair around it as she kissed, licked and sucked it eagerly then looked up to meet his dark blood-shot eyes with her own wide vivid blue ones.

"You're so big and so hard!" she whispered in awe, squeezing him tightly with both hands.

He'd seen how she got when she sucked his cock. She usually went into a frenzied kind of lust and couldn't get enough of him but this time seemed different. He could see her ass gyrate on the tanning bed, leaving wet marks on the material as she used it to grind her aching pussy against it. He looked down to see her amazingly blue eyes opened wide and looking up at him as she slobbered, slurped, sucked and kissed her way up and down his huge black cock.

The love and lust in her eyes drove his own.

He reached down and prying one of her hands off him, gripped his huge cock by the base. Tipping her head back with his other hand and pulling her mouth open, he tapped her tongue with the head of his cock.

She stuck her tongue out farther and managed a sort of smile as he did it again then choked as he thrust his hips forward, driving nearly seven inches down her eager throat. He felt her long slender hands grip his wide pimpled ass and thrust him towards her. He saw her eyes bulge and water and heard her gag as he rammed as much of his mammoth black cock down her throat as she could.

Seeing her gag and look as if she were about to throw up, he withdrew.

He leaned down and drew her up then wrapped his black hand in her long blonde hair, drew her face down to his and kissed her passionately, not caring that he tasted his own saltiness in her mouth.

They kissed long and deep, tongues touching, exploring, tasting.

Reaching down with her right hand, Heather gripped his throbbing member and pumped him slowly, running her hand over his length as her mouth explored his.

Darnell felt her grip him and felt the tension in his balls mount as she pumped him. His own hands reached up to squeeze and knead Heather's large firm breasts, using his thumbs to rub her hard nipples.

Their lust seemed insatiable. As if the possibility of their deaths drove them to a point they'd never reached before. To a desperate need for each other that they'd never felt or thought they would ever feel.

Desperately, they continued to touch each other's bodies, striving to pleasure each other like they never had before.

After what seemed an eternity, Heather put a hand up to Darnell's chest and pushed him firmly but gently away.

His hands stayed on her breasts, his thumb and forefingers squeezing her nipples and his palms pushed the firm globes together.

"Let's go up to my room," she said breathlessly but with an uneven catch to her voice. She sounded ... nervous.

He nodded and she took his hand in hers and led him upstairs to her room.

He followed behind her, running his hands along her body, reaching under her arms to squeeze and knead her firm young breasts, touching her perfectly-shaped ass bouncing in front of his eyes as they climbed the stairs.

She squirmed but did not turn away from his touch. If anything, she leaned eagerly to his touch.

Turning into her bedroom, they rushed in, unintentionally leaving the door cracked open and tumbled onto the bed.

Neither of them was thinking straight. Their love and the pure lust flowing through their bodies were the only things they cared about. Restraint, self-control, resistance, discipline ... they flew out the window. Vanished like vapor.

------------------------------------

Dawn felt like celebrating. The long work days, the weeks away from home on business trips had finally payed off. She had landed three huge accounts and could finally take a breath. She decided to head home early and take Heather and out to lunch then maybe a movie.

Excited at the prospect, she rushed home and got there at midday, seeing Heather's car in its usual spot.

Letting herself in quietly she looked around for her daughter and their houseguest. She had expected them to be in the living room watching a movie or out by the pool but they weren't downstairs.

Wanting to surprise them she made her way upstairs but stopped in her tracks as she got closer to her daughter's bedroom. She heard a man's deep moan of pleasure along with wet, machine washer pumping sounds and looked through her daughter's partly open door.

She saw Darnell leaning back on his hands at the edge of Heather's bed while she knelt between his fat thighs. It didn't register to Dawn at first that her daughter was holding Darnell's huge black cock in both hands with her mouth thrusting down quickly on the shining wet black shaft. Dawn could hear her daughter hum loudly while making squelching noises with her pumping hands. Gagging sounds came from her mouth and throat and she could see the black man's unusually large balls tight against the bottom of the shiny black shaft.

Dawn's knees almost buckled and an unfamiliar feeling fluttered through her belly at the sight of her beautiful blonde daughter expertly fellating the ugly, old black man.

Watching the exceptionally beautiful young blonde girl eagerly and expertly pleasuring the ugliest black man she'd ever seen was so wildly erotic and visually stimulating that she felt her knees go weak at the very sight. The fact that it was all happening in her little girl's pink room which was filled with stuffed animals, boy band posters pinned to the walls and on a bed covered with a frilly coverlet made it that much more erotic, stimulating and surreal.

She looked around desperately as if trying to find a way to escape but almost against her will, her eyes were drawn to the slightly open door. Peeking through again, she noticed that Heather was wearing a bikini. And what a bikini it was! It was three small pieces of triangular see-through material barely covering her nipples and mound, held in place by thin white string.

Her daughter squealed in delight as Darnell pulled her off him playfully by her long blonder hair and rubbed her smiling face with his turgid black cock. She watched incredulously as Heather caressed his fat black belly with a delicate long-fingered hand and cupped his egg-sized balls and saggy sack with the other, smiling her lovely dimpled smile, then puckering her lips and kissing at the shaft as he rubbed and tapped her face with the bulging purple black head.

She watched the ugly black man entwine the stubby fingers of both hands in her daughter's long blonde mane and draw her eager open mouth to his throbbing black cock, stretching her lips to a thin red line around his cock's massive girth. He thrust his hips fast, salaciously fucking her lovely face.

Dawn squatted down and leaned on the doorway. Her eyes and numbed mind were fully focused on her daughter's face, on the desperate look of lust in the girl's eyes, on the massive black member she was servicing so expertly. She didn't notice her own hand make its way to her crotch, slip under her panties and begin to rub desperately on her swollen clit. Her eyes were glued to the unbelievable scene taking place before her eyes.

It was wrong. She should stop it. She had to stop it. This couldn't be happening.

The jumble of thoughts scrabbled through her head but her body didn't react. Deep inside she didn't want to stop what was happening, she wanted events to play through and she wanted to watch it all happen.

Despite her feelings of guilt, disgust and depravity she wanted to capture the dizzyingly erotic experience so she reached into her purse, took out her cell phone, opened the video application, touched the red record button, reached through the door and leaned the phone on a pink stuffed animal on her daughter's dresser. It was at the perfect angle to capture every unbelievably erotic act happening before her eyes, and so absorbed were the two lovers with each other that neither of them noticed a thing.

Though she didn't realize it, watching her daughter was like watching herself. They looked so much alike, it was like watching herself in the mirror, like watching herself have unrivaled, passionate and extremely exciting sex with the hideous old black man. The very idea drove her to a burning hot lust that almost matched her daughter's.

The repetitive "glug, glarg, glug" sound of the ugly black man's huge cock bottoming out in her beautiful daughter's choking throat lasted only a few minutes until the girl drew away, gasping for breath, a long string of saliva and precum connecting her swollen red lips to the janitor's huge black cock.

Dawn watched as Darnell sat up, drawing Heather up to stand in front of him. Her fingers rubbed harder on her clit as she watched her beautiful daughter arch her back ardently to the ugly troll of a man who traced his black stubby hands on her wide rounded hips, slowly back to cup and squeeze her firm heart-shaped ass, then up her slender back. Pulling her towards him, he quickly untied the tiny bikini top and suckled on the young girl's perfect breasts, squeezing them together and pulling, sucking and gently biting her responsive sensitive nipples. Dawn noticed her daughter's firm pliable breasts spring back into their perfect shape after the old black man released them, shining wet with his saliva and pink where his unshaven white and gray beard had rubbed her sensitive pale white skin.

Dawn watched as her daughter gyrated her hips, spreading her legs, rubbing the wet white triangle of see-through material covering her pulsating pussy against Darnell's bare round belly, and pushing her lovely breasts tighter against the old man's face, shifting to offer her hard nipples to his thick lips.

Dawn could see that Heather was in another world. A world of pleasure and delight and Darnell was the only other person in her world. She watched as her daughter ran her long delicate fingers through the old man's kinky gray hair then grabbed his large jug ears and pushed his face into her breasts. She could hear the hideous man slurp and slobber all over her beautiful daughter's perfect breasts and hard pert little nipples.

She watched as Darnell slipped one hand under the small triangle of cloth covering Heather's mound, amazed at her daughter's reaction to his touch. He must have put his finger immediately on her magic button because just as she spread her legs to allow him better access to her honey pot, her knees started to tremble and Dawn could see that her daughter was in the throes of a massive world-shattering orgasm. She could see the muscles of her thighs and belly quiver as her hips twisted to Darnell's touch and her cries of ecstasy echoed throughout the room.

Dawn's own reaction was triggered when she saw her daughter cum on the black man's fingers. She leaned on the door-frame as a series of intense orgasms coursed through her body while her fingers continued to rub her swollen clitoris.

Her eyes were glued to the scene before her, the images burned indelibly in her mind. Closing her eyes briefly, she could still see the two incongruous figures ... the beauty and the beast. Strange lights flashed before her eyes as she continued to orgasm. She thrust two slender fingers into her tightly grasping pussy, making her body squirm and shudder at the pleasure.

Mother and daughter slowly eased back to reality from their mind-numbing orgasms.

Heather leaned languidly against Darnell and watched as he withdrew his hand from her sex and peeled the bikini bottoms down her long toned legs then reached up and gripped her rounded hips, drawing her down to lie full-length on the bed.

The hideous old black man stood looking down at the girl's amazing body in all its glorious beauty. At the magnificent long blonde hair spread around her head like a shimmering silk blanket. At the luscious curves of her hips and large round breasts peaked with delectable pink nipples. At the unbelievable beauty of her fine-boned face and at the loving welcoming dimpled smile on her perfect lips as she eagerly spread her slender white thighs for him, welcoming him and urging him to her.

Dawn watched as Darnell knelt on the bed and leaned down to breathe onto Heather's blood-engorged labia, making her squirm at the incredible feelings of pleasure his simple act stimulated deep inside her.

Heather sat nearly upright on a pile of pillows and stuffed animals, gasping and looking down at Darnell through glazed lust-filled eyes. She reached down to run her fingers over the shiny skin of his scalp and grasped the kinky grey hairs on the sides of his head, using it to desperately grind her engorged clit against his craggy face.

Dawn had never thought that her sweet daughter would ever have such a look of mad desperate lust on her face and it caused her stomach to lurch as if she were taking a plunge in a roaring roller coaster. The feeling was both disturbing and pleasurable.

She watched incredulously as her gorgeous daughter offered up her virginity on a golden platter to the hideous old black man. Her legs were splayed open, her wide hips thrust towards him in desperate sexual need and incomprehensible pleas babbled from her gasping mouth.

Darnell licked and sucked on Heather's sensitive clit, hardening his tongue and twirling it in widening and then narrowing circles and ending with his mouth sucking it powerfully. At the same time his thick fingers traced and caressed her labia, parting it to enter her as far as her intact hymen would allow.

With wide blue eyes staring desperately down at Darnell's ugly black face as he urgently touched, thrust and sucked at her heated flesh, Heather screamed in rapture, thrusting and rotating her hips towards his pleasure-giving mouth and hands in an uncontrollable reaction to his touch.

A low inarticulate sound escaped through Dawn's clenched teeth as she watched her beautiful daughter cum yet again while tears streamed down a face constricted into a feral mask of lust and what looked like almost pain, a face almost unrecognizable as her daughter's.

She watched as her lovely daughter's hands grasped and tugged at Darnell, urging him to slide his hideous black fat sweaty body up her own long white slender curves, his face shiny with her juices.

Heather stared deep in his dark eyes and drew him to her, kissing him passionately and tasting herself on his thick lips. Desperately, she shoved her tongue deep in his mouth, swirling it around to wrestle with his thick tongue, exploring every part of his mouth that she could.

Clutching his thick black body to her with her left arm, she slipped her right hand down between their sweaty bodies to grasp his mammoth thickly-veined black cock in her long white slender fingers.

Her own lust escalating, Dawn watched as the incongruous lovers kissed passionately in front of her incredulous eyes. Watched as her daughter wrapped long white fingers around the ugly old man's turgid black cock. Watched as she used the huge purple head to part her red swollen labia and place the thick head at the entrance of her gasping pussy. It looked to gasp as the blood infused flesh seem to constrict and relax at every movement of her daughter's gyrating hips.

Dawn heard her daughter groan into the old black man's open mouth.

"P ... P ... P ... Pleeease. Please, Darnell ... Please!"

Darnell could barely hold back an almost uncontrollable urge to thrust forward, to take her, to make the unbelievably beautiful girl pinned beneath him his in the most intimate way a man can possess a woman.

He felt Heather thrust her hips towards him, forcing the length of his rock-hard cock to slide between her labia, the pink lips appearing to kiss the length of him and leaving him shining wet where they connected.

Breaking away from her grasping hands, Darnell leaned back, though she wrapped her long legs around him to keep him against her.

"We can't do this," he said, sounding as if he were trying to convince himself and not her.

"Don't you think it's wrong for you to give your virginity to an old man?" he demanded. "Besides, I'm not wearing any protection. What if you get pregnant?

With her legs still locked around his wide waist and her feet crossed behind his fat saggy ass, she continued to squirm against him, making him slide his cock against the wet lips of her pussy and loving the feel of his hard bumpy flesh against her most intimately feminine places.

"I don't care, Darnell. I really don't," she whispered hoarsely. "I want this more than I've ever wanted anything else in my life."

Looking deeply into his dark eyes, she said "I want you to be my first. I want you to take me and make me yours."

"Please," she begged.

"Please!" she hissed urgently, rubbing the thick rod of black flesh on her clit then placing the massive spongy purplish-black head of his cock at the entrance to her sopping wet pussy, levering her hips up to push him into her.

Darnell resisted for only a moment but after looking into her desperate, lust-glazed blue eyes, his resistance evaporated.

Dawn watched the scene unfold before her eyes. She heard her beautiful tall blonde daughter desperately beg the short black ugly old man to take her virginity, completely ignoring the possibility that he could impregnate her.

1...345678